Here you are, Mr. Rebhun. Another scotch and soda.
给你 里班先生 另外一杯威士忌加苏打
The only way to fly.
这样才能坐飞机
I used to be just like you. Used to hate flying.
我过去也像你一样 讨厌坐飞机
I mean, the moment I got on the plane,
我的意思是说 我上飞机的那一霎那
I'd be gripping those armrests like my teeth were being drilled.
我紧紧的握住扶手 牙齿好像在钻孔
Truth is, statistically, you could fly every day...
事实是 数据上统计 就是每天坐飞机
forthenext26,000years before you'd have an accident.
你要过了26万年才可能遇到飞机失事
Do you believe that?
你信吗
Ooh, baby! Settle down.
哦 宝贝 镇静
What the hell is this?
这到底是什么
Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday, dear Dana Agent Scully
生日快乐,亲爱的迪娜u3000-史卡利
Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐
I didn't know it was your birthday, Scully.
我不知道是你的生日 史卡莉
Mulder, you have never remembered my birthday...
穆德 我认识你4年
in the four years I've known you.
你从来没有记起我的生日
That's the way I like to celebrate 'em, is every four years.
那是我庆祝的方式 每四年一次
It's like dog years that way.
就像狗年一样
Dog years? Thank you.
-狗年 谢谢
You're welcome. Oh, I got something for you.
不用客气 我有东西要给你
Oh, you've got to be kidding me.
哦 你又要耍我了
It's something that reminded me of you.
这是让你想起我的东西
What, an alien implant?
什么 外星人的植入物
Two, actually. I made 'em into earrings.
实际上是两只 我改成了耳环
Mmm. "Apollo 11."
“阿波罗11号♥”
Read the back.
看看后面
"Commemorating Apollo 11
“纪念阿波罗11号♥
and the mission to the moon. July, 1969."
以及登月行动 1969年7月”
I'm touched. It's, um
我真感动 这是…
Excuse me. Are you Scully and Mulder?
对不起 你们是史卡莉和穆德吗
Oh, promise me this isn't
希望这不是
leading to something really embarrassing.
让我难堪的礼物
My name is Sharon Grafia. I'm sorry to approach you like this,
我叫莎朗·格拉夫亚 请原谅我的冒失
but I followed you.
我是尾随你们来的的
I was asked to find you if something happened. Excuse me?
有人叫我万一有事的话来找你们 什么意思
You have no good reason to believe me, but my brother,
你觉得荒谬 但是我的弟弟
who I believe you know, he said you'd understand what to do.
我相信你认识 他说你知道该怎么做
About what? If he didn't make it.
做什么 如果他没有成功的话
Excuse me. Who are you talking about? Max. Max Fennig.
抱歉 你在说谁 马♥克♥思♥ 马♥克♥思♥·芬尼
He was on his way here to
他正带着危及生命的东西
deliver something that made him fear for his life.
在来这里的路上
Something he said the government would kill for.
那东西是政♥府♥不惜一切代价要得到的
But his plane, it went down two hours ago.
但是他的飞机两小时前失事了
What we know right now is
我们现在确认
that the plane designated as flight 549...
那架飞机标是549航♥班♥…
Lost radio contact tonight at 1 900 hours EDT,
在今晚东部时间19点无线电失去了联♥系♥
and subsequently crashed into a wooded area...
后来坠毁在离纽约州奥尔巴尼…
approximately 30 miles from Albany, New York.
大约30英里的森林里
Local law enforcement and EMTs have been on the scene...
当地的执法部门和急救人员已经在现场
for just under two hours,
两个小时了
but initial reports are they've found no survivors yet...
但是他们最初的报道是没有生还者
of the 1 34 passengers and crew listed on the manifest.
134名乘客和机组人员都丧生了
I wish I could tell you that
我希望我能够告诉你们
we had more information about the crash site,
失事地点更多的消息
but darkness and the terrain
由于天黑和
are gonna make it pretty slow going until morning.
地形的原因只有等到早上
We have a tape of the last radio exchange...
我们要播放一个带子
before 549 went down, which we're gonna play.
是549航♥班♥失事前最后一次无线电交谈
But I want to stress the need to keep everything...
但是我想强调注意保密原则…
you know or learn within the go team...
和团队协作
so that all information to the press...
由资讯中心统一向
comes from the I.I.C.
媒体发表消息
You cued up, John? Ready.
你准备好了吗 约翰 好了
Copy, Tower. Please advise. Do you see a need to adjust?
收到 塔楼 请指示 需要调整吗
Negative, 549. Steady air speed of two-niner-six knots.
不用 549次航♥班♥ 保持以每小时296节飞行
Maintain heading one-zero-zero at two-niner thousand feet.
可以在29000英尺向100英尺滑行
Go ahead, 549.
