剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
He's using me as his honey trap.
三年前 这混♥蛋♥就迫不及待想要摆脱我
This fucker who couldn't wait to get rid of me three years ago.
我投入了这么长时间
Put in all this time, you know?
整整二十年 毫无意义
Twenty years and it just doesn't mean anything.
-什么都不算 -我明白
- Doesn't mean a fucking thing. - I know.
我们在这里的意义 只是为了让股东满意 仅此而已
We are only here to keep the stockholders happy, and that is it.
我受够了被♥操♥控
I'm so tired of being managed.
我像个大人一样礼貌地提出要求
You ask for things politely like a grown-up,
-但什么也得不到 -对
- and you just get nothing. - Yep.
为什么非得逼我做出放火这种极端的事 他们才肯听我说话?
Why do I have to set something on fire to get someone to listen to me?
因为科里是个该死的纵火狂
'Cause Cory's a fucking pyromaniac,
他只懂听得懂那种语言 而且...
and that's the only language he understands, and--
我所做的一切并不是为了 成为公♥司♥言听计从的妻子
I just didn't do all this to become a corporate Stepford wife.
天啊
God.
让他们去死吧 懂吗?让他们去死
Just fuck 'em. You know what I mean? Fuck them.
让他们的火箭去死 蠢到家...
Fuck their rocket. Stupid f--
-让他们去死 -我认真的
- Fuck 'em. - Seriously.
好了
Okay.
该死
Shit.
怎么?什么该死?
What? Shit, what?
是布莱德莉
It's Bradley.
什么?她怎么了?
What? What is it?
“露娜被捕了 我现在前往德尔里奥 你能派一个摄影师跟我去吗?”
"Luna got arrested. Headed to Del Rio. Can you spare a camera operator?"
见鬼
Shit.
等等 什么?
Wait, what?
厄尔 什么事?
Earl, what is it?
布莱德莉杰克森正在前往肯尼迪机场
Bradley Jackson is on her way to JFK.
她跟团队说明晚不回来录新闻直播
Told her team she won't be back for tomorrow evening's broadcast.
她要去德克萨斯
She's going to Texas.
她当然会去
Of course she is.
艾丽克丝利维:对不起
天啊
Oh, God.
艾丽克丝?是米娅
Alex? It's Mia.
她人呢?
Where is she?
这不是针对你的
It's not personal.
-她想让你知道 该死 -天啊
- She wants you to know that. Fuck me. - Oh, my God.
艾丽克丝走了
Alex is gone.
怎么个走法?
How gone?
火箭发射前四小时我必须叫醒你
The kind where I wake you up four hours
那种程度的走
before a rocket launch gone.
-我能怪你吗? -什么?
- Can I blame you? - What?
当然不是 她是故意离开的
No! She bailed on purpose.
-为什么? -这重要吗?她不在这里了
- Why? - Does it matter? She's not here.
-好吧 -好吗?
- Okay. - Okay?
-好 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
所以我们得找一个能在太空中报新闻的人
So we need somebody who can deliver the news in space.
是 我觉得肯定是扬科 他是个科学家 他非常想去
Yeah. I think it's gotta be Yanko. He's a scientist. He would kill to go.
不行...现在是妇女历史月
No, no. It's Women's History Month.
我们的广♥告♥商会抓狂的
Our advertisers will freak.
实际上只有一个选择
There really only is one option.
这是一个绝佳的机会
It's an incredible opportunity.
一位奥♥运♥冠军上太空
An Olympic champion in space.
我们要把它变成常规环节
We're gonna turn it into a regular segment.
让观众了解进太空的
Educate our viewers on the science
-科学知识 -你说过...
- of going into space. - You said--
你说过想让更多女孩对理工科感兴趣
You said you wanted to get more girls into STEM.
-肯定的 是 -是你说的
- For sure. Yeah. - You said that.
保罗马克斯想要艾丽克丝 其他人也一样 我没接受过训练
Paul Marks wants Alex. So does everybody else. I haven't trained.
-这个训练是扯淡 -你不需要训练
- Oh, well. The training is bullshit. - You don't need to train.
你没问题的 你是奥♥运♥冠军
You can do it. You're an Olympic champion.
-我只睡了三个小时 -那又怎样?
- I'm on three hours of sleep. - So?
你们想让我进入一个装满数千公斤
You want me to get into a metal tube
火箭燃料的金属圆柱里
full of thousands of gallons of rocket fuel
进行首次载人飞行?
on its first manned flight?
-这个... -对
- Well-- - Yeah.
-对 但这事没... -这事没那么难
- Yes, but it's not-- - It's not that hard.
我不要做你们的小白鼠
I'm gonna pass on being your guinea pig.
-你确定? -发射时见
- Are you sure? - See you at the launch.
哈 进展很顺利
Huh. That went well.
现在怎么办?
Now what?
嘿 我们有麻烦了
Hey, we have a problem.
