剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
周五股东投票决定将UBA 卖♥♥给亿万富翁保罗马科思后
that billionaire Paul Marks plans to liquidate UBA
后者计划将清算该公♥司♥
following Friday's shareholder vote on the sale.
在一个几乎每天 都有一位新亿万富翁诞生的时代
And in an age where there's literally a new billionaire every single day,
布莱克的限制级、民粹主义的咆哮 触动了整个政♥治♥领域的神经
Black's R-rated, populist rant struck a nerve across the political spectrum.
觉醒支持者亚历山大奥卡西奥科特兹 在推特上称布莱克“太棒了”
Woke cheerleader, AOC, tweeted that Black was, quote, "baller."
就连参议员特德克鲁兹 也呼吁国会调查马科思
And even Senator Ted Cruz called for Congress to investigate Marks' bid
对这家传统媒体巨头的收♥购♥案
for the legacy media giant.
像霍华德比厄这样的小人物真是大有帮助
A little Howard Beale goes a long way.
谁能想到奇普布莱克的脏话 能拯救世界呢?
Who knew Chip Black's f-bombs would save the day?
两个大股东一小时前打电♥话♥给我
Two major shareholders called me an hour ago.
他们说负面报道太多 这笔收益不划算了
They said the payout wasn't worth all the bad press.
他们会投反对票
They're voting no.
我以前很讨厌反对票 可现在爱死它
I used to hate no. Now I love it!
是的 不过默西迪丝仍在骑墙
Yeah. Mercedes is still on the fence though.
她担心如果拒绝保罗的报价 可能会引发的资金问题
She's concerned about the financial implications of rejecting Paul's bid.
告诉她我们刚敲诈了 我最爱的高尔夫球友八十亿美元
Tell her we just shook down my favorite golf buddy for eight billion.
这么说 里德会介入?
So Reed came through?
你许诺给他什么好处?
What did you promise him?
这么说吧 你可能得卖♥♥掉一幅毕加索的画
Well, let's just say you might have to sell a Picasso.
- 科里... - 西比尔 这多有意思
- Cory-- - Cybil, this is fun.
我们要干掉一个亿万富翁了
We're gonna kill a billionaire.
是 我要挂了
Yeah, I'm hanging up now.
董事会成员开始转变立场了
Board members are starting to turn.
保罗 这是真的
Paul, this is happening.
我们正在流失赞成票
We're losing votes.
该死的科里艾利森
Cory fucking Ellison.
整理贷款所需文件
Compile the paperwork for the loan.
千万别用UBA的电脑
Don't even touch a UBA computer.
别发电邮、别存pdf文件 绝对不能用数码产品
No emails, no pdfs. This has to be analog.
然后送到我住的酒店
Then deliver it to my hotel.
里德和我今晚会面
Reed and I are meeting tonight.
明白了
Got it.
我和他会面后 你和我在投票结束之前别联♥系♥
After that, you and I, we don't talk until after the vote.
不通电♥话♥ 不联♥系♥
No calls. Nothing.
我们一直装死
And we keep playing dead.
我要保罗马科思周五走进会议室时
I want Paul Marks to fall off his fucking chair
惊愕到从椅子上摔下来
when I walk into that boardroom on Friday.
- 谢谢 - 不客气
- Thank you. - Sure.
你跟她谈过了吗?
So have you talked to her?
没有 自从她的小型直播秀 事件后就没联络了
No, not since her little on-air spectacle.
她就是个谎话精
She's so full of shit.
如果是她让你来找我谈的话 我...
If she asked you to come here to talk to me, I--
她没有
She didn't.
但她的确跟我说了 1月6日和哈尔的事 所有一切
But she did tell me about January 6th and Hal. All of it.
天啊 所以现在她坦白了?
Wow. So now she's coming clean?
她感觉很糟糕
She feels really awful.
你知道 布莱德莉是个陌路人
You know, Bradley is a stranger.
我现在明白了
I see that now.
我从来不了解她 并非真正了解
I never knew her. Not really.
我很想去了解
I just wanted to.
一切都乱套了
This is all just fucked up.
全都一团糟
It's all such a mess.
你来找我不单纯是因为布莱德莉 对吧?
This isn't just about Bradley, is it?
是这样...
Well...
我看到奇普在节目中咆哮了
I mean, I saw Chip's rant.
怎么 是因为保罗吗?或出♥售♥UBA?
So, what, is this about Paul? Or selling UBA?
是...
It's--
听着 如果他买♥♥了NBN
Listen, if he had bought NBN,
我相信他也会这么对我们
I'm sure he'd probably be doing the same thing to us.
想想看 当你深陷大海中挣扎着踩水时
I mean, you're in the middle of the ocean treading water
有人乘坐救生艇出现
and some guy comes in a lifeboat.
你会怎么做?把他赶走吗?
What are you gonna do? Turn him away?
我明白
I know.
好吧 我...这其实就是我来找你的原因
Okay, I-- That's actually what I'm here to talk to you about.
好
Okay.
但我要先来杯比这更烈的饮料
But I'm gonna need something a little stronger than this.
给我来杯酒吧 谢谢
I'll take that drink that you offered, please.
- 谢谢 - 马上拿给你
- Thank you. - Coming up.
