剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
- Oh, yeah. - Oh, my gosh.
嘿,安德烈怎样?他顺利进入马里乌波尔了?
Hey, how's André? Did he make it to Mariupol?
我正在等他的消息
I'm just waiting on word.
是有关医院被轰炸的新闻吗?你派安德烈福特去报道?
The hospital bombing? You have André Ford working on that?
- 对 - 他很棒
- Yeah. - He's incredible.
《美国日间秀》也要报道吗?
YDA is running something too?
我们原本要明天用这个新闻开场的,但现在谁说得准呢?
We were supposed to open with it tomorrow, but at this point, who knows anything?
我等不及看你的报道了
Well, I can't wait to see your coverage.
- 彼此彼此 - 好的
- Likewise. - Okay.
- 好,有消息就告诉我 - 好的
- Okay, let me know. - Okay.
天啊,这场派对真是又臭又长啊
Oh, my God. This party's never gonna end.
这才是你的第一场广♥告♥预售会,就让你精疲力尽?
Already burnt out from your first upfronts?
我都忍♥了25年了
I've had to endure this for the past 25 years.
但在1990年代,我至少还能抽烟
Although, at least in the '90s, you could smoke,
那时可♥卡♥因♥也不会要人命
and cocaine couldn't kill you.
我要知道细节,你要是有照片就更好了
I'm gonna need the details. Maybe even pictures if you have them.
是啊,你很惊讶吧?其实我不是一直都这么无趣
Oh, yeah. Well, it's shocking, isn't it? You know, I wasn't always this boring.
说到这个
Speaking of...
我们要不要去探索一下国王的寝宫?
should we go and explore the king's lair?
不知道,还是不要了吧
I don't know. No.
来嘛
Come on.
快点
Hurry.
我们的分♥析♥团队预估,到年底,涵盖UBA内容的流媒体时长
Our analytics team estimates that two billion hours of UBA content
将达到二十亿小时
will be streamed by year-end.
这是个令人咋舌的数字
That's an impressive number.
你的酒量才令人咋舌
What's impressive is how high your tolerance is.
何况你这么娇小
Especially for someone so petite.
什么?
What?
对,斯黛拉
Yeah, Stella.
- 你是如果做到跟得上我们的酒量?- 嘿
- How have you been keeping up with us? - Hey.
- 我确诊过 - 让我...
- Covid. S-- - Let me s--
不,没关系...
No, it's fine. It's fine.
- 我来清理吧 - 不,别清理
- Let me get that. - No, leave it.
其实,或许你能帮我们解惑
Actually, maybe you can help us solve a debate.
你觉得这个杯子里装的是琴酒还是白水?
Do you think that there's gin in there, or is it just water?
是这样,我觉得你俩一直在耍我们
You see, I think you two have been working us.
我得去汉普顿斯了,所以,希望我们能同意这个价码
I got to get to the Hamptons. So, I'd love to lock in a rate.
若她把洒出来的饮料舔干净,我就同意每个黄金时段十五万美元
She licks up that drink, and I'll close at 150k per prime-time spot.
两位,别把她牵扯进来
Guys, leave her out of this.
我跟你说真的呢
I'm serious.
你给我买♥♥东西,我也给你买♥♥东西
You buy something for me, I buy something for you.
扎克,别给我压低价格
Don't lowball me, Zach.
每个时段二十万美元,这是最优和最终报价
200k per spot, best and final.
好的
Okay.
两万美元小费,皆大欢喜
$20,000 tip and everybody wins.
你可以的话,现在就刷我的卡,我保证我的钱够
Run my card now, if you want. I promise I'm good for it.
乖女孩
Attagirl.
成交
We have a deal.
你好坏
You are an animal.
我无论他去哪儿都会给我惹事
I can't take him anywhere.
开个玩笑而已,她不会有事的
That's a joke. She'll be fine.
我们谈完了
I think we're done here.
好的,尽快告诉我
搞定伊利普斯了
告诉我你能否在今天内锁定广♥告♥支出
嗨,里德,广♥告♥收入已敲定,准备好推进贷款
太好了,我们会派人过去做收尾工作
克里斯,你好啊,玩得开心吗?
Oh, Chris, hello. You having a good time?
开心啊,我刚补完妆,还得跟更多商务人士自♥拍♥呢
Yeah, just getting myself together. Lots more suits to take selfies with.
感谢你的配合
Well, thank you for that.
让他们能近距离看见明星总会有帮助
It always helps for them to get to see the stars up close, you know?
说到这个,恭喜,新任董事会主席先生
Speaking of which, congrats, Mr. New Board Chairman.
谢谢
Thank you.
跟你说,我们还没机会好好聊,自从
Do you know, we haven't actually had a chance to connect since
西比尔离开后,对吧?
Cybil's departure, have we?
