I just got the call from the C.O.
我从指挥部那里接到了电♥话♥
Said you were coming out with some questions.
说你们有问题要问
I'm Agent Mulder. This is Agent Scully.
我是穆德探员 这位是史卡莉探员
If you're here about the crash the other night,
如果你们是问飞机失事的事情
I already told the NTSB guys what I know.
我已经告诉运输委员会我所知道的了
They were already out here? Yes, ma'am. Night of the crash.
他们来过了 是的 失事那天晚上
Were you in the tower that night?
那晚你在塔楼吗
Yes, sir. Me and Sergeant Armando Gonzales.
在 长官 我和阿曼多·冈萨雷斯军士
Did flight 549 show up on your radar? Yes, sir, it did.
549航♥班♥出现在你的雷达上了吗 有 警官
Did you establish radio contact with them? No, sir.
你和他们取得了无线电联♥系♥吗 没有 警官
We would have no reason to contact a civilian airliner...
我们没有理由联♥系♥一架民航♥班♥机
unless it crossed into military airspace.
除非它闯进了军事领空
Would there be a record of549 on your log?
你有549次航♥班♥的记录吗
Yes, sir. I know it by heart.
有的 我很清楚
19:52, flight 549 dropped from an altitude of29,000 feet.
19:52 549次航♥班♥从海拔29000英尺坠落
About 45 seconds later, we got an altitude reading of triple-X.
大约45秒钟后 我们收到了三X形的海拔记录
I've never seen anything like it.
我从来没有见过这样的事
Hope to never again.
希望再也不要发生了
Then what did you do?
那你做了些什么
We called 549 and got no response.
我们呼叫了549次航♥班♥ 但是没有回应
Then we called A.T.C. In Albany.
然后我们给奥尔巴尼的空运司令部打了电♥话♥
And what was their response?
他们有什么反应
We just gave them the information,
我们只是告诉他们
Last we'd heard.
最后我听到的信息
Is there something else you're looking for?
你还想知道什么
About nine minutes.
9分钟发生了什么
We've been traveling a long way.
我们开了很长一段路的车
Wasn't the initial report that
最初的不是说
there was no radar confirmation of the crash?
没有雷达发现飞机失事吗
Yeah. That must have come after our briefing.
是的 一定是后来上报的
What did you tell them?
你对他们说了些什么
What I was supposed to say.
说了该说的
Somebody's gonna figure out what's going on.
会有人查出究竟发生了什么
I don't ask. I don't know. I don't want to know.
我没有问 我也不知道 我也不想知道
If they find out the truth,
如果他们找到了真♥相♥
do you think anybody's gonna take the heat for us?
我们会承担责任吗
I'm not the only liar here.
又不是我一个人说谎
If they come back here to talk to me, I'm tellin' the truth.
如果他们回来 我会说实话的
I'm not gonna have no blood on me.
我不想身上沾有血
Then you make me the liar.
那我就成了一个说谎者
Roger.
收到
I don't want any trouble. Did they find her? No, ma'am.
我不想惹麻烦 他们找到了她吗 没有
We need some answers. The place is a mess.
我们要知道发生了什么 那里一片狼藉
We'll do our best, ma'am.
我们会尽最大的努力的
Hey, you're gonna have to take care of this.
嘿 你们要负责
You're gonna have to pay. Excuse me?
你们要赔钱 为什么
The room you rented for the woman?
这间房♥是你为那女人订的
Well, she trashed it and split.
现在倒好 她毁了它
Sharon Grafia? It was under your name.
莎朗·卡拉菲亚 是你的名字订的
Yeah. Look at this!
是 看看
And I don't know what kind of game she was playin' in here.
我不知道她在这里玩什么游戏
She blew the door right out of the jamb.
门被她从门框打掉
I doubt insurance will cover it.
我不相信保险公♥司♥会赔
Does your policy cover the acts of extraterrestrials?
你的索赔范围包括外星人吗
We'll take care of it. Great.
我们会负责的 好的
Okay, Scully, hit me with your best shot.
好了 史卡莉 你最好给我一枪
What do you think happened here? I haven't a clue.
你认为这里发生了什么 我一头雾水
It looks an awful lot to
这地方像是从
me like this place fell from 29,000 feet.
2万9千英里跌下来的
You think Max's sister Was abducted,
你认为马♥克♥思♥的姐姐… 被绑♥架♥了
just like Max. Maybe it runs in the family.
就像马♥克♥思♥一样 也许是家族传统
What happened here? You're the experts.
这儿发生了什么事 你是专家
Why don't you bring your team down here and work it out?
