时间对得上 我想知道
I just need to speak to him one more time.
我要和他再谈一次
This just makes it even less of a good idea.
绝对不行
Sir, the fact remains...
长官 事实上
..That we still have two
我们还有二个被害者
more victims that we need to find and identify.
没找到
No one has more insight into Roche than Mulder,
穆德最了解罗切
and this is still Mulder's case.
这是他的案子
You tread very lightly.
你要小心处理
You see that he does.
你在一边看着
I'm not talking to you if you're gonna hit me again.
你再打我 我就什么都不说
No! You don't get to touch 'em. They stay in the bag.
你不能碰它们 只能看
Name them.
是谁的
Well, I think you know one of them already.
你也许已经知道其中一个
Prove it.
证实一下
Watergate was on TV.
电视上放着水门事件
You and your sister...
你和妹妹
..Were sitting in front of it...
坐在前面
..Playing a board game, uh, with little red and, uh,...
玩游戏 红色的
..Blue plastic pieces.
和蓝色的塑料片
Anyway, you wanted to watch a TV show,...
你想看电视剧
..The one with Bill Bixby.
比利·贝克比演的
What the heck was the name of that thing?
那叫什么来着
How could you know what I said?
你知道我说什么吗
I was watching... from the window. I was very careful.
我从窗口看见的 我很小心
If that's true, tell me where my sister is.
如果是真的 我妹妹在哪
Pick her out. What?
选一个 什么
You choose the one that was your sister,
你选出你妹妹的那片
and I'll tell you where she is.
我就告诉你
Hey, come on. It's a 50-50 chance.
50%的机会
Either way, I'm giving you a victim.
不管怎样 我会告诉你一个受害者的下落
That one.
这个
You sure you want that one?
你真的选这个
Just kidding. It's, it's a good choice.
开玩笑的 这是个好选择
Mulder?
穆德
Let's get a team out here.
叫人来帮忙吧
Let somebody else do this. Help me, Scully.
叫别人来吧 帮帮我 史卡利
Mulder?
穆德
It's not her, Scully.
不是她
Am I right?
对吗
Samantha broke her left collarbone when she was six.
萨曼莎6岁时摔断了锁骨 这是她的左锁骨
We had a rope swing in the backyard.
我们家的后院有个秋千
It's not broken, is it?
这里没断
You're right. It's not a match.
对 这里不匹配
It's not her.
不是她
It's somebody, though.
是另一个人
Like I said, it was a 50-50 chance.
我说了是一半对一半
Tell us the name of that girl.
告诉我那女孩是谁
It was Karen Ann Philiponte.
她是卡拉·安·菲利潘
She lived in a green rancher in East Amherst, New York.
住在纽约东阿默斯特的绿色牧场
Mint grew outside her window.
我在她窗外看了她很久 窗外长着薄荷
I stood outside her window atop sprigs of mint.
站在薄荷丛中
It smelled wonderful.
那味道真好
What year?
哪年
July 1974.
1974年7月
I had her mother on the hook for an ElectroVac Argosy,...
我在一个推广会上认识她母亲
..But at the last minute she said thanks, but no thanks.
最后一刻她改主意了
Oh, well.
呃
It's your sister.
这是你妹的
If that's true, tell me where.
如果是真的 她在哪
You wanna know a lot more than that.
你想知道更多 对吗
You wanna know everything, right? The big mystery revealed?
你想知道一切 想知道谜底
Drop the mind games.
别玩心理游戏了
I can't just tell you.
我不能告诉你
I mean, I know you don't believe me yet.
我知道你不信我
You need me to show you, to lead you through it, because...
你需要我说出真♥相♥ 你要我帮忙
..After all these years,
因为这么多年来一直耿耿于怀
anything less than that's not gonna satisfy you, right?
对吧
You just wanna get outta here.
你只想离开这儿
You're damn right I do!
你说对了
If only for a day or two. I'm realistic.
哪怕只有一两天 我很现实
I mean, more than that, I...
除此之外
..I can't wait to see your face.
我一直想看你的脸上的表情
Oh, God.
天啊
You're gonna see the inside
你就看牢房♥四壁吧
of your cell instead. You're gonna rot there.
你该烂死在这里
Are you OK?
没事吧
The last thing we should do is give this man his way on this.
我们就应该让他留在这里
If we do, he could string us along for ever.
不然他会永远纠缠我们
I know you appreciate that.
我知道你也赞同
There has to be another way to come to the truth.
还有其他方法找出真♥相♥
This is special agent Fox Mulder with the F.B.I
我是联邦探员福克斯·穆德
Badge number: JTT047101111.
徽号♥ JFT047101111
I need a removal order for a federal prisoner.
我需要一道联邦犯人转监令
Can I use the lavatory?
我能上厕所吗
Keep your hands in your lap.
把手放在膝盖上
Something to drink? Excuse me.
要喝什么 不好意思
First flight? Yeah. She's really excited.
第一次坐飞机 是 她真可爱
You having fun?
你快乐吗
Mmhmm. What's your name?
对 你叫什么
Caitlin.
卡特琳
What do you mean he checked out Roche?
你说他带走了罗切
He convinced the judge that it was an emergency situation.
穆德说服法官这是紧急情况
And where were you?
当时你在哪
I had left Agent Mulder for the day.
那天我有事外出
I suggested that he get some sleep.
我劝他睡觉
I have an idea of where he might have gone,
我知道他在哪
and I can catch up with him.
我能找到他
I'll catch up with him. Where's he headed?
我会亲自出马 他去了哪
Martha's Vineyard.
玛莎葡萄园
I hope that you appreciate the uniqueness of this situation...
我希望你理解他的处境
..And its effect on Agent Mulder.
和对他的影响
I understand the effect it has on him.
我完全了解
That was the sum and total
我上次已经说的
of my last words to you on the subject.
很明白
You let me down.
你让我失望了
Let's clean up this mess before it gets out of hand.
我们要在事态失控前解决好问题
No one home?
没人在家吗
I sat on this couch.
我就坐在这个位置上
You know, when your dad bought the vacuum.
你父亲买♥♥了吸尘器
You ready? Go.
你准备好了吗 是的
November 27, 1973.
1973年11月27日
I watched the house for hours.
我观察了很久
I parked across the way, out over there.
把车停在对面
I was just casing. I wasn't planning for this to be the night.
我只是做生意 没计划晚上那样干
But then, all of a sudden, your parents leave, and I figure...
但突然你间父母离开 于是我想…
Where'd they go?
他们去哪里
House next door... to play pinochle. I don't know.
去了隔壁 打扑克吧 不太清楚
Whatever it was people did back then. Go on.
他们迟早要回来 然后呢
After they're gone, I get out of my car, and I move closer,...
他们离开后 我下了车 靠近房♥子
..And I watched you and your sister...
我看到你和妹妹
..Playing that board game.
在玩游戏
A little after eight, I'm about ready.
8点过后我准备好了
So I move to the junction box.
我来到接线盒
I cut the power, and the lights go off.
拉了电源 灯黑了
I moved around to the
然后到前门
front door and was ready to kick the door in.
准备踢开门
It was unlocked.
门没锁
It was 1973. It was a different world back then.
那是1973年 世风完全不同
Then what did you do?
然后呢
Well, you remember that.
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表