剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
不管怎样 我只是想让你 从我这里得知这一切
Anyway, I just wanted you to hear it from me.
“不要退缩” 这是你一直以来 对我的教诲 对吧?
"Don't flinch." It's what you always taught me, right?
必须直面困难 看清它们的真面目
Gotta face things head-on, see 'em for what they are.
晚安 妈妈
Night, Mom.
(劳拉彼得森:她答应了)
怎么了?
What's going on?
- 世界末日要到了? - 还没有
- Is the world ending? - Not yet.
没事
It's all good.
你睡了吗?
You getting any sleep?
没怎么睡 明天可是个大日子
Not really. Such a big day tomorrow.
我很高兴你会去
I'm glad you're gonna be there.
伟大的一天终于来了
So, the great day is finally upon us.
11点40分
11:40.
还有几张选票没出结果
There's still a few votes coming through,
但坦率地说 到了这份上 这只是走个形式
but frankly, at this point, it's a formality.
祝贺你 保罗 中午我们就正式宣布
Congratulations, Paul. At noon we'll make it official.
- 谢谢 感谢你的支持 - 艾丽克丝呢?
- Thank you, appreciate the support. - Where's Alex?
她应该在路上了
She should be on her way.
嘿 你来了
Hey. There you are.
嗨 我来了
Hi, here I am.
- 你没事吧? - 没事
- Are you okay? - Yeah.
只是在思考即将发生的一切 以及 我们是如何走到这一步的
Just processing everything that's about to happen, how we got here.
希望这一切都值得
Just really hope it was all worth it.
会的 15分钟后 这一切都会过去
It will be. In 15 minutes, this will all be behind us.
好吧 先生们 我们到了
Okay, gentlemen. Here we are.
艾丽克丝
Alex.
你好 很高兴见到你
Hello. Good to see you.
莱纳德
Leonard.
交易很快就要达成了 而你功不可没
Well, we're close to the finish line and we couldn't have got there without you.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
保罗 在我忘记前...
Paul, before I forget...
趁我们还有几分钟时间 我有个想法想跟大家商量一下
While we have a few minutes, I have an idea I'd like to run by everybody.
也许可以改天再进行头脑风暴?
Maybe we save the brainstorming for another day?
先把这事搞定
Let's just get this done.
我有一个对超越者报价的替代方案
I have an alternative to Hyperion's offer.
- 怎么回事? - 你说什么?
- What is going on? - Excuse me?
我一直在与国家宽带网
I've been consulting with NBN,
及其首席执行官埃琳娜丹尼尔斯 和《美国日间秀》的劳拉彼得森协商
their CEO Elena Daniels, Laura Peterson at YDA.
我们已经为国家宽带网和UBA的合并 起草了一些交易要点
And we have drafted a few deal points for a merger between NBN and UBA.
我有一份招股说明书想和大家分享一下 这样你们就都能看到具体数字了
I have a prospectus that I would like to share so you could all see the numbers.
麻烦把文件递过去 非常感谢
Would you please pass those down there, please? Thank you so much.
我很清楚这个提议有点晚
And I'm very aware that this is last minute.
艾丽克丝 你把我搞糊涂了
Alex, I simply don't understand.
我想这里所有人都不明白吧
I don't think anyone here does.
我相信你有信托责任
I believe you have a fiduciary responsibility
接受任何与超越者公♥司♥开出的条件 不相上下或更优的报价
to entertain any offers that may match or exceed Hyperion's.
那好吧
Very well.
对等合并
A merger of equals.
这就是我们的提议
That's what we're proposing.
两个实体合并 要比各自部分的总和都强大
Two entities coming together, greater than the sum of their parts.
国家宽带网和UBA将整合资源以降低成本
NBN and UBA will combine resources to reduce costs,
进行广♥告♥销♥售♥、技术支持
ad sales, tech support,
会计 甚至节目编排
accounting, even programming.
这是一个重生的机会
It's a chance to start over.
哪怕一次 用正确的方式做事
To do things right for once.
真正的合作伙伴关系
A true partnership.
艾丽克丝 我想和你谈谈
Alex, I'd like a word.
我给你们一点时间看一下
I'll give you all a second to look this over.
这到底是怎么回事?太夸张了 你在做...
What the fuck is that all about? This is insane. What are you--
别在这儿说
Not here.
你在搞什么?搞噱头吗?
What is this? Some kind of stunt?
不是噱头
This is not a stunt.
- 你在做什么? - 别在这儿说
- What are you doing? - Not here.
我已经拿到足够多的赞成票
I have the votes.
难道你没意识到 到了这一步 你做什么都无济于事?
Don't you realize there's literally nothing you can do at this point?
嗨 保罗
Hi, Paul.
好 我不想跟你们吵
Okay. I'm not doing this.
我们知道你让凯特切断火箭发射信♥号♥♥
We know you told Kate to cut the transmission on the rocket launch
来掩盖导航系统故障的事实
to hide the fact that your navigation system malfunctioned.
你隐瞒了结果
You buried the results.
