剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
所以你给我的火箭发射捣乱 然后节目遭到半途中断?
So you fuck with my rocket, and then you get taken off the air?
我觉得像因果报应啊
That feels like cosmic justice to me.
因果被高估了 我更喜欢混沌理论
Karma's overrated. I'm more of a chaos theory kinda guy.
你觉得这是黑客攻击?
So what do you think, this was some kinda hack?
对 差不多
Yeah, something like that.
知道是谁干的吗?
Any idea who's behind it?
你是网络安全天才 不如你来告诉我啊?
Well, you're the cybersecurity genius. Why don't you tell me?
怎么 你觉得是我♥干♥的?
What, do you think I did it?
以我的网络要挟我 直到我同意你的报价
To hold my network hostage until I meet your price?
没门
Nah.
-对方要多少钱?-五千万
- How much do they want? - Fifty.
你讨价到了多少?
What did you go back at?
拜托 别告诉我你要付原价
Come on. At least just don't tell me you're paying sticker price here.
当然不会
No, of course not.
那至少告诉艾丽克丝 她错过了一次美妙的航♥天♥
Would you at least tell Alex she missed a beautiful flight?
不如你自己告诉她吧 亲爱的
Why don't you tell her yourself, sweetheart?
叫维克多来
Get me Victor.
好的
On it.
嗨 谢谢大家
Hi. Thank you.
我们需要大家交出个人电子设备
We need you all to surrender your devices.
笔电、手♥机♥、平板、智能手表
Laptops, phones, tablets, smart watches.
-什么?-全部放进袋子
- What? - Put everything in the bags
-交给专业团队 -你在开玩笑吧?
- and take them to the fly team. - You're kidding, right?
因为这不是犯罪证物
Because it's now evidence of a crime.
替换的电子产品将于星期一发放
Replacements will be issued on Monday.
你开什么玩笑?
Are you fucking kidding me?
所以我们永远拿不回手♥机♥了?
So we're not getting our phones back, like, ever?
任何曾经连接 UBA安全网络的设备可能都被黑了
Anything that accessed UBA's secure network is probably compromised.
我们是全天候运营的新闻机构
We're a news organization running 24-7.
没有手♥机♥、笔电 我们怎么工作?
How are we supposed to work without our cell phones, laptops?
我们要把设备交给那些家伙?
We're just gonna give our shit to those guys?
-他们会随意翻看?-我有一半人仍远程办公
- They're gonna look through our shit? - Half my staff is still remote.
对方拿到了短♥信♥、电邮、照片?
What do they have, like, texts, emails, photos?
-拿到了什么?-我们还不知道
- What do they have? - We don't know what they have,
但接下来几天会有更多信息
but we'll have more information in the coming days.
我知道大家可能关心自己的私密数据
I know you're all probably concerned with your private data.
UBA电视网致力于 保证全体员工的信息不会外泄
UBA is committed to protecting all employees from any kind of exposure.
-对 你们都得到了保护 -该死
- Right. You're all protected. - Fuck.
-谢谢 我们会渡过难关的 -能给我一根马克笔吗?
- Thank you. We're gonna get through this. - Can you pass me a Sharpie?
我女儿结婚的照片在我手♥机♥上
My daughter's wedding pictures are on my phone.
会传到云端的 别担心
It'll be on the cloud. You're fine.
我没开云端 杨科
I'm not on the cloud, Yanko.
-我老公的手♥机♥号♥ -设备放进袋子
- My husband's cell. - Devices in the bags.
怎么了?
What?
艾丽克丝 有问题吗?
Alex, is there a problem?
没有 我的隐私已经向全世界播出过了
No. All my shit's already aired to the world,
-所以我没事 -对话还没结束呢
- so I'm good. - This conversation isn't over yet.
-好吧 -艾丽克丝
- Okay. - Alex.
你破坏了一次极为重要的直播
You blew off an incredibly important live broadcast
这是我们用几个月时间筹备、推广的
that took us months to set up and promote.
我要你一周做五天《TMS》直到广♥告♥招商会之后
I'm putting you on TMS five days a week until after upfronts.
好 行
Okay. Yeah.
如果你忘记了我的合同上的细则
I'm happy to pull out a copy of my contract
我很乐意拿一份给你
if you don't remember my deal points.
恕我直言 艾丽克丝 任何行为都是有后果的 你也一样
Respectfully, Alex, actions have consequences, even for you.
西比尔知道此事吗?
Does Cybil know about this?
知道 她和科里都批准了
Yeah. She and Cory both signed off.
好吧 明白了
Okay. I see.
你是要罚犯错的艾丽克丝 做一段时间的《TMS》?
So you're putting Bad Alex in a little TMS time-out?
是这样吗?
Is that what's happening?
不行 这不可能 明白吗?道格会处理的
No, it's not. It's not gonna happen, all right? Doug will be all over this.
