剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
对 不过我不知道是他安排的 还是节目组安排的
Yes. I mean, I don't know if he did or the show.
不太确定
I'm not sure.
这让你不舒服吗? 和艾利森先生住得这么近
Did it make you uncomfortable? Being so close to Mr. Ellison?
- 没有 - 你曾经感到不安全吗?
- No. - Did you ever feel unsafe?
没有
No.
但他常出现在你面前 对吧?
But he was around, right?
酒店工作人员说他经常和你在一起
I mean, the hotel staff told us he spent a lot of time with you.
会深夜打电♥话♥给你、去你房♥间找你
Late night phone calls, visited you in your room.
你有没有感觉到他对你有感情?
Did you ever sense he had feelings for you?
不只把你当同事看待?
Saw you as more than a colleague?
有一天晚上
There was one night.
一天晚上...
One night when...
他跟我说他爱我
He told me he loved me.
你是如何回应他的?
How did you respond?
我离开了 去了蒙大拿州 在那里待了很长时间
I left. I went to Montana, and I stayed there for a long time.
你是因为害怕才离开的吗?
Because you were afraid?
是的 我有点害怕
Yes, I was afraid.
害怕如果你没不爱他的话会遭到报复?
Of retaliation if you didn't return his feelings?
不是...我害怕是因为...
No. No, I was afraid because...
他看到了真实的我
he saw me for who I really was.
看穿了我的一切
Everything about me.
我怕自己永远无法与这样的人在一起
And I was afraid I could never be with someone like that.
嗨
Hey.
天啊 是谁安排的?所有面谈都排在一起
God, who scheduled these sessions back-to-back and side by side?
不知道 我已经和他们谈过了
I don't know. I already talked to them.
我只是多待一会 看他们还有没有要问的
I'm just waiting to see if they need anything else.
明白了
Gotcha.
他们再次把你拉回这里 我很抱歉
Well, sorry that they dragged you back in here.
嘿 回家的感觉怎么样?
Hey, how was it being home?
还不错 能见到哈尔挺好的
It was good. It was good to see Hal, you know.
我做了一些相当糟糕的事
So, I did some pretty awful things.
有些是对你做的
And some of them I did to you.
这种行为很差劲 情理难容
It wasn't okay. Any of it.
是的
No, it's not.
不过我能理解你的动机
But I think I know why you did them.
但不能接受你这种行为
But it's not all right.
我知道
I know.
但别担心 我觉得你不会有事的
But don't worry, I think you'll be fine.
我仍然是21世纪最大失败交易案例的
Well, I'm still the architect of the biggest failed deal
创造者 所以...
of the 21st century, so...
迄今为止最大的失败交易案例
Biggest failed deal so far.
嘿 这才对嘛
Hey, that's the spirit.
你会留在UBA或者UBNBA吗? 或者随便什么新名字
Will you stay at UBA or UBNBA or whatever they're calling it?
还不知道 先看看合并后什么情况吧
I don't know. I guess we'll see how things shake out.
下次见你时再见?
See you when I see you?
好
Yeah.
科里
Cory.
怎么了?
Yeah?
布莱德莉 你可以进来了
Bradley, we're ready for you.
我马上就来
I'll be just a minute.
我会想你的
I'll miss you.
我也会想你的
You too.
今晚有点冷啊?
Little chilly tonight, huh?
谢谢你帮我收拾行李
Thanks for packing me up.
不客气
Yes, of course.
我想应该都在这里了 但请再检查一下 看看...
I think that was everything, but please look around if--
我相信你没落下什么
I'm sure you got it all.
所以你要去得州了?
So you're gonna go to Texas?
是的 不知道结果会怎样
Yeah. Not sure how it's gonna play out.
眼下 航♥天♥局似乎 无意与我们继续合作下去
NASA seems to be stepping back for the time being.
而且...
And...
我很可能得卖♥♥掉公♥司♥的大部分股份
most likely have to sell off a majority share in my company,
如果公♥司♥还没倒闭的话
if there's a company to still sell.
我一直在脑海里回放
You know, I've been playing it back in my head.
发生的一切
Everything that went down.
我犯了一些错误
I made some mistakes.
不仅仅是错误
More than mistakes.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
天啊 我...真的很想找个伴侣
Oh, God, I so-- I wanted a partner.
你曾有一个
You had one.
找一个我可以信任的伴侣
One I could trust.
艾丽克丝 我...
Alex, I--
天啊 真希望当初 我们搭直升机去了别的地方
God, I wish we'd taken that helicopter anywhere else.
我明白
I know.
但我们没有 所以...
But we didn't. So...
该死
Shoot.
重塑这地方 只是没有你跟我一起 感觉就是不对
Remaking this place. Just, doing it without you feels wrong.
嘿 你可以的 这是你一直以来的主张
Hey. You can. This is what you've always advocated for.
你在新公♥司♥里会有真正的话语权
You're gonna have a real voice in this new company.
要谨慎选择奋斗的目标
Careful what you fight for.
比如...
Like--
你把我拉进UBA那会儿?
When you dragged me into UBA?
天啊 如果你当初没来这里 没有坚持揭露真♥相♥
God, what would I have done if you didn't come in
我会怎么办呢?
and take the doors off the hinges?
老实说 我肯定还在跟弗雷德那混♥蛋♥斗争
Honestly, I would've been still fighting with that fucker, Fred.
西比尔 天啊 麦琪
Cybil. Geez. Maggie.
我应该还在独♥立♥报道 在那个名不见经传的小地方
I'd still be doing one-man-band reporting
思考自己是不是就这样终其一生
in God knows where, wondering if that's all there was.
嘿 我想说 我只是想说 关于保罗...
Hey, I wanted to-- I just wanted to say, about Paul--
别担心 亲爱的 我完全没事了 真的
Please. Honey, I'm so okay. Really.
他帮我放下了很多情感包袱
He helped me let go of a lot of stuff.
- 那就别后悔 - 对 不后悔
- Then no regrets. - No. No regrets.
好
Okay.
好吧 亲爱的 你现在要呼吸 好吗?
Okay, honey. You're just gonna breathe now, okay?
是的 我在努力 我只是不知道结果会怎样
Yeah, I'm trying. I just don't know how this is gonna go.
(联邦调查局)
Yeah, I'm trying. I just don't know how this is gonna go.
这么做是对的 也是唯一该做的
You're doing the right thing. You're doing the only thing.
嘿 我马上就进去
Hey, I'll be right there.
好 我得进去了 不然我要改主意了
Okay, I better go before I change my mind.
需要什么的话就来找我 我对你有求必应
I'm here for you if you need anything. Anything at all.
- 你会没事的 - 我不知道
- And you're gonna be okay. - I don't know.
是的 会没事的
Yes. You are.
好
Okay.
- 你能行 - 是 好
- You got this. - Yeah, okay.
- 呼吸 - 好
- Breathe. - Okay.
好 进去吧
Okay. Go on.
再见
Bye.
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表