剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
That's what I do every day. I get all my best snacks at work.
我们刚录完,我就得赶紧离开
I actually had to duck out right after we wrapped.
现在全世界如火如荼,而奥德拉满脑子只想着艾丽克丝和保罗
The world's on fire, and all Audra can talk about is Alex and Paul.
我同意
I mean, I agree.
艾丽克丝这次真的过分了
Alex is really crossing a line.
听着,我希望她幸福,但我都不知道该跟她说什么
Look, I want her to be happy, but I don't even know what to say to her.
要知道,他之前也表示对我们有兴趣,谁都知道我们需要这笔钱
You know, he was sniffing around us too. I mean, God knows we need the money.
- 真的吗?- 是的
- Really? - Yeah.
也许你会回UBA工作
Well, maybe you'll come work at UBA again,
你可以用挨着我的小办公室
and you can get a little office next to mine,
我们可以在储物间里亲热一下
and we can make out in the supply closet.
听起来好棒
That sounds perfect.
- 好了,我得去上班了 - 好
- Okay, I have to go to work. - Okay.
虽然我很想留下来吃百吉饼
As much as I'd like to eat bagels.
我的外衣哪去了?
Where is my robe?
- 我不知道你东西都放哪儿 - 我知道,我得买♥♥个衣橱
- I don't know how you function. - I know. I gotta get a closet.
- 不知道,类似衣橱的东西 - 这是什么?
- I don't know, something like that. - What's this?
蒙代尔费拉罗
科里的妈妈给我的
Cory's mom gave me that.
你什么时候见了科里的妈妈?
When were you with Cory's mom?
昨天,因为工作上的事见的
Yesterday. It was a work thing.
老实说,怪怪的
Honestly, it was very weird.
是啊
Yeah.
我老板就从来没把我介绍给她妈妈认识
My boss has never introduced me to her mom.
你该庆幸才对
Count your blessings.
你今天早上的表现太棒了,周二的收视率是两个月来最高的
You were amazing this morning. Highest-rated Tuesday in two months.
我不喜欢我那张满是颜料的脸
I didn't love the face full of paint,
但这不会阻止我上节目
but it's not gonna stop me from going on air.
关于这个
About that.
克里斯,我们得和你谈谈,你的节目单元下一步的安排
We need to talk to you about your segments going forward, Chris.
现在我成了一个会说话,会走路的政♥治♥累赘
Now that I'm a walking, talking political liability.
我们可能要撤回你对美国最高法♥院♥的报道
We may need to pull back on your SCOTUS coverage.
只是接下来的几周
Just for the next couple of weeks.
不好意思,你说你要干什么?
I'm sorry, you're doing what?
蕾拉,我们不是说好这事慢慢来吗?
Layla, I thought we said we were gonna slow-walk this one.
先是慢慢来,然后是糖衣炮弹
There's slow-walking, and then there's sugarcoating.
而且在这件事平息之前,最好少用社交媒体
And it might be good to lay off your socials until this dies down.
所以我说出了大多数人的想法
So I say what the majority of people are thinking,
- 而你们却因此惩罚我 - 不是的,我们不是在惩罚你
- and you're punishing me for it? - No, we're not punishing you.
我们无法保证你的安全,你的人身安全
We can't guarantee your safety. Your physical safety.
今天你在直播时,我们又收到了一些威胁
While you were on air today, there were some additional threats.
- 好吧 - 好
- Okay. - Right.
我们想介绍个人给你认识
There's someone we'd like you to meet.
普勒斯顿?
Preston?
嘿,普勒斯顿
Hey, Preston.
普勒斯顿将会保护你
Preston's gonna be looking after you.
接你、送你上门,你有任何事都可以找他
Pick you up, take you door-to-door, anything else you need.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
你知道我已经有司机了
You know I already have a driver.
普雷斯顿会把你从大厅护送到车上
Preston will be escorting you from the lobby to your car,
下车后再护送你回家
from the car into your home.
直到这场风波平息
Until all this blows over.
开什么玩笑
You gotta be kidding me.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hey. - Hey.
- 我是不是打扰你了?- 完全没有,请进
- Am I interrupting? - No, not at all. Come on in.
请坐
Have a seat.
我有一个老朋友,她为保罗工作
I have an old friend who works for Paul.
曾为他工作
Used to.
她刚被炒了,但我觉得,不是因为她做错了什么
She just got fired, but I don't think it's because she fucked up.
- 好的 - 她来找过我
- Okay. - She came to see me,
可能是想告诉我一些保罗公♥司♥的事
and I think she was trying to tell me something about his company.
可我没有……
And I didn't--
我拒绝听
I shut her down.
现在她不回我电♥话♥了
And now she won't return my calls.
等等,你是觉得她想当举报人吗?
Wait, do you think she wants to be a whistleblower?
我不知道,但我需要你去查清楚
I don't know. But I need you to find out.
