剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
你有任何话要说吗?
Well, do you have any response?
对你以前的这个学生
To this former student?
以及正在收看这次访谈的观众们
To the people watching the interview?
我认为...
Well, I think that...
我以前经常睡在工厂的地板上
You know, I used to sleep on the floor of my factory,
有时候连续睡好几周
sometimes for weeks at a time.
我们研发超越者1号♥的第一个原型时
When we were developing the first prototype for Hyperion One,
我的工程师跟我每天都工作,约18到20多个小时
my engineers and I would work 18, 20-some-odd hours every day.
当我专注于某件事时,我往往会屏蔽掉其他一切
When I focus on something, I tend to block out everything else.
因此当我终于回家,我的妻子已经离开
So when I finally went home, my wife had left.
她拿走所有属于她的东西,家里空空如也
She had taken everything that was hers, and the house was a blank.
我甚至都不知道她离开多久了,可能走了好几个星期
I don't even know how long she'd been gone. Could have been weeks.
我不得不好好审视自己
I had to take a pretty hard look at myself.
我对待别人的方式,还有...我行为的代价
The way I treated other people. The cost... of what I was doing.
从那以后,我改变了公♥司♥的政策
And I have since changed my company's policies
也改变了个人行为和信仰
as well as my own personal behavior and beliefs.
所以我认为我至少欠那个学生
So I think I probably owe that student, at the very least,
一次对话
a conversation.
下一个问题
Next question.
当总统表示会努力解决目前的僵局
While the President says he'll work towards a solution to the current impasse,
国会领导人,继续在几个关键问题上提出反对意见
congressional leaders continue to push back on several key points.
在广♥告♥之后...
And when we come back...
在广♥告♥之后...
When we come back...
布莱德莉,怎么了?
Bradley, what's up?
布莱德莉
Bradley!
在广♥告♥之后,我们将进一步探讨家庭教育
When we come back, we'll take a closer look at homeschooling.
我们会访问一位母亲,在疫情期间
We'll meet one mother who, during the pandemic,
她决定再也不让孩子回到传统的教室
decided her kids would never return to their traditional classroom again.
进广♥告♥
And we're out.
嗨
Hi.
- 布莱德莉不在家,她... -我知道,我是来找你的
- Brad's not here. She's-- - I know. I came to talk to you.
我能进去吗?
Can I come in?
还没见到你之前,我就对你做了很多假设
I made a lot of assumptions about you before even meeting you.
感觉是这样没错
That sounds about right.
我认为...
I think--
你妈妈生病时,我觉得,是我逼布莱德莉在我们之间做出选择
I think I made Bradley choose between us when your mom was sick.
我认为布莱德莉也是这么想的,而且这样做不公平
I think that's how Bradley felt, and that wasn't fair.
而且我也许还鼓励她...
And I may have encouraged her...
把你从她的生活中彻底剔除
to cut you out of her life.
这样你就能独享她了?
So you could have her all for yourself?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我的意思是...
What I mean is that...
我觉得布莱德莉想跟我在一起,我也想和她在一起
I think Bradley wants to be with me, and I want that too.
但前几天晚上,我们共进晚餐
But we had dinner the other night,
她似乎对重新开始顾虑重重
and she seemed really anxious about starting things up again.
我觉得这跟你有很大关系
And I think that had a lot to do with you.
因为我会批判你
I mean, how I judged you.
她不会跟我谈这种事
She doesn't talk to me about those kinds of things.
- 我不... -我觉得是她不敢谈
- I don't-- - Well, I think she's scared to.
- 因为每当她提到你... -我搞砸了
- Because whenever she brings you in-- - I fuck it up.
- 不... -是的
- No. No. - Yeah.
你对她的看法是独一无二的
You see her in a way that no one else does.
她在你面前无所遁形
She can't hide with you.
如果你能支持我们,这对布莱德莉和我来说意义重大
If you could just support us, I think it would mean a lot to Bradley and to me.
如果我有机会,我知道我能让她幸福快乐
If I just had a chance, I know I could make her happy.
我会考虑
I'll think on it.
我会考虑,好吗?
I'll think on it, okay?
刚才很有意思
Well, that was fun.
什么时候播出?
When's it gonna air?
下周,我们本周末会剪辑
Next week. We're actually gonna be editing this weekend.
艾丽克丝,你要回城里吗?
So, Alex, you heading back to the city?
