剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
纽约 凌晨2点58分
哦 天
Oh, God.
弗雷德
Fred,
怎么了
what happened?
已经盖棺定论了
So, that's it?
草他妈的 我们完蛋了
Motherfuck, we're destroyed.
不 我来告诉他
No, I'll tell him.
最好是人命关天的大事 兄弟
Someone better be dead, buddy.
查理·布莱克 三通未接来电
查理·布莱克: 尽快回我电♥话♥
该死
Shit.
紧接着 你要采访杰拉德·汤普森
Following that, you'll interview Gerard Thompson,
来自范德堡大学艺术系的
Art Department at Vanderbilt,
讨论关于最近出现的梵高画作
to discuss a recently resurfaced Van Gogh.
我安排了一个小时来让你过一遍周五晚上的演讲
I'm scheduling an hour to go over your speech for Friday night.
但我觉得时间会有点紧
I think it's gonna run over though.
我会把你和简·方达的酒局往后推一推
I'm gonna push your drinks with Jane Fonda.
这之后 你要采访参议员
Next up, you'll interview the senator
查理·布莱克
讨论她那本关于政策制定
to discuss her book on policy-making
以及失败原因的书
and why it's broken.
然后你要最后试穿一次你周五的礼服
And you need to do your final fitting for your gown for Friday.
他们今天会把你的礼服带到演播室来
They're gonna bring it to the studio today.
如果你以后还想让参议员再上你的节目
And if you ever want the senator on the show again...
你下周在利兹的学校有个晚间家长会
You have a parent-teacher night at Lizzy's school next week.
查理·布莱克: 让爱丽克丝尽快打给我
齐普在找你
Chip's trying to get ahold of you.
有些紧急的事
Something urgent.
《早间新闻》
我的天
Oh, my God.
谁死了
Who died?
西弗吉尼亚州 凌晨5点25分
我的天
Oh, my God. Jesus,
你能把这个关了吗
would you turn this off?
这首关于坠机的歌♥他已经唱了50年了
He's been singing about the same fucking plane crash the past 50 years.
人死不能复生
Everybody's still dead.
是时候向前看了
Time to move on.
-我说得对吗 乔 -没错
- Am I right, Joe? - Yep.
嘿 看着点路上的坑
Hey, watch the bumps.
我在画眼线
I'm doing my eyeliner.
我
I'm...
艾伦 这又是什么鬼
And, Alan, what is this anyway?
这是什么鬼新闻
What is this bullshit?
这次又怎么了
What exactly is bullshit this time?
写什么了
What is it?
这个蠢主意就是
This stupid idea
我们要说服整个世界的燃煤电厂
that we're gonna convince the world's coal-fired power plants
在没有联♥系♥的情况下去投资碳捕获技术
to invest in carbon capture without linkage.
我的天
Oh, my God, Jesus.
我们能别再吵关于联♥系♥的问题了吗
Can we please not have this linkage debate again?
-什么 -这和联♥系♥没有关系
- What? - It's not about linkage.
这件事的重心是游♥行♥示♥威♥和镇上的意见分歧
This is about a protest and how the town is divided.
-这才是关键 -是 我知道
- That's what this is about. - Yes, I know.
谁吃了所有的汉堡
Who went through all the burgers?
-不 -给 乔 吃我的薯条吧
- No. - Here, Joe. Have my french fries.
-谢谢 -虽然是凉的 但知足吧
- Thank you. - They're cold, but don't complain.
你吃了多少汉堡 乔
How many burgers did you eat, Joe?
顺便说一句
By the way, okay,
既然我们要讨论镇子上的意见分歧
so we're gonna talk about how the town's divided.
那也可以顺提一下碳捕获有多安全
But we're also gonna slip in how safe carbon capture is.
什么
What?
是你写进稿子里的
You put it in the copy.
这不是我写的 布莱德丽 好吗
This is not my agenda, Bradley, okay?
我只是一个为了工作而委曲求全的
I'm just a liberal Harvard longhair
哈佛出来的自♥由♥派知识分子
who cut his hair short for this job.
这份工作只是我的垫脚石
This is a stepping-stone for me.
我只是照章办事
I play by the rules.
