剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
你心情似乎好多了
You seem better.
是的
I am, yeah.
那天你来UBA时,我...
When you came to UBA the other day, I was--
- 我失态了 - 换谁都会受不了
- I lost it. - That was brutal.
是啊
Yeah.
我想问你,那个视频从没被曝光
I wanted to ask, that video never surfaced.
而那些黑客把其他的内容都公开了
And God knows those hackers posted everything else.
对,我认为是科里给他们钱,销毁了那个视频
Yeah. I think Cory paid them to bury it.
我们的网络人员与那个黑客,或是黑客们有联♥系♥
Our cyber guys connected with the hacker or hackers.
我也不是很清楚
I don't really know.
那他人真好
Well, that was nice of him.
是啊
Yeah.
我也在读这本书
I'm reading that too.
床垫超级硬,看来这床上没发生太多性♥爱♥
Extra, extra firm. Not a lot of sex happening here.
这好像是他在酒店里睡的床
I think that's his bed from the hotel.
什么?
What?
对,我也睡过这张床,但显然是在不同的房♥间
Yeah. I had that bed. But different room, obviously.
科里这张床是从阿奇格雷那儿买♥♥的?
Cory bought his bed from the Archer Gray?
我觉得艾利森先生很怀念,你住在他隔壁的那段时光
I think Mr. Ellison misses having you just down the hall from him.
劳拉
Laura.
抱歉,我是无心的
I'm sorry. I didn't mean it.
我不懂你为何要说这种话
I just don't know why you would say something like that.
布莱德莉,我没有别的意思
Bradley, I meant nothing by it.
我们还是回到楼下去吧
I think we should go back downstairs.
我不希望别人好奇我们在哪里
I don't want people wondering where we are.
好的
Okay.
我需要喝一杯
I need a drink.
天啊,克里斯亨特
Oh, my God. Chris Hunter.
好,嘿...能给我签名吗?能和我自♥拍♥吗?
Okay. Hey, hey. Can I get your autograph? Can I get a selfie?
- 我保证不会上传 - 谁?我吗?
- I won't post it, I promise. - Who? Me?
传统媒体界的罗莎帕克斯
The Rosa Parks of Legacy Media.
拜托,你坐在巴士后方
Oh, please. You're in the back of the bus,
我就是在晚上,打扫办公室的非法移♥民♥,拜托
then I'm the illegal alien cleaning the office at night. Please.
要来杯龙舌兰吗?好
A tequila? Yeah? Okay.
- 朋友,请给我两杯龙舌兰 - 马上来
- Two shots of tequila, please, friend. - Coming right up.
少数民族,我俩都是
Para tokenización, right here.
别这样
Come on.
我刚才质问莱纳德,公♥司♥在薪资平等问题上的进展
I just grilled Leonard about how slow the company's moving
- 为何这么慢 - 或许因为UBA破产了
- on the pay equity issue. - That's probably 'cause UBA's broke.
对,我跟你说,我从没看过他们这么大手笔办派对
Yeah. I've never seen them go all out like this, for reference.
- 真的吗?- 对,嘿,但这不是你的问题
- Really? - Yeah. But hey, that's not your problem.
莱纳德应该能一心多用
I mean, Leonard should be able to walk and chew gum at the same time.
我刚才确实稍稍威胁了他一下
I did kinda lightweight threaten him.
只有公众舆♥论♥才能吓唬到这些生意人
The only thing these corporate people understand is public pressure.
你是指那些粉丝们,对,没错
The followers. Right, yeah.
要小心一点
Careful with that.
- 你可别因小失大 - 什么意思?
- You don't want the tail wagging the dog. - What do you mean?
- 两杯烈酒 - 谢了,兄弟
- Your two shots. - Thanks, bud.
你也知道社交媒体的德性
You know how social media can be.
你还没反应过来,就已经被他们网暴,成为他们的傀儡了
Before you know it, they're a mob making you their poster child.
是,但我能动员他们,同时替自己着想
Yeah, but I can mobilize them and think for myself at the same time.
我知道,好吗?
I know, all right?
你访问西比尔后,大家都知道了
Everybody does after your interview with Cybil,
但这不是重点,克里斯
but it's not about that, Chris.
我只是...不想看你,被卷入文化战争,好吗?
I just-- I don't wanna see you get dragged into the culture wars, okay?
相信我,我是过来人
And believe me. I speak from experience here.
好心没好报
No good deed goes unpunished.
那我们走着瞧吧
I guess we'll see. Won't we?
...在另一个国家
...in another country.
- 嘿,我几乎听不见你说话,抱歉 - 信♥号♥♥很差
- Hey. I can barely hear you. Sorry. - Connection's shitty.
我得花点时间才能上传所有素材
Might take a minute to upload all of the footage.
我再用宽带全球局域网
I'm working off a BGAN.
- 他们把伤员转移到哪里去了?- 顿涅茨克的一家军队医院
- Where are they evacuating the wounded? - A military hospital in Donetsk.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人又开始轰炸这地方了
Russians are back to shelling the shit out of this place.
