剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
He said he would ruin Laura's career.
我不能让这种事发生
I can't let that happen.
我不会让这种事发生
I won't let that happen.
(保罗马科思:你快回家了吗?)
(如果今晚不行 我可以取消)
利维小姐 你要回家了吗? 还是我继续开?
Ms. Levy, you ready to head home, or should I keep driving?
能请你继续开吗?
Could you just keep driving, please?
(布莱德莉杰克森)
(你是对的)
(远离这一切)
(回西弗吉尼亚去吧)
(回到汉诺威县)
好的
Okay.
- 嗨 你可回来了 - 嗨
- Hey. There you are. - Hi.
- 我都开始担心了 - 很抱歉
- I was starting to get worried. - I'm sorry.
今天过得怎样?
How was your day?
很好
Great. You know,
一个接一个的律师就像身着 布鲁克斯兄弟西装的俄♥罗♥斯♥套娃
a succession of lawyers like Russian nesting dolls in Brooks Brothers suits.
你怎么样?你还好吗?
How was yours? You holding up?
我见了布莱德莉
I saw Bradley.
她情况如何?
How is she?
很糟
Pretty fucked up.
她说话时好像变了一个人 很狂躁
She did not sound like herself. Really manic.
情况很严峻
That's grim.
是的
Yeah.
她说了什么?
What was she saying?
什么都没说
Nothing.
问题在于...她说话的语气
You know, it was more how sh-- It's more how she sounded.
我觉得是她知道自己永无翻身之日了
You know, I think she just knows that there's no coming back from what she did.
是的
Yeah.
我真希望这个阶段能赶快结束
I just really want this part to be over, you know?
这笔交易带来的压力太大了
Just so much pressure with this deal
所有人好像都只想阻止、搅黄它
and everybody just wanting to, like, tear it down.
我们会熬过这个阶段的
We will get through this part.
尘埃落定后
And then when we are on the other side of this,
一切都会柳暗花明
it will be a whole lot better.
我只是真希望自己能为她做点什么
I just really wish there was something I could do for her, you know?
她得开始自己解决问题了
Well, she's gonna have to start doing some things for herself.
我知道
I know.
但我认为还是有第二次机会的
But I think there's still such a thing as a second chance.
有时有
Sometimes.
是 我觉得她得先销声匿迹
Yeah. Well, I think she just has to disappear, you know?
回汉诺威县
Go back to Hanover
躲起来 直到这一切都平息
and just hide out until all this blows over.
那我们 还出去吃晚饭吗?还是不去了?
So are we still doing dinner or has that ship sailed?
其实吧 我好累
You know, I'm so tired.
这一天真的把我累坏了
The day's really caught up with me.
我们叫外卖♥♥好吗?
Do you mind if we order in?
好的 没问题 你想怎么样都行
No, it's fine. Whatever you want.
好的 随便点什么吃的都行
Okay. Just choose anything.
- 我去换衣服 马上就出来 - 好
- I'm gonna go change. Be right out. - Okay.
我知道 明白了 我会去看的 好吗?
I know. I get it. I gotta see it, all right?
我知道我是世界上 唯一没看过这部电影的人
I know I'm the last guy on earth who hasn't seen it--
这可是汤姆克鲁斯开战斗机
It's Tom Cruise in a fighter jet.
希望能再拍一部续集
I want another sequel
一直拍下去
and then one after that.
我才不在乎他有多老 他可以把步行器绑在驾驶舱里
I don't care how old he gets. You can strap his walker into the cockpit.
是...他还是会很帅 对吧?
Yeah, right. And he'd still make that look good, wouldn't he?
- 你就信我吧 - 是
- You better believe it. - Yeah.
接下来 我们请来了一位特别嘉宾
And now we have a very special guest
他将讨论超越者首席执行官 保罗马科思对UBA即将完成的收♥购♥
here to discuss the imminent sale of UBA to Hyperion CEO Paul Marks.
- 好 该死 - 查尔斯奇普布莱克
- Okay. Oh, shit. - Charles "Chip" Black.
艾美奖得主和...他来了
Emmy winner and-- There he is.
奇普是UBA的前执行制片人
Chip, former executive producer here at UBA.
- 奇普 欢迎来到《TMS》 - 嗨
- Chip, welcome to TMS. - Hi.
或者我想我该说欢迎回来 对吧?
Or I guess I should say welcome back, right?
是 嗨 两位 感谢你们邀请我来
Yeah, hi, guys. Thanks for having me.
是 不客气
Yeah. No, of course.
奇普 这些年来 你见证了 这个电视网经历的很多变化
So, Chip, you've seen this network go through so many changes over the years.
为什么你觉得今天有必要 谈谈近期这个变化呢?
Why do you feel compelled to talk about this one today?
因为三年前我犯了个大错
Because three years ago I made a huge mistake.
我拖了太久才说出米切凯斯勒性侵的实情
I waited too long to speak up about Mitch Kessler.
我对他的所作所为知情
I knew what he was doing.
我是说 我不知道... 到什么程度 不是全部知情
I mean, I didn't-- Not the extent, not all of it--
但是 我当时是觉察出一点情况的
But, I had a sense of it.
如果我当时早点说出来 就会少一些人受到伤害
Maybe if I had said something earlier, fewer people would have been hurt.
这件事上 我真的是犯了错
And I really screwed that up.
