剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
You're a big, fancy newsperson now.
行,随你说
Yeah, whatever.
- 超越者那边的工作还好吗?- 还行
- How's Hyperion? - It's okay.
现在我觉得我能随时打包走人
Kind of feels like one of those moments where I could just pick up and leave,
也没人有意见
and no one would say shit.
那你要改行做什么?
What would you do instead?
不知道,开一间咖啡厅,炸毁一间炼油厂
I don't know. Open up a café. Bomb an oil refinery.
你要停止设计火箭吗?打死我也不信
You're gonna stop programming rockets? Come on.
不,我只是需要做出改变
No, I just need a change, you know.
- 什么改变都行 - 好吧
- Any change. - Uh-huh.
有好的职位空缺就告诉我
Let me know if you hear of something cool.
对,目前UBA没有职位空缺,人事冻结期
Yeah, there's nothing at UBA. It's a hiring freeze.
- 我不是要你给我工作 - 抱歉
- I wasn't asking you for a job. - Sorry.
我会多多留意,很快就会有适合你的工作啦
I'll keep my ears open. Stuff will open up for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
对于你的所作所为,我不怪你
You know, I don't blame you for what you did.
真的,离开保罗马科思,跑去大企业工作
Really. Leaving Paul Marks and doing the corporate thing.
我真的不怪你
I really don't.
有时候我会想,如果当初我也做了同样的选择
Sometimes, I wonder what my life would have been like
那生活又会是什么样?
if I had done the same thing.
我会后悔吗?
Would I regret it?
是啊
Yeah.
不过我会有更多的名牌衣服
My clothes would be better though.
公♥司♥也检视了三天内,五小时的下午有线电视节目
The company also examined five hours of afternoon cable in three days.
在20...斯黛拉...你在听吗?
In 20-- Stella? Stella, are you with me here? Stella?
- 斯黛拉,嗨,这件事很重要,很好 - 抱歉
- Stella, hi. This is important. Good. - Sorry.
所以情况有多糟糕?
So how bad is it?
整体预算增长了30%
Budgets are up 30% across the board.
攸关生死
It is existential.
- 该死 - 你知道吗?
- Fuck me. - You know what?
或许他会拒绝离开白宫
Maybe he'll refuse to leave the White House,
特勤局的人就得拽着他的小脚,硬生生把他拖出去
and the Secret Service boys will have to drag him out by his tiny little feet,
- 因为人们都想看这个内容 - 等等
- 'cause people would watch that. - Wait.
拜托,你该不觉得他们真的会...
Come on, you don't really think that they're gonna--
有一支...
That there's a--
武装民兵部队正在华盛顿的街头巡逻,准备推♥翻♥选举结果
an armed militia that's roving the streets of DC ready to overturn the election?
你都不上网吗?
Do you have Internet?
我应该打给布莱德莉
I should call Bradley.
对了,她还好吗?
Oh, yeah. How is she doing?
她说她还好,但我也不知道
She says she's fine, but I don't know.
而且我开始担心我不应该派她去那里
And I'm starting to worry that I shouldn't have sent her there.
我们没有自♥由♥公正的选举
We don't have free and fair elections.
而且你们知道吗?,我们也没有自♥由♥公正的媒体
And you know what else? We don't have a free and fair press.
我们的媒体并不自♥由♥,也不公正
Our media is not free. It's not fair.
它压制思想和言论
It suppresses thought, it suppresses speech,
而且已经成为人♥民♥的公敌
and it's become the enemy of the people.
已经成为人♥民♥的公敌
It's become the enemy of the people.
这是我国最大的问题
It's the biggest problem we have in this country.
对,我在里面
Yeah, I'm inside.
不知道,我跟团队走散了
I don't know, I got separated from my crew.
我要...我得挂了,我会自己拍摄素材
I'm just gonna-- I have to go. I'm gonna film by myself.
我们必须更努力战斗
And we're gonna have to fight much harder,
因为你们曾发誓要捍卫我国宪法
because you're sworn to uphold our constitution.
现在轮到国会来面对,这种对我们民♥主♥的粗暴攻击了
Now it is up to Congress to confront this egregious assault on our democracy.
- 在此之后... - 停止窃取选举结果...
- And after this... - Stop the steal! We're stopping the steal!
- 我们要夺回美国 - 我们要往前走
- We're taking it back! - We're going to walk down--
- 美国... - 我们要往前走
- USA! USA! - We're going to walk down.
你们要找谁都行,但我认为现在,我们要走向国会大厦
Anyone you want, but I think right here, we're going to walk down to the Capitol.
美国国会大厦警♥察♥
我们要支持勇敢的参议员们...
And we're going to cheer on our brave senators...
该死,可恶
Fuck. Goddamn it.
而我们或许不会支持他们中的某些人
...and we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them.
因为你们永远不会用软弱夺回我们的国家
Because you'll never take back our country with weakness.
你们必须展现出力量,必须坚强
You have to show strength, and you have to be strong.