你可以派你的人来收集一下证据
They've got their hands full. Yeah,
他们没空 是啊
coming up with all that inconclusive evidence.
找到的全是不确定的证据
I've come to tell you we've found some evidence.
我过来是告诉你我们已经找到了一些证据
Good evidence.
好的证据
About what caused the crash? Possibly.
关于飞机失事的原因吗 可能是吧
But I'm not ready to make an announcement.
但是我不准备发表公告
Why not?
为什么
I'm afraid I'd sound as crazy as you.
我怕自己像你一样疯狂
Is there someplace I can show you these?
找个地方给你看一下这些东西
Someplace with a door?
有门的地方
These lines you see here running outward from center--
你看到的这些从中心向外发射的线
Those are what we call fatigue cracks,
我们称之为疲劳裂纹
caused by cyclic stress on the fuselage.
机身的循环应力造成的
From what? Wear and tear.
循环应力从哪里来的 磨损
Most commercial planes have an average 20,
大多数商业飞机的平均飞行时间
30,000 hours' flight time.
是两万到三万个小时
Except 549 was a new plane. 549 had no wear and tear.
可是549次航♥班♥是架新飞机 没有什么磨损
Then what caused that? I can't tell you that.
那是什么导致的呢 我不能告诉你
But I can tell you this.
但是我可以告诉你的是
The way all these cracks radiate from a central point...
这些裂缝辐扩散来自一个中心点…
Looks like the door's been
门被直接摇晃
shaken and blown outward, straight off its frame.
飞出了门框
If it hadn't been for you,
如果不是你
we wouldn't have known what to look for.
我们不知道找的什么东西
Sounds like what you're describing is physically impossible.
听你描述是不符合自然规律
In normal operation, it could never happen. Not this way.
在正常情况下 这是不可能发生的
But it did.
但是发生了
Hey, man, how ya doin'? Sorry about before.
嘿 伙计 你怎么样了 之前的事情对不起
It's, uh-- I was way out of line.
我有点过分
I just--
我只是…
I've just been letting this thing get to me, I guess.
这件事情困扰了我 我想
Hey, Gonzales?
嘿 冈萨雷斯
Did you find him, Sergeant? He's not up there.
你找了他吗 军士 他不在那儿
Thirty five thousand feet.
海拔35000英尺
It's negligible. Nothing to be concerned about.
可以忽视的 没什么可担心的
Copy, Tower. Please advise. Do you see a need to adjust?
收到 塔楼 请给个建议 那么认为有必要调整吗
Negative, 549. Steady air speed at two-niner-six knots.
不用 549 时速保持在296节
Maintain heading one-zero-zero at two-niner thousand feet.
维持在29000英尺的海拔
Go ahead, 549.
继续 549
What the hell is this?
这是什么
549, do you read?
549 你听到了吗
We got something-- some intercept.
有东西拦截我们
My God! My God! Mayday! Mayday! Mayday!
天哪 紧急呼叫…
Scully. Scully, it's me. I just realized something.
史卡莉 史卡莉 是我 我记起一些事
The voice of the air traffic controller-- I've heard it before.
航♥空♥调度员的声音… 我以前听过
We've been up for 36 hours.
我们已经工作了36个小时了
Can it wait till morning?
不能等到明天吗
No, I know, I know.
是的 我明白 我明白
I just need you to come
我要你过来
over here and listen to this right now, okay?
听听这个 好吗
I'm on my way.
我过去
Don't scream. Just listen to me.
别叫 听我说
Listen to me. I'm the man responsible.
听我说 我是有担当的人
I'm the one that caused that plane crash.
是我导致那架飞机坠毁的
Uh, give me a second.
等等
You said you had someone who had some information?
你们说有人知道内♥幕♥
This is Louis Frish. Sergeant Frish.
这个是路易斯·佛莱希 佛莱希军士
He's the air traffic controller you heard on the recording...
他就是你那晚播放的
that you played for us the other night.
录音带里的航♥空♥调度员
That was from Albany Control Center.
那是奥尔巴尼控制中心的
It was the voice of a civilian air traffic controller.
那是民航调度员的声音
No, sir. There seems to be more than a little discrepancy.
不 先生 是矛盾的
What you've been told, what you've been led to believe...
你被告诉的是让你相信
was built upon a lie that Sergeant Frish was asked to perpetuate.
佛莱希军士被要求隐瞒的谎言
Along with Sergeant Gonzales, who is now dead.
他的战友冈萨雷斯军士已经死了
I was asked to lie. I was
有人叫我说谎
ordered to lie about what happened to flight549.
我被命令谎报549次航♥班♥的情况
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表