剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
阿曼达罗宾逊来电
我希望你们这些娘娘腔优等生们
I would like all you summa cum laude needle dicks
别在交易的要点上瞻前顾后了,赶紧达成交易吧
to stop headfucking the deal points and start closing.
快达成交易...,像是你们全靠这笔交易续命一样
Close, close, close, like your life depends on it.
想象一下,你们是,热带草原上的原始人,天气炎热
You're a primordial man on the savanna. It's hot.
有一只羚羊在狂奔,但你们此刻饥肠辘辘,而且嗅到了它的美味
That antelope is faster, but you are fucking ravenous, and you can smell it.
那只羚羊渐渐体力不支,而你们则手握着一块石头
The antelope is getting tired, and you've got a rock in your hand.
你们只需把这只可怜的野兽活活打死
All that's left to do is bludgeon that poor beast to death.
言归正传,别再跟我提优先股或债务假设了
So, I don't want to hear any more about preferred stock or debt assumption.
我要下午就见成果
I want death in the afternoon.
科里,我要跟你谈谈
Cory, I need a word.
我知道你联♥系♥过她,我不是在怪你,她是个传奇人物
I know you reached out to her. And I'm not blaming you, she is a legend.
- 我听不懂你在说什么?- 别装蒜了
- What are we talking about? - Don't play coy.
事情严重了,她现在每天都给司法部打电♥话♥
This is a serious fuckup. She's been calling the Justice Department every day.
现在惊动了检察长,如果这种情况继续下去的话
The IG is spooked now, and if this doesn't stop,
他们会审查我们的
they're gonna put us under review.
别担心,我会去和她谈
It's fine, I'll talk to her.
让她停手,我们不能接受这种审查,现在不行
Shut her down. We don't need this kind of scrutiny. Not right now.
- 我说了我会处理 - 很好,快去解决
- I said I'd handle it. - Good. Do that.
你2点要见的客户会迟到
Your two o'clock is running late.
取消我下午的安排,把我的车开过来
Cancel my afternoon and have my car pulled around, okay?
- 好,要把礼服送去哪里吗?- 不,我速去速回
- Got it. Should I send your tux somewhere? - No, it's a quick trip.
等等,布莱德莉想跟你谈谈,她在你的办公室等着呢
Wait, Bradley wanted to talk to you. She's in your office.
布莱德莉杰克森,什么风把你吹来了?
Bradley Jackson, to what do I owe the pleasure?
嘿,是,我只是想问问,你收没收到那条关于哈尔的短♥信♥
Hey. Yeah, I just wanted to see if you got the text that I sent you about Hal.
你一直都没回我
I just didn't hear back from you.
但毫无疑问,全都处理好了
But needless to say, it's all taken care of,
他现在真的浪子回头、改过自新了
and he's really getting his shit together
只是一心一意做个好爸爸
and just really focusing on being a good dad.
而你现在是布莱德莉姑姑了
And you're Aunt Bradley now.
是啊,没错,感觉还挺棒的
Yeah, that's right. It's kind of amazing.
但我只是想为上次的事道歉
But I just wanted to say sorry about the other day,
因为我知道他每次来,都会把这里搞得鸡飞狗跳
'cause I know when he is here, it can be a little hectic.
嘿,我得赶去康涅狄格州快速见个人
Hey, I have to head up to Connecticut for a quick meeting.
不如你跟我一起去,我们可以在车里聊
Why don't you come up with me? We can talk about it in the car.
好,不过我得在下午5点前赶回来播新闻
Yeah, I just have to be back here by 5:00 p.m. to do the news.
不会很久,我会及时送你回来,播新闻、参加派对
It won't take long. I'll have you back in time for the news and the party.
不过,去康涅狄格要办什么事吗?
Well, what's in Connecticut?
不是去办事,而是去见一个人
Well, it's not a what, it's a who.
是和司法部有关联的一个政♥治♥战略家
A political strategist with connections to the DOJ.
她一直在不停打电♥话♥说这笔交易的事,我们必须制止她
She's making calls about the deal, and we need her to stop
免得她把整笔交易都搞砸了
before she blows up the whole goddamn thing.
好的...但你为什么不直接打给她?
Yeah, okay. But why don't you just call her?
是,因为她有点难搞
Yeah, 'cause she needs a little handling.
如果你去了,她不会胡搅蛮缠,我们就能速去速回
And if you're there, she will be on her best behavior. We will be in and out.
好吧
Okay.
早餐有几种选择,我们可以订餐,从...
There's a couple options for breakfast that we can order from the--
好,手♥机♥放一边,不用订餐了,我给你做煎蛋饼呢
Okay, well, why don't you put that away? I am making you a frittata.
那我要不要烤些吐司?
Well, should I make some toast?
已经在烤了
Toast is already toasting.
那要不我准备点水果吧,我来切几块哈密瓜
Maybe some fruit. I'll cut up a little bit of this cantaloupe.