这里禁止进入
It's a restricted area!
现在该付出代价了,叛徒,你想怎样?
Gonna pay now, you traitor! What you gonna do, huh?
你要去哪里?
Where you going?
快点
Let's go!
放开我
Get off me!
- 嘿 - 别靠近
- Hey. - Don't.
要说什么?
What?
在我气疯前有话快说,哈尔,要说什么?
Just say something before I lose my mind. What, Hal?
- 我没想到会是这样 - 你没想到?
- I didn't know it was gonna be like that. - You don't know?
哈尔,你在这里做什么?你来干嘛?
What the fuck are you doing here, Hal? Why did you even come here?
我有几个朋友去...
I had some buddies that were coming--
- 那些人是你的朋友?- 我早知道你会在这里
- Those your buddies? - I knew that you were gonna be here.
我是来见你的
I was coming to see you.
我们已经一年没见面了
We haven't seen each other in a year.
你知道在线戒毒或被困在那房♥子里
You have any idea what it is like trying to get clean on Zoom
替妈妈收拾烂摊子是什么感觉吗?
or stuck in that house cleaning Mom's shit out?
因为你不在场
Because you weren't there.
是令人抓狂的感觉
It drives you crazy.
令人抓狂?我现在这样才叫抓狂
That's crazy? This is fucking crazy.
我只想离开那里,布莱德莉,我只想离开
I was just trying to get out of there. All I wanted to do was leave, Brad,
但然后他抓住我
but then he grabbed me.
你攻击一个警♥察♥,哈尔,那是重罪
You assaulted a police officer. That is a felony, Hal.
我还拍到了你动手的画面
And I caught you doing it on fucking camera.
谢丽尔怀孕了,我要当爸了
Cheryl's pregnant. I'm gonna be a dad.
什么?你说什么?
What? What did you say?
谢丽尔怀孕了,我要当爸了,她要生孩子了
Cheryl's pregnant. I'm gonna be a dad. She's gonna have a baby.
- 我要有孩子了 - 天啊
- I'm gonna have a baby. - Oh, my God.
我该怎么做?你必须帮助我
What do I do? You have to help me.
- 我应该怎么做?- 天啊
- What am I supposed to do? - Oh, my God.
好的
Okay.
好,让我想想
Okay, let me think.
等等,都谁知道你在这里?
Wait, who knows you were here?
你跟谢丽尔说你要去哪里?
Where did you tell Cheryl you were going?
她以为我去露营
She thinks I went camping.
好,你必须离开这里
Okay. You have to get out of here.
你要去搭巴士
You're gonna take a bus,
- 你从没来过这里 - 布莱德莉
- and you were never here. - Brad.
- 我从没见到你 - 布莱德莉
- And I never fucking saw you. - Brad.
手♥机♥给我,我得把你的手♥机♥丢掉
Give me your phone. Have to get rid of your phone.
你必须离开,立刻走
And you have to go! Right now.
- 谢谢你 - 哈尔,该死,你快走吧
- Thank you. - Goddamn it, Hal, just get out of here.
还有,哈尔,不要打给我,也别发短♥信♥给我
And, Hal, don't call me. And don't text me.
知道了吗?
Do you understand?
删除一个视频
你确定要删除这个视频?
删除
停止窃取选举结果...
Stop the steal! Stop the steal!
太不可思议了
This is incredible.
我要播报晚间新闻
I want Evening News.
布莱德莉杰克森的特别报道
At 12:53 p.m., the outer perimeter is breached.
在下午12点53分,外♥围♥封锁线被突破
At 12:53 p.m., the outer perimeter is breached.
疫苗进入你体内后,你或许会感到
As the vaccine hits your system you may experience
头晕、神志不清、发烧
dizziness, confusion, fever.
一群人闯入国会大厦
A crowd infiltrates the Capitol
在参议院的会议厅外跟警方对峙
and engages in a standoff outside the Senate Chamber.
你的免疫系统会侦测到外来的mRNA
Your immune system is gonna detect the foreign mRNA,
并且调动所有的资源与之对抗
and it's going to marshal all its resources it can to combat it.
几乎立刻爆发暴♥力♥冲突
Violence erupts almost immediately,
职员们把自己关在办公室里
as staffers barricade themselves in offices.
接下来几天,你可能会很疲倦,甚至出现游离状态
You're likely to be exhausted, dissociated even, for a few days.
想象一下,这座代表民♥主♥的圣殿中一片混乱
Imagine, complete chaos within the walls of this monument to democracy.
1月6日,美国国会大厦遇袭
停止窃取选举结果...
Stop the steal. Stop the steal! Stop the steal! Stop the steal!
美国
USA!
停止窃取选举结果
Stop the steal!
联♥系♥我的办公室,预约注射第二剂疫苗
Reach out to my office to set up your second shot.
恭喜
Congratulations.
没人知道要去哪里,或该怎么做
No one knows where to go or what to do.
你担心过鲨鱼出没吗?
You ever worry about sharks?
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表