剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
不会...永远不会
No. No, never.
听着,无论艾丽克丝,在访谈中搞出什么名堂,都无须担心
Listen, whatever interview stunt Alex was up to, don't worry.
除非对我们有利,我们才会播出
We won't use it unless it works for us.
其实还不错,我认为能让人们对我的看法变好
Went well, actually. I think it'll be good for perception.
那就太好了,艾丽克丝...
Well, that's great to hear. Alex is--
她对工作很有热情
She's passionate about her work.
她的表现很棒
Well, she was phenomenal.
真的很迷人
Stunning, really.
老实说,让我惊为天人
Kinda blew my mind, if you wanna know the truth.
这样啊...
Well...
你能明白为何她对公♥司♥如此重要了
you can see why she's such a key asset to the company.
完全没错
Sure do.
嘿,听着,我知道市场部想推出新的标志
Hey, listen. I know marketing is pushing for a new logo,
但我觉得不必过度强调超越者这个品牌
but I don't think Hyperion needs to be so front-facing in the branding.
简单就好,好吗?别搞那么多花样
Keep it simple, right? The less friction, the better.
很好,在这一点上,我们英雄所见略同
Good. On that, we are simpatico.
好的,我们之后再聊
Okay. I will talk to you.
太好了,我...
Perfect. I--
- 天啊 -天啊
- Wow. - Wow.
劳拉
Laura.
- 嗨 -嗨
- Hey. - Hey.
上次晚餐的事我很抱歉,我太差劲了
I'm sorry about dinner the other night. I was awful.
而且...一切都好
And-- It-- And it was fine.
哈尔很好
Hal is fine.
没什么大不了的
It was nothing.
我想你,我真的很想你
I just miss you. I really miss you.
我以前经常睡在工厂的地板上
You know, I used to sleep on the floor of my factory,
有时候连续睡好几周
sometimes for weeks at a time.
我们研发超越者1号♥的第一个原型时
When we were developing the first prototype for Hyperion One,
我的工程师跟我每天都工作,约18到20多个小时
my engineers and I would work 18, 20-some-odd hours every day.
效果怎么样?
How does it play?
当我专注于某件事时,我往往会屏蔽掉其他一切
When I focus on something, I tend to block out every--
你表现得很好
You come off well.
你完全可以和我谈谈的
You could've talked to me.
我完全不知道你有那种感受
I had no idea you felt that way.
我原本不确定自己的感受
I wasn't sure how I felt.
现在呢?
How about now?
我会请我的律师联♥系♥你,我会安静地离开
I'll have my lawyers reach out. I can leave quietly.
这个过渡期已经够叫人难受的了,我不想再添乱
I don't wanna make this transition any more uncomfortable.
所以你要辞职?
So, you're gonna quit?
是的,我认为这样最好
Yeah. I think it's for the best.
斯黛拉,别这样,UBA被困在过去
Stella, come on. UBA is stuck in the past.
他们需要一个有远见的人带领他们往前走
They need someone with a vision to move this place forward.
我认为那个人就是你
I think that person is you.
- 科里或许不同意 -科里不会留在这里
- Cory might disagree. - Cory won't be here.
我会给你发了一份工作要约
I'm sending you an offer of employment.
一旦股东同意并购,你就接替科里的工作
As soon as the shareholders agree to this merger, you will take Cory's job.
这真是高升
That's a big leap.
肯定会有很多阻力
There's gonna be a lot of pushback.
我们之前都怎么说的?我们不按规则办事
Well, what did we always say? We don't play by the rules--
我们创造规则
We make them.
斯黛拉,你意下如何?
What do you think, Stella?
你想掌管这个地方吗?
You wanna run this place?
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表