剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
-天啊 真的 -是 我能...
- I mean, wow. Yeah. - Yeah. I can--
-想象 -是
- Only imagine. - Yeah.
是
Yeah.
还有零重力 我们只失重了大约...
And zero gravity, I mean, we were only weightless for about...
提词器
Prompter.
-怎么了?-提词器坏了
- What's happening? - We lost prompter.
真有意思
Now, that's really interesting.
-我为什么看不到提词器?-没事 稍等
- Why can't I see prompter? - It's okay. Just hold on.
要知道 这些短程航行
And you know, these short-term flights really are the key
是实现长途太空旅行的关键 所以这个团队...
to making the long-haul space travel possible. So this team...
-重启提词... -重启提词器
- Reboot the promp-- - Reboot the prompter.
正在重启
Rebooting.
-天啊 -抱歉
- Wow. - Sorry.
你觉得最令人兴奋的是哪个部分?
What would you say was the most exciting part?
我觉得是重返地球时的景色
I would say the view as I was reapproaching Earth.
美哭了
It made me cry.
天啊 布莱德莉杰克森 你是不是对我们太随和了?
Oh, my God, Bradley Jackson, are you going soft on us?
-也许...有一点 -没有提词器 继续录
- Maybe a little. Maybe. - Rolling without the prompter.
我不信
I don't believe it.
-什么声音?-门好像锁上了
- What was that? - Think the door just locked.
-拜托 -你烹饪吗?
- Please. - Will you cook?
-烹饪?-是
- Will I cook? - Yes.
你不会希望我...我太爱你了 不能害你
You wouldn't want me-- I love you too much to do that to you.
准备好 数到三
Ready on three.
可能是大冒险
It could be an adventure.
难以置信 弗雷德最后的指示 竟然是更换门锁系统
Can't believe Fred's last directive was to change the fucking lock system.
那克里斯得带点酒来
Well, then Chris will have to bring some wine.
没问题
I can do that.
迈克、安德鲁、约翰 能听见吗?
Mike, Andrew, John, can you guys hear me?
搞什...
What the f--
我们得庆祝一下 你是第一位女记者...
We have to celebrate. You're the first female journalist...
这是不是有活跃枪手什么的规程?
Is this protocol if there's, like, an active shooter or something?
-什么?-要不要叫保安?
- What? - Should we call security?
如果有枪手 门会自动上锁
They lock it down automatically if there's a shooter.
-电♥话♥打不了 -我们该...
- Line is dead. - We should--
-唐尼 切广♥告♥ -通讯断了
- Donny, let's cut to commercial. - The comms are dead.
楼里有什么人的话 我们不能直播 所以...
I mean, we can't be on the air if somebody's in the building, so--
斯黛拉不接电♥话♥ 那么...
Stella's not picking up. So--
好 我觉得我们需要很多酒
Okay. I think we're gonna need a lot of wine.
-不如... -没事
- Why don't we just-- - It's fine.
各位 搞什么?怎么回事?
What the fuck, guys? What's going on?
我在努力接通 但...
I'm trying to get through, but--
真是疯了
This is crazy.
-唐尼 再试试通讯 - 1号♥机 能听见吗?
- Donny, try the comms again. - Camera one, can you hear me?
2号♥机
Camera two.
也许失火了
Maybe it's a fire!
冷静点
Just calm down!
-朱莉娅 回话... -让主播离开 朱莉娅?
- Julia, come in, come in! - Get the talent out of there. Julia?
艾丽克丝?她们听不见
Alex? They can't hear us.
-怎么回事?-停播了 我们该...
- What's going on? - We're off the air. We sh--
-能不能离开?-对 走吧
- Can we get out of here? - Yeah. Come on.
-朱莉娅 怎么回事?-不知道
- Julia, what is this? What's happening? - Not sure.
可能是安全问题
We might have a security situation here.
-什么意思?-不知道
- What does that mean? - I don't know.
我一直在试图联♥系♥大楼的管♥理♥员♥
I've been trying to get a hold of building management.
还记得有人在选举后 给《美国日间秀》寄了个管状炸♥弹♥吗?
Remember when they sent that pipe bomb to YDA right after the election?
快打开
Open it!
让大家出去
Get 'em out!
天啊
Oh, shit!
搞什...
What the f--
阿姆 请照顾好员工
Mu, can you take care of the staff, please?
我们现在去更衣室 好吗?
We're gonna go to our dressing rooms now. Okay?
我们要把门锁上
We're just gonna lock the doors.
我们会躲在重物后面 最好不是我
We're gonna get behind something heavy, preferably not me.
小心玻璃...
Watch the glass right there. Watch the glass.
-天 -等等 怎么了?
- Jesus. - Wait, what's going on?
不知道 但米娅希望大家都出去 所以我们就在照办
I don't know, but Mia wants us all out of there, so that's what we are doing.
好 你打算怎么办?
Okay, well, what are you gonna do?
