剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
人们会忘记下一句是“我将以利剑开启”
People forget the second half is, "Which I with sword will open."
你必须用一把利剑才能打开牡蛎世界
You have to open the oyster of the world with a fucking sword.
你真该看看科里当时的样子
And you should have seen Cory.
他手握一把光剑,开始敲打
He took one of those light-up swords and started smacking
我们后院的树丛
the bushes in our backyard
第二天,他走进教室,揍了他看到的第一个霸凌者
and the next day, he walked into class and he punched the first bully he saw,
然后他就被停学了
and he got suspended.
这事发生后,我们不得不讨论一下策略问题
We had to have a talk about strategy after that.
他有冲劲,向来都有
He has fire. He always has.
显然他是遗传了你的超能力
Well, it's very clear where he gets his superpowers from.
他在UBA取得的成就,想必让你感到非常骄傲
You must be so proud of everything he's done at UBA.
确实是
I am.
科里,你不是有什么事,想跟你妈妈聊聊吗?
Cory, wasn't there something that you wanted to talk to your mother about?
亲爱的,什么事?
What's that, dear?
没错,对
Right, yeah.
听说你为并购的事打了几通电♥话♥去司法部
I heard you made some calls for us to the DOJ.
是的
Yes. Well,
我还有一些锦囊妙计
I still have some tricks up my sleeve.
这周我要和埃德芒迪共进午餐
I'm having lunch with Ed Mundy this week.
他才是能促成这笔交易的关键人物
He's really the one who greases the wheels.
我本来想有好消息再告诉你
I didn't want to tell you until I had good news.
天啊,谢谢你
Wow. Well, thank you.
我看见头条新闻,这笔交易并不光明磊落,公众的看法也很难搞
I saw the headlines. It's not clean, this deal. The optics are very tricky.
是,我很感激,但你不必利用关系帮我
Yeah, I so appreciate it, but you don't need to use your connections for me.
不然我何必跟这些人保持联♥系♥呢?
Why else do I keep up with these people?
对,没错,当然
Well, right. Yes, of course.
这可是大型科技公♥司♥吞并传统媒体公♥司♥
It's big tech swallowing up a legacy media company.
何况保罗马科思还手握一大堆政♥府♥合同
And Paul Marks, with all those government contracts?
司法部当然会审查
Of course the DOJ is gonna scrutinize it.
我们只是不希望出现任何不当的行为或
We just don't want there to be any question of impropriety or undue
影响力
influence.
你懂的,而且我们的律师团正在审查
You know. And our attorneys, they're all over it.
我们会得到批准的
We're gonna get the approval.
那我就取消和埃德的午餐吧
Well, I guess I'll cancel my lunch with Ed.
省得我跑一趟华盛顿
Saves me a trip to DC.
是,好,很好,谢谢你,对不起
Yeah. Okay, good, thank you. I'm sorry.
不,没关系,对不起
No, of course. I'm sorry.
希望我没有搞砸任何事
I hope I didn't mess anything up.
你不需要我帮忙
You don't need my help.
妈,完全不用你操心,不过我真的很感激你这样做
Not at all, Ma. I really appreciate it.
瞧瞧这张桌子,太乱了
Look at this table. What a mess.
- 有什么我能帮忙的吗?- 不...我收拾就好,真的
- Can I help with anything? - No, no. I've got it, really.
我要不要清理这些...
Should I just clear some of the...
妈,我来洗吧
Let me do that, Mom.
不...这是我的工作,我是女主人
No, no, that's my job. I'm the hostess.
科里,拜托
Cory, please.
我就想见见你,仅此而已
I just wanted to see you, that's all.
妈,我这不是来了嘛
And I'm here, Mom.
女人年老之后,情况就变得有趣
It's so interesting what happens when women get older.
我们有满腹的智慧,却没人在乎
We carry this wisdom, but no one cares.
而且我们挺过了资本主义的毒害
And we've survived the death cult of capitalism,
但说真的,你们这些男人,只想让我们别碍事,对吧?
but, really, you just want us to get out of the way, don't you?
你们想让我们闭嘴,默不作声
You want us to be silent, quiet as the grave.
记得我放你自♥由♥的那天吗?
Remember the day I set you free?
我说过,你永远可以倚靠我,亲爱的
I told you, you could always Count on me, darling
从那天起,我许下了一个誓言
And from that day on, I made a vow
当你需要我,我就会在你身边,无论如何
I'd be there when you want me Someway, somehow
因为,宝贝,无论山多高
'Cause, baby There ain't no mountain high enough
无论河谷多低
Ain't no valley low enough
无论河流多宽广
Ain't no river wide enough
我都会奔向你
To keep me from getting to you
无论刮风、下雨
No wind, no rain
无论冬天多寒冷
Or winter's cold
- 都无法阻止我,宝贝 - 不...宝贝
- Can stop me, baby - No, no, baby
- 因为你是我的爱 - 如果你遇到麻烦
- 'Cause you are my love - If you're ever in trouble
我会迅速赶到你身边
I'll be there on the double
- 只要 - 呼唤我
- Just - Send for me
- 宝贝 - 因为,宝贝
- Oh, baby - 'Cause, baby
无论山多高
There ain't No mountain high enough
无论河谷多低
Ain't no valley low enough
无论河流多宽广
Ain't no river wide enough
都无法阻止我奔向你
To keep me from getting to you
嘿,你还好吗?
