Auntie Janet?
安特·简妮特
It's time, Auntie Janet. He's waiting.
时间到啦 安特 简妮特 他在等着
We should hurry. We have papers to sign.
我们得快点 我们文件要签署
Just tell me when.
告诉我何时开始
Don't you cry for me, dear.
别为我伤心 亲爱的
I'm tired of the pain.
我对病痛已麻木了
You're my angel of mercy.
你对我真像个天使
Is she gone?
她死了吗
Something's wrong here.
有点不对头
Vassily Peskow?
你是瓦西里·佩斯科夫吗
Prisoner. Hey!
犯人 嘿
Prisoner
犯人
I thought maybe you were dead.
我以为你死了
How long have I been lying here?
我在这躺了多久
Hours. I don't know.
几小时吧 我不知道
The first time is bad. Very bad.
第一次很难受 非常难受
They've done this to you?
他们也对你这样吗
Yes.
是的
It becomes easier each time, until it kills you.
越来越容易 直到它杀了你
What did they do to me?
他们对我做了什么
You have been exposed to the black cancer.
你被暴露在黑癌症病菌中
What cancer?
什么癌症
The cancer that lives in the rock.
一种从岩石感染的癌症
Who are you?
你是谁
I was a geologist.
一个生物学家
Quite well known in my field, actually,
精通自己的研究领域
But now I am just a test subject.
但我现在只是试验品
You helped them find the rock?
你帮他们找到岩石
I was there when they brought up the first fragments.
当他们找到第一个样品时 我就在那
This was before the mining.
在挖掘岩石以前
Before we knew what lived in Tunguska rock.
在我们了解通古斯岩石里面的东西以前
How many men have died here?
有多少人死啦
Hundreds. Maybe more.
几百 也许更多
The search for a cure goes slowly.
治疗研究进展缓慢
Is that what they say the tests are for, to find a cure?
他们说是什么实验 是找治疗方法吗
No, no. They tell us nothing.
不 他们什么也没说
We are left to guess or imagine the reasons for our torture.
我们现在只能猜测或想像我们的命运
But what else could it be?
此外还能怎么样
What happened to the man who was in the cell with me - Krycek?
那个人和我一起的人 克莱切克怎么样了
He is most likely dining with the men responsible for our torture.
大概和决定我们命运的人把酒言欢呢
I heard laughter when they left your cell.
他们离开牢房♥时开心大笑
I'm not gonna die.
我不能死
No? Why not?
为什么
I have to live long enough to kill that man Krycek.
我要活下去 杀了克莱切克
Where'd you get this?
在哪弄的
I made it... to kill myself.
我做的 用来自杀
It took me nearly two weeks.
花了我二星期
By then I had lost the desire.
我那时丧失了希望
You'd rather suffer the torture?
你宁愿忍♥受折磨
It is wonderful, the persistence of life.
能坚持活下来 真好
That rock we found buried so deep in the earth,
那些岩石埋得很深
That anything could survive down there against all reason. No.
没有生物能在那儿生存
They will have to kill me themselves.
他们得亲自动手杀我
We haven't been able to give him anything but fluids for 48 hours.
48小时啦 只吃流食
It doesn't help that he's in a restricted environment.
对他在这种密封的环境中可没好处
Well, if he has been infected by some kind of organism,
如果他被某些病菌感染
we can't risk contamination.
我们要避免传染
Are you seeing anything?
你看到什么了
The blood in the carotid artery looks slightly thickened
颈动脉中的血液有点粘稠
Possibly due to the decreased heart rate and blood pressure.
可能是由于心跳和血压减少
Now what's this?
这是什么
What the hell is this?
这究竟是什么
What is it?
是什么
I don't know.
不知道
It looks like it's concentrated around his pineal body.
不知道 看上去它聚集在松果体
I think it's alive!
它还活着
It looks like a nest.
就像鸟巢
Some kind of black vermiform organism attached to the pineal gland.
一些黑色蠕状有机物附在松果腺周围
Apple?
吃苹果吗
No. Thank you very much, though.
不 谢谢
Oh, pardon me.
噢 对不起
Who are you?
你是谁
As a boy, my father had a farm,
小时候我父亲也有个农场
But not horses like these.
但没有这样的马
My name is Vassily Peskow.
我叫瓦西里·普斯科夫
Mr Peskow
普斯科夫先生
I'm sorry, but you don't belong in here.
很遗憾 你不能呆在这儿
I am sorry, very sorry.
对不起
You are going to have to leave here.
你必须离开这里
I'm going to call you a cab.
我给你叫一辆的士
But I have come here to see you, Dr Charne-Sayre.
我特地来看你 查恩·赛尔博士
Do I know you?
我认识你吗
No. I don't know how you could.
不 你不认识我
Agent Scully.
史卡利探员
Sir, what...?
长官 你来这
I've been trying to contact you for hours.
我找你好久啦
The better part of a day!
整整一天
My cell phone was turned off.
对不起 我关了手♥机♥
You owe me some answers - answers
你欠我一些答复 史卡利探员
I don't have to the questions I'm being asked
那个丢失的外交袋子的问题
About this missing diplomatic pouch.
我还没有问
The pouch presumably carried by the man who was pushed off my balcony,
那个袋子好像是从我阳台掉下去的人的
And whose connection to the known felon I harboured in my house
而且和我窝藏的重案犯有联♥系♥
I'll have to explain to avoid
我要避免在明天的参议院
perjuring myself before a Senate subcommittee.
小组委员会前面作伪证
Which is a serious crime in itself, is it not, Agent Scully?
我要提醒你 这可是重罪啊 史卡利探员
Yes, sir. Sir, if I might explain.
是的 长官 让我解释一下
The contents of that pouch
袋子里的东西
it contained some kind of a biohazardous organism
有一些生化有机体
That is in a contamination laboratory at NASA Goddard,
它在国家航♥天♥局的无菌实验室里
Which is where I've been, trying to determine its exact nature.
我在那里想弄清怎么一回事
That pouch, do you know what its intended destination was?
你拦截的袋子 你知道是寄去哪里吗
No, sir, I don't.
不 长官
Well, I do, Agent Scully,
我知道
Because I bent some rules this morning
因为早上找不到你 我违反了一些规定
to find out who was to receive it.
找到了收件人
Who was it?
是谁
Dr Bonita Charne-Sayre.
是柏妮达·查恩·赛尔博士
Are you familiar with that name?
这个名字你熟吗
Yes, sir.
熟 长官
She's a well-known physician.
她是著名的内科医生
A virologist who's looked in on presidents.
病理学专家 专为总统看病
She's also an authority on... on variola viruses.
她还是天花病毒研究的权威
Variola?
天花
Smallpox. She's been a vocal proponent
天花 她曾经支持
Of eliminating the last remaining stores of the smallpox virus,
销毁最后的天花病毒
Destroying the only remaining vials here
只保留一些样本
in Atlanta and in the former Soviet Union.
在亚特兰大和前苏联的研究机构
Well, she was killed tonight.
她今晚被杀了
Killed?
被杀了
A horse stepped on her throat
她在弗吉尼亚州骑马时
in a riding accident in Virginia.
一匹马意外地踩到了她的喉咙
Where are we going?
我们要去哪
Prisoner... is that your friend?
那是你朋友吗
You have but one chance.
你只有一次机会
That's a nasty habit. It's bad for the health.
这是个有害健康的习惯
Health is the least of my concerns at the moment.
健康不是我现在最关心的问题
Yes.
是的
According to reports,
根据报告
your..Personal physician suffered
那位私人医生死在你的马场
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表