剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
You should talk to someone.
劳拉,你想让我跟谁谈?,你的心理医生吗?
Who do you want me to talk to, Laura? Your therapist?
找个心理医生怎么样?
How about a therapist?
心理医生会对我说什么?
What's a therapist gonna fucking say to me?
说我那个有毒瘾的母亲死了不是我的错?
That it's not my fault that my drug-addicted mother died?
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
随便吧,反正你很讨厌她
Whatever. You hated her anyway.
我都没见过她
I never met her.
你没必要见
You didn't have to.
你讨厌她所代表的一切
You hated everything she stood for.
我不再跟她联♥系♥,因为我每次都能感觉到你的厌恶情绪
And I stopped talking to her because I could feel it every time.
这么说不公平
That's not fair.
但确是不争的事实
But it's true.
天啊
Oh, my God.
布莱德莉,我是想给予你支持
Bradley, I am trying to support you.
我是想安慰你、陪伴你,好吗?
I'm trying to be here for you, okay?
如果你不试着去面对这件事,我也帮不了你
And I can't help you if you don't try to process this.
好吧,我们就来面对一下,劳拉
Okay, let's process it, Laura.
你知道我是怎么想的吗?
You know what I fucking think?
我觉得你喜欢把我打扮得漂漂亮亮
I think you like to dress me up,
然后在你那些该死的纽约朋友面前炫耀
and parade me around for your fancy fucking New York friends.
- 我就像是你地位低下的白人垃圾宠物 - 什么?
- I'm like your little white trash pet. - What?
我觉得你根本就不喜欢我
I think you don't even really like me.
我觉得你和我在一起,只是为了能自我感觉良好
I think that it makes you feel better about yourself,
因为你其实是个躲在世界边缘的,精英阶级势利眼
because you're actually an elitist snob who hides out at the edge of the world
- 这样就不用和... - 去死吧
- so she doesn't have to deal... - Fuck you.
真实的人打交道了,你才去死
...with real people. Fuck you.
你这个人一定充满了愤恨,侵蚀着你的心
You must be so filled with spite, it just corrodes your insides.
我觉得我妈这样的人死了,要属你最开心
Think you're happy when people like my mom die,
因为他们...感染了新冠肺炎,因为他们没受过教育
because they had-- they get COVID 'cause they're uneducated,
或者因为他们是乡巴佬,因为他们没有你那么聪明
or they're hicks, or they're just not as fucking smart as you.
你知道我是怎么想的?
You know what I think?
我认为有一小部分的你其实松了一口气
I think there's a little part of you that's actually relieved.
她死了,你其实很高兴
You're glad she's gone.
你只是没胆承认罢了,布莱德莉
You just don't have the guts to admit it, Bradley.
而且你得成熟点
And you need to grow the fuck up.
你得成熟点,别什么事都怪我头上
You need to grow up and stop blaming me for all your shit.
你不能拿我当出气筒发泄所有怨气
You can't just dump all your stuff on me!
积极主动一点吧,别再自欺欺人了,布莱德莉
Fucking be proactive and stop rewriting some sort of history, Bradley.
你妈就是个烂人
Your mother was a piece of shit.
是你先这样跟所有人说的
You're the first person to tell everyone about it.
好
Okay.
这是个特殊时期,我不怪你
It's an impossible situation, and I don't put any of this on you.
我们的收视率屈居第二,这要怪我
We're number two. It's on me.
我一个月前就该把布莱德莉撤掉
I should have pulled Bradley off a month ago.
她不断要求出外景
She keeps asking to go on assignment.
很显然,她不想继续主持《TMS》
It's pretty clear that she doesn't wanna be on TMS.
劳拉呢?
What about Laura?
目前,她们是捆绑销♥售♥
At this point, they're a package deal.
若劳拉不带布莱德莉出镜
If Laura's on air without Bradley,
所有人都会只关注这一点
that's all anyone's gonna be thinking about.
对
Oh, yeah.
艾丽克丝愿意回来做兼♥职♥,我们可以定期换嘉宾主持
Alex is willing to come back part-time. We can rotate guest hosts.
也许可以用杨科,他一直很想做这个节目
Maybe Yanko. He's wanted this forever.
我们现在就该开始找人了
We should start chasing someone now.
而且我要把话说清楚,我觉得应该由有色人种女性
And just so it's on the record, I think it should be a woman of color
担任主持,最好40岁以下
at the teacup, preferably someone under 40.
比如克里斯亨特
Like Chris Hunter.
对,她在嘉宾环节的表现非常抢眼
Yeah, she's killing it in her guest segments.
如果选择她的话,我们可能会失去艾莉森
We'll probably lose Alison if we go that way.
是的
Yeah.
嘿,还有一件事
Hey... there's one more thing.
好了,慢慢来
All right, take your time.
