You were more open-minded as a youngster.
你年青时 思想十分活跃
I know that the laws of physics
我知道我所写的东西 穆德 我亦知道量子力学
would permit the theoretical possibility of time travel,...
承认时空穿越的可能性
..But the limits of human
但人类的忍♥耐力会阻碍这种事的发生
endurance would prevent such a trip happening.
有一种方法可证明它的可能性 如何呢
There's one way to prove that possibility. How?
把这个照片交给丽莎
Show this photo to Lisa Ianelli and ask her if it was ever taken.
问她这照片是否照过
Jason?
杰森
I don't understand.
我不明白
How is this possible?
这怎么可能呢
Because you made it possible.
因为你使它变成可能
It was you.
是你
How?
是怎样呢
I need to know.
我想知道
30 years ago,...
30年前也
..10 years from now,...
就是十年后
You'll meet a man named McGuane...
你将在苏黎世参加一个会议
..Who's just discovered the first evidence of tachyons:
你会遇到一个离过婚名叫麦克奎恩的人
subatomic particles that
他是第一个提出加速论的人
can travel faster than the speed of light...
认为亚原子粒子的运动速度比光要快
..And go back in time.
时间可以倒流
But only for a few seconds,...
但只是瞬间的现象
..And only at a temperature of absolute zero.
而且温度只有达到绝对零度才行
But from that, and from your correspondence with McGuane,...
自那次相遇后
..You'll have an idea,...
你有个想法
..A revelation.
那是一种启示
What revelation?
什么启示呢
One so remarkable...
是一种引人注目的启示
..It would change the course of history.
它会改变历史的进程
Then why did you...?
那你为什么…
You said you came back to kill me.
你说你回来杀我
But I couldn't do it.
但我不能那样做
You're cold.
你的手很冷
Jason?
杰森吗
Yes.
是我
Sign here.
在这里签名
Jason.
杰森
What are you doing here? I arranged for your bail.
你来这干什么呢 我保释你
I assumed it was Lisa. No. That's why I'm here.
我想是丽莎保释我 不 她出事了
Something's happened to her. What are you talking about?
你在说什么
It's something you should see for yourself.
我想你应该看些事
She's at the medical research facility.
她在化学研究室里
Was it the old man? Yes.
是那老家伙所做吗 是的
Who the hell is he?
你们还没找到他吗 他到底是什么人
Jason, I don't expect you to get your mind around this right now.
杰森 我想你现在无法接受这些
What?
什么
The man we're looking for, the old man...
我们所找的那个老家伙
He's you.
正是你
If that photo is indicative of a pattern,
这个照片最说明问题
you may be his next target.
你可能就是他的下个目标
Puts a whole new spin on being your own worst enemy.
你成为自己最糟的敌人
Except that I've never met Dr Yonechi, and neither has Lisa.
我没有在那场合遇过米地和丽莎
So this must have been altered somehow.
所以肯定有些事已被变换了
Not according to the photo specialist that I had examine it.
不用照专家解释 我都可以判断出
As far as she could tell, it's the real McCoy.
这张照片是真的
Maybe you should get a second opinion,
那么你也许有另种看法
because I'm not buying your story.
因为我不信你的故事
Jason, it's your story. It's science fiction.
杰森 那是你的故事 那是科幻小说
So was your rapid-freezing agent, until two days ago.
所以两天前这还是你的加速冻结剂
Just consider the evidence as a scientist.
为什么你不以一个科学家来看待这个证据
How could the old man come to
你不承认它的存在
possess a compound that you admit doesn't exist?
那老家伙是如何获得它呢
Whoever he is, why would he
无论他是谁
try to prevent my compound from being developed?
他为什么极力不让我的合成物研制出来呢
I'm not sure of that yet. But you have a theory.
我不知道 但是你有想法
I think it's to do with the
我想你的合成物肯
practical application of your compound,...
定发生了些作用
..Though I don't know what that is yet.
虽然我还没弄清楚
Involving time travel?
