剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
- Her Hummels would look perfect in here. - I don't really-- Hummels?
好的,对,那就太好了
Okay. Yeah, that would be nice.
- 幸会 -是的
- Great to meet you. - Indeed.
- 我们下次见 -好
- We'll see the next time. - Yep.
- 格伦 -我超爱那家伙
- Glen. - Love that guy.
- 斯黛拉朴,你来了 -你好吗?
- Stella Bak. There she is. - What's up?
- 你迟到了? -抱歉,对
- You're running late? - Sorry. Yeah.
体育台要根据我的一级方程序车队,打造一档节目
Sports wants to build out programming based on my Formula One team.
- 他们思如泉涌 -是啊
- They had a lot of ideas. - Yeah.
他们被禁止参加员工进修
They've been banned from staff retreats.
看看你,管理重要的新闻部
Look at you running a major news division.
看看你,收♥购♥一家大型媒体公♥司♥
Look at you, buying a major media company.
我早就知道你会在这种地方工作
I always knew you'd end up at a place like this.
我记得你跟我说我不是搞科技的料
I remember you telling me that I wasn't cut out for tech.
可你无视我,自己跑去创业
And you ignored me, and you built your own start-up.
对
Yeah.
我一直在关注着你
I've been keeping my eye on you.
你是我对这里感兴趣的原因之一
You're one of the reasons I'm interested in this place.
那么,关于UBA新闻部改革,你有什么想法?
So, UBA News. What's on your wish list?
真是开门见山
Cutting right to it.
- 我迟到了嘛 -好
- Well, I am running late. - Yeah.
我要报道更多政♥治♥新闻,从中期选举开始
I want more political coverage, starting with midterms.
当民♥主♥岌岌可危时,就连Z世代都会看电视
Even Gen Z are watching network TV when democracy is a cliff-hanger.
好的
Okay.
而且我们在数字时代失去大量市场份额
And we're missing huge market shares in digital.
UBA可以借助你的搜索引擎
UBA could piggyback on your search engine
创建出一个混合式网站,根据用户搜索历史精心策划新闻标题
and create a hybrid site with curated headlines based on search histories.
所以你需要资源,以便利用我的技术来采取行动
So you need resources to go on the offensive using my technology.
你来这里是为什么?
Why are you here?
别告诉我说是为了拯救第四权力机构
And don't tell me it's to save the fourth estate.
自从科里接手以来,这地方就一直止步不前,对吧?
This place has been treading water since Cory took over. Don't you think?
我们的确面临一些挑战
We've had our share of challenges.
你为何要袒护他?
Why are you covering for him?
保罗,时间到了
Paul. It's time.
- 时间到了,好的 -阿曼达
- It's time. Okay. - Amanda.
斯黛拉
Stella.
很高兴见到你,我们以后再聊,找时间一起喝一杯
Great seeing you. We'll talk again. Let's get a drink.
接下来的安排是什么?
What is next?
这景色无敌了
This view!
天啊
Wow.
这里可不是无缘无故被称为“高峰”
They don't call it the "Summit" for nothing.
帝国大厦看起来好壮观
The Empire State Building looks gorgeous.
我满脑子都是《西雅图夜未眠》
All I can think of is Sleepless in Seattle.
是啊,我到现在都看了约20遍了
Yeah. Which I have now seen, like, 20 times.
- 真的吗?我从没看过,好看吗? -对
- Really? I've never seen it. Is it good? - Yeah.
- 你会喜欢的 -好看
- You would love it. - Yes.
- 你一定会... -真的吗?
- You would absolute-- - Really?
不,你不会喜欢的
No, you would not love it.
不好
Uh-oh.
- 她太兴奋了 -宝贝,我觉得她饿了
- It's all the excitement. - I think she's hungry, babe.
我去喂她一下
Just give us a minute.
宝贝,没关系,妈妈来把你喂饱饱
It's okay, baby. Mama's got you.
- 我爱她 -是吗?
- I love her. - Yeah?
天啊,对,她太棒了
Oh, my gosh. Yes, she's amazing.
别搞砸了
Don't mess it up.
好的,我会努力不搞砸
Yeah. I'll try not to mess it up.
嘿,我不是这个意思,我以你为荣
Hey, I didn't mean it like that. I'm proud of you.
嘿,我能跟你说一件事吗?
Hey, can I tell you something?
好的
Yeah.
我要为自己在国会大厦的所作所为自首
I'm turning myself in for what I done at the Capitol.
什么?
What?
两天之后
Two days from now,
我先送谢丽尔跟孩子回家
I'm gonna send Cheryl and the baby home,
然后去联邦调查局的外勤办公室
and I'm going into the FBI field office.
