a serious riding accident here on your property.
死在你的马场
Dr Charne-Sayre was murdered.
赛尔博士被杀了
By whom?
谁干的
If I knew, do you think I'd be standing here talking to you?
如果我知道 我还在这和你闲聊吗
So...You need me now.
所以你需要我
A man of my capabilities, is that it?
我能帮你忙 对吗
This was a professional hit.
这是职业杀手所为
Really? And you out here all alone and so vulnerable.
真的 那你还敢一个人在这里
Were you sleeping with her?
你和她上过床吗
Surely you wouldn't be so foolish as to put the project at risk
你不会为了一个女人
For the sake of your personal pleasures.
蠢到危及我们的计划吧
Find her killer.
找出凶手来
Call off this Congressional investigation.
展开国会调查吧
I can't.
不行
But Senator Sorenson is an honourable man.
索伦生参议员是个高尚的人
They are all honourable,These honourable men.
他们全是高尚的人
I heard Mulder was captured in Tunguska.
我听说穆德在通古斯卡被抓了
I hear now he's escaped.
后来又逃跑了
Wake the Russian bear, and it may find we've stolen its honey.
惊动北极熊 他们会发现我们偷了他们的宝贝
l, Dana Katherine Scully,
我 黛娜·凯瑟琳·史卡利
Swear to tell the truth, the whole truth
我起誓所言全属事实
And nothing but the truth, so help me, God.
上帝保佑我
I would like to read from a prepared statement.
我想宣读案前陈词
You may do so.
请读
"I left behind a career in medicine
我四年前从医生
to become an FBI agent four years ago
转为联邦探员
Because I believed in this country."
因为我相信这个国家
"I wanted to uphold its laws,
我希望维护♥法♥律
to punish the guilty and to protect the innocent."
惩罚罪恶以及保护无辜者
"I still believe in this country."
我现仍相信国家
"But I believe there are powerful men in this government who do not."
但有少许位高权重的人不是这样
"Men who have no respect for the law and who flout it with impunity."
他们不尊重法律而免于制裁
Ms Scully
史卡利小姐
"I have come to the conclusion that it is no longer possible"
我有一结论 这将使
This is not a soapbox, Ms Scully.
史卡利探员 这不是演说台 史卡利小姐
Your statement will be entered into the record.
你的陈词会被记入档案
With respect, I would like to finish.
尊敬的主席先生 请你让我宣读完
This is not why we are here today.
这不是今天我们在此的原因
Then why are we here, sir?
那我们为何在此
Do you or do you not know the whereabouts of Agent Mulder?
你知不知道穆德探员身在何处
Are you or are you not aware of Agent Mulder's present location?
你知不知道穆德探员现在身在何处吗
I respectfully refuse to answer that question, sir.
恕我不敬 我拒绝回答这个问题
Agent Scully, you cannot refuse to answer that question.
史卡利探员 你不可以拒绝回答
I believe answering that question could endanger Agent Mulder's life.
因为我认为回答该问题会危及穆德探员的性命
You don't seem to understand.
你看来并不明白
Your response is not optional. You are an agent of the FBI.
你没有选择余地 你是联邦探员
Then if I may please finish my statement.
那么请让我宣读完陈词
"That it is no longer possible
这将使我不能再继续
for me to carry out my duties as an FBI agent."
我作为联邦探员的职责
Are you tendering your resignation, Agent Scully?
你在提出辞呈吗 史卡利探员
Is that what you're trying to say?
你就想说这些吗
No, sir.
不是 先生
What I am saying
我所想说的
is that there is a culture of lawlessness
这种无视法律的环境
That has prevented me from doing my job.
阻碍了我的工作
That the real target of this investigation
而这次委员会调查的真正目标
Should be the men who are beyond prosecution and punishment.
应是那些免于起诉和惩罚的人
The men whose secret policies are behind the crimes that you are investigating.
和这些罪行背后的阴谋诡计
You have a legal obligation to answer the questions posed to you.
你有法律义务回答问题
Tell us what you know about Agent Mulder's whereabouts,
要不告诉我们穆德探员在哪
Or you'll be held in contempt of Congress.
要不你会以藐视委员会被起诉
No Russian.
