剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
I'm sorry. I have to run. I'm late for a Q and A
主题是“数字时代中的传统媒体”,很有意思
on legacy media in the digital age. Good times.
好...那我们待会见
Oh, yeah, okay. Well, I'll see you later.
或许吧
Maybe.
嘿,布莱德莉,米娅想跟你谈谈
Hey, Bradley. Mia was hoping you had a minute.
好,没问题
Oh, yeah. Sure.
对,我明白,谢谢
Yeah. I understand. Thank you.
嘿,我想采访地铁枪击案中的列车长
Hey, I wanna interview the train conductor from the subway shooting.
- 可以吗?- 好,没问题
- You good with that? - Yeah, sure.
周四奥卡菲娜的访谈后有一个空档
I have a slot for it on Thursday after Awkwafina.
我们在科里家时,让蕾拉跟进
Have Layla chase it while we're at Cory's.
我必须得去参加这个派对吗?
Do I really have to go to this party?
会很好玩的,我们会喝得酩酊大醉
It's gonna be fun. I mean, we'll get tipsy.
- 可以说所有人的坏话 - 在这里也可以
- We'll talk shit about everybody. - We can just do that here.
- 我... - 去就去吧
- I... - Okay.
嘿,你要去汉普顿斯吗?
Hey, are you going to the Hamptons?
带上零食,要开很远,什么事?
Pack snacks. It's a long-ass drive. What's up?
马里乌波尔遭到轰炸,这会是大新闻
There's been a bombing in Mariupol. It's gonna be a big story.
国际新闻组不肯派记者过去
The international news desk won't send a correspondent.
因为那个法国新闻小组的遭遇,大家都战战兢兢
Everybody is scared because of what happened to that French news crew.
但布莱德莉,如果我们能率先报道此事...
But if we can be the first to break this, Bradley--
- 你要什么?- 牵线的人
- What do you need? - I need a fixer.
某个至少能帮我的摄影师进去的人
Someone who can at least get my photographer in.
因为你2月去过那里,我想或许你有人脉
And since you were there in February, I thought maybe you might have someone.
对...我认识一个叫帕夫洛的人,他...
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. I have this guy, Pavlo. He's--
他的英文不太好,但他相当可靠
His English isn't great, but he's pretty reliable.
谢了,我知道这是私下请你帮忙,但是...
Thanks. I know this is a bit off-book, but--
别这么说,我在取悦那些广♥告♥主管时,乌克兰不断有人死掉
Please. I'm tap dancing for ad executives while people are dying in Ukraine.
我们来搞定这事
Let's do this.
今早情况如何?
How'd it go this morning?
他们...
Well, they were--
似乎很喜欢超能狗的节目
seem really excited about the dog with superpowers show,
但对我们的德克萨斯堕胎纪录片毫无兴趣
but meanwhile there's zero interest in our Texas abortion documentary.
真恶心
Yikes.
找到他的号♥码了
Here he is.
帕夫洛,我是布莱德莉杰克森
Pavlo, It's Bradley Jackson.
对,UBA电视网的,我的同事米娅乔丹在我旁边
Yes, from UBA. I'm here with my colleague, Mia Jordan.
抱歉,你那边有人会说英文吗?
I'm sorry. Is there someone who speaks English?
说完了吗?
Is that it?
好的,再见
Okay, bye.
- 什么情况?我... - 对了,我的...
- What? I-- - Oh, right. My--
我不知道你会说俄语
I did not know you spoke Russian.
我爸在1980年代被派驻柏林,我学过俄语
My father was stationed in Berlin in the '80s, and I studied Russian.
说来话长
It's a long story.
这也太牛了,我怎么会不知道呢?
That is wildly impressive. And how come I didn't know?
你约会时有秀出来吗?
Do you pull that out on dates?
什么是约会?
What's a date?
他要两千五百美元,我打给安德烈
He wants $2,500. I'm calling André.
- 喂?- 嘿,你好吗?
- Hello? - Hey. How are you?
嘿
Hey.
是为了轰炸医院事件吗?
You calling about the hospital bombing?
对,我找到了一个,可以把你弄进马里乌波尔的人
Yeah, I got a guy who can get you in Mariupol.
太好了,他多快能来这里?
Fan-fucking-tastic. How soon can he be here?
我一挂电♥话♥就把他的资料给你
Well, I can get you his info as soon as we're off,
但你得了解这其中的风险
but I need you to understand the risk here.
好...我同意所有条款
Yeah, yeah. I agree to all the terms...
- 安德烈,我是认真的 - 与条件
- André, I'm serious. - ...and conditions.
据我所知,那里一团糟
From what I'm hearing, it's a shit show.
所以你个人要承担所有的责任
So you are assuming all liability.
无论如何,你都不能说你在为UBA工作
Under no circumstances can you say that you are working with UBA.
- 打死我也不说 - 但别死,好吗?
- I'll take it to the grave. - But no body bags for you, okay?
好吧,我会活着,把我弄进去就行
Fine, I'll live. Just please get me in there.
好,马上给你更多消息,再见
Okay. More soon. Bye.
怎么了?
What?
没事
Nothing.
完全没事
Nothing at all.
布莱德莉,别闹了
Stop, Bradley.
到目前为止,今年的收入下降了23%
Revenue's down 23% year to date.
相当于一百六十亿美元的市值,信用比率惨跌
That's a 16 bil market cap, and your credit ratios are in free fall.