但你一定要知道,UBA已经是一个崭新的世界
But I want you to know that it's a whole new world at UBA.
没错,我一直听见有人这样说
Right. I keep hearing that.
让我们的广♥告♥商们听见这句话也非常重要
Well, it's very important to us that our ad partners hear that too.
所以,本周电视网赚了这么多钱
Well, so with all this money that we're pulling in this week for the network,
钱都花在什么地方了?
where's it going?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
有没有拿出一部分来解决薪酬平等问题?
Is any of it being used to address the pay equity issue?
你的律师没看见我们给你的新合约吗?
Have your lawyers not seen our new contract proposal for your services?
- 有,马库斯还在看 - 那么...
- Yeah. Marcus is still looking that over. - Well--
但我是指没有律师的那些人
But I'm talking about people who don't have lawyers.
例如我的制♥作♥人蕾拉,跟我们的舞台监督朱莉娅那些人
Like Layla, my producer. Julia, our stage manager. People like them.
这个嘛,我能保证我们绝对把这件事当成
Well, I can assure you, it is an absolute priority for us
本公♥司♥必须解决的优先要务
to address that issue as an institution.
西比尔也是这样说的,一字不差
That is what Cybil said. Like verbatim.
好的
Right.
杰米玛门之后,我多了二十万粉丝
Since Jemima-gate, I gained 200,000 followers.
或许我应该问问他们如何看待此事
Maybe I should ask them what they think about this.
电视喜欢焦点小组,对吧?
TV loves a focus group, right?
对
Right.
跟你说...
I'll tell you what...
本周有一场董事会议,我会提出这个议题
it's a board meeting this week, and I'm going to raise this issue.
- 好吗?好的 - 谢谢
- All right? Okay. - Thanks.
谢谢你
Thank you.
那么,你说你曾被绑♥架♥
So, when you say you were kidnapped,
是指真的被绑♥架♥吗?
do you mean like you were kidnapped-kidnapped?
对,可以这么说
Yeah, well, sort of.
我的继父把我从九年级教室拽出来
My stepfather pulled me out of 9th grade
把我关进一个野外训练营
and put me in one of those wilderness reform camps
然后我一个人被困在帐篷里,长达一个月的时间
where I was literally stuck in a tent by myself for a month.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我以为你会说被黑帮持枪绑♥架♥,原来你是个被虐待的小孩
I thought you were gonna say guns and cartel, not child abuse.
是啊,我也不知道
Yeah. I mean, I don't know.
当我发现没人会来救我
Once I kinda figured out that no one was really coming for me,
我就开始爱上了露营
I kinda got into it.
没有光污染、没有人,可以待在户外,多好啊
No light pollution, no people, being outside. Come on.
天啊,听起来可真不错
Wow. That sounds divine.
疫情期间,我会很希望能去露营
I would've loved that during the pandemic.
是啊,不错吧?
Yeah. How about that?
确诊新冠,还被摄影机贴脸狂拍是什么体验?
What was it like having Covid with a camera in your face?
你看了那个节目啊?
You watched that, huh?
对...看了,我和其他美国人都看了
Yeah. Yes, I did. Me and the rest of America.
怎么了?
What?
马克斯,我要跟你做个交易
Marks, I wanna make a deal with you.
我们比一比,若我赢了,你就要跟UBA重启谈判
If I win this game, you reengage with UBA.
要是我赢了呢?
Well, what happens if I win?
你不会赢的,但...
You're not gonna win, but--
真的吗?
Really?
好,你能给我解释一件事吗?
Okay. Well, can you explain something to me?
我不明白你为何要了这个地方如此拼命
I don't understand why you are fighting so hard for this place.
在我看来,你可以为所欲为
From where I stand, it looks like you could do whatever you want.
想去哪就去哪
You could go wherever you want.
你能再写一本书,自己开店
You could write another book, you could start your own shop.
然而你却来到康尼岛
And yet, here you are in Coney Island,
为了挽救UBA玩弹球游戏
playing a pinball game in order to save UBA.
不...死了
No, no, no.
轮到我了
My turn.
我也不知道,或许我觉得自己亏欠他们,你懂吗?
I don't know. Maybe I think I owe them something, you know?
你亏欠他们了吗?
Do you though?
对,我想完成我起头的事
Well, yeah. I'd like to finish what I started.
我们说过会带来很多改变,但还没达成目标
We said we were gonna make a lot of changes, and we are not there yet.
而你也可以参与其中
And you could be a part of all of that.
我的分数比你的高
Well, I just beat your score.
听着,我们好好享受今天,好吗?
Listen. Let's just enjoy the day, okay?
好
Okay.
这间可能是主套房♥
I think this might be the primary suite.
- 是吗?- 这...
- Do you think so? - Well...
没有照片之类的东西
No pictures or anything.
很有特色
Lots of character.
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表