For the first time...
第一次…
I feel time like a heartbeat,
时间的流逝如同心跳
the seconds pumping in my breast like a reckoning,
我可以感觉分秒就在胸腔中跃动
the numinous mysteries that once seemed so distant and unreal...
那些曾经遥不可及
threatening clarity in the presence of a truth...
扑朔迷离的秘密
entertained not in youth,
如今看来
but only in its passage.
却清晰得骇人
I feel these words as if their meaning...
既然我不再信任他人
were weight being lifted from me,
那么这些话
knowing that you will read them and share my burden...
便只能与你分享
as I have come to trust no other.
你应明了我的心意
That you should know my heart,
读透我的心声
look into it,
找那些
finding there the memory and experience that belong to you,
属于你的记忆和体验
that are you,
正是你
is a comfort to me now as I feel the tethers loose...
令此时的我
and the prospects darken...
倍感舒畅
for the continuance of a journey that began not so long ago,
虽然我们那开始并不久的旅程即将告终
and which began again with a faith shaken and strengthened...
虽然我的视野变得黯淡
by your convictions.
但你 却能在我信念动摇时给我坚定
If not for which I might never have been so strong now...
如非你 我将永远无法像这般坚强
as I cross to face you and look at you incomplete,
因为我即将离去
hoping that you will forgive me...
请原谅我不能
for not making the rest of the journey with you.
陪你走完剩下的旅程
Oncology ?
肿瘤部在哪
Thanks.
谢谢
Scully ?
史卡莉
I, uh--
我
I stole these from some guy with a broken leg down the hall.
我从楼下的跛子那里偷来的
He won't be able to catch me.
他抓不了我
How you doing ?
你怎样
I guess that's the question.
我不知道怎么回答
Actually, I feel fine.
其实 我很好
Good.
好
What, uh, exactly are we lookin' at here ?
这些东西是什么
It's what's called a naso-pharyngeal mass.
叫鼻咽检查
It's a small growth on the wall...
在上鼻甲
between the Superior concha and the Sphenoidal sinus.
和蝶窦之间长了个小东西
A growth ? A tumor.
长了东西 肿瘤
You're the only one I've called.
我就告诉了你
Okay. Is it operable ?
好 可以做手术吗
No. But it's treatable.
不行 但可以治疗
The truth is that the type and placement of the tumor...
事实是 肿瘤的种类和位置
make it difficult-- to the extreme.
很难动手术
I refuse to believe that. I-l--
我不信
For all the times I have said that to you,
我常常那样对你说
I am as certain about this as you have ever been.
我知道你深有体会
I have cancer.
我有癌症
It is a mass on the wall between my sinus and cerebrum.
我的鼻窦跟大脑之间有肿瘤
If it pushes into my brain,
如果发展到我的大脑
statistically there is about zero chance of survival.
活下来的机率为零
I don't accept that. Th-There must be some people...
我不能接受 一定有些人…
who have received treatment for this who we can--
可以进行这样的治疗
Yes, there are.
是有
This news comes as the worst kind of surprise, Agent Scully.
这消息让人震惊 史卡利探员
I'm very sorry.
对不起
Thank you, sir. I don't mean for this to be awkward,
谢谢你 长官 我不想搞得太紧张
and I would appreciate it if we could keep this confidential.
我希望不告诉其他人
I understand. I assume you'll be taking a leave of absence.
我明白 你应该休息一段时间
No, sir. I've asked my
没有 长官 我叫
doctors to hold on to my medical records...
我的医生留着我的病例
until Agent Mulder and I can
穆德探员和我
exhaust a possible avenue of investigation.
可以抽身调查一条线索
Investigation ? Last year Agent Scully and l...
调查 去年史卡莉探员跟我…
pursued a case in which a number of women, purported abductees,
在追查一宗案子 一个女人声称被绑♥架♥
experienced similar symptoms after
从脖子取出东西后
having implants removed from the base of their necks.
经历了同样的症状
A woman in Allen town, Pennsylvania...