你问我觉得自己哪里做错了
Anyway, you asked what I thought I did wrong.
我犯错了
I fucked up.
很显然,这些事我全都不应该做
Obviously. I shouldn't have done any of it.
你看过这个吗?
Have you seen this?
- 我不想做这样的人 - 米切凯斯勒的访谈,很劲爆
- I didn't want to be this person. - The Mitch Kessler interview. Wild.
我不想伤害任何人
I didn't want to hurt anyone.
我不希望人们认为我是那种
I didn't want people to think I was the kind of person
会伤害其他人的人
that could hurt someone.
- 现在其中一名女性死了 - 关掉
- And now one of those women is dead. - Turn it off.
- 该死的人♥渣♥ - 她是肖恩菲尔德
- Fucking douchebag. - Hannah Shoenfeld.
- 这种事绝不该发生 - 安德烈,关了吧
- And that should have never happened-- - André, turn it off.
这真是...
That's just...
抱歉
Sorry.
他有没有...
Did he...
没有
No.
我们当时在一起,我爱他
We were together. I was in love with him.
我以为他也爱我
I thought he was in love with me.
说点什么吧
Say something.
你怎么还待在那地方?
Why are you still there?
这是我的工作
It's my job.
他走了,但我没走
He's gone. I'm not.
我还在,我还在那里,那里有我的朋友
I'm still here. I'm still there. I have people there.
你可能不会相信,但我们中的一些人很希望
It may be hard to believe, but some of us care about
待在一个地方,把那里变得更好
staying in a place, trying to make it better.
亲爱的,你得告诉我
Darling, you got to let me know
我是该走还是该留?
Should I stay or should I go?
如果我走了,就会有麻烦
If I go, there will be trouble
你尝过辣酱油吗?我要做一个奶酪吐司
You ever tried Worcestershire sauce? I'm gonna make a cheese toastie.
- 想吃奶酪吐司吗?- 你是不是喝醉了?
- You want a cheese toastie? - Are you drunk?
醉得很厉害
Very.
你是去了一个酒吧吗?
Did you go to a bar?
不是,我去了三个
No. I went to three.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
米娅
Mia!
如果你离开这个公♥寓♥
If you leave this apartment--
如果你把该死的病毒传染给别人
if you risk exposing anybody else to your fucking shit,
我对天发誓,我永远不会原谅你
I swear to God I will never fucking forgive you.
自私的混♥蛋♥
Selfish asshole.
斯黛拉需要有人去现场报道,直到大选结果确定
Stella needs somebody on the ground, right up to the certification,
所以我会在华盛顿待到1月
so I'll be in DC until January.
你会跟我报平安吗?
Will you let me know that you're safe?
你不会回来了,对吧?
You're not coming back, are you?
或许是我们的时机不对
Maybe it's just not our time.
嗨
Hey.
嗨,美♥联♥社♥打电♥话♥来,说有活儿给我
Hey, so AP called about an assignment.
好的,要去哪儿?
Okay. Where?
阿富汗,可能去两周或两个月,还不知道
Afghanistan. It could be two weeks. It could be two months. I don't know.
你要去吗?
Are you gonna take it?
我会把钥匙交给门卫
I'll leave your keys with the doorman.
冬天
凯特丹顿,嗨,斯黛拉美眉,记得我吗?
天啊,疫情真是奇怪
Man. Pandemic is fucking weird.
我们要跳舞吗?我觉得要
Do we dance? I think we dance.
不要,因为跳舞而感染新冠可亏大了
Nope. Not worth getting COVID.
别管社交距离了,我们去一间真正的夜店吧
Fuck social distancing. Let's go to, like, an actual club.
铤而走险一下
You know, and take our chances.
你不觉得我们太老了吗?,不适合去那种地方啦
You don't think we're a little too old for the underground scene?
什么?我才不老
What? I am not old.
- 你♥爸♥还好吗?- 对,他是真的很老了
- How is your dad? - Yeah, he's actually old.
你知道吗?他还是会每年给我寄节日贺卡
You know, he still sends me a holiday card every year?
对,他一直很喜欢你,因为你忍♥受他没完没了的碎碎念
Yeah, he always liked you because you tolerated his endless stories.
他喜欢我,是因为,我忍♥受你极端的性格忍♥了四年
He liked me because I tolerated your intense ass for four years.
极端的是斯坦福,不是我
Stanford was intense, not me.
- 现在我平和多了,真的 - 很难说
- I'm way less intense now. Seriously. - I don't know.
我吃真正的食物,正常睡觉,我都靠睡觉养精蓄锐
I eat real food. I sleep. You know, sleep is my self-care.
- 天啊,真的吗?- 对
- Wow, really? - Yeah.
不再用红牛送阿得拉当早餐了?
No more Red Bull with Addy sprinkles for breakfast?
不啦
Oh, no.
你现在是有名的新闻界高管了
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表