艾利森先生 很高兴再次见到您 疫情期间我们很想念您
Good to see you again, Mr. Ellison. We missed you during the pandemic.
请这边走
Right this way.
这里可是曼哈顿的最后一个文明地点
The last civilized spot in Manhattan.
谢谢你在这么短的时间内安排这个饭局
Thanks for arranging this on such short notice.
我们会确保您不被打扰
We'll make sure you're not disturbed.
您要看菜单吗?我们将服务到晚上11点
Would you like a menu? We're serving till 11:00.
不必了
That won't be necessary.
我觉得这次会面不会很久
Don't think this meeting's gonna take very long.
您们两位要喝点什么吗?
Can I bring either of you gentlemen a drink?
纯泰斯卡威士忌
Talisker neat.
是 来两杯
Yeah. Make it two.
所以说 厄尔出♥卖♥♥♥了我?
So, was it Earl?
赌债
Gambling debts.
所有人都有把柄
Everybody leaves some kind of stain.
那么里德呢?
And Reed?
我猜你给他灌了不少 有关小行星权的迷汤...
I'm guessing you whispered sweet nothings about asteroid rights--
里德意识到航♥天♥领域的潜在利润远远超过
Reed realized that the profit potential in aerospace far outstripped
斯隆在传统媒体领域所能获得的利润
whatever Sloan could make in legacy media.
“循此苦旅 以达天际” 飞向宇宙的浩瀚无垠
Ad astra per aspera. To infinity and beyond.
或其他能让你晚上睡得安稳的屁话
Or whatever other bullshit helps you sleep at night.
- 谢谢 - 科里 这不是私人恩怨
- Thanks. - This isn't personal, Cory.
这话我可无法苟同 因为一切都是私人恩怨
I'm gonna have to disagree with you there because everything is personal.
每一个所谓的商业决策 都会对某人产生影响
And every so-called business decision, it lands on a human being.
在这笔交易中 总共有两万两千名...
And in this case, there's 22,000 of them all--
好吧...不要显得这么傲慢自大
Okay. Okay, let's not get so high-and-mighty.
也许你保护布莱德莉 免于被联邦调查局追查
Maybe you protected Bradley from the FBI,
但只要对自己有利 你也很愿意利用她的私生活做文章
but you were also very willing to exploit her personal life when it suited you.
所以也许你并不是你自诩的 女权主义的代表人物
So maybe you're not the poster boy for feminism that you think you are.
你泄露那篇报道 不是为保护汉娜肖恩菲尔德
Didn't leak that article to protect Hannah Shoenfeld.
你这么做是因为无法忍♥受 布莱德莉和劳拉彼得森在一起的事实
You leaked it because you couldn't stand the idea of Bradley with Laura Peterson.
所以看在老天的份上 至少对你自己诚实点
So at least, for fuck's sake, be honest with yourself.
不过既然你从来没有侵犯过任何人
Now, you never assaulted anyone.
明天投票结束后
So tomorrow, after the vote closes,
我很乐意让...
I'm perfectly happy to make the...
针对金库所指控内容的调查停止
investigation into these Vault allegations go away.
也会终止关于联邦调查局传票的任何讨论
Along with any talk of FBI subpoenas.
作为交换 我猜我要放弃黄金降落伞?
And I'm guessing in this scenario I give up my golden parachute?
你想体面地离开吗?
You wanna leave with dignity?
一千万美元怎么样?散伙礼
How's $10 million sound? Parting gift.
签一份保密协议就行
I'll just need an NDA.
对 我猜签了保密协议后 我连你的名字都不能对金鱼提起
Right. Guessing the kind where I can't even say your name to my goldfish.
我们永远假装你不是那个
Where we pretend in perpetuity that you aren't
卑鄙无♥耻♥、手段阴狠之徒
the steaming rocket bitch shitbag that you are.
该死 艾丽克丝对男人的品味真是烂透了
Goddamn, Alex really does have the worst taste in men.
科里 我是在给你一根救命稻草
Cory, I am offering you a lifeline.
拿上这笔钱
Take the money.
我宁愿与那些该死的誓言守护者一起坐牢 也不愿从你那里拿一分钱
I would rather do time with the fucking Oath Keepers than take a penny from you.
我没胃口了
Lost my appetite.
(发送给:哈尔 我要回家了)
(消息已发送)
明天会召开董事会
So the board meeting is tomorrow.
剩下的那些尚未发表意见的股东 将会投赞成票
And the remaining shareholders who haven't weighed in are gonna vote yes.
到中午的时候 保罗就会控制UBA
And by noon, Paul will have control of UBA
他会一点一点地把它拆散
and he will take it apart piece by piece.
80年的历史
Eighty years of history.
但会有更多关于我的事曝光
But more stuff is going to come out about me.
这会让我看起来十恶不赦
And it is gonna make me look like a monster.
有些爆料是真的
Some of it will be true.
有些不是 但无所谓了
Some of it won't be. Doesn't matter.
他想毁了我
He's gonna try to bury me.
也许当初我就该听你的
Maybe I should have listened to you.
也许是我咎由自取
Maybe I deserve it.
也许我在追逐这一切的过程中迷失了自我
Maybe I lost myself in chasing all of this.
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表