I respect King. He's an extraordinary man.
我尊重金 他与众不同
But now he's talking like a Maoist.
他讲话像毛♥泽♥东♥主义者
And if he convinces Negroes not to fight in Vietnam, we'll lose.
如果他能说服黑人不到越南打仗 我们就输了
And the first domino will have fallen.
多米诺骨牌就会倒了
We must step up our efforts to discredit him.
我们要抹黑他
Like your ridiculous suicide project?
像你那愚蠢的自杀计划
"There is but one way out for you"?
你只有这条出路吗
That letter attempting to drive King into despair...
那封信会令金绝望
..Only alerted him to the level of our surveillance.
会提醒他 我们在监视他
We could create a film of him with a woman other than his wife.
我们可以做一张非他妻子的照片
Using existing footage, we
用已有的材料
could insert him in a film we make of a woman -
我们可以在胶片中制♥造♥一个
..A white woman.
白种女人
The solution is more intense... than just dirty tricks.
这方法只是肮脏还会造成紧张局势
If you'll excuse us,
原谅我 先生
the director has a meeting at the White House.
局长在白宫有个会
Sit down!
坐下
You've enough plausible
你们打算
deniability to last the rest of your nine lives.
下半辈子这样相互推诿下去吗
A SIG force can execute a wet-insert operation.
暗♥杀♥小组可以采取行动
One day, he and his immediate circle are just found dead.
有一天 他和他的手下会死掉
Too many questions.
太多疑点了
Americans believe the South is still fighting the Civil War.
美国人相信南方仍然在打内战
We find ourselves a cracker patsy,
我们发现自己是替罪羊
and the motives become very black and white.
成为黑人和白人冲突的导火索
Another patsy.
又一个替罪羊
Should we advise the president?
要给总统提建议吗
I work very hard to keep any president from knowing I even exist.
我一直不让总统知道我的存在
Who will you order to do it?
你让谁去干
I'll do it myself.
我自己干
I have too much respect for the man.
我太尊重那人了
The nation is sick.
这个国家病了
Trouble is in the land, confusion all around.
充满麻烦和疑问
That's a strange statement.
这是奇怪的说法
But I know, somehow,...
但是我知道
..That only when it is dark enough...
只有天够黑
..Can you see the stars.
才能看见星星
And I see God working...
我看见上帝
..In this period of the twentieth century...
在20世纪的作为
..In a way...
在这场运动中
..That men, in some strange way, are responding.
人们在奇怪地作出反应
Something is happening in our world.
这个世界发生了一些事
The masses of people are rising up.
广大人♥民♥觉醒了
And wherever they are assembled today,...
不管他们在哪里聚集
.. whether they are in Johannesburg, South Africa;...
不管是在南非约翰内斯堡
..Nairobi, Kenya; Accra, Ghana;...
内罗毕 肯尼亚 加纳
..New York City; Atlanta, Georgia;...
纽约 乔治亚的亚特兰大
..Jackson, Mississippi or Memphis, Tennessee,...
密西西比的杰克逊或田纳西的孟菲斯
..The cry is always the same:"We want to be free!"
我们的口号♥是一样的:我们要自♥由♥
Raul.
劳尔
I got the binoculars you sent me out for.
我还你望远镜
Just put 'em down by your clothes.
放在你衣服里
I heard Dr King's stayin'
我听说金住在
at the Lorraine Motel right behind here.
后面的洛林旅馆
Our gun buyer's coming by to look at the rifle.
我们的买♥♥主要来看枪
Well, I gave it to you this mornin'.
我今早给你了
I have it
拿到了
Look, uh, three's a crowd.
听着 三个人太显眼了
Here's a couple hundred. Go to
这里有几百
a movie or something. Come back in a few hours.
去看电影吧 两三小时后回来
Leave the Mustang. I'll need it later.
把车留下 待会我要用
Lord, I don't know what will happen now.
我不知将会发生什么
We've got some difficult days ahead.
我们前面有困难
But it really doesn't matter to me now.
但对我而言那已经不重要了
Because I've been to the mountaintop.
因为我曾经到过山顶
And I don't mind.
我不在乎了
Like anybody, I would like to live a long life.
