剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
-准备就绪 可以开始了 -等一下 等等我
-It's all set, ready to go. -Hold on. Wait for me.
盖伊费里还在休息室吗
Is Guy Fieri in the greenroom?
-带他来 别让他走 -好 是直接重播还是…
-Grab him. Don't let him go. -Got it. Straight to rerun or…
-我想听楼上怎么说 -切到《转折》
-I wanted to hear from upstairs. -Go to The Twist!
艾丽克丝 你刚才做得太棒了 但我们必须处理此事 让我们进去
Alex, what you did is amazing but we need to deal with this. Let us in.
-推特上都疯了 -天啊
-Twitter's going fucking nuts. -Oh, God.
你有没有感觉这个房♥间在变白
Does the room feel like it's turning white?
-艾丽克丝… -天啊
-Alex. Alex. -Oh, gosh.
请稍等
Just one second, please!
-开门 -那些UBA的混♥蛋♥
-Open up. -Those UBA fuckers,
他们一定会反击来保住自己的信誉
they're going to fight to keep their credibility,
这意味着他们会用某种方式诬陷我们
and that means some version of dragging us through the mud.
弗雷德必须走人 他们必须了解这一点
Fred has to go. They have to understand that.
我们越界了
We crossed a line,
正因如此 他们不会按我们的要求去做
and they're not gonna do what we want them to do because of that.
艾丽克丝 一切都会没事的
Alex, everything is gonna be fine.
-我们爱你 -好…
-We love you. -Okay. Okay! Okay!
-我得让他们进来 -好 我明白
-I have to let them in. -Okay. I understand.
-听着 我… -等等…你先别开门
-Listen. I-- -Wait, wait, wait. Before you do,
这件事我们必须团结一致
we have to stay together on this.
无论你做什么 都不要提到汉娜的名字
And whatever you do, don't mention Hannah by name.
这不是她想要的
She didn't want that.
-好 -好
-Okay. -Okay.
-艾丽克丝 我要破门了 -好了…
-Alex, I will break down the door-- -Okay, okay, okay.
天啊 谢天谢地
Oh, my God. Thank God.
-你还好吗 -天啊 我只是需要一点时间
-How are you? -Oh, my God. I just needed a second.
-你们太棒了 -我们没事
-Amazing what you did. -We're fine.
-手♥机♥呢 -手♥机♥在哪 快拿手♥机♥
-Where's the phone? Where's the phone? -Where's the phone? Get the phone.
别跟任何人说话
Let's not say anything to anybody.
-我没说话 -开口会对我们不利
-I'm not talking. -Open our mouths, we weaken our position.
-向左… -所以我们一句话也别说
-Left, left. -So we're gonna keep our mouths shut.
艾丽克丝
Alex!
等等 布莱德莉
Wait, Brad.
保持手♥机♥开机 放在身边 好吗
Just keep your phone on and near you, okay?
-我会打给你 -好 交给我吧 来
-I'll-- I'll call you. -Yeah, no, I'll take care of it. Come on.
-把外套给我 -扶住电梯门 吉姆
-Give me my jacket. -Hold the elevator doors. Jim--
扶住门
Hold the doors.
(UBA电视网)
你死定了
You're a dead man.
彼此彼此
Said the corpse.
不 等等
No. Wait…
你们要炒掉我
You're firing me?
你们让弗雷德米克林休行政假
You put Fred Micklen on administrative leave,
却要炒掉我
and you're firing me?
你们今天早上 没有听到我们播出的内容吗
Did you not hear what was said on our airwaves this morning?
我们听得很清楚
We heard. Loud and clear.
怎么 你们不相信受害者
What, do you not believe the victim?
还是说你们根本不在乎
Or do you just not care?
我们当然相信受害者
'Course we believe the victim.
我们相信所有的受害者 每一个都相信
We believe all victims, every last one of them,
永远相信 直到时间的尽头
forever and ever until the end of time.
如果事后证明 我们对于受害者的信任是对的
And if we are proven correct in that belief,
弗雷德也会被炒掉
Fred will be terminated as well.
但我们当时都不在现场
But none of us were in those rooms,
目前我们没人能肯定
none of us can say with any certainty at this moment
到底发生了什么 除了弗雷德之外
what happened, except for Fred.
那是因为另一个人 汉娜肖恩菲尔德
That's because the other person, Hannah Shoenfeld,
-今天早上去世了 -除了弗雷德之外
-died this morning. -E-- Except for Fred.
他坚持说自己是无辜的
Who steadfastly maintains his innocence.
如果我们发现有证据表明 任意一项指控是真的
If we find evidence that any of that was true,
我们将实行零容忍♥政策
we will extend zero tolerance.
好 都是废话 但是行吧
Okay, well, that's horseshit, but okay.
没有正当理由 你们不能终止我的合同
Well, you can't terminate my contract without just cause,
而我所做的只不过是让真♥相♥曝光而已
and all I did was give the truth some oxygen.
真♥相♥ 听着 这才是真♥相♥
The truth? Look, here's the truth.