1号♥机继续
Stay on one.
你最近被UBA解雇了
You've recently been let go from your job here.
是的
Yeah.
那我们为什么要听你说的话呢?
So why should we listen to what you have to say?
因为我这个局外人跟这事完全没关系
Because this has absolutely nothing to do with me.
这事关UBA 人们需要知道 这个地方的未来将何去何从
This is about UBA and people need to know what's about to happen to this place.
- 你是指UBA要被卖♥♥给保罗马科思? - 不是 我是指UBA的终结
- You mean the sale to Paul Marks? - Nope. I mean the end of UBA.
好戏开场
Here we go.
保罗马科思会把UBA拆分 是真的拆分
Paul Marks is going to dismantle this place. Literally.
如果明天股东们投票通过这笔交易
If the shareholders vote yes on the sale tomorrow,
这整个电视网将不复存在
this whole network, it will cease to exist.
所有一切都会消失殆尽
All of it, just gone.
这两位、这个节目、这里的每个人
These two people, the show, everybody here,
它像是被吸进一个 该死的巨大黑洞 然后...
it's just gonna be sucked into a giant fucking black void and--
- 天啊 好 - 抱歉
- Wow. Okay. - Sorry.
奇普 搞什么?
Chip, really?
注意你的语言 我想即便 不爆粗口 也能说明问题
Watch the language. I think it would help to make your case without having to--
你说得对
You're right.
米娅 很抱歉 我会支付一万美金的 联邦通信委员会罚款
Mia, I'm sorry about that. I will pay the 10K FCC fine.
- 好 奇普 你是怎么知道的? - 切2号♥机
- Okay, Chip, how do you know this? - Take two.
要知道 关于这种交易的流言会满天飞
You know, the rumor mill can get pretty crazy around deals like these.
因为这个消息得到了多方的证实
It's because it's been confirmed by multiple sources.
这就是我们UBA人会做的事 我们会核实消息的真伪
That is what we do here. We fact-check.
每当扬科和克里斯 告诉你们世界上发生的种种
When Yanko and Chris are telling you guys what's happening in the world,
那是由于很多人...那些你们从未见过的 幕后工作者...辛苦工作才得以实现
that's because dozens of people-- people you never see-- made it possible.
有一个完整的体系 知道吗?
It's a whole process, okay?
听着 国家新闻台的某人...
Look, there's somebody on the national news desk--
吃了太多垃圾食品 他们收到预警
They're eating way too much junk food, they get an alert,
内容是 “开火” 或类似的词
it's "shots fired" or something like that.
他们会打给当地治安官办公室去确认
They call the local sheriff's office to confirm it.
只有当预警得到确认后 他们才会在Slack频道上发布新闻提醒
Only when it's confirmed do they put out a news alert on a Slack channel.
顺便说一下 这都发生在凌晨3点
This is all, like, 3:00 in the morning, by the way.
然后制♥作♥人们开始写新闻稿
The producers, they start writing the scripts.
克里斯进公♥司♥的时间早得离谱
Chris gets in here ridiculously early
因为她要审核、重写新闻稿
because she needs to review and rewrite her copy
只因为她在乎 想把真实新闻 播报给大家 而推特却不然
because she cares about getting it right. Which Twitter does not do.
顺便说一下 推特没什么问题 知道吗?
And by the way, no problem with Twitter, okay?
它有它的定位 但那属于窄播
It's got its place. But that is narrowcasting.
我们需要的是广播 就算是公♥司♥在做 就算播出内容有妥协之处都没关系
We need broadcasting, as corporate and as compromised as it is.
我们需要一个称职的人才团队来告诉我们
We need a team of competent people telling us
世界上到底都发什么了什么事
what's actually happening in the world.
就是这样 这里是美国 最后一个讲真话的新闻机构
I mean, this is it. This is the last free campfire in America.
如果UBA不在了 那人们就真的置身于
And if this goes out we're all gonna be
- 该死的黑暗之中 - 天啊
- in the fucking dark, people. - Oh, man.
而且我...抱歉 我...
And w-- Sorry, I--
镜头给奇普
Stay with Chip.
不...要我说 去他的吧
No. No. You know what, fuck that.
我并不感到抱歉
I'm not sorry.
嘿 保罗 你想毁掉这地方?可以
Hey, Paul, you wanna nuke this place? Fine.
你去给该死的联邦通信委员会 交脏话罚款吧
You pay the fucking FCC obscenity fines.
你正在扼杀一家有80年历史的公♥司♥
You are killing an 80-year-old company
它最初是一家广播电台 成立的初衷 是警告人们警惕法♥西♥斯♥主义的危险
that started as a radio station warning people about the dangers of fascism.
而你一点都不在乎 去死吧你 混♥蛋♥玩意
And you do not fucking care. So fuck you, motherfucker!
去死吧你 还有你坐的那个该死的破火箭
Fuck you and the fucking rocket you rode in on.
顺便说一句 那玩意看起来 就像个巨大的金属老二
Which, by the way, looks like a giant fucking metal dick!
前《TMS》制♥作♥人查尔斯布莱克 在网上以及各大主流新闻机构
Former Morning Show producer Charles Black broke the Internet,
掀起轩然大♥波♥ 他竟然在直播节目中宣布
not to mention major news, when he announced live on-air
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表