- 目前我不能轻举妄动 - 你还好吗?
- I'm gonna just stay put for the moment. - Are you okay?
情况看起来很糟
It looks really bad.
我在地下,我没事
I'm below ground. I'm fine.
只要你能让全世界看见那些照片就好
As long as you can get those pictures out there.
米娅,俄♥罗♥斯♥人不仅狂轰滥炸
Mia, the Russians. It's not just a bombing.
他们还对街上的平民开枪
They're shooting civilians in the street.
天啊,好...我明白了
Jesus. Okay. Yeah. I hear you.
你不介意的话
If it's okay with you,
我想今晚就公布这些照片
then I was thinking that I would run these photos tonight.
等我离开这里再公布,好吗?
Just don't do anything until I'm outta here, okay?
我得挂了,这通电♥话♥会占用太多带宽
I gotta go. This call's gonna eat up too much bandwidth.
好,你安全后就告诉我
Okay. Let me know when you're safe.
安德烈?
André?
天啊
Oh, my God.
太可怕了
Holy shit.
我失陪一下
Excuse me one second.
没问题
Of course.
她来了,UBA的运动休闲风,赴汤蹈火完成任务的刺客
There she is. UBA's assassin in athleisure wear.
你完全在状况外啊
You live in a fucking terrarium.
天啊,嘿,对
Wow. Hey, yeah.
我猜他们真的...把你折磨坏了,是吧?
I guess they really-- They put you through the wringer, huh?
我不想谈这件事
I don't wanna talk about it.
不好意思
Excuse me.
斯黛拉
Stella,
你搞定了广♥告♥收入,意味着我们肯定能拿到贷款
you locked down the ad revenue, which means we locked down the loan.
也就是说两万两千名员工可以保住工作
Which means 22,000 employees get to keep their jobs,
医疗保险和栖身之所
their health insurance, the roof over their heads.
现在我们只需在文件上签字就大功告成了
We just gotta sign the paperwork now.
UBA电视网可以撑下去了
And UBA lives to fight another day.
是谁邀请弗雷德来的?
Who the fuck invited Fred?
失陪了
Excuse me.
奇幻摩天轮
旋转缆车
康尼岛的知名漏斗蛋糕
热狗,芝士棒
好的
Okay.
不买♥♥这个我们可不能离开
We are not leaving without getting one of these.
边开车边吃炸面团吗?
Little fried dough for the road?
- 对,没错,天啊,你闻闻看 - 闻着比吃起来香
- Yes, that's right. Oh, my God. Smell it. - Smell better than they taste.
- 天啊,这是我的解宿醉绝招 - 亲爱的,想吃点什么?
- Oh, my gosh. This is my hangover cure. - What can I get you, darling?
请给我一个漏斗蛋糕加鲜奶油和草莓
I would love a funnel cake with whipped cream and strawberries, please.
我要加奥利奥曲奇,很快就会心脏病发了
And I will do the Oreo Lovers. Heart attack waiting to happen.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
嗨,幸会
Hi, nice to see you.
你是那个煽情骚货
You're the cocktease.
- 抱歉,你说什么?- 她是煽情骚货
- I'm sorry. What did you just say? - She's a cocktease.
米切凯斯勒自杀了,而我还得看她报新闻
Mitch Kessler kills himself, and I still gotta watch her on the news.
天啊,你真是一个无知的烂人
Wow, you're a real ignorant piece of shit.
- 你知道吗?- 我们走吧
- You know that, guy? - Let's just go.
你生气是因为你女朋友哭喊“强♥奸♥”
You're just pissed 'cause your girlfriend cries "rape."
不,我生气是因为你是个混球
No. I'm pissed because you're being a fucking prick.
我觉得你应该先道谢,然后再道歉
I think what you meant to say is, "Thank you." And you should apologize.
- 你懂吗?你去死吧 - 请你别说了
- You understand me? Fuck you! - Stop it, please!
- 你开玩笑吗?- 去死吧
- Kidding me? - Fuck you.
- 你去死吧,该死 - 别说了
- Fuck you. Fuck me. - Stop it.
- 够了 - 你是...疯了吗?
- Enough. - What are you f-- crazy?
- 你非要听那种鬼话?- 不,谢谢,但
- You have to listen to that shit? - No. Thank you, but
你不能回应
you just cannot engage.
但那种话不会影响你吗?我说真的
But doesn't that get to you though? I mean, seriously.
那种混♥蛋♥可以口无遮拦胡说八道
Some asshole like that can say whatever the fuck he wants,
而你只能默默承受?
and you just have to sit there and take it?
我一直被这种言论影响着
It gets to me all the time.
但那个人不是生我的气
But that guy, he's not mad at me.
他生气是因为米切表里不一
He's mad at Mitch for not being who he said he was.
而我依旧活得好好的,就是这样
And I'm the one still here, so yeah.
陌生人经常拿我出气
Strangers take a lot of shit out on me.
那些他们不能对女友或老婆说的话
Whatever they can't say to their girlfriends or their wives,
全都发泄在我身上
I'm the punching bag.
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表