剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
Pays off in ten, 15, 20 years down the line. But...
现在已经没有任何意义了,你在这儿也不开心
it doesn't really make any sense anymore. You know, you're not happy.
而且我很快就要开始向超越者投一大笔钱
And I'm gonna need to start throwing a ton of money at Hyperion very soon.
我们卖♥♥掉它怎么样?
What if we sell?
卖♥♥掉?把UBA卖♥♥了?
Sell? UBA?
就在交易完成之后
Right after the deal goes through.
全部都卖♥♥掉,我们……不再有体育部
The whole thing. We-- There's no more sports division.
不再有UBA+,连同编剧内容一起卖♥♥
No more UBA+. You sell off the scripted content.
电影系列、橄榄球联盟合同,统统卖♥♥掉
You sell off the movie franchises, the NFL contracts. All of it.
然后我们从头开始
Then we start over from the ground up.
以新闻为中心,以我们的方式,创建新的电视台
We build something new on our terms centered on news.
完全按我们的想法去运营
Exactly the way we want.
你是认真的
You're serious.
你一直想要掌控大局
You have been wanting to run things for a long time.
也许你该从现在开始
Maybe you start right now.
这事不能公开,没有书面文件
This needs to be off-book. Nothing in writing.
交易完成前没有书面记录
No paper trail before the deal closes.
我们需要知道UBA资产的实际价值
We need to know the actual value of UBA's assets.
内容库、许可证,所有资产
The content library, the licenses, all of it.
听起来你打算进行大甩卖♥♥
Well, it sounds like you're planning a fire sale.
你想解散电视网?
You want to put the old girl out to pasture?
我很乐意帮忙
I'd be happy to help.
- 唐尼 - 嗨,奇普
- Donny. - Hey, Chip.
- 你好吗?- 各位,很高兴见到你们
- How are you? - Good to see you, guys.
嗨
Hey.
是
Yeah.
嗨,各位
Hey, guys.
- 谢谢你们能来 - 嗨,奇普
- Thanks for coming. - Hey, Chip.
你怎么样?还好吗?
How you doing? You doing okay?
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hey. - Hey.
你没事吧?
You okay?
不知道
I don't know.
艾丽克丝刚把我炒了
Alex just fired me.
什么?
What?
你当真?
Are you serious?
一言难尽
It's a long story.
这样啊,出什么事了?
Well, what happened?
因为保罗马科思
Paul Marks happened.
天啊
Oh, my God.
好吧
All right.
听着,我有件事需要你帮忙,我可能会打给你说
Look, I might call you about something that I need your help with.
好,没问题,反正我也无所事事,所以……
Yeah, sure. I mean, my schedule's wide open, so--
好,听着,我很遗憾
Okay, look, I'm sorry.
谢谢
Thanks.
- 米娅呢?- 不知道
- Is Mia coming? - I don't know.
我打给她办公室,但她应该不来
I checked her office, but I guess not.
给
There you go.
谢谢,亲爱的
Thanks, honey.
首先,我想感谢大家,在这周忙得焦头烂额的情况下
First, I just want to thank everyone for taking the time
抽出时间来参加今晚的活动
out of this crazy week to come tonight.
对我来说,我认为,新冠疫情最困难的问题之一
I think one of the hardest things about this pandemic, for me,
就是大家无法在线下参加周年纪念活动
was not being able to honor the anniversary all together in person.
所以我们今年能聚在一起,我真的很感恩
So I'm really grateful that we could gather this year.
敬汉娜
To Hannah.
敬汉娜
To Hannah.
敬汉娜
To Hannah.
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表