是关于时间穿越吗
Physicists have hypothesized
物理学家霍金有这样的假设
the existence of wormholes and time Ioops,...
虫洞的存在和封闭时间循环
..Portals through which matter can travel back through time.
通过时光隧♥道♥可以时光倒流
Although, extreme heat and gravity
虽然气温相当热 而且地心吸引较强
would render the trip lethal for any organism.
导致一些器官的死亡
So you're saying my compound will make it possible?
那么说我的合成物让它成为可能
Eventually, yes. That's what I'm saying.
对 这正是我要说的
But why stop time travel?
但为什么不阻止时间穿越呢
That's what I'm hoping the old man can tell us.
这就是我要找那个老家伙的原因
Agent Mulder, if any of this is true,...
穆德探员 如果这是真的
..Then what happened to Lisa...
那丽莎将会发生什么事呢
..Is really my fault.
这完全是我的错
We're going up to the cryo lab.
我们要上低温实验室
Hey, wait a sec.
嘿 等一下
Are you Dr Jason Nichols? That's right.
你是杰森·尼克鲁斯博士吗 正是
Then something's wrong.
那就有些问题了
It says you're already in the building.
电脑显示你已进入
Jason, I need you to get to Scully and tell her that he's here.
听我说 杰森 我要你找史卡莉 告诉她我在这
She's in the frostbite bay with Lisa. Can you do that?
她与丽莎在一起 你能做到吗
All right.
好的
Clear. Clear.
好了吗 好了
Let's give her another amp
给她注射一剂量的肾上腺
of epinephrine and we'll go again at 360.
电压再加大到360
Epi given.
已注射肾上腺
Clear. Everybody clear.
好了吗 所有人好了
Increase the DMSO. We have a rhythm.
增加二甲亚砜 没有反应
Now what?
现在如何呢
Get her back in the tub.
将吸管取出
Now. All right, disconnect and get her back in.
现在 切掉电源 把她抬回去
Let's go.
好的 动手吧
Easy.
好了
How high is the reading now? 106.
轻点 现在体温是多少
107.
41度
Is there a problem? Has anybody been here?
有事吗 一个小时前有人来过这里吗
Well, a maintenance guy fixed the fan.
有个维修工人来修风扇
Other than that, it's just been me.
此外就只有我了
I'm lookin' for an older man. A man in his mid-seventies.
不 我想找一位老人 大约75岁左右
I haven't seen anybody like that.
我没见过
Is this something to do with Dr Nichols?
怎么啦 是和尼克鲁斯有关吗
You work with him? I'm his research assistant.
你为他工作吗 我是其中的一位助手
You have access to his files? Yeah.
你处理他的资料吗 是的
I'd like to pull up some
我想看一下关于
information about his rapid-freezing compound.
冻结合成物的资料
Mulder. We've resuscitated her, Mulder.
穆德 我们让她苏醒过来
Her body temperature's high, but it seems to have stabilized.
但体温仍然很高 似乎稳定了下来
Did Jason help? He's not here.
杰森在帮忙吗 他没在这里
He should've been there five minutes ago.
他应该5分钟前到那里的
Where are you? This is crazy.
你在哪 无法理解
Mulder? Let me get back to you, Scully.
穆德 我待会联络你 史卡莉
What?
什么呢
Dr Nichols's files - they're totally whacked.
是尼克鲁斯的治疗 全部筋疲力尽了
What do you mean, "Whacked"? His data. It's gone.
筋疲力尽是什么意思他的数据 不见了
It's like somebody's completely erased it from the mainframe.
可能有人将它们删掉了
I knew I'd find you here.
我知道在这可以找到你
I figured this is where I'd go to stop myself.
我知道这是阻止我自己的地方
I don't have much time.
我没有太多时间了
Please. Let me finish.
请让我完成它
Let you finish destroying my work?
让你来破坏我的工作吗
It's my work too.
这也是我的工作
I want her back. I know.
我想她复活 我知道
Then tell me how to go back, so I can save her. Please.
告诉我怎样才可以救活她 求你了
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表