好的
Okay.
鉴于显而易见的原因,我不能找艾丽克丝
And for obvious reasons, I can't ask Alex.
是,当然
Yeah. Of course.
她可能肯跟你说
She might talk to you.
你名声在外
You have a certain profile.
你不怕扳倒有权势的人
You're not afraid to take down powerful men.
听着,凯特是我最好的朋友
Look, Kate was my best friend.
我见她时,我不知道发生了什么事
And when I saw her-- I don't know what's going on.
- 她看起来很脆弱、狂躁 - 好的
- She seemed fragile and manic... - Okay.
- 还很绝望 - 好,我知道了……斯黛拉,好的
- ...and desperate-- - Yeah. I hear you, Stella. I know. Okay.
我知道你很担心
I hear your concerns.
我只是担心,因为上一次我迫使一个女人,说出自己的创伤
I'm just worried because the last time I pushed a woman to talk about her trauma,
导致她自杀了
she ended her life.
汉娜舍恩菲尔德不是因为你才自杀的
Hannah Schoenfeld didn't kill herself because of you.
我不能这么做
Well, I can't do that.
历史不能再重演
Not again.
汉娜的事很可怕,令人难过
What happened to Hannah was terrible.
毋容置疑
Period.
但你终归做得对
But in the end, you did the right thing.
是你追究了那些人的责任
You held those men accountable.
打给凯特,求你了
Call Kate. Please.
- 喂 - 斯黛拉同意了
- Hey. - Stella's on board.
我去处理文书工作
I'll chase the paperwork.
- 很好 - 现在就只差一枚远程火箭
- Good. - Now all we need is a long-range rocket
能飞到我们指定的地方
that goes where we tell it to.
这次测试顺利的话,我们就离成功不远了
Well, if this test goes well, we're on our way.
艾丽克丝受了多少非难?
How much shit is Alex taking?
嘿,我之所以加入你
Hey, I came on board with you
是想做一些比我自己,比全人类更重要的事
because I want to do something bigger than myself, bigger than humanity.
“这个世界实在太渺小”,这是你说的
"The world is too fucking small." That's what you said.
你想睡女人,这没问题
You want to get your bird wet? Fine.
但当你失去专注,我们的使命就会受到影响
But when you lose focus, the mission suffers.
我觉得我还挺专注的
Well, I think my focus is just fine.
很好,我之前开始担心了
Good. I was beginning to worry.
你最近常常笑容满面
You've been smiling a lot.
这让我很忐忑
It unnerves me.
我们各自管好自己那摊事就好
You take care of your end, I'll take care of mine.
因此当我终于回家,我的妻子已经离开
So, when I finally went home, my wife had left.
她拿走所有属于她的东西,家里空空如也
She had taken everything that was hers, and the house was blank.
我甚至都不知道她离开多久了,可能走了好几个星期
I don't even know how long she'd been gone. It could have been weeks.
我不得不好好审视自己
I had to take a pretty hard look at myself.
我对待别人的方式,还有……我行为的代价
The way I treated other people. The cost... of what I was doing.
这儿,暂停一下,就这儿,抱歉
There. Pause it there. Right there. Sorry.
怎么了?
What?
没什么,我在想,他们的孙辈可真幸运
Nothing. I was just thinking how great it'll be for the grandchildren,
能看到他们坠入爱河那刻的录影
having the moment that they fell in love on tape.
科里,你真幽默,但我该怎么做?
Cory, you're very funny, but what the hell am I supposed to do?
你想删掉这个反应镜头吗?
You wanna pull the reaction shot?
换成一个面无表情的镜头?
Turn Alex into a robot?
拜托,所有人都会知道我们乱搞了画面
Come on. Everybody's gonna know we fucked with the edit.
他们会知道有人“乱搞”了
Well, they'll know someone fucked.
艾丽克丝也该来,她要决定最终剪辑版
You know, Alex should be here. She has final cut.
好吧……我去和她说
Okay. Yeah, I'll talk to her.
请记住,你和我
Just please remember that you and me
以及每一位观看这次访谈的,艾丽克丝利维热血粉丝
and every other warm-blooded Alex Levy fan watching this interview knows
都清楚他们上♥床♥了
that they end up in bed together.
你把那段潜规则暗示,和丈夫惨遭抛弃的无聊说辞剪掉
You cut that casting couch dig and the abandoned husband routine,
我们的收视率就爆高
and we have ratings gold.
是真的,奇普,你很清楚
It's true, Chip. You know that.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
超越者,航♥天♥工程师,凯特丹顿
凯特丹顿
喂?
Hello?
嗨,是凯特丹顿吗?
Hey, is this Kate Danton?
你是哪位?
Who is this?
我是UBA电视网晚间新闻主播,布莱德莉杰克森
This is Bradley Jackson from UBA Evening News.
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表