我不是俄♥国♥人
American?
美国人吗
Tell your husband I'm sorry about his truck.
代我向你丈夫道歉 我弄坏了他的车子
The test?
你是试验品
Yeah.
是的
They kill everybody for the test.
他们把做实验的人都杀了
Why don't they kill you?
为什么没杀你
My husband makes deliveries. They spare our lives.
我丈夫负责运输 所以他们放过我们
But now, no truck. He is afraid.
但现在没车了 他很害怕
Well, I have to go now.
我走了
No. They'll come looking for me, and for you. No!
不行 他们会来找我的 他们会来找你的
There are other ways.
还有其他办法
I don't know what you're talking about.
你在说什么
Grisha!
格里沙
No arm no test.
没有胳膊 就不会被实验
You don't understand. These tests,
你不懂那些实验
this smallpox scar on your arm,
这些天花疤
It's some kind of identification.
是种识别
You have to help me escape. I'll help you escape.
你们帮我逃跑 我也会帮你们
You have to help me get to St Petersburg.
帮我去到圣彼得堡
You holding up?
怎么样
I've got plenty to read.
我读了许多书
I can understand you protecting Agent Mulder, but
我知道你要保护穆德
It is not just Agent Mulder that I am protecting, sir.
不只是穆德 长官
Then what are you doing?
那你要做什么
We were called before this committee
他们叫我来
to answer questions about a murder,
是回答一件谋杀案
About an intercepted diplomatic pouch
著名女医生被杀案
that was to be delivered to a prominent doctor,A woman who is now dead,
被拦截的外交袋子是寄给她的
as is the man who was delivering the said pouch,
袋子里的东西含有麻痹毒素
The contents of which have
导致一个宇宙生物学家
infected an exobiologist with a paralyzing toxin.
被感染
Yet what are we stuck on here?
而我们在这里却纠缠于什么
The whereabouts of Agent Mulder.
穆德探员的下落
You mean it's the wrong question.
你的意思是这是避重就轻
Several of the men on this committee are lawyers.
委员会中有好几个律师
It is my experience that lawyers ask the wrong question
我第一次见律师避重就轻
When they don't want the right answer.
因为他们不想知道正确答案
Unless Agent Mulder has found the answers they're looking for.
除非穆德探员找到他们想知道的答案
Or someone wants to make sure he doesn't find them.
或者有人不想让他找到
These are congressmen we're talking about.
这是议员谈论的问题 史卡利探员
I know that, sir, and it is my natural inclination to believe
我明白 长官 我一直相信
That they are acting in the best interest of the truth,
议员都追求真♥相♥
But I am not inclined to follow my own judgment in this case.
但此案我不会倾向于自己的判断
So you're gonna follow Agent Mulder's.
所以你要像穆德探员一样
Is that it?
对吧
His name is Vassily Peskow.
他叫瓦西里 普斯科夫
He was a KGB Line-X stringer working out of Moscow Center.
是莫斯科的克格勃特工
But how could this be?
怎么会这样
How could the Russians know we were working on our own inoculation?
俄♥国♥人怎么会知道我们的行动
Six of us knew!
只有六个人知道
Dr Charne-Sayre?
查恩赛尔医生
She was trusted. Absolutely.
她没问题 绝对没问题
Then I don't know.
那我就不知道了
Find this man! Find him!
找出那个人
If my intelligence sources are right,
如果我的消息可靠
I think there's someone who might save us the trouble.
有人在给我们添麻烦
Mr Chairman, may I?
主席先生 可以开始吗
Carry on.
可以
Miss Scully, you've had a good long time
史卡利探员 你已经充分考虑
To think about the question that was asked in our last session.
上次聆询的问题了
I want to give you the opportunity to answer that question here today
我给你机会回答问题
So I can help our good chairman here
我可以帮助主席
To get on with this proceeding.
进行聆讯
I can't answer that question, sir.
我不回答
I'm going to ask you again.
我再问一次
Where is Special Agent Mulder and why is he not here?
穆德在哪里 为什么不在这里
I'll answer your questions about the man carrying the pouch.
我可以告诉你谁拿了外交袋子
Agent Scully!
史卡利探员
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表