要的,等我一下,奇普,谢了
Yeah, in a minute. Thanks, Chip.
我对节目的形式有一些想法
Okay. I'm having some ideas on the shape of the show,
所以如果你能边开车边讨论,今晚就剪辑预告片
so if you wanna talk while you drive, cut the trailer tonight.
- 你也知道米娅总是对我们穷追不舍 -好,可以
- You know how Mia's always hounding us-- - Yeah, good.
没问题,我在车上给你打电♥话♥
Sure. I'll call you from the car.
奇普,我们走吧
Chip, let's go.
- 好的 -好,对,抱歉,我送你们出去
- Yeah. - Okay. Yeah, sorry. Let me walk you out.
转弯时小心
Just be careful on the turn.
- 谢谢,保罗 -两位别客气
- Thanks, Paul. - You know it, guys.
- 祝一天愉快 -谢谢
- Have a good one. - Thank you.
你挺过来了
Well, you survived that.
你毫不留情啊
Well, you didn't pull any punches.
本来就该这样
Oh, well, that's the idea.
但我很好奇
I'm curious though.
你怎么会知道关于她的事?,这个斯坦福学生
How did you find out about her? This Stanford student.
你知道我不能告诉你,而且老实说,我不知道她是谁
You know I can't tell you that. And honestly, I don't know who it is.
你批评得在理
Well, it's fair game that you did that.
我喜欢你提及那件事
I like that you went there.
- 你喜欢? -对
- You liked that? - Yeah.
大部分你这种地位的人,不会这样指责我,但你却敢这样说
Most people in your position wouldn't come after me like that, but you did.
很厉害
Impressive.
UBA有一定的标准,并不会被这笔交易改变
Well, UBA has certain standards, and this deal doesn't change that.
就算交易真的尘埃落定
Even if it does happen,
这...也不代表我们要深交
it's, you know-- it's not like we're in bed together.
- 我是打个比方而已 -对
- I mean it metaphorically speaking. - Right.
你懂的
You know?
还有字面上的意思
And literally.
不,我们没有深交
No. We're not in bed.
我们应该保持下去
We should keep it that way.
我们在愤怒中达成一致意见
We're in furious agreement.
我从未如此愤怒过
I've never been more furious.
我们不应该这么做
I don't think we should do this.
对,就当没发生
Right. Never happened.
我要去拿我的...,我忘了拿我...我把外套落在这儿了
I'm gonna go grab my-- I forgot my-- Forgot my coat over here.
不,在哪里...我的外套就在我手上...
No, where's-- My coat's right in my--
我还落了什么吗?
Did I forget anything else?
你还落了什么吗?你应该什么都没落下
Did you forget anything else? I don't think you forgot anything.
并没有
I don't think I did.
我们在尼亚加拉结婚吧
Let's get married in Niagara.
- 什么? -就这么着
- What? - Let's do it.
我们找一位治安官跟几个证人
Let's get a justice of the peace and some witnesses
穿上奇怪的服装,然后当场把婚结了
and some weird outfits and just fucking do it.
你这是答应还是...
Is that a yes or--
不答应
No.
不行
No.
- 不 -对不起
- No. - I'm sorry.
我以为你想结婚,所以是...
I thought this was what you wanted. So, what is...
什么?等等...我完全会错意了吗?
What? Hold-- What? Did I totally fucking misread this?
你这三个月来都一直在暗示我
You are the one who's been dropping clues for, like, three months now,
而且你还提到戒指
and you talked about a ring.
也许我没采用最好的方式向你求婚
I mean, maybe I didn't, you know, propose in the best way.
之前我们在筹备一场重要的采访
We were planning a huge interview.
但是...
But...
告诉我你想要什么,全照你的意思来
Just tell me what you want. That's what we'll do.
告诉我你要什么,我们可以...
I mean, tell me what you want. We can--
我要你因为我而求婚
I want you to ask because of me.
不是因为她
Not because of her.
这太荒谬了
That's ridiculous.
拜托
Come on.
哈尔?
Hal?
谢丽尔?
Cheryl?
布,我对很多事情改变想法了
谢谢你做的一切
我提早走了,以免堵车,爱你的哈
这样醒来真好
Wow. That was a really nice way to wake up.
- 早安 -早安
- Good morning. - Good morning.
- 你看看 -天啊
- There you go. - Oh, God.
科里艾利森来电
好的
Okay.
科里
Cory.
嘿,太早了吗?
Hey. Too early?
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表