剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
那男孩多大?
How old was the boy?
(格兰茨维尔警♥察♥局)
刚满九岁
Just turned nine.
天啊
Jesus.
这是你♥爸♥爸吗?
Is this your daddy?
当时是他在开车?
And he was driving?
布莱德莉?
Bradley?
布莱德莉
Bradley!
嘿 我...听着 我完全理解你为何生我的气
Hey, I-- Listen, I completely understand why you'd be upset with me.
- 走开 - 我有很多事要跟你解释
- Go away. - I've got a lot of explaining to do.
这是保罗一手策划的
Paul was behind this.
求你别烦我了 科里
Please just leave me alone, Cory.
保罗是幕后主使 能先让我进去 我们谈谈好吗?
Paul was behind this. Can you just let me in so we can talk about it?
科里 保罗知道了 他都知道
Cory, Paul knows. He fucking knows.
怎么知道的?
How?
他怎么知道的?布莱德莉
How does he know? Bradley.
我不知道
I don't know.
你走吧 求你了 我是认真的 拜托...
Go away, please. I'm being serious. Please--
求你了 让我一个人待着吧
Please, just leave me alone.
我是布莱德莉杰克森 请留言
You've reached Bradley Jackson. Leave a message.
接啊
Come on.
(另一个UBA性掠食者 首席执行官科里艾利森)
天啊
Oh, my God.
嗨
Hey.
我猜你看了刚刚的新闻直播
I'm assuming you saw this broadcast.
是的 看了 还有这个...
I did. I did and this--
我刚看见这篇关于科里的报道
I just saw this article on Cory.
是 必须得叫停他的所有活动
Yeah. Well, I mean, he had to be shut down.
倒不是说他能搞砸这笔交易 但就像你说的
It's not like he could blow up the deal, but like you said,
我相信他肯定会尝试搞破坏
I'm sure he sure as shit would've tried.
这篇报道是你私下安排的?
You planted this article?
我提供的情报
I gave them information.
天啊 保罗 科里有很多毛病 但说他是性侵犯者也太过了吧?
Oh, my God, Paul. Cory is a lot of things, but a sexual predator?
说真的 你为何不提前跟我商量一下呢?
I mean, honestly, why didn't you talk to me about this?
我们不该做这种事
We don't do this.
我不想让你参与肮脏的勾当
I didn't want you to get your hands dirty.
这不仅对科里不利 更是严重打击了布莱德莉
This is not just bad for Cory. This is terrible for Bradley.
她刚刚辞职了
She just resigned.
好吧
Okay.
她辞职不是因为这篇报道
That article is not why she resigned.
那是因为...
Well, then what--
我就直说了
Okay.
我刚和盖尔聊过
I just spoke to Gayle.
她说布莱德莉上节目前 她看到你
She said that she saw you go into Bradley's dressing room
进了她的化妆间 所以你...
right before she went on air, so you--
告诉我怎么回事 你对她说了什么?
Just tell me what happened. What did you say to her?
我在联邦调查局的一个朋友之前找过我
A friend of mine from the FBI reached out to me.
联邦调查局正在考虑 起诉布莱德莉和她弟弟
The Feds are considering leveling charges against Bradley and her brother.
什么?起...起诉...什么情况啊?
What? Char-- What char-- What are you talking about?
1月6日事件中 她的弟弟 袭击了国会山的一名警♥察♥
Her brother assaulted a Capitol Hill police officer on January 6th,
而布莱德莉则隐瞒证据 掩盖了他的罪行
and Bradley withheld evidence to help cover it up.
天啊
Oh, my God.
不
No.
天啊 你为什么不...
Oh, my God. Why didn't you--
这么大的事 你怎么能知情却不告诉我...
How did you know this, and you not talk to me about this--
艾丽克丝 如果这件事公之于众 那无疑是一场灾难
Alex, if this was made public, it would be a fucking disaster.
这会助长人们对媒体的不信任
I mean, this could feed mistrust of the media.
你也会受牵连
This could blow back on you.
因为是你带她来UBA的
You're the one who brought her in.
你马上要成立新公♥司♥了 这样的负面新闻会对你的形象不利
Not a great look for someone who's trying to launch something new.
是你让她辞职的吗?
Did you tell her to resign?
我告诉她会尽我所能去帮她
I told her that I would do every single thing in my power to help.
是她自己要辞职的
Resigning was her idea.
老实说 我觉得她如释重负
And honestly, I think she felt relieved.
有人在吗?喂?
Anybody out there? Hello?
喂?
Hello?
是代码女皇
CodeQueen.
嗨 梅尔
Hey, Mel.
好久不见啊
It's been forever.
你最近见过“太空之谜”吗?
You haven't seen SpaceCase around, have you?
几个月前见过 不过她那时状态很差
A couple months ago. She was messed up though.
发生了一些不寻常的事
Some weird shit was going down.
什么不寻常的事?
What kind of weird shit?
不知道 你试过直接发消息给她吗?
I don't know. You try DMing her?