真♥相♥就是真♥相♥
The truth is the truth,
这跟你是在街头小报还是在
whether you're writing for The Bumfuck Gazette
-纽♥约♥时♥报♥没有关系 -该死
- or The New York Times. - Shit.
刚才应该右转的
I hope we made the right turn back there.
顺便说一句
And by the way,
冲你刚刚在对话里强插"哈佛"的劲头
that was an award-worthy shoehorning
我真该给你颁个奖
of the word "Harvard" Into the conversation.
行了 你们俩能别
Okay, you guys, can we please...
我敢说 乔 所有去过哈佛的人
I swear, Joe. Everybody who's ever been to Harvard
在说话间都会绕着"哈佛"说个不停
can make an entire conversation out of the word "Harvard,"
就像 "哈佛 哈佛 哈佛"
Like, "Harvard, Harvard, Harvard?"
哈佛 哈佛 哈佛
Harvard, Harvard, Harvard.
你们真的要一直这样吗
Are we gonna keep doing this?
你还要这样多久
How long is this gonna go on for?
我的天
Holy shit.
怎么了
What?
米奇·凯斯勒刚被早间新闻炒了
Mitch Kessler just got fired off The Morning Show.
等等 什么 他妈发生什么了
Wait, what? What the hell happened?
让我来看看
Let me see.
又少了个拿软新闻迎合大众的二货
One less idiot to peddle soft news to the masses.
在成为《早间新闻》联合主播之前
Prior to being named coanchor of The Morning Show,
跌入低谷的凯斯勒本是UBA新闻部的元老
the fallen Kessler was a fixture of UBA's news division,
UBA的白宫通讯记者
serving as UBA's White House correspondent,
总统辩论的主持人以及网络外场通讯记者
a presidential debate moderator and network field correspondent.
他还曾多次获得电视广播奖
The recipient of multiple broadcast awards,
包括由纽约媒体基金会颁发的
including a Leadership in Journalism award
新闻领袖奖
from the New York Media Foundation
他和他的《早间新闻》团队在合作的15年里
he and the TMS team have won 12 Daytime Emmys
曾12次获颁日间艾美奖
in their 15-year tenure.
昨天晚间
Late last night,
据报道 知情人士向《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》透露
The New York Times was reportedly tipped off
UBA正在对凯斯勒的
to an internal investigation
爆♥炸♥新闻
不当性行为进行内部调查
by UBA into Kessler's sexual misconduct.
本在今天之前
Up until today,
《早间新闻》是唯一一档躲过米兔性丑闻的
The Morning Show was the only morning news broadcast
晨间新闻节目
to dodge the Me Too scandals
而它的竞争者们似乎都早已被波及其中
that have seemingly plagued its competitors.
-什么时候的事 -刚刚的爆料
- When? - Just broke.
她知道了吗
Does she know yet?
她知道
She knows.
我们正在重整整个稿子
We're reworking the whole show.
90分钟之后直播开始
We are live in 90 minutes.
做好准备
Buckle up.
蕾拉正在写新的稿子
Layla's working on new copy.
尽快把它交给爱丽克丝
Get it to Alex A.S.A.P.
知道了
Got it.
我们别无选择
We had no choice.
这是多起涉及不当性行为的投诉
It was multiple complaints of sexual misconduct.
多起是多少
How multiple?
谁
Who?
什么时候
When?
我不知道
I don't know.
都是保密的
It's confidential.
一夜之间被人泄给了《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》
It leaked to the Times overnight.
怎么泄的
How?
我也不知道谁
I have no clue who leaked it.
我也他妈想知道啊
I fucking wish I knew.
我之前还想悄悄地解决这件事
I'm trying to deal with this quietly.
该死 好吧
Shit. Okay.
人事部已经着手调查此事好几周了
HR has been looking into it for a few weeks.
我不想
I didn't want...
我不想要拉你下水
I didn't wanna drag you in.
我是在保护你 爱丽克丝 好吗
I was trying to protect you, Alex, okay?
在你数落我之前
Before you...
你之前就知道 你还没告诉我
You knew about this, and you didn't tell me?
你把我当什么 什么事都不用知道
What am I? Some fucking PA from Idaho
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表