我要试着弄清楚情况
I'm gonna try and figure out what's going on.
但是听着 会没事的 锁好门
But look, it's gonna be fine. Lock the door.
这是有人入侵的标准流程
This is just standard procedure if there's an intruder.
-大家到我的更衣室来吧 -好
- Come to my room, guys. - Okay, yeah.
-等等 我跟你走 -不 布莱德莉
- Wait, I'm gonna go with you. - No, Bradley--
如果那扇门关了 我们就被锁在楼外了 来
If that door closes, we're locked out of the building. Come on.
你去哪?
Where are you going?
不知道 搭电梯?
I don't know. Take the elevator?
不是吧?我们要搭电梯?电力系统...
Really? We're gonna take the elevator, while the electrical system is--
不知道 你有更好的主意吗?
I don't know. You have a better idea?
-能用 -行 好吧
- It's working. - Okay. All right.
-好 -上去...
- Okay. - Up, up.
好
Okay.
-好了 -是
- All right. - Yeah.
-见鬼 好吧 -该死 好...
- Fuck! Okay. - Oh, shit. Okay. All right,
-按那个铃铛、警报 -什么...没用
- press the bell, the alarm. - What-- It's not working.
-你有信♥号♥♥吗?-没有
- Do you have service? - No.
-天啊 这是个馊主意 -没关系
- Oh, my God. This was a bad idea. - It's okay.
-好吧 -我们没事
- Okay. - We're good.
是
Yeah.
-嘿 -嘿 宝贝 听着
- Hey. - Hey, babe. Listen--
好 大楼里出了点事
Okay. There's something going on in the building.
-有麻烦?-我们不知道
- There's some trouble? - And we don't know--
-不 我们还不清楚情况 -好
- No, we don't know what it is yet but-- - Okay.
但是可能是假警报
And it's probably a false alarm.
-我很高兴你打来电♥话♥ -是 以防外一
- I'm just glad you called. - Yeah, just in case.
爸爸
Daddy!
奈玛 跟妈妈打招呼
Naima, say hi to Mommy.
-嗨 小宝贝 -妈咪
- Hey, sweet pea. - Mommy.
-你今天开心吗?-松饼
- Hey. Are you having a good day? - Pancakes.
-你吃了松饼?-是 很好吃
- You had pancakes? - Yeah. It was yummy.
好 那么...
Okay. Well...
妈咪非常爱你 知道吗?
Mommy loves you very, very much, okay?
爱你 妈咪
Love you, Mommy.
-回头见 -嘿 我在
- See you soon. - Hey, I'm here.
-好 爱你 孩子的爸爸 -也爱你 宝贝
- Okay. Love you, Daddy. - Love you too, baby.
-我有一点...天啊 -我知道 来 我懂
- I'm a little-- Jesus. - I know. Come on. I know.
-我有一点...你明白吗?-当然 没事
- I'm, like, a little-- You know? - Yeah, of course. It's okay.
我们没事 不管这是什么情况 我们都会没事的
We're okay. Whatever this is, we're gonna be okay.
我还是无法调用预录的节目
Still can't access any of the pre-tape.
-我束手无策 -我也是 全都锁定了
- I'm shut out. - So am I. Everything's frozen.
分公♥司♥都没事
Affiliates are fine.
没有人汇报情况 没有警♥察♥出警 没有停电
No one's reporting anything. No police presence, no power outages with--
-结束了?-希望如此
- Is it over? - I hope so.
-《日间秀》还在播 -控制台开了
- YDA's still on. - Switch is on.
这是怎么回事?
What the hell is that?
不是枪手 有人黑进了系统
This isn't a shooter. Someone's in the system.
控制主控室
Secure the control rooms
叫分公♥司♥自行填补节目时间 直至另行通知
and let affiliates know they'll need to fill time until further notice.
还有别说“黑客攻击” 现在还不行
And don't say "cyberattack." Not yet.
-首席信息安全官在哪?-五分钟就到
- Where's our CISO? - Five minutes out.
清空办公区 让他和他的团队到这里来
Clear the bull pen. Send him and his team up when they get here.
把这个音乐关掉
And get that music turned off!
相信我 我们在尽快行动了
Believe me. We'll work as quickly as we possibly can.
我明白 但如果我们无法播出 那麻烦就大了
I understand. But if we can't broadcast, we're dead.
我们还有多久能恢复?
How soon can we get back on the air?
搞破坏的人锁定了楼里的大部分系统
Whoever's doing this has most of the building systems locked up.
-需要点时间 -攻击向量是什么?
- It's gonna take some time. - What was the attack vector?
-对方怎么黑进来的?-我们正在诊断
- How'd they get in? - We're running diagnostics.
钓鱼电邮吗?设备是不是被黑了?
Was it a phishing email? Are our devices compromised?
我们才刚到 我们会...
We just got here. I'll have an--
我们才刚到 一小时后可以给出初步诊断
We just got here. I'll have an hour-one hypothesis in an hour.
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表