她还完全不知情
She doesn't know anything about it yet,
所以我希望你什么都别说
so I'd appreciate it if you didn't say anything.
天啊,哈尔
Oh, my God, Hal.
不用我说,你也知道这么做有多蠢吧?
You don't need me to tell you how stupid that is, do you?
他们迟早会找到我
They are going to find me.
你疯了...他们正在看当时的素材
Are you cra-- They're going through the footage.
- 他们正把所有人都揪出来 -天啊
- They're pulling in everybody. - Oh, my God.
但如果我自首,他们就会从轻发落
But they go easier on you if you turn yourself in.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我可不希望联调局破门而入,用枪指着我...
I do not need the FBI kicking my door in, pointing a gun--
不,哈尔,不行
No, Hal. Just no.
布莱德莉,我不会把你拖下水
Brad, I'll keep you out of it.
你怎么可能不拖我下水?
How are you gonna keep me out of it?
你去联邦调查局自首完五分钟后
Five minutes after you confess to the FBI,
他们就会指控我销毁证据
they are gonna charge me with destroying evidence
还有做伪证
and making a false statement.
哈尔,这两项都是重罪
Both of those are felonies, Hal.
不行,抱歉,你不能这么做
No, I'm sorry. You can't do that.
我们必须忘记这件事,这件事已经过去了
We have to put this behind us. This is already behind us.
我已经下定决心了,我要去自首
I have already made up my mind. I am doing this.
我只是告诉你一声
I just wanna let you know.
- 嗨 -嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
你召见我,是要私聊上次那个问题吗?
You summoned me. Is this our sidebar?
对,是的,请进,请坐
Yes, it is. Come on in. Have a seat.
我能如何为你效劳?
What can I do for you?
我有一个请求
Well, I have a request.
你想认识我最爱的寡头吗?
You wanna meet my favorite oligarch?
不是,我...想访问你
No. Well, I would-- I'd like to interview you.
我想请你上我的节目
I'd love you on my show.
我知道,我知道你不接受访谈,我知道的
I know. I know you don't do interviews. I know.
- 但人们持怀疑态度 -对,你是这么说的
- But people are skeptical. - Yeah, so you say.
我认为股东的担忧合情合理
And I think it's a legitimate concern for the shareholders.
这将是你的绝佳机会,让他们放心,让他们了解
And this would be a beautiful opportunity for you to tuck them in and show them
- 他们为何应该支持这笔交易 -好
- why they should support this deal. - Yes.
我也认为这对于你个人来说,也是个绝佳的机会
I also think it would be a great opportunity for you.
我答应了,很乐意接受你的采访
I said yes. Happy to do that.
- 好的 -所以...
- Yes. - So...
没有预先安排的问题,对吗?
No questions in advance. That kind of thing?
你的节目都是这样,对吧?
That's how your show works, right?
是的
Yes.
我想你对此没有意见
And I assume you don't have a problem with that.
好的,周四如何?
Okay. How's Thursday?
周四,这个周四...
Thursday. This Thur--
- 这个周四吗? -对
- This Thursday, Thursday? - Yeah.
我下周得去德克萨斯,所以下周不行
I have to be in Texas next week. So, sorry.
没问题,好,周四,太好了,那就周四,完美
No. Yes, Thursday. That's great. Thursday it is. Perfect.
在哪拍?
Where?
你在这地区有住所吗?
Do you have a residence in this time zone?
我们可以去我在汉普顿斯的家
We can certainly use my place in the Hamptons.
- 我可以让阿曼达布置一下 -太好了
- I can have Amanda set that up. - Great.
你以为我会拒绝吗?
Did you think I was gonna say no?
对,有一点,我...
Yes. Kinda. I d--
我认为你说得对
Well, I think you're right.
我不希望有任何误解
I don't want there to be any misunderstandings
对于在这里发生的事
about what's going on here...
- 对 -关于这场交易
- Yeah. - ...with the deal.
对,没错...
Yeah, exactly. Exactly.
好的,那就这么定了,太好了
Right. So there. That's it. Great.
我是说,周四在汉普顿斯,录制访谈,太棒了,好的
I mean, Thursday it is, in the Hamptons. So nice. All right.
- 我真的很期待 -我也是
- I'm really looking forward to it. - Me too.
太好了,好的
Great. Okay.
- 这是你的休息室 -该死
- You know, this is your dressing room. - Oh, fuck.
该走的不是我吗?
Shouldn't I be the one to go?
我们就挥霍一下,这可是我们的周年纪念日
I say we splurge. It's our anniversary.
什么?到6月才是
What? It's not until June.
不是的,是4月30日,你忘了吗?
No, it's not. It is April 30th. Don't you remember?
我们报道活动式殡仪馆时,在公园里偷偷牵手?
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表