Maybe his need provided a heightened sense.
也许他需要加强他的能力
Well, whatever he was doing, he's taking the secret to his grave.
怎么都好 他已经把秘密 带到坟墓里了
Yeah, for the second time.
是的 死了两次了
Mulder, Leonard Betts is dead.
莱纳德死了
Of that I am absolutely certain. And he is not coming back.
百分百他不会再出现
You would've said that about Albert Tanner.
你也说过阿尔伯特·坦纳
I don't understand.
我不明白
Six years ago Tanner dies in an accident. His mother buries him.
六年前阿尔伯特死于车祸 是他妈埋了他的
Several days ago he shows up as Leonard Betts. Explain that.
几天后 一个叫莱纳德的人出现
Maybe the first death was staged. You wanna bet on that?
也许第一次死亡是伪造的 你想打赌吗
Will the real Leonard Betts please stand up?
真的莱纳德会站起来吗
These men may be no more than monozygotic twins.
穆德 他们可能是双胞胎
I think that what we're standing witness to here... ..Goes way beyond the
我不这么认为
regeneration of a thumb or a limb or a head.
我们见证的不是姆指或四肢 甚至头的重生
Mulder, I don't know what you're getting at.
为什么你要这么说
Regeneration of an entire body?
你说的是整个人的重生吗
I don't know why I'm listening.
真不敢相信我听到了什么
Because I think that the fiery crash that killed this man was a ruse,...
因为我认为车祸是伪造的
..And that this man lying here is still at large.
真正的人实际上仍在逃
I'm scared, honey. The FBI,...
我很害怕 那些联邦调查局的
..They seem to know all about you. They dug up the coffin.
他们好像知道你的一切 他们打开了棺材
They found your friend.
他们找到你的朋友
I don't think they're ever going to leave you alone.
我想他们不会放过你的
And you're weak.
你还很弱
You have to restore your strength.
要重新积蓄能量
You know what you have to do.
你知道该干什么
I'm your mother.
我是你妈妈
And it's a mother's duty to provide.
妈妈的职责就是给予
If this man really exists, what makes you think he'd come here?
如果这人还活着 他为什么要回来
The only person who knows his secret is his mom.
知道秘密的只有他妈妈
If we get him, it'll be through her.
要找到他 只能通过她
Get out of the truck! Federal agents!
下车 联邦探员
Whoa! Whoa! What the hell...?
怎么回事
What are you doing here? We got a call.
你们来干什么 我们接到电♥话♥
Elderly woman with massive
老河岸3108号♥的
chest trauma and blood loss. 3108 Old Bank.
一个老妇人胸部受伤 失血过多
Believe me, that's all we know. Stay here.
相信我 我们就知道这些 呆在这
Mulder, get the EMTs up here!
穆德 快叫救护员进来
Guys, get in here!
进来
She has an open wound. A surgical cut.
大伤口 是外科手术
Three guesses what was removed.
猜猜看切掉了什么
He did this to her, and then he called an ambulance.
他动手术后再叫救护车的
Judging by the response time, he might still be here.
根据救护车来到的时间 他一定还在附近
Betts is gone. He must have taken off on foot.
莱纳德走了 没有开车
Well, she's gonna be OK, Mulder.
她没事 还在昏迷
We might be able to get where he went out of her.
我想看看他从她身上拿了什么
You stay with her. I'll call
你和她在一起
the local PD and have them cordon off the area.
我叫警♥察♥包围这里
This is Special Agent Mulder. I've got an emergency situation.
我是穆德探员 这里发生了紧急情况
I need all available units to 3108 Old Bank Road.
请派人到老河岸3108号♥
I'm searching for a murder suspect.
我要找个杀人犯
Mulder, Mrs Tanner's going into the ER,
穆德 是我 伊莲恩送到了急救中心
but she took a downturn en route.
但她处于昏迷状态
They defibrillated her, but there's
他们想恢复她的心律
no chance of getting anything cogent from her.
但希望不大
What about on your end?
今晚是不成了 你那边呢
We're going house to house here.
我们正在逐屋搜查 没有其他办法
We've got a chopper coming,
我们有直升飞机
but I'd say Betts has a pretty good chance of getting away.
但我想莱纳德可能逃脱了
If he steals a car or gets a ride, he could get away for good.
如果偷了车或者打车 他就逃之夭夭了
He worked this thing out pretty well.
他在这方面很善长
So if there's anything you can get out of Mrs Tanner tonight...
如果你从坦纳太太那里得不到什么信息
At this point we don't have much else to go on.
我们就一无所获了
Get over here right now.
穆德 快过来
What? Get over here right now.
什么 立即过来
I'm sorry.
对不起
But you've got something I need.
你有我需要的东西
Oh, my God. Let's get a crash cart.
天啊 快叫担架
They pronounced Betts ten minutes ago.
莱纳德10分钟前死去了
He's dead? As near as anyone can tell.
死了 已经确认了
His mom's alive, due to the
他妈妈活下来了
fact that Betts dressed her wounds so carefully.
因为莱纳德很小心地处理伤口
She'll pull through, for now.
她能活过来的 至少暂时
Cancer. Yeah.
癌症 是的
"Metastatic rhabdomyosarcoma", to be precise.
精确的说 她是转移性横纹肌瘤
She was treated for it previously.
她以前治疗过
Got a clean bill of health about three months ago.
三个月前进行过健康检查
You did a good job, Scully.
你干得很好 史卡利
You should be proud.
你应该骄傲
I want to go home.
我想回家
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表