我们怀疑弗雷德可能不是无辜的
We suspect Fred might not be innocent,
但我们知道你有罪 因为你劫持了UBA电视网的信♥号♥♥
but we know you're guilty of taking over UBA's airwaves,
同时你默许了 对电视网首席执行官的离奇指控
of allowing wild allegations to be made against the CEO of the network,
还把他锁在自己的主控室之外
and of physically locking him out of his own control room.
顺便一提 这也是严重的火灾隐患
Which, by the way, is also a serious fire hazard.
火灾隐患
The fire hazard.
这是非法电视播出 这种行为是我们电视网络不能接受的
That was pirate television, and it has no place on our network.
这里真是被时间遗忘之地啊
This really is the land that time forgot.
好吧 我尽力了
All right. Well, I did my best,
但你们这些白♥痴♥哭喊着不肯进入21世纪 我也无法强行令你们就范
but I cannot drag you idiots kicking and screaming into the 21st century.
你们一门心思全放在 掌控自己的一亩三分地
You're just so caught up in ruling over your rotten little fiefdom
你们根本看不到周围冒出的新世界
that you don't even see the world that has sprouted up all around you.
好吧 你们就尽情播出陈腐的内容吧
All right. Well, enjoy broadcasting your cave paintings
给剩下那些 还在收看传统电视广播的野蛮人看吧
to the last remaining savages who are still watching over-the-air broadcasting.
而世界上的其他人
The rest of the world,
已经转而使用互联网了 那里的风景很美
they've moved to the cloud, and it is fucking gorgeous up there.
科里 你可以离开了
Cory, if you'll excuse us,
我们还要修整电视网络呢
we have a television network we need to fix.
那就赶快拿出强力胶水啊
Well, get out that superglue.
你们真的以为一切都是为了这个
Do you really think that's what all this is about?
你们的小电视网
Your little television network?
这是一场为了世界的灵魂而进行的战斗
This is a battle for the soul of the universe.
(疾控中心网站 新冠肺炎 阻止病菌传播)
(有时保持距离其实就是团结一致)
(注意安全)
(三个月前)
(距现场直播跨年夜盛会 还有11小时12分47秒)
(主持人 布莱德莉杰克森 埃里克诺曼尼)
也许现在还为时过早
Maybe it's much too early in the game
但我想还是问问你吧
Oh, but I thought I'd ask you just the same
新年你有什么安排吗
What are you doing New Year's
新年前夜
New Year's Eve?
动作很棒 切全景
Great move. Widen out.
你之前还觉得我们无法说服她唱歌♥
And you didn't think we'd get her to sing.
是埃里克说服她的
Eric talked her into it.
迎接新年
Welcoming in the New Year
二号♥机准备 开拍 二号♥机
Standby, camera two. Take it, camera two.
保持气氛活跃 布莱德莉
Keep it fun, Bradley.
-也许我这么想真是疯了 -二号♥机 给布莱德莉特写 开拍
-Maybe I'm crazy to suppose -Camera two, zoom on Bradley. Take it.
(对UBA电视网主播雷马库斯的指控)
我会是你选择的人
I'd ever be the one you chose
在一千份请柬中
Out of a thousand invitations
你会收到的请柬中
You'll receive
你知道吗 这首歌♥其实唱的是 过早制定新年前夜的计划
Did you know that this is actually about making New Year's Eve plans way too early?
我只知道明晚我们要在时代广场
All I know is we're gonna freeze our balls off
-被冻个半死 -有一个小小的机会
-tomorrow night in Times Square. -…stand one little chance
下面是提前问出的大奖问题
Here comes the jackpot question In advance
是的
Yes, we are.
新年你有什么安排吗
What are you doing New Year's
不好
Oh, shit.
-很好 四号♥机 -新年前夜
-Beautiful. Four. -New Year's Eve?
(马库斯遭到炮轰 突发新闻)
二号♥机准备好吗 二号♥开拍
Two, ready? Take it, two.
是 我看见了
Yeah, I just saw.
又一个人倒台了
Another one bites the dust.
多名现员工和前员工站了出来
Multiple current and former employees have come forward
提出受到精神虐待的指控
with allegations of emotional abuse
呼吁公众…
and are calling for the public to…
《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》在一号♥线 要求评论 麦琪布莱纳在三号♥线 她说可以等
Times asking for a comment on one, Maggie Brener on three, said she'd hold.
媒体关系部留了言
Media Relations left a word.
他们想知道如何对外说有关雷的事
They need to know what they're saying about Ray.
是说他还在按计划休假 还是我们能宣布些什么
Is he still on a scheduled vacation, or can we announce anything?
董事会在做什么
And what's the board doing?
在召开紧急会议 讨论替代雷 担任晚间新闻主播的人选
Emergency meeting to discuss Ray's replacement for the evening news chair.
给《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》回电
Call back the Times,
先给我接麦琪布莱纳 然后召集团队
give me Maggie Brener first and assemble the team,
米娅乔丹、斯黛拉朴 文斯方塔纳、法律部 尽快
Mia Jordan, Stella Bak, Vince Fontana, Legal, ASAP.
另外 马库斯的一位前助理…
Additionally, one of Marcus's former assistants…
-接通了吗 -接通了
-Is she on? -She's on.
当她要求请假去参加
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表