我很乐意告诉他你是如何违反合同的
I'll be happy to show him how you breached your contract.
一周五次《TMS》谢谢你的团队合作精神
TMS, five times a week. Thank you for being a team player.
哇 天啊 滚蛋吧 斯黛拉
Wow. Oh, my God. Just fuck off, Stella.
快滚
Just fuck off.
我以为你把我给忘了
Thought you'd forgotten about me.
你知道我不会的
You know I wouldn't do that.
怎么了?出事了
What's wrong? Something's up.
我们的系统被某种网络攻击黑掉了
Our system has been compromised. Some kind of a cyberattack.
该死 你觉得是俄♥罗♥斯♥人?
Shit. You think it's Russia?
谁知道?给所有文件备份 别给任何UBA电视网账号♥发电邮
Who knows? But back up all your files. Don't email any UBA accounts.
好 我会想办法的 以防万一
Got it. I'll figure something out if anything comes up.
你还在基辅吗?等等 别告诉我 电♥话♥线不安全
Are you still in Kyiv? Wait, don't tell me. This line isn't safe.
就说我依然身处危险之中吧
Let's just say I'm still in the shit.
我暂时在避风头
Trying to lay low for a moment.
形势严峻 但我很高兴我来了
It's ugly, but I'm glad I'm here.
在 请稍等
Yeah. Just one second, please.
他们要没收我的手♥机♥了
They're about to confiscate my phone.
你跟我说一位满世界飞、厉害的监制
You're telling me a badass, world-traveling executive producer
弄不到一部一次性手♥机♥?
can't find her way to a burner phone?
我是满世界飞、厉害的监制?
Am I a badass, world-traveling executive producer?
当然
Fuck yeah.
那我就想办法吧
Then I guess I'll figure it out.
好 我得挂了 注意安全
Okay, I gotta go. Stay safe.
拜拜 米娅
Bye, Mia.
拜拜
Bye.
-是科里 -好 进来吧
- It's Cory. - Yeah, come in.
嗨
Hey.
-开着门还是关上?-关上
- You want it open or closed? - Closed.
好
Okay.
你的设备呢?
Your devices?
都在搞网络那帮人手里
They're there with the cyber guys.
想谈谈吗?
You wanted a word?
想
Yeah.
嘿 我可以在今晚前 发布100个深度伪造的视频
Hey, I can have a hundred deepfakes on the web by tonight.
-粗制滥造、手段业余 没有人会看... -科里
- Messy, amateur. No one will even look-- - Cory--
或者我们可以主动出击
Or we can go on the attack.
有哪个网站想发布你视频 我们就用拒绝服务攻击它
Any site that wants to host your video, we'll do a denial of service.
不 我不是想和你谈这个
No, that's not what I wanted to talk to you about.
我是在想 去年
I was thinking about last year.
是
Yeah.
你告诉过谁吗?
Did you ever tell anybody?
没有
No.
你确定?
Are you sure?
我确定 你呢?
I am sure. Are you?
我确定 我非常确定
Yeah, I'm sure. I mean, I'm as sure as I can be.
我没...
I didn't--
我没想到会出这事
I didn't expect this.
你应该付赎金
You should pay the ransom.
我正在办
I'm working on it.
但要看董事会的决定 而我现在并不招西比尔喜欢
But it's up to the board, and I'm not exactly in Cybil's good graces right now.
你一定要付赎金
You have to pay the ransom.
我很害怕
I'm terrified.
我需要损失报告 一小时前就要过了
I need that damage report. I asked for it an hour ago.
-天啊 我得跟你谈谈 -排队吧
- Oh, my God. I need to talk to you. - Get in line.
什...不 可能会有关于我的爆料 所以...
W-- No, well, there's something that might come out about me and--
你有个媒婆?
That you had a matchmaker?
什么?你怎么知道?
What? How'd you know that?
-你告诉了唐尼 唐尼告诉了所有人 -该死的唐尼
- You told Donny, and Donny told everyone. - Fucking Donny.
让我们单独谈谈 给你60秒 什么事?
Give us a minute. You have 60 seconds. What?
-我... -说吧
- I-- - Yes?
-我有特定的喜好 -好吧
- I have certain preferences... - Uh-huh.
是 如果曝光
...okay, that if they come to light,
可能会影响我在《TMS》当主持的能力
it might compromise my ability to anchor here at TMS.
好...所以你不能报道关于房♥市的新闻
Yeah, okay, so you can't report on the housing market
就因为你喜欢穿戴式性具?
because you're into what, strap-ons?
-不 不是穿戴式性具 -杨科 我不在乎
- No, it's not strap-ons. - Yanko, I don't care.
好吧 还有 我在...
Okay. And also, I have, like--
我在和其他主播开关于你的玩笑
I have a little running thing with some of the other anchors about you.
就是个小笑话
It's just, like, a little joke.
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表