on a police officer named Michael Fazekus?
用过这疗法吗
Yes. Why?
是的 怎么了
He shot himself in the head last night.
法伊库斯先生自杀了
Oh, my God.
我的天
Is this an accepted form of medical treatment?
这是医学治疗可以接受的吗
It's unconventional, but not invasive.
它非常规 但没有攻击性
Are you familiar with Waxman-Geschwind Syndrome?
你知道瓦斯曼格斯文综合症吗
Yes.
是的
Did you know Amy Cassandra suffered from it?
你知道艾米也有那病吗
Waxman-Geschwind, if you know anything about it,...
瓦斯曼吉斯文 如果你知道任何事
..Is not necessarily a destructive condition.
这不会造成任何破坏的
Amy, after undergoing treatment,...
事实上 艾米进行治疗后
..Had periods of extreme happiness and creativity.
非常开心和很有创造力
But you had no idea, you had
你没有看到任何
no indication she might have taken her own life?
她要自杀的迹象
No!
没有
Of course not.
当然不是
I have been in practice for over 40 years.
我从医已经40多年了
I have a very good ethical and
我有良好的医德和名声
professional reputation, if you'd care to check.
你可以放心的查
That won't be necessary.
那不必了
I know what you do.
我知道你做什么
I have been here before. I met Dr Goldstein with Amy.
我曾来过这里 我见过哥德斯登医生和艾米
He's lying about more than that.
那人在撒谎
I think he administered ketamine to Amy and you.
我想他让你们吃了氯♥胺♥酮♥
I think that you were treated
我想你给他治疗过
by him and that your seizures are a result of that.
晕倒和癫痫就是结果
I think you're right.
我想你说得对
Why would you do that? Why
为什么你接受治疗
undergo something as crazy and dangerous as this?
为什么你干这种疯狂和威胁的事
Mulder?
穆德
Mulder!
穆德
My baby!
我的孩子
Mulder?
穆德
I'm fine.
我没事
No. You do not belong at work.
不 我不同意
You need to be somewhere where you can be monitored.
你不适合工作 你得有人看着
You are a danger to yourself and a danger to me.
对自己是个威胁 对我也是
Do you hear me? Gimme the car keys.
你听到了吗 给我你的车钥匙
No, you're not driving.
不 你不能开车
You're not doing anything until these symptoms go away.
你的病一天不好一天都不能做任何事情
Scully, I don't want these symptoms to go away.
史卡利 我不想这病消失
Whatever's happening to me, whatever treatment I've received...
到底我发生什么事 到底我接受了什么治疗
is allowing me to go back into my unconscious.
可以让我回到不清醒的状态
The truth is in there and I've gotten access to it.
真♥相♥在那 我要想起以前的事
What happened to my sister,
我的妹妹发生的事
the reason she was taken, it's becoming clear to me.
她被带走的原因 对我来说都逐渐清晰
and I need to know that.
我要知道
I need to know that. Give me the keys. To go where?
给我车匙 去哪里
To my mother's in Greenwich.
到格林威治我妈妈那里
OK. But I'm driving.
好…我来开车
Fox!
福克斯
I need to speak to you.
我要跟你谈谈
What's happened, Fox?
发生什么事了 福克斯 你为什么来这
You've kept secrets from me.
你一直隐瞒我
What's wrong with him? He's undergone a treatment.
他怎么了 他接受了个治疗
He believes it's helped him to remember things.
他相信这有助他回忆事情
Remember what?
回忆什么
You said they took Samantha
你告诉我他们带走了萨曼莎
because you had to make a choice.
是因为你必须下决定
But that's not how it happened.
但不是那样的
It wasn't your choice to make.
这不是你的决定
What do you want to hear from me?
你要听什么
I wanna know what happened
我要知道那晚在阔诺孔托格发生的事
that night and I need to speak to you privately.
我要私下跟你说
You had a relationship with him.
你跟他有什么关系
Who? You know who.
谁 你知道谁
The man who worked with my father.
那个跟爸爸一起工作的人
The man who forced you to choose Samantha.
我12岁那晚 他逼你做选择萨曼莎的人
No, Fox... Yes!
不 福克斯
You betrayed my father, your husband.
你背叛了我的爸爸 你的丈夫
Never!
没有
How far back did it go?
你还要怎样做
How dare you! How dare you come here and accuse me?
真放肆 你怎敢来指责我
Who... is my father?
谁是我的爸爸
What do you want, to kill him again?
你要怎样 又杀了他
Just answer the question, Mom. Just answer the question!
回答问题 妈妈
I am your mother, and I
我是你的妈妈
will not tolerate any more of your questions!
我不能容忍♥你的拷问
You're bleeding, Fox.
你流血了 福克斯
What did you do to me?
你对我做了什么
I told you...
我告诉过你
I asked you to treat me to recover my past.
你给我做了治疗 我叫你让我可以回忆过去
I did nothing wrong. You put a hole in my head.
我没有做错 你在我头上弄了个洞
An electrical stimulation. You triggered my memory.
一个小电子刺♥激♥器 可以引发我的记忆
Yes, as you had hoped.
是的 如你所愿
Now I want you to finish the job.
现在我要你完成它
Let's do it.
我们来吧
I wanna remember.
我要回忆
You're a spy.
你是个间谍
No! Fox?
福克斯
Fox.
福克斯
You're a spy.
你是个间谍
Where are they? Why?
为什么
Fox?
福克斯
Not Samantha!
萨曼莎不行
Fox!
福克斯
Dr Charles Goldstein? You're under arrest.
哥德斯登医生 你被捕了
Keep your hands where they are.
举起你的手
Bag those gloves as evidence. Read him his rights.
包起手套做为证据 给他宣读他的权利
Hands behind your back, please.
把手放在后面
Where is he?
他在哪里
Mulder?
穆德
Where's Mulder? He's not here.
穆德 在哪里 他不在这里
Did you ask Dr Goldstein?
你有问哥德斯登医生吗
He wouldn't say one way or the other.
他没有说
Stop that car! Hey! Hold it!
拦住那车 等等
Hold up! Hold up!
停车
Open the back door.
打开后门
What did you do to him?
你对他做了什么
I know he came back here.
我知道他回来了
This is the only place he would've gone.
他只有来这里
Did you treat him?
你对他做了治疗吗
Damn it! Answer me!
快回答我
Yes.
是的
Where is he now? I don't know where he went.
他现在在哪里 我不知道他去了哪里
What was the last thing he said?
他最后对你说了什么
He said he was going to exorcise his demons.
他说他要驱走他的梦
Agent Scully? Yeah.
史卡利探员 是的
Frank Imhof.
我是法兰克
Hi. Is he in there?
他在里面吗
Saw the light go on a couple minutes ago.
两分钟之前里面有灯光
Gotta be somebody in there.
里面一定有人
We got here as soon as you called. All right.
我们接到你的电♥话♥就过来 太好了
The man in there is armed.
那人有枪
He's a federal officer in need of medical attention.
他是联邦探员 需要治疗
He is not himself. Now I'm going in there.
他神志不清 我要进里面去了
If at any time he should flee that house,
如果他逃跑
you need to tell your officers not to shoot.
告诉你们的警官不要开枪
Mulder?
穆德
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表