住在宾夕法尼亚阿伦城
named Betsy Hagopian, was
叫贝特斯·哈格皮安
undergoing treatment for naso-pharyngeal tumor.
也在做鼻咽癌治疗
We haven't been able to contact her yet.
我们还没有联♥系♥上她
I'm sure you're aware we have
我们能联♥系♥
contacts with the best physicians in the country.
到全国最好的大夫
Yes, sir. But for my own reasons,
是的 我们有自己的原因
I would like to pursue this through the Justice Department,
我要上报给司法部
rather than as a personal matter.
不是为了个人原因
I'm sorry. No early birds.
对不起 你们来早了
We're not here for the garage sale.
我们不是来车♥库♥拍卖♥♥的
We're looking for Betsy Hagopian.
我们找贝特斯
No one's returning our messages. Sorry.
没有人给我们答复 对不起
Um, Betsy's passed away.
贝特斯已经死了
Just two-and-a-half weeks ago. Are you a relation ?
两个星期前 你是她的亲人吗
No. We're with the FBI.
不 我们是联邦调查局的
Been some kind of trouble ? Betsy was part of a Mufon Group.
有麻烦吗 贝特斯是木峰组织的吗
I don't know. I'm just the realtor.
我不知道 我只是地♥产♥经纪
Do you mind if we come inside and take a look ?
你介意我们进去看看吗
Hey, Scully.
史卡莉
Listen to this.
听听这个
There are two lines coming in. I noticed this one was lit.
有两条电♥话♥线 这条线亮了
Somebody's sending a fax or a computer modem.
有人在发传真或者上网
But who ? And to send what ?
但是谁 发给谁
Somebody must have remote access to the system.
一定有人在远程登陆了系统
They're downloading data.
他们下载数据
Copying files. Let's get a
复♥制♥文件 在他们
trace on them before whoever it is hangs up.
消失之前查到他们
Apartment 234 is listed under Kurt Crawford.
234号♥房♥住的是科特·克劳福特
I'm gonna check around back. See if you can get the manager.
我去后面看看 你看能找到经理吗
Stop ! Federal agent !
站住 联邦探员
Hold it !
站住
put your hands where we can see them !
举起你的手
Is your name Kurt Crawford ?
你是科特·克劳福特吗
Yes.
是
Scully ? What ?
史卡莉 什么
I'm fine, Mulder.
我没事 穆德
Quit staring at me. I'm fine.
别这样看我 我没事
You okay, Scully ?
你没事吧 史卡莉
Yeah. I'm just washing up.
是的 我在清洗
You took his cuffs off.
你把他手铐解开了
He says he's a member of the same U.F.O.
他说是贝特斯的
Network Betsy Hagopian belonged to.
那个飞碟组织的
That he was downloading files for safekeeping,
他下载文件是为了安全
as Betsy had instructed him.
是贝特斯指示他的
Then why did he run ? He thinks his life's in danger.
他为什么要逃跑 他觉得生命有危险
He thinks there's government
他以为政♥府♥要
conspiracy to suppress the information in those files.
阻止这些文件外泄
You think he's credible ? He seems to know a lot...
你觉得他可信 他看来知道很多…
about what happened to Betsy and the other women...
发生在贝特斯跟其他女人身上的事…
in the Mufon Group that you met at her house.
就是你在她家见到那些木峰成员
That will have to be cross-checked.
我们得交叉审讯
We can't. Why not ?
我们不能 为什么不能
How did they die ?
她们怎样死的
Brain cancer. All within the last year.
脑癌 都是在去年死的
All of them ?
她们都是死于脑癌
From the group you met, there's only Penny Northern.
你看到的那小组 只有潘妮一人没有死
She's in the hospital, and it doesn't look good.
她在医院 情况看来也不妙
What makes you think this is a conspiracy,
你为什么认为这是个阴谋
that the government's involved ?
而且牵涉到政♥府♥
What makes you think it isn't ?
你为什么觉得不是呢
Eleven women are abducted,
11个女人被绑♥架♥
all with similar recollections about the experience.
都有相似的经验
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表