继续飞行 549次航♥班♥
What the hell is this?
这是什么
549, do you read?
549航♥班♥ 收到了吗
We've got something-- some intercept.
我们受到拦截
My God! My God! Mayday! Mayday! Mayday!
天哪 呼救 呼救
And that's all she wrote.
就是这些
Controllers tried to raise 549 on all
控制人员试着把549航♥班♥调到可用的频率
available frequencies, but the pilots did not respond.
可是飞行员没有反应
Okay, we've got an FAA charter leaving in one hour.
好的 根据航♥空♥管理章程我们还有一个小时
Accommodations Excuse me, sir.
住宿… 抱歉 先生 我是调查局的穆德探员
I'm Agent Mulder with the FBI.
我是调查局的穆德探员
Is there any indication or
迫使549次航♥班♥坠落
suspicion that flight 549 may have been forced down?
有什么迹象和可疑的地方
Forced down?
迫使坠落
You can hear the pilot say "Intercept" On the recording.
你在录音里可以听到飞行员说“拦截”
We have absolutely no data to support that.
我们没有数据支持这种说法
No confirmation of other aircraft in the area.
没有证实有其他的航行器在那个空域
Unless you have something. No. No.
除非你有证据 没有
But there was a passenger on that plane...
但是飞机上的一个乘客…
who was well-known to our government as an alien abductee.
是我们政♥府♥很熟悉的被外星人绑♥架♥的人
An alien abductee? A man named Max Fennig.
被外星人绑♥架♥的人 叫马♥克♥思♥·芬尼
A multiple-abduction victim. What's known as a repeater.
多次被绑♥架♥ 被称为重复者
Hold on a second. Please. Can I have some quiet.
等等 安静一下
He predicted the accident. From the sound on the tape,
他预知了这个意外事件
the plane may have been forced down.
从带子里听到 飞机可能是迫使下坠的
Forced down by who, or what? I'm hesitant to speculate.
是谁迫使的 为什么迫使 我还在推测
Mulder Your name's Mulder? Yes, sir.
穆德 你叫穆德吗 是的 先生
Let me tell you something. I've been
我告诉你 我做这一行
doing this for 18years. I thought I'd heard everything.
已经18年了 我听过各种各样的事情
I'm looking through the manifest here,
我看了空乘名单
and there was no one named Max Fannigon flight549.
可是没有一个叫马♥克♥思♥·范尼的在549次航♥班♥上
Fennig. And there may be
芬尼 也许有人
people who want to cover up this evidence.
想掩盖这个证据
Agent Mulder, is this an official FBI position?
穆德探员 这是调查局的官方立场吗
No, sir.
不 先生
Because what you're suggesting trivializes this tragedy...
如果你认为这次失事
and casts these fine people and the work they have to do...
归咎于机组人员和他们的工作
in a light that I think you'd be well-advised to avoid.
我建议打消这样的想法
I think we all share the same goal here, sir,
我想我们的目的都是一样的 先生
and that's to find out what caused that plane to crash.
就是要找出飞机失事的原因
And if any of the capable men and women in this room...
在这间屋子 如果论能力的话
find Dr. Spock's phaser or any green alien goo,
能找到史巴克和小绿人的唾液
we'll be sure to give you all the credit.
我们都是一等一的
All right then.
那好的
You sure know how to make a girl feel special on her birthday.
你知道怎么在女孩生日给她一个惊喜
Have you ever seen anything like this?
你见过这样的情景吗
Where's the plane?
飞机在哪
They think it hit the ground at
他们认为飞机是以
over 300 miles an hour on an almost vertical descent.
每小时300英里的速度几乎是垂直坠落
Meteorological data is being collected and analyzed,
根据收集的气象数据分♥析♥
and so far they are attributing the crash to weather phenomena,
他们把飞机的失事归结于天气因素
to a rapid depressurization caused by a lightning strike...
是因为雷击造成迅速的减压
or by something called a wind rotor coming off the Adirondacks.
或是阿迪朗达克山脉造成的风轮
But not to Max Fennig.
马♥克♥思♥·芬尼说的可不一样
Even if he was on this flight,
穆德 即使是他在那架飞机上
looking at this, he'd be in a hundred pieces.
看看这个 他已经尸骨无存
They're gonna be lucky if they can I.D.
如果能确认一半死者的身份
Half the bodies they find here.
那是好彩
He was on this flight, Scully. I'm sure of that.
他在这架飞机上 史卡莉 我可以肯定的说
Well, say we do find him. What's that gonna prove?
好吧 就算我们找到了他 那又能证明什么呢?
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe that one man's life was worth sacrificing 1 33 others.
为了杀死一个不惜带上133个人的生命
Is that a hand?
那是手吗
剧集 | X档案(1993) | 导航列表