剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
体育台、内容库、演播室、新闻部
Sports division, content library, the studio, the news.
他们要拆解整个公♥司♥
They're dismantling the entire company,
包括你那宝贵的流媒体
including your precious streamer.
现在你能赏脸听我说了吗?
Do I have your attention now?
西比尔,祝你有愉快的一天
Have a nice day, Cybil.
我不在公♥司♥
I'm not around.
该死
Fuck!
嗨,伊莎贝拉
Hey, Isabella.
嗨,科里
Hi, Cory.
现在连门都不敲了?
We don't knock anymore?
- 你也参与其中了?- 参与什么?
- Are you part of this? - A part of what?
该死
Oh, fuck.
- 你在流血?- 对,你参与了,当然如此
- Are you bleeding? - Yeah, you are. Of course you are.
嘿,当保罗站在新闻部前
Hey, when Paul stood up in front of the news division
说他不会插手管理事务时,你们都激动不已
and he said that he would keep his hands to himself, you were all fired up.
你想保护民♥主♥,保护第四权力
You wanted to protect democracy, preserve the fourth estate.
那时你知道这个计划吗?
Did you know the plan then?
还是你们一起躺在床上时商量出来的?
Or did you hash it out while you were lying together in bed?
该死,艾丽克丝,见鬼
Goddamn it, Alex. Oh, fuck me!
你就不能只划破我的轮胎吗?
Couldn't you have just slashed my tires?
除了毁掉整个公♥司♥,你做什么都可以啊
Any goddamn thing except killing the entire fucking company.
天啊...我真是蠢到家了
Wow. Wow. And I'm so dumb.
我还以为永无休止的新冠疫情,才是我们最大的威胁
Here I thought the never-ending fucking pandemic was our biggest threat.
但并非如此,你...你和你那个男友才是
But no, it-- that-- it was in fa-- It's you and your boyfriend.
怎么回事?那些让我们,团结在一起的东西...
How is it, everything that held us together--
就...这么没了?
it-- just gone?
真是该死
Fuck me.
好吧,是,不,其实你是对的
Okay, well, yeah. No, you are actually right about this.
大肆破坏的时候到了
It is time to smash and shatter.
我们来烧毁一切吧,因为还有谁在乎呢?
Let's burn it all down, 'cause who gives a fuck?
我们来宣扬阴谋论
Let's peddle conspiracy theories and--
对着空乘人员大喊大叫
and scream at flight attendants,
在杂货店和地铁里开枪
and shoot up grocery stores and subway cars.
总得有人要为我们的痛苦付出代价
Someone out there has got to pay for our suffering!
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你知道有多少次这样的喋喋不休,我要耐着性子听完?
Do you know how many of these I've had to sit through?
我受够了你自以为是的独白,科里
I'm so sick of your self-righteous monologues, Cory.
我什么也没毁掉
I didn't kill anything.
我也从来都没有这本事
I've never had the power to kill anything.
我要求参与公♥司♥管理,你却不答应
I asked for a seat at that table. You didn't give me a seat at that table.
我来提醒你一下,在德克萨斯时,你好心地教育我说
And let me remind you, back in Texas, when you so kindly educated me
五年内一半的流媒体服务将被收♥购♥或消失
that half of the streaming services were gonna be bought up or gone in five years,
你说:“这艘船正在下沉,快上保罗马科思的船吧”
you said, "This ship is sinking. Get on board with Paul Marks."
所以我就照做了
So, I got on board with Paul Marks.
你说:“你必须对保罗马科思好一点”
You said, "You've got to be nice to Paul Marks."
没让你跟他好到这个地步,艾丽克丝
Not that fucking nice, Alex.
- 天啊,这里有两万名员工 - 别跟我说这个
- My God. There are 20,000 employees here. - Don't you fucking dare...
别装出一副在乎这楼里其他人的样子,但其实你只在乎你自己
pretend like you give a shit about anybody else in this building but yourself.
我看过账本,没什么可以挽救的了
I've seen the books. There's nothing left to save.
你是对的,没什么可挽救的
You were right. Nothing to save.
你能不能对这楼里发生的
Can you take responsibility
哪怕一件不好的事负责?
for one fucking thing that goes on in this building?
如果你不介意的话,我还要忙着创立一个公♥司♥呢
Well, if you'll excuse me, I have a company to build.
还有那些你说你在乎
And those employees that you say you give a shit about
但其实根本不屑一顾的员工们
that you definitely don't give a shit about?
他们会跟我走,我会给他们应得的报酬
They're coming with me, and I will be paying them what they deserve.
对,莱纳德,整个公♥司♥,从上到下
Yes, Leonard! The whole fucking company, lock, stock and barrel.
等这一切结束,她连董事会会议室里的家具都会卖♥♥掉
She'll sell the furniture in the boardroom by the time this is all over.
嘿,拿点冰给我
Hey, get me some fucking ice!
莱纳德...
Leonard. Leonard.
莱纳德,冷静一下,你像个白♥痴♥一样结巴
Leonard, take a breath, please. You're stammering like an idiot.