这话不对,应该说是有控制的下跌
Well, nah, it's really more of a controlled dive.
我们会翻盘的
We're gonna do a barrel roll.
踩下油门,一飞冲天
Hit the thrusters. Climb back up to 30,000 feet.
广♥告♥收入占了你们业务的46%
Ad revenue's 46% of your business.
如果你们能超过去年的支出,我们就愿意出手
We're willing to engage if you can beat last year's spend.
鉴于UBA当下的情况,这似乎不太可能
Given what's been going on at UBA, that seems implausible.
不可能的是
Well, what is implausible is that
《冰河时代的人类》第五季,平均有七百二十万人收看
Men of the Ice Age averages 7.2 million viewers in its fifth season.
他们上周刚刚发现火
They just discovered fire last week.
那场冰暴持续了两百五十万年,我们也能活这么久
That ice storm lasted 2.5 million years and so will we.
但回应你刚才的话,我最得力的左右手斯黛拉朴
But to your point, my most capable lieutenant, Stella Bak,
此时正在敲定广♥告♥商投资的事
she's locking down ad commitments as we speak.
我们会拿到钱的,相信我
We will have the money. Trust me.
在这一行,相信别人等同于陷入困境
In this line of work, trust is a euphemism for fucked.
但是,嘿,我们最喜欢惊喜
But hey, happy to be surprised.
你们做到了的话,请告诉我们,我们就会发放这笔贷款
You let us know if you get there. We'll be ready to underwrite the loan.
同时,好好享受你的派对吧
In the meantime, enjoy your party.
我听说你抢到了西区的那栋豪♥宅♥
I heard you snagged that stunner on West End.
- 对,我在疫情爆发初期入手的 - 算你厉害
- Yeah, early pandemic buy. - Good for you.
找个时间去梅德斯通打高尔夫吧
We should get a round in at Maidstone sometime.
真是个好主意
That sounds great.
是啊,在所有的反犹太俱乐部中,我最喜欢梅德斯通
Yeah, of all the anti-Semitic clubs, that one's my favorite.
有些年长的会员把那里当成家
Well, some older members belong.
那些搭船来的犹太人
Mayflower Jews.
这就是新美国的问题,菜单都一个样
See, this is the problem with New America. It's the same menu.
- 小菲力牛排,帝王鲑鱼 - 没有龙虾细面
- Petit filet. King salmon. - No lobster tagliolini.
德鲁之前很希望你能带我们去卡邦餐厅
Drew was really hoping you'd take us to Carbone.
卡邦餐厅?没开玩笑吧?那是带老婆去的地方
Carbone, seriously? Carbone is where you take your wife.
你要是能让我老婆,吃任何哪怕是类似碳水化合物的东西
You get my wife to eat anything even resembling a carb,
我的工作就归你了
and you can have my fucking job.
下午好,我是艾丽卡,今天由我为各位服务
Good afternoon. I'm Erica. I'll be taking care of you today.
- 我心情已经变好了 - 好
- I feel better already. - Yeah.
各位看菜单时,要先来点饮料吗?
Can I get you started on drinks while you're looking at the menus?
- 要,麻烦你了 - 好
- Yes, please. - Yeah.
我们要先来一份黄尾鱼薄片
We will actually start with an order of the Hamachi Crudo,
生黄鳍金枪鱼,还有鱼子酱拼盘
the yellowfin tuna tartare and the full caviar service.
我还要一杯灰雁特干马提尼,加橄榄盐水和三颗橄榄
And I will have a Grey Goose martini. Dirty. Three olives.
- 来两杯 - 好的
- Two of those. - Okay.
斯黛拉,你要什么?
Stella?
庞贝蓝钻琴酒,不加冰,加柠檬皮,一直续杯
Bombay Sapphire. Up, with a twist. And keep 'em coming.
好,这是要喝到挂啊
Okay. Damn the torpedoes, right?
- 我喜欢这个女人 - 是啊
- I like this woman. - Yeah.
- 我听说你们的酒量很好 - 等下就知道了
- I heard you guys could drink. - I guess we'll find out.
肯定会
We sure will.
这会很有趣
This'll be fun.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
你是雇了个前特工跟踪我还是怎样?
Did you hire some ex-Mossad to stalk me or something?
如果你是指我的助理,那没错
Well, if by ex-Mossad you mean my assistant, then yes.
- 好,科里叫你来的吗?- 天啊,才不是
- Yeah. Cory send you? - God, no.
因为如果这是某种高明的陷阱
Because if this is some kind of elaborate ploy
想骗我回去投资,我没兴趣
to rope me back into the fold, I am not interested.
不如你先上车,再弄明白?
Well, why don't you get in the car and find out?
感谢你突如其来的道歉,但我其实很忙
While I appreciate the ambush apology, I do actually have plans.
好,《美国日间秀》
Okay, the YDA--
你真要去参加,《美国日间秀》的滑冰派对?
Are you seriously going to the YDA ice-skating thing?
我发誓我没跟踪你,没有不透风的墙嘛
I swear, I'm not stalking you. People talk.
对,我知道
Yeah, I know they do.
特别是涉及到四百亿美元的交易时
Especially when a $40 billion deal is on the line.
快上车吧,我有一个超级惊喜要给你
Just get in the car. I have a suborbital surprise for you.
真是不达目的不罢休
You are relentless.
那种派对最好不要,在大家还没喝醉时就到场
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表