剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
这一带住的全是有钱人
There's money all over this shoreline.
大卫科赫、拉里佩奇,他们中大多数人躲在家里面
I mean, David Koch, Larry Page. Most of 'em stay holed up in their houses.
你见不到他们,但有时他们会出来玩玩
You don't even see them. But sometimes they come out to play.
你认识保罗马科思吗?
Do you know Paul Marks?
我以为他住在自家工厂里
I thought he lived on the floor of his factory.
他几年前在这儿买♥♥了栋房♥子
He bought up here a few years ago.
我听说要引起他的注意很难
I hear it's hard to get his attention.
首席执行官的薪酬是普通工人的278倍
CEO pay is 278 times higher than the average worker.
你这是在问我,还是想让我对美国经济的概况
Did you have a question or are you asking me to comment
发表评论?
on the general state of the American economy?
我是问你觉得这种情况是否合乎道德
I'm asking if you think that's ethical.
这辈子将有超过十亿人
Well, upwards of a billion people will die in our lifetime
因人为破坏气候所造成的影响而死,你认为这合乎道德吗?
due to the effects of man-made climate destruction. Do you think that's ethical?
- 这是另一个问题 - 我觉得是唯一的问题
- That's a separate issue. - I think it's the only issue,
也是我正致力于解决的问题
and it's something I'm actively working on.
那么,有十亿人会死去,而你却抱怨我的薪水太高?
So, a billion people are gonna die, but you wanna bitch about my paycheck?
最富有那1%的人制♥造♥的二氧化碳,是最贫穷那50%人的两倍
The richest 1% emit twice as much CO2 as the bottom 50% of the world.
我只能说你是只见树木不见森林
Well, I'd say you're missing the forest for the trees,
但我觉得你听不出这句话的讽刺意味
but I don't think you'd appreciate the irony of that statement.
但恭喜你,你现在知道一个事实了
But congratulations, you know a fact.
我认为采访结束了
I think we're done here.
你们有机会陪伴家人吗?
Have you been able to spend any time with your families?
我已经41天没回家陪丈夫和女儿了
It's been 41 days since I've been home with my husband and daughter.
我们与死亡同行,我从未见过这么惨烈的情况
We walk with death. I've never seen anything like this.
- 天啊,这里就像战场 - 对
- My God, it's like a war zone. - Yeah.
然而,我们会为士兵提供防护装备
And yet, we provide our soldiers with protective gear,
而你们却在跟别人抢口罩
and here you guys are fighting people for masks.
- 还有呼吸机、床 - 是的
- And ventilators, and beds. - Yes.
我们这区是全州,新冠疫情发病率最高的地区
Our zip code has the highest rate of COVID in the state.
我们的病人无法待在家里不上班或被隔离
Our patients can't afford to stay home from work or isolate.
她很厉害
She's really good.
大家都在努力活下去,但这难如登天
Everyone's just trying to survive. But it's really hard.
我们能如何帮你们?有什么需要吗?
How can we help you? What is it that you need?
也许他们会让她主持晚间新闻,我听说埃里克要走了
Maybe they'll give her Evening News. I hear Eric's leaving.
也可能会让你做
It could be you.
你应该和斯黛拉谈谈
You should talk to Stella.
- 你们在奉献和牺牲... - 好的...
- ...you are giving and sacrificing... - Okay. Yeah.
杰基和萝伯塔,感谢你们今天能抽出时间...
Jackie and Roberta, thank you for taking this time today and--
艾玛刚打过电♥话♥
Emma called.
你还是不介意她和萨姆,来和我们一起住吧?
Still okay for her and Sam to come stay with us?
- 对,当然了 - 你确定?
- Yeah, sure. - You sure?
比起她们过来,我更希望我们过去,但没问题
I mean, I wish we were going out instead of them coming in, but yeah.
好的
Okay.
你的朋友们嘛
Your friends.
- ...接受我们的采访 - 谢谢你采访我们
- ...talking to us. - Thank you for talking to us.
哈尔来电
谢天谢地,在我切一大堆颗草莓时跟我说话
Thank goodness. Talk to me while I cut a million strawberries.
嘿,听着,妈妈感染了新冠肺炎
Hey. Listen to me. Mom has COVID.
多久了?
For how long?
好吧,听着,我能现在上飞机,明天就能到
Okay. Look, I can get on a flight, and I'll be there by tomorrow.
不,你留在那边,我可不想你也被传染
No. Just stay where you are. I don't need you getting sick too.
否则家里就有两个确诊的人
Then I'll have, like, two people with COVID in the house.
我...给她吃了泰诺
I've-- I gave her Tylenol.
- 她烧得不厉害 - 天啊
- Her fever's not that bad. - Oh, my gosh.
我把测血氧那个小东西戴在她手指上,我正在看上面的数据
Put the little oxygen thing on her finger. I'm watching it.
好吧,你能让她接电♥话♥吗?我想和她说话
Okay. Can you put her on the phone? I want to talk to her.
她睡着了,你就...没事的
She's asleep. Just-- It's okay.
你就...我能照顾好她,你放心吧
Just-- I got this. Take a breath.
我只是...觉得自己应该过去
I just-- I feel like I should be there.
不,没必要,因为她需要休息
No, you shouldn't. 'Cause she needs to rest,
而你只会激怒她,那样对谁都不好
and you'll just get her all riled up. And then that wouldn't be good for anybody.
好吧,哈尔,你一定要一直戴着手套和口罩,知道吗?
Okay, Hal. Just please wear gloves and masked all the time, okay?