我让她去永无村杀僵尸
I told her to go to Nevermore, fuck up some zombies.
好...知道了 谢谢
Yeah. Yeah, I got it. Thanks.
不客气 再见
Sure. See you.
(太空之谜)
(嗨 凯特...)
(我不知道你会不会 看到这条留言 但你是对的)
(他已经让布莱德莉噤声了)
(我需要你的帮助)
我们还没从昨晚 UBA的双重打击中恢复过来
We're still reeling from last night's UBA double whammy.
(UBA首席执行官科里艾利森)
We're still reeling from last night's UBA double whammy.
(被曝出“培训” 布莱德莉杰克森的丑闻)
We're still reeling from last night's UBA double whammy.
(被曝出“培训” 布莱德莉杰克森的丑闻)
Top-rated evening anchor Bradley Jackson resigned on air
收视率最高的晚间新闻主播 布莱德莉杰克森在直播中辞职
Top-rated evening anchor Bradley Jackson resigned on air
理由是老生常谈的“个人原因”
citing, that old chestnut, personal reasons.
翻译过来就是“科里艾利森”
Translation? Cory Ellison.
这张电梯中拍的照片清楚地表明
As that elevator photo makes painfully clear,
UBA的首席执行官与他这位 魅力四射的新闻主播太过亲密
UBA's CEO got way too personal with his attractive on-air talent,
对此 UBA高层尽职尽责地宣布
and UBA top brass dutifully announced
他们已经聘请了一家独♥立♥律师事务所 来调查任何可能的不当行为
they've hired an independent law firm to investigate any possible misconduct.
你们这些人 何必呢? 我来帮你们省点计费时间
Y'all. Really? Let me save you some billable hours.
新老板和之前那个变♥态♥旧老板没两样
New boss, same as the creepy old boss.
那又如何?
So, what?
我会像米切凯斯勒那样 一切成就都被抹杀?
I'm gonna become an asterisk right under Mitch Kessler's asterisk?
虽不是强♥奸♥犯 但罪恶滔天 以至于再也不能工作?
Not a rapist, but just bad enough to never work again?
我们不会回应虚假指控 去给小报增加可信度
We're not giving credence to a tabloid by responding to false allegations.
你确定?
Are you sure?
人们都说 每张照片背后都有一个故事
They say every picture tells a story,
布莱德莉杰克森像一条死狗一样 瘫倒在科里怀里
and Bradley Jackson slumped in Cory's arms like a dead dog
这故事相当耸人听闻 你不觉得吗?
tells rather a lurid one, don't you think?
莱纳德 不如我给你讲另一个故事吧
Let me tell you another story, Leonard.
布莱德莉那晚喝得烂醉如泥 我扶她坐电梯回她的房♥间
Bradley was piss drunk that night, and I helped her up to her room.
我们吃了烤芝士三文治
We had grilled cheese,
然后她就昏睡过去了 而我当时在另一个房♥间看电视
and then she passed out while I watched TV in the other room.
我不记得对她有任何性骚扰的举动
I don't remember any sexual harassment,
但我记得烤芝士三文治 因为实在太好吃了
but I fucking remember that grilled cheese, 'cause it was good.
既然如此 请记下这段陈述 并让我回去工作
So let's put out that statement and let me get back to work.
我觉得这件事太麻烦了 科里
I think it's too messy, Cory.
加上你爆料她们的恋情
Between that and the outing,
我想公众永远无法理解
I think the public would never be able to get its head around it.
听着 你就乖乖配合调查吧
Look, just cooperate with the inquiry,
与此同时 拜托你就休假吧
and in the meantime, for heaven's sake, take a leave of absence.
至少在交易完成前别回来
At least until the deal's done.
不如这样 你们随便调查 但我哪也不去
You know what? Inquire away. But I'm not going anywhere.
布兰达 麻烦你离开一下 我想和莱纳德单独聊聊
Brenda, if you would be so kind, I'd like a private word with Leonard.
没问题
Of course.
莱纳德
Leonard.
科里 你想说什么?
So, what do you want, Cory?
别让他把UBA卖♥♥掉
Don't let him sell us off.
你可以成为传统媒体的救世主
You can be the savior of legacy media.
你可以成为新闻自♥由♥的捍卫者
You can be the champion of the free press.
只要说服股东对这笔交易投反对票就行了
Just convince the shareholders to vote no on the deal.
至少坚持到我们有其他报价前
At least until we have another offer in place.
什么其他报价?
What other offers?
你这个丑闻曝光后 还有谁愿意接手这家公♥司♥?
Who else is gonna take the company on after what you've done?
不 就让保罗马科思卖♥♥了它 然后我们就一了百了
No. Let Paul Marks sell it off, and then we're done with it.
- 喂? - 西比尔
- Hello? - Cybil.
- 科里 - 嗨
- Cory? - Hi.
我觉得我们可以联手、互助一下
I think we could both use a friend.
问一下法务部的意见
Run it through legal.
不知道 所以我们不予置评
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表