你利用黑客攻击UBA来做你的挡箭牌
You used a hack at UBA to cover your tracks.
时机选择得太好了
Super convenient timing.
所以你觉得是我黑了你们?好吧 斯黛拉
So you think I hacked you? Okay, Stella.
几个月来 你一直 在向航♥天♥局报告虚假数据
You have been reporting fake data to NASA for months.
当我告诉你更长时间的太空飞行 可能有致命危险时 你解雇了我
And when I told you a longer space flight could be lethal, you fired me.
是你导致我们进度落后、资金大量流失
You had us behind schedule and hemorrhaging cash.
所以你被才被解雇 因为你工作做得不好
That's why you were let go, because you were bad at your job.
不...你解雇我是因为你不想听真♥相♥ 保罗
No. No, you fired me because you didn't wanna hear the truth, Paul.
然后当我想揭发真♥相♥时
And then when I tried to blow the whistle,
你让我闭嘴 还威胁我 和其他所有想说出真♥相♥的人
you shut me down and you threatened me and everyone else who would speak up.
不 我让你闭嘴是因为你签署了保密协议
No, you were shut down because you signed an NDA
- 而你现在显然违反了这份协议 - 我有证据
- which you have now clearly violated. - Well, I have proof.
电邮、文件、视频 什么都有
I have emails, I have files, I have videos, I have everything.
艾丽克丝 你想怎样?说出来
Alex, what do you want? What?
你想怎样?
What do you want?
艾丽克丝 你能不能告诉我 这到底是怎么回事?
Alex, can you please just tell me what the fuck this is all about?
天啊 我非得明讲不可吗?
God. Do I really have to spell this out for you?
对 拜托
Yes! Please.
你监视布莱德莉 然后勒索她、逼她辞职
You surveilled Bradley, then blackmailed her into resigning.
你逼迫一名记者噤声
You silenced a journalist.
- 而我也是记者 - 你想阻止这次投票吗?
- I'm a journalist. - You want this vote not to happen?
我可以直接回会议室
I can go right back in that conference room
推迟投票 等我们解决这个问题后再投
and delay it until we can figure this out.
我们?我们能解决这个问题?
"We"? We can figure this out? We can figure this out?
这是你自食其果 这一切 都是你一手造成的 我无法原谅你
You did this. You did all of this. I can't come back from this.
我这么做是为了保护你
I did this to protect you.
为了保护我们 为了保护 我们一直在努力想要得到的一切
To protect us, everything we have been working towards.
现在请你离开UBA
Just walk away from UBA right now.
弥补那些被你伤害了的人
And make it right with the people you hurt.
向航♥天♥局坦白
Come clean to NASA...
否则我们就把真♥相♥报道出来 终结超越者
or we'll run the story and end Hyperion.
告诉莱纳德我退出交易
Tell Leonard I'm pulling out of the deal.
我的律师会联♥系♥你
You'll hear from my lawyers.
(两周后)
- 跳起来 有我在呢 - 好
- Come on, I've got it. - Okay.
不错嘛
Not bad.
天啊
Wow.
你可以的...
You got this...
瞧瞧
I mean, come on.
对于两个文职人员来说 跳得相当不错 好吗?
I mean, not bad for a couple of desk jockeys, all right.
虽说我还得练练舞步
I mean, I gotta work on my moves
但下次再跳的时候 我们要用高难度舞步 舞遍全场 说到做到
but next time we're gonna Naatu Naatu all over this place. We are.
马上回来 你太棒了
We'll be right back. You were great.
- 他们合作得天衣无缝 - 很棒 我知道
- They are so good together. - So good. I know.
我在尽我所能说服克里斯不要离开
I'm doing everything I can to talk Chris out of leaving.
我不怪她 这里的结局显而易见
Oh, well. I don't blame her. I mean, the writing is on the wall.
如果合并成功 就不会再有两个首席执行官
This merger goes through, there's not gonna be two CEOs,
两个晚间新闻主播、两个早间节目了
two evening anchors, two Morning Shows.
一定会有裁员、有偿离职和...
There's gonna be layoffs and buyouts and--
好吧
Okay.
你不会是想跳槽去其他地方吧?
You're not thinking about going anywhere, are you?
我很想去巴厘岛旅行
I would love a trip to Bali.
但是 我走之前 得先确定我的团队安全
But not until I know my team is protected
以及我们谈论的改革会发生
and the changes that we talked about are real.
会发生的
They are real.
我会让这些改革成真 米娅 这里正在改变 我能看到
I'm gonna make them real, Mia. It's happening, I can see it.
不再有公♥司♥黑幕、勾心斗角的勾当
No more corporate bullshit.
大权在握的人真正具有新视角、新观念
Someone with an actual fresh take sitting in the big office.
比如你吗?
Like you?
能说说你在阿奇格雷酒店的经历吗?
Can you talk about your time at the Archer Gray?
是艾利森先生安排你住在那里的 对吗?
Mr. Ellison put you up there. Is that correct?
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表