我刚和科里埃里森进行了一次轻松、恭敬
Well, I just had a low-stress, respectful, life-affirming conversation
正能量的对话,他知道了,保罗
with Cory Ellison. He knows, Paul.
是,抱歉让你面对这些
Yeah. Sorry you had to deal with that.
很糟,真的糟透了
It's bad. This is really bad.
- 他肯定会反击 - 是,他可以试试
- You know he's gonna hit back. - Yeah, well, he can try.
这正是我们不希望看到的情况
This is exactly what we didn't want to have happen.
好吧,听着,他勃然大怒一点也不奇怪
Okay. Look, it's no surprise that he's pissed off.
接下来的几周,这种情况会经常发生
There's gonna be a lot of that going around in the next few weeks.
我知道...我想回家
I know. I know. I wanna go home.
好吧,我会尽快回家见你
All right. I'll see you there as soon as I can.
好,拜拜
Okay. Bye.
去UBA
Take me to UBA.
今晚召开董事会,让所有人都来
Call a board meeting tonight. Get everyone here.
得让他们知道在他们眼皮底下会出什么事
They need to know what's about to happen on their watch.
我们得立刻叫停这一切
We need to shut this down right now.
谢谢你,凯尔,冰留下来,谢谢
Thank you, Kyle. I'll keep the ice. Thank you.
盖尔,我只想静一静
Gayle, I just need a minute.
嗨
Hey.
嗨
Hey.
- 你来干什么?- 我只是...
- What are you doing here? - I just--
我有幸和你的几位同事谈过
I had the chance to talk to quite a few of your colleagues.
还没找到机会跟你谈谈呢
Haven't really had a chance to talk to you.
反正德克萨斯之后,我们就没聊过
Not since Texas anyway.
好吧,我没时间跟你聊
Okay, well, I don't have time to talk.
- 我得回去继续录新闻 - 不会很久
- I have to get back out there. - This won't take long.
好吧,我有30秒的时间
All right. Well, I have 30 seconds.
好,那么...
Okay. Well, then...
我知道你在调查超越者
I know you're investigating Hyperion
而且正和我的一些工程师谈,让他们违反保密协议
and talking to some of my engineers and asking people to violate NDAs.
你的公♥司♥陷入了大♥麻♥烦
Your company's in serious trouble.
你没钱了
You're out of money.
你的火箭有安全隐患,而你却试图让人们噤声
And what you're doing is not safe. You're trying to silence people.
是,不过若你有证据的话,你早就公之于众了
Yeah. And if you had anything to back that up, you would have already run it.
会有人开口的,只是时间问题
Someone's gonna talk. It's just a matter of time.
- 你弟弟怎么样?- 什么?
- How's your brother? - What?
布莱德莉,要录了
Bradley, now.
不,等我一下
No, I just need one minute.
准备播预录节目,布莱德莉有点不对劲
Cue the pretape. Something's off with Bradley.
你弟弟哈尔,他怎么样?
Your brother, Hal. How's he doing?
他妻子知道你在国会大厦为他做的事吗?
Does his wife know what you did for him at the Capitol?
我是说,阴谋、煽动叛乱
I mean, conspiracy, sedition,
对联邦调查局撒谎,这些都是非常严重的指控
lying to the FBI, these are all really serious charges.
你和科里真的是孤注一掷,是吧?
You and Cory really went all in, didn't you?
然后劳拉也知情了
And then there's Laura's exposure to this too.
天啊,她知道这件事,却没有举报
Geez, she knew about it, and she didn't report it.
这种事真的会令一个人名誉扫地
That's the kind of thing that really ruins somebody's credibility.
- 别把劳拉牵扯进来 - 是这样,我觉得你已经把她牵扯进来了
- Don't bring Laura into this. - See, I think you already did.
但你能保护她,还有你弟弟
But you can protect her. And your brother.
你可以让这些危机都烟消云散
You can make it all go away.
好好考虑一下
Food for thought.
祝节目顺利
Have a good show.
倒数五、四、三...
In five, four, three...
俄♥罗♥斯♥总统弗拉基米尔普♥京♥,星期一在红场发表讲话
Russian President Vladimir Putin marked Victory Day on Monday,
纪念苏联击败纳粹德国的胜利日
the anniversary of the Soviet Union's defeat of Nazi Germany,
同时为目前入侵乌克兰的行动辩护
with a speech in Red Square defending the current invasion of Ukraine.
普♥京♥坚称,他所谓的“特殊军事行动”
Putin maintained that what he calls "a special military operation"
是谴责西方侵略的必要手段
is essential to rebuke Western aggression.
拜登总统做出最后努力去...
President Biden made a final push to...
最后的...
finals...
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我只是...
I'm just...
布莱德莉,继续读提词器
Bradley, get back to the prompter.
提词器,布莱德莉
The prompter, Bradley.
我只是...我想造成改变,用某种方式
I just-- I wanted to make a difference. Somehow.
我想帮助那些感到渺小的人
I wanna help those people who feel small.
和那些被遗忘的人
And forgotten.
布莱德莉,你在做什么?
Bradley, what are you doing?
在过去的三年里
And during these last three years,
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表