像所有人一样 我希望渡过漫长的一生
Longevity has its place.
长寿还是有一定意义的
But I'm not concerned about that now.
但我现在并不关心那个了
I just want to do God's will.
我只想按上帝的意志行事
And he's allowed me to go up to the mountain.
而且他允许我登上这座山
And I've looked over.
我从山上眺望
And I've seen the promised land.
看到了乐土之所在
I may not get there with you.
或许我无法与你同行
But I want you to know tonight...
但我今晚要告诉你们
..That we, as a people, will get to the promised land!
我们会达到那片应许之地
So I'm happy tonight. I'm not worried about anything!
我今天很开心 我再也不担心任何事情
I'm not fearing any man!
不再害怕任何人
Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord!
我看到了上帝的荣光
..has touched off declarations of states of emergency
几个城市进入
in several cities.
紧急状态
In Washington, DC,...
在华盛顿…
New York state senator
纽约州参议员罗伯特·肯尼迪
Robert F Kennedy has made an appeal for calm.
请大家不用惊慌
I can also feel,
我想说我也能感觉得到
in my own heart, the same kind of feeling.
在我心里 我们感同身受
I had a member of my family killed.
我的家人被杀了
But he was killed by a white man.
他被白人杀了
My favourite poet was Aeschylus.
我喜欢埃斯库罗斯的诗
And he once wrote,...
他写道
.. "Even in our sleep, pain which cannot forget...
"即使在我们的睡梦中 疼痛依然不能忘记
..Falls drop by drop upon the heart,...
一滴一滴掉落在心头
..Until in our own despair,...
直到,在我们的绝望
..Against our own will comes wisdom...
有违我们的意愿 智慧却降临
..Through the awful grace of God."
经由神的威严优雅”
All right, gentlemen.
好了 先生们
Let's make this short so we can all go home for Christmas.
长话短说 我们可以回家过圣诞
Domestic unrest operations?
国内有骚乱吗
The Anita Hill thing has lost steam since October.
阿尼塔·希尔自从十月就平息了
Well, let it go. We played it right.
随它吧 我们没错
Unfounded allegations will be flying around in no time. LA?
没有根据的传言经常出现 洛杉矶呢
The Rodney King trial's
罗德尼·金的审判
been moved to Simi Valley, as you instructed.
被移到西米谷 和你建议一样
Call back. Internationally, BosniaHerzegovina...
待会回电 国际上
..Is set for a February vote on independence from Yugoslavia.
波黑二月举♥行♥脱离南斯拉夫的公决
America couldn't care less.
美国不介入
I'm working on next month's Oscar nominations.
我准备下月奥斯卡提名
Any preference? I couldn't care less.
要优先考虑吗 我不关心
But I don't want the Bills to win the Super Bowl.
我不想见到水牛城赢得超级碗
As long as I'm alive, that doesn't happen.
只要我活着
Could be tough, sir. Buffalo wants it bad.
有点难 水牛城想冠军想疯了
So did the Soviets in '80.
像80年代的苏联
You rigged the Olympic hockey game?
你说奥林匹克冰球赛作弊吗
What's the matter? Don't you believe in miracles?
怎么了 你不相信奇迹吗
The boss gave the Russian
老板赛前
goaltender a little pre-game good-luck pat on the back.
拍了俄♥罗♥斯♥的球员的肩膀 祝他们好远
Unseen Novocain needle on a bogus wedding ring.
戒指上有看不见的麻醉针
Goalie's a little slow on the stick side.
球员们在球场上反应有点迟缓
Four-three, home team.
4比3 主队赢
Payback's a bitch, Ivan.
以其人之道还治其人之身 伊万
Well, gentlemen, if that'll be all...
先生们 如果没有
One thing internally, sir.
还有一件内务
That "Spooky" Kid who talked his
那个神经兮兮的小子
way into opening the X-Files, he feels like trouble.
想建立X档案 他是个麻烦
He's mine to keep an eye on.
我会留意的
Gorbachev has just resigned.
戈尔巴乔夫辞职了
There's no more enemies.
没有敌人了
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
If you don't have any plans, sir,...
如果你没计划
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表