..We're all getting together with our families out in Virginia.
我们几家在维吉尼亚聚会
You're more than welcome to...
欢迎你来
Oh. Well.
好
I have to, uh, see some, uh...
我要去拜访
..Some family.
一些家庭
Yeah?
谁
You'll never believe what we just got for Christmas.
你不相信我们圣诞节干什么
The craft matches the
飞机对准了
dimensions of a vehicle spotted over Hanoi...
河内的每一辆车辆
..When I was in Vietnam with the company,
我那时正在越南
that the Marines couldn't shoot down.
战舰打不到
Occupant? Critical.
被占了吗 非常危险
Timing couldn't be worse.
时间不差
The Roswell story we concocted was gathering momentum.
我们编的罗斯威尔故事让人们趋之若鹜
Had them all looking in the wrong direction.
他们好糊弄
With luck we'll get away with it. No luck tonight.
好彩糊弄过去了 今晚真不幸
Our spy planes confirm the Russians tracked entry
奥罗拉间谍飞机
and have pinpointed touchdown.
被俄♥国♥人发现后击落
Haven't you heard? There are no Russians anymore.
你没听说吗 再没有俄♥罗♥斯♥人了
Even if they're in the midst of ruin,
我不管他们是否衰落
the KGB won't ignore an event of this magnitude.
克格勃不会坐视不理
Nor the Chinese, nor the Germans, nor the British,...
中国也不会 德国也不会 英国也不会
..Or anyone with the
谁都不会
capability of discovering what happened here.
都有能力知道今晚会发生什么
I'm certain each of them
我肯定
has operatives advancing on us right now.
他们已经比我们领先一步
How many historic events
我们见证了
have only the two of us witnessed together?
多少历史事件 罗纳德
How often did we make or change history?
我们改变了多少历史
And our names can never...
我们的名字
..Grace any pages of record.
不会留在功劳簿上
No monument will ever bear our image.
没人给我们树纪念碑
And yet, once again, tonight,...
今晚 历史又一次
..The course of human history will be set by two unknown men,...
被两个无名氏改变
..Standing in the shadows.
站在影子中的两个人
A living EBE...
一个活着的外星人
could advance Bill Mulder's project by decades.
让比尔·穆德的计划前进了几十年
Security Council Resolution
安♥理♥会♥决议1013号♥
1013 states any country capturing such an entity...
宣布任何国家抓到这个物体
..Is responsible for its immediate extermination.
有责任立即销毁它
I'm the liar. You're the killer.
我是骗子 你是杀手
Your lies have killed
你的谎言每天杀的人
more men in a day than I have in a lifetime.
比我一辈子的杀的都多
I've never killed anybody.
我从未杀人
Maybe I'm not the liar.
可能我不是骗子
I have a chance to go a
我本有机会
lifetime without killing anybody or any thing.
过着不用杀人的生活
With all of our work in the past 30 years, all of our victories,
我们过去30年的成就
if the world were to see this,...
如果世人看到这
..It would destroy all we have gained in a few hours.
它也会一下子毁掉我们的所有
Tonight, we have a new...
今晚 我们有个
..Enemy.
新敌人
Heads.
正面
Go ahead.
继续吧
Make history.
创造历史
At that point, your work
你地下室的工作
was getting attention from the top floor.
引起了上面的关注
That's why you were brought in.
所以你被牵涉进来
Agent Scully, thank you for coming on such short notice.
史卡利探员 谢谢你这么快就到
Are you familiar with Agent Fox Mulder?
你认识穆德探员吗
Yes, I am.
是的
How so? By reputation.
怎么认识的 他的名气
Um, he's an Oxford-educated psychologist...
他是牛津大学毕业的心理学家
..Who wrote a monograph on serial
写了关于连环杀手和神秘现象的专著
killers that helped to catch Monty Propps in 1988.
1988年帮助抓拿了蒙蒂·珀罗普斯
Generally thought of as the
普遍认为他是个
best analyst in the violent crimes section.
优秀的犯罪分♥析♥专家
He had a nickname at the Academy.
他在学院有个外号♥
Spooky Mulder.
怪人穆德
Agent Mulder has developed a consuming devotion...