艾丽克丝,不如这样
Or, Alex,
我给你做早餐,你坐下休息、等着吃就好
you could just sit back and relax and let me make you breakfast.
好吧
Okay.
- 好的,咖啡煮好了 - 谢谢
- Okay. Coffee's ready. - Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
景色不错吧?
Pretty nice, huh?
何止是不错,简直无敌好
Well, that's an understatement.
你知不知道自己会说梦话?
Did you know that you talk in your sleep?
完全不知道
I absolutely do not.
好吧
Okay.
好吧,我都说什么了?
Okay. What did I say?
你一直在叫“戴娜”这个名
You were saying something about Dana.
对,戴娜
Yes, Dana.
前女友?
So, is that an ex-girlfriend?
最爱的脱衣舞娘?
Favorite stripper?
我绝对不会有最爱的脱衣舞娘
Well, I could never have a favorite stripper.
天啊
My gosh.
不是啦,戴娜曾是我一生的挚爱,永远不会犯错
No. Dana was the love of my life. She could do no wrong.
离你而去的那个姑娘?
The one that got away?
是的,可以这么说,它是我小时候一直养到大的狗狗
Yeah, you could say that. She was my dog that I had growing up as a kid.
戴娜是...一只狗?
A dog-- Dana?
嘿,听着,我要说我已经很久
Hey, listen, I just wanted to say that it has been a long time
没进入一段感情了
since I've done anything like this.
我没谈过很多恋爱
I don't date a lot of people.
别逗了,这是在胡扯
Come on. I call bullshit.
是吗?
Really?
离婚男、工作狂、控制狂
Divorced, workaholic, control freak.
听起来有多具魅力?
How appealing does that sound?
听起来非常...熟悉
That sounds very, very, very familiar.
我把女儿吓得跑回英国和她爸住了
Scared my daughter all the way back to England to live with her father.
这很大程度上反映出我这个人
So, that says a lot about me.
这很难说,毕竟你结婚20年之久
Well, I don't know. I mean, 20 years of marriage.
比我的婚姻长得多
You lasted a lot longer than I did.
不,早在离婚前我们就名存实亡,离婚只是一了百了
No, well, it was over way before we-- The divorce was final.
我只是...担心别人对我的看法
It was just-- I was afraid of what people would think.
我只是不想听到别人的闲言闲语罢了
I just didn't want to hear the noise.
这可能也是我很久不碰感情的原因
I think it's why I packed that part of me away a long time ago.
孑然一身,你会习惯的
You know, you do get used to it though. Being alone.
没错,所以我们现在的关系,让我有点害怕,一点点而已
Mm-hmm. I think it's why this is a little terrifying. Just a little bit.
是的
Yeah.
对吧?
Right?
我懂
I get it.
不过,我不想终止这关系
Well, I don't wanna stop.
你呢?
Do you?
帕夫洛
喂?
Hello?
帕夫洛,找你可真难
Pavlo, you're a difficult man to get a hold of.
- 我很忙 - 好,我不会占用你很长时间
- I'm busy. - Okay, then I'll make this quick.
那个摄影师安德烈,两周前,你帮他离开马里乌波尔了吗?
That photographer, André, did you get him out of Mariupol two weeks ago?
谁?
Who?
医院轰炸事件
The hospital bombing.
我们付钱让你带安德烈,进出那里,记得吗?
We paid you to get André in and out, remember?
那么,你帮他离开那里没有?
So, did you get him out?
他是冒着生命危险,才拍到那段视频,明白吗?
He risked his life to get that footage. Do you understand?
我不知道他人在哪
I don't know where he is.
那就去找到他啊
So, find him!
阿曼达,嗨
Amanda, hi.
保罗把你们上周的谈话内容告诉了我
Paul looped me in on the conversation you had last week
并且让我亲自把这个交给你
and asked that I deliver this in person.
是,关于这件事,我需要我的团队先讨论一下
Yeah. About that. I'm gonna need my team to look it over.
他们可以直接联♥系♥我,但这里面没有惊喜
They can reach out to me directly, but there are no surprises in here.
谢谢,我会看的
Thanks. I'll take a look.
保罗很高兴能和你再次共事
Paul is very excited to be back in business with you.
等等,我们不是去某个办公室?
Wait, we're not going to an office?
不是,就是这儿
Nope, this is it.
好
Okay.
科里
Cory?
好的,稍等一下
All right, just one sec.
好了,我们进去吧
Okay, let's go.
好
Okay.
嗨,妈妈
Hi, Mom.
这位是布莱德莉
That's Bradley.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hi.
你要去哪?
Where are you going?
我记得你说我必须离开
Well, I thought you said I had to scoot.
这真是个馊主意
Well, that was a terrible idea.
- 我也这么觉得 - 我是说...好
- I think so too. - I mean-- Okay.
- 那我们今晚见 - 好...
- So then I'll see you tonight. - Yes. Yeah.
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表