欢迎来到圣安东尼奥国际机场
Welcome to San Antonio International Airport.
圣安东尼奥机场
科里 你来这里做什么?
Cory. What are you doing here?
-我们得谈谈 -不行 我得走了
- Well, we need to talk. - No, I can't. I gotta go.
-我有个线人遇到麻烦了 -露娜?
- I got a source who's in trouble. - Luna?
-我知道她被捕了 -什么?
- I know she's been arrested. - What?
等等 你是来阻止我的吗?
Wait, are you trying to stop me?
你现在帮不了她什么忙
There's nothing that you can do for her now.
我已经叫法务部处理了 好吗?
I've called Legal. They're on it, okay?
因为你们一直都很支持我
Because y'all have been so supportive.
嘿 我这不是在惩罚你
Hey, I am not punishing you.
我绝不会那么做 但我需要你为我做件事
I would never do that. But I need you to do something for me.
好吧
Okay.
嘿 我之前帮你了 记得吗?
Hey. I was there for you, remember?
你得还我这个人情
I need you to return the favor.
可以 好吧 什么事?
Yeah. Okay. What is it?
既然你就在附近
Well, since you're in the neighborhood,
想不想上太空?
wanna go to space?
天啊 真不敢相信他让你这么做
Oh, my God. I can't believe he got you to do this.
我真的...不敢相信
I really-- I can't believe it.
你怎么能不来?这可是你的故事
How are you not coming? This is your story.
布莱德莉 你一直在跟这个故事
You have been chasing this story, Bradley.
现在这故事归你了 所以好好报道 好吗?
Well, it's your story now, so shoot the shit out of it, okay?
告诉露娜我很抱歉
And tell Luna I'm sorry.
如果发射失败 我的更衣室也归你
And if it all goes south, you can have my dressing room.
那你的公♥寓♥怎么办?
Well, what about your apartment?
你是指你还没见过的那个吗?
You mean the one you haven't even seen?
天啊 拜托 你知道你没必要这么做 对吧?
Oh, God. Please, you know you don't have to do this, right?
我知道 但如你所说
I know. It's-- But it's like you said.
也许我不需要每一仗都参战
Maybe I don't have to fight every battle.
请一定要安全 天啊 要安全
Please just be safe. God, please be safe.
好的 拜
Okay. Bye.
各位 我们临时改变了计划
So, folks, we have a last-minute change of plans.
我们刚刚得知 艾丽克丝今早在训练时
We've just learned that Alex unfortunately suffered a minor injury
不幸受了点小伤
while she was training earlier this morning.
出于谨慎考虑 我们的
So out of an abundance of caution,
晚间新闻主播布莱德莉杰克森 将代替她上太空
our Evening News anchor Bradley Jackson, she's gonna be going in her place.
艾丽克丝没事 她只觉得最好先退出
And Alex is fine. She just felt it best to step aside.
是的 尽管计划改变得很快
That's right. Despite the quick change of plans...
快速切到3号♥机
Go quickly to camera three.
布莱德莉实际上能够很快地完成训练
...Bradley was actually able to complete that training pretty quickly,
所以她可以上太空了
so she's good to go.
我很高兴和大家一起来到美丽的西德克萨斯
And I'm thrilled to be here with you in beautiful West Texas.
-看看孤星州又大又湛蓝的天空 -是的
- Look at this big, blue, Lone Star sky. - Yeah.
我能想象布莱德莉有多兴奋
And I can only imagine how incredibly excited Bradley must be.
我知道她兴奋到飞起
I know she is insanely excited.
我的身体 我的选择...
My body, my choice. My body, my choice.
我现在在德克萨斯德尔里奥 这是一个位于美墨边境的小城市
I'm here in Del Rio, Texas, a small city on the US-Mexico border,
一个19岁的女子被关在这栋楼里
where a 19-year-old woman is being held in this building
公正
where a 19-year-old woman is being held in this building
因为她昨天晚些时候被捕了
since she was arrested late yesterday.
-她是... -后退 要清空这片区域
- She is part-- - Back it up. You need to clear the area.
她是地下志愿者网络的一员
She is part of an underground network of volunteers
他们将堕胎药从墨西哥带到美国
who have been bringing abortion pills from Mexico into the US.
药物流产既安全又有效
Medication abortion is safe, and it is effective,
在偏远的里奥格兰德河谷 这通常是唯一的选择
and here in the remote Rio Grande Valley often the only option.
恭喜你 保罗 这位是布莱德莉杰克森
Well, congratulations, Paul. This is Bradley Jackson.
你刚在梅森迪克森分界线以南 赢得了一大批新观众
You just got yourself a whole new set of viewers south of the Mason-Dixon line.
谢谢让我参加这趟太空之旅 我尽量不吐出来
Well, thanks for the ride. I'm gonna try not to throw up.
你座位下面有个袋子
Well, there's a bag underneath your seat.
用完后一定要把它封好
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表