我告诉你穆德探员 还致力于一个
..To a project outside the Bureau mainstream.
游离于局里的主流不公开的计划
Are you familiar with the X-Files?
你知道X-档案吗
Sorry. Nobody down here but the FBI's most unwanted.
对不起 这里只有调查局最不待见的人
Agent Mulder. I'm Dana Scully.
穆德探员 我是史卡利
I've been assigned to work with you.
我是派来协助你的
Oh, isn't it nice to be suddenly so highly regarded?
噢 真是受宠若惊
Who did you tick off to get stuck with this detail?
谁派你来的 史卡利
I'm looking forward to working with you.
我希望与你合作
I've heard a lot about you. Oh, really?
久仰你的大名 真的吗
I was under the impression that you were sent to spy on me.
我感觉你是来监视我
Henry David Thoreau wrote,...
梭罗曾经写道
.. "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."
大多数的人过着平静而绝望的生活
His life has been anything but quiet.
他的生活很平静
Yet, I believe, nothing but desperate.
我也相信是绝望
He's the most dangerous man alive.
他是最危险的人
Not because he believes in his actions,...
不是因为他相信自己的行为
..But because he believes
而是因为
these actions are all which life allows him.
这些行为得到允许
And yet, the only person that can never escape him...
他无法逃脱的人
..Is himself.
是他自己
Pivotal Publishing. Walden Roth, please.
皮沃托出版社 找瓦尔登·罗斯
One moment. Walden Roth.
稍等 我是瓦尔登·罗斯
Oh, Mr Roth, hello. Uh, this is Raul Bloodworth,...
罗斯先生 我是劳尔·布拉德沃思
..Author of Second Chance: A Jack Colquitt Adventure.
<第二次机会:杰克·科尔奎特冒险>的作者
Yes, of course, Mr Bloodworth.
当然知道你 布拉德沃思先生
What an active imagination! Alien assassinations!
你对外星刺客有很生动的想象
Is it too much? I mean, is my imagination too active?
是太多了吗 我的意思是我的想象太生动了吗
No, no. I love it. Now, as I've expressed in the letter,
不 我喜欢 就像我信里说的一样
..I wish to serialize
我希望
your novel in our publication, Roman A' Clef.
在我们的出版物《纪实小说》连载
Many outstanding authors receive
许多杰出作家
their first printing in our publications.
第一次都在这本杂♥志♥发表
That's great.
太好了
Um, I had an idea about the artwork.
我对小说有个想法
I thought it could have a kind of Tom Clancy-ish kind of look...
我想它成为汤姆·克兰西风格的小说
Great! That's why we work with young writers.
很好 这就是我们喜欢和年轻作家合作的原因
But you'll have to relinquish some control.
但老实说 你得放弃点权利
Of course. Of course.
当然
After all, it is our publication.
毕竟是我们出版
And I can assure you, we'll handle it with the utmost respect.
我向你保证 我们会非常尊重你
No, no, no. I'm sure you will. I'm... I'm just excited.
好 我相信你们会的 我太高兴了
Understandable. Do you have an agent or attorney?
可以理解 你有代理人或者律师吗
No. That's fine.
没有 很好
It's a minimum agreement of $2500,
最少得到2500元
and you'll save yourself ten percent.
你有10%的版权
Well, that's fine, that's fine. Anything.
好了 很好
When do you plan to publish the story?
你何时出版
Roman A'Clef.
《纪实小说》
It'll be on the newsstands the morning of November 12th.
会在11月12日早上出现在报亭
Hey, buddy, you can't park there!
嗨 朋友 你不能停在这里
Excuse me, sir.
对不起
Have you got this week's issue of Roman A' Clef?
有这个星期的《纪实小说》吗
Thanks. Yeah.
谢谢 好
This isn't the ending that I wrote. It's all wrong.
这不是我写的结局 全错了
If you're gonna read it, I gotta ask you to buy it.
你不买♥♥就别看了
Of course, I don't know why
我不知道脑子正常的人会买♥♥
anybody would wanna buy that sort of crap.
这种烂杂♥志♥
That be it?
就这样吗
Pack of Morleys.
一包莫里烟
Life is like a box of chocolates.
生活就像一盒巧克力
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表