- 会没事的 - 告诉她不要抽烟,好吗?
- It's gonna be all right. - And tell her not to smoke. Okay?
我保证
I promise.
如果有什么变化,随时打电♥话♥、发短♥信♥给我
And if anything changes, just call me, text me anytime.
- 无论早晚,听到吗?- 我去去就回
- Morning or night. Do you hear me? - I'll be right back.
布莱德莉,你总是出手相助
Brad, you are always coming to the rescue.
不,我很快就能过去
No, I can be there really fast.
相信我,我爱你
Trust me. I love you.
- 好,我爱你 - 之后再聊
- Okay. I love you. - I'll talk to you later.
我妈妈感染了新冠肺炎
My mom has COVID.
- 天啊 - 我不知道她在哪里感染上的
- Oh, my God. - And I don't know where she got it,
但我肯定她没戴口罩,所以别问我,我不知道
and I'm sure she wasn't wearing a mask, so don't even ask me. I don't know.
你想去照顾她吗?
Do you wanna go to her?
是的,我觉得我应该过去
Yeah. I feel like I should.
但我跟哈尔谈过了,他觉得没必要
But then I talked to Hal, and he doesn't think there's any point.
因为我也可能会感染上,然后...
And then I might get sick and then--
好,我可以打给我的心脏病专家
Okay. I can call my cardiologist.
她认识约翰霍普金斯医院的人
She knows people at Johns Hopkins.
如果哈尔能把你妈妈送到巴尔的摩,她就能得到更好的照顾
If Hal can get your mom to Baltimore, she can get better care.
我也希望能如此,我也希望她能给自己的医生打电♥话♥
I wish she would. I wish she would call her own doctor.
你不明白,只是我家人不会这样做的
You don't understand. That's just not how my family works.
他会一直给我打电♥话♥,如果真出什么事的话,我就得过去
He's gonna keep calling me. If anything happens, I'm gonna go.
- 当然了 - 说走就走
- Of course. - Like that, I gotta go.
我理解
I understand that.
哈尔,有新情况吗?
还是老样子
我去睡会儿,你明天再问情况吧
好,嗨...不,歌♥手,对,麦当娜
Okay. Hi, hello. No. Singer. Yes. Madonna.
电影,好,女演员,这什么意思?
Movie. Okay. Actress. What are you doing?
什么呀?
What's this? What is that?
《西区故事》?不知道
West Side Story? I don't know.
等等,《低俗小说》
Wait. Pulp Fiction!
等等,时间到
Wait, time.
- 丽莎明尼里 - 《歌♥厅》真厉害
- Liza Minnelli! - Cabaret. That was amazing.
太明显了,我就知道
It was so obvious. I knew it.
我完全穿越到了德国魏玛时代
I was totally transported to Weimar Germany.
- 抱歉 - 该你了
- I'm sorry. - Your turn.
- 宝贝,没关系 - 好
- It's okay, babe. - Okay.
- 好 - 萨姆,该你了
- Okay. - Sam, it's your turn.
别为难我,好吗?
Take it easy on me, okay?
我得接这个电♥话♥
I gotta take this.
- 嘿 - 《为黛茜小姐开车》
- Hey. - Driving Miss Daisy.
是,我听不清你说话
Yeah. I can't hear you.
哈尔,我听不清,慢点说,什么?
Hal, I can't hear you. Slow down. What?
- 好吧,敬你一杯 - 你说什么?
- Well, here's to you. - What?
天啊
Oh, my God.
我不会买♥♥断股份
I'm not buying out points.
你可以按照1美元20美分的价格出价,然后回复我
You can offer 20 cents on the dollar and get back to me.
萨尔玛,我是不是把手镯落你家了?
我会找找看
凯尔,接下来什么事?
Kyle, what's next?
布莱德莉杰克森的妈妈去世了
Bradley Jackson's mom died.
你要打给她吗?
Do you want to call her?
抱歉
Sorry.
送花给她,但要以UBA大家庭的名义送
Send her flowers, but from the whole UBA family.
- 谢谢 - 好的
- Thank you. - Okay.
目前西部地区有102起活跃野火在燃烧
There are now 102 active wildfires burning across the West.
- 宾州联邦法官裁定... - 一万六千多平方公里...
- A federal judge in Pennsylvania ruled... - Over four million acres...
- 汤姆沃尔夫州长... - 被毁
- ...that Governor Tom Wolf's... - ...have been destroyed.
为控制病毒传播颁发的行政命令违宪
...executive orders to control the spread of the virus
侵犯了个人♥权♥利
were unconstitutional and a violation of individual rights.
秋天
早上好,今天是9月18日星期五
Good morning. It's Friday, September 18th.
露丝贝德金斯伯格去世,享年87岁
Ruth Bader Ginsburg has died. She was 87.
她1993年被比尔克♥林♥顿♥任命为大♥法♥官,是人♥权♥卫士
Appointed by Bill Clinton in 1993, she was a champion of human rights
也是法庭上的代表人物
and an icon of the court.
现在来短暂回顾她非凡的一生
Here's a brief retrospective of her extraordinary life.
还想吃点什么?我给你做
You want me to make you something else?
我想去餐厅吃饭
I wanna go out to a restaurant.
我想吃佳肴、饮美酒、与人社交
I wanna eat real food and order a real drink and see people.
我们可以坐在户外
We could sit outside.
布莱德莉,我不行,抱歉
Bradley, I can't. I'm sorry.
你应该找人谈谈
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表