A cheap, thoughtless, perfunctory gift that nobody ever asks for.
那是无人过问的贱礼物
Unreturnable because all
无法退还因为
you get back is another box of chocolates.
你会得到另外一盒巧克力作为回礼
So you're stuck with this undefinable whipped-mint crap...
所以你就陷入这个无法定义的生薄荷垃圾
..That you mindlessly wolf
无东西可吃时
down when there's nothing else left to eat.
你就饥不择食
Sure, once in a while there's a peanut-butter cup...
当然会有花生酱杯
..Or an English toffee,...
还有英国太妃糖
..But they're gone too fast and the taste is fleeting.
但它们容易消化 味道也去得快
So you end up with nothing but...
最后你得到的是
..Broken bits filled with hardened jelly...
全是残渣的硬果冻
..And teeth-shattering nuts.
和咬碎牙齿的果仁
If you're desperate enough to eat those,
如果你吃光了这些
all you've got left is a...
你只会得到了一个空盒
..Is an empty box filled with useless brown-paper wrappers.
和没用的棕色糖纸
This is based only on a story I read...
这是来自我读过的故事
..In one of my weekly subscriptions that rang a few bells.
是其中一本我每周订阅的杂♥志♥ 给我点灵感
I'll check on a private hacker source...
我要动用我的黑客资源
who's been working on tracking a few leads...
看看能不能跟进一些线索
that could produce definitive proof.
能发现一些靠谱的证据
And then we'll have him nailed.
我们才可以抓住他
I can kill you whenever I please.
我高兴随时可以杀了你
But not today.
但不是今天
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表