Hey, you okay?
- 我做了什么事吗?- 不...我很好
- Did I do something? - No, no, I'm fine.
我只是在想我妈妈,她死时我没能陪在...
I was just thinking about my mom. I wasn't there when she--
是,对不起...
Yeah. I'm sorry...
我本来想给你打电♥话♥的...,抱歉我没能陪在你身边
and I was gonna call you when I-- I'm sorry I wasn't there for you.
不,没关系,你不必这样说
No, it's okay. You don't have to say that.
他需要,因为他要管控你,这是他的工作
He does. Because he's managing you. That's what he does.
- 妈 - 打从你们来,他就一直在这么做
- Mom. - He's been doing it since you arrived.
所有这一切,吃龙虾、唱歌♥,他全是在演戏,不是真的
All this, the lobster, our little song, it's all an act for him. It's not real.
但他很厉害,有时候很难分辨真假
He's so good, though. Sometimes it's hard to tell the difference.
你应该离他远一点,他是孤家寡人,因为他活该
You should stay away from him. He's alone because he should be alone.
我很清楚,因为我为他尝试了无数次了
I know, because I have tried and tried and tried with him.
现在我要你离开
I want you to leave now.
家人就是这样
Families.
妈
Mom,
你知道我在乎你
you know I care about you,
你也知道我永远都会在乎你
and you know I always will.
你来看我,纯粹是因为有求于我
You only came to see me because you wanted something,
除非你再次有求于我,否则你根本不会来看我
and you won't come back until you need something again.
你还真是和你♥爸♥一模一样
You really are just like your father.
你有严重的问题
There's something very wrong with you.
我们该走了
We should go.
别担心,我不会为了你给司法部打电♥话♥
Don't worry, I won't call the DOJ for you.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
你小时候,她也会对你说这样的话吗?
Did she say stuff like that to you when you were a kid?
她吃了很多苦
She's been through a lot.
很艰难
It's hard.
她一个人生活得太久了
She's been on her own for so long.
没人真的感激她所付出的一切
What she did, no one really appreciates it.
你知道自己不是坏人吧?
You know you're not a bad person, right?
我们真的没必要谈这个,我很好,谢谢
We really don't need to talk about it. I'm fine, thanks.
我们是朋友,没事的,这种事就该找朋友倾诉
Well, we're friends. It's okay. This is what friends talk about.
我们是两个互相利用的人,布莱德莉,仅此而已
We are two people who use each other, Bradley. That's it.
好伤人
Wow.
我没这么想,我不认为你真这么想
I don't believe that. And I don't think you believe that either.
天啊,最高法♥院♥的一份简报泄露了
Oh, my God. There's been a Supreme Court brief leak.
天啊,他们要推♥翻♥罗诉韦德案
Oh, my God, they're overturning Roe.
盖尔想知道我们能否在黄金时段
Gayle needs to know if we have the go-ahead to break into prime time
插播这则简报泄露事件
to report on this leak.
- 可以吗?好的 - 好
- Is that okay? Okay. - Yeah.
- 你不会相信的 - 他们要推♥翻♥罗诉韦德案
- You're not gonna even believe this. - They're overturning Roe.
我不懂
I can't understand this.
什么?这项裁决要到6月份才会做出
What? That ruling isn't until June.
这是一份被泄露的最高法♥院♥简报,《政客》已经刊登出来了
It's a leaked Supreme Court brief. Politico just posted it.
你觉得是真的吗?
You think it's real?
阿利托是写给多数人看
Well, Alito writing for the majority.
艾美康尼巴雷特说已经满足了,“本地领养需求”
Amy Coney Barrett saying something about "domestic adoption needs" being met,
这听起来一点都不诡异
which doesn't sound creepy at all.
而且他们引用中古时期的法律,来证明这烂事的正当性
And they're quoting medieval law to justify this shit.
我要清空明天的节目,在几小时内找新的内容
I'm gonna clear tomorrow's show. Look for a new lineup in a few hours.
我要回家准备工作了
I'm going home, and I'm gonna get to work.
好,你能相信吗?
Okay. Can you believe this?
- 你想让我说什么?- 说你已经处理好了
- What do you want me to say? - That you fucking handled it.
我提出要买♥♥下照片,还威胁说要起诉,但他们就是不肯让步
I offered to buy it. I threatened to sue. They're not budging.
那就买♥♥下那公♥司♥,把整件事压下来
Then buy the company, shut the whole thing down.
你真想让全世界知道这事?
You really want that out in the world?
你为了销毁一张照片,买♥♥下一个八卦小报公♥司♥?
That you bought some gossip rag to bury a photo?
你搞砸了
You fucked up.
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表