剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
杨科 谢谢
Thank you, Yanko.
布莱德莉 请再来一张
Bradley, one more shot, please.
嘿 能笑得灿烂点吗?
Hey, can I get a big smile.
你来了
You came.
这不是当下备受瞩目的女性嘛
It's the woman of the hour.
-恭喜 -谢谢
- Congratulations. - Thank you.
我还以为你讨厌这种活动
I thought you hated these things.
我讨厌人为制♥造♥的奖项
Well, I hate manufactured awards.
但这个奖实际上是有关我们这一行的诚信
But this one is actually about the integrity of our job.
而且我觉我们能碰见是好事
And I thought it would be good
因为我们都混迹同一个圈子
to see each other, since we run in the same circles.
没必要把关系搞得很奇怪
You know, it doesn't have to be weird.
我是说我们之间
Between us, I mean.
我并没有生气什么的
I'm not mad or anything.
你为什么会生气?
Why would you be?
如果你当时留在蒙大拿州 今晚这一切就都不会发生了
If you had stayed in Montana, none of this would be happening tonight.
我不知道 我觉得你的迅速成功 有一部分是我的功劳
I don't know. I feel partially responsible for your meteoric success.
没错
Right.
怎么了?
What?
你当时不希望我留下 你说得很清楚
You didn't want me to stay. You made that very clear.
所以说 这就是你坚称的故事版本?
So that's the story you're going with?
故事版本?不 不好意思 劳拉 这不是...
Story? No, excuse me, Laura. This is not a--
是你把我推开了 你当时不想和我一起待在那儿
You pushed me away. You didn't wanna be there with me.
你想来这里 享受功名利禄
You wanted to be here with all of this.
-如果你是这么想的... -布莱德莉、劳拉 你们两位能不能...
- If that's what you think that's what-- - Bradley, Laura. Can you two--
拍张合影?
Do you mind?
微笑 大家都看着呢
Smile. People are watching.
非常好 太感谢了
That's great. Thank you so much.
我一直都知道你能做 比早间节目更重要的节目
Well, I always knew you were bigger than morning television.
你做的就是早间节目
You're on morning television.
《美国日间秀》和我们之间的事无关 你知道的 对吧?
YDA has nothing to do with what happened between us. You know that, right?
我失陪一下 酒杯空了
Can you excuse me? I'm empty.
我确信领奖时的演讲
I believe acceptance speeches
通常是清醒时站稳了发表的
are typically delivered while standing upright.
我现在没心情跟你说笑
I'm not in the mood for this right now.
好吧 这话只表明你的老板希望 你能享受属于自己的高光时刻
Okay. This is just your boss wanting you to have your moment.
是这样吗?
Is that what it is?
也许先冷静一下 到...
Maybe just slow your roll until after the--
-我现在不需要你来烦我 -好的 不能再喝香槟了
- I don't need you up my ass right now. - Okay. No more bubbles.
-别管我 千万别 -布莱德莉
- Don't manage me. Do not. - Bradley.
我知道斯黛拉跟你说了德克萨斯报道的事
I know Stella told you about the Texas story.
我花了几个月的时间在那里建立联♥系♥
I spent months developing contacts down there.
新闻部归斯黛拉管
News is Stella's department.
但她告诉你了
But she told you.
她告诉我很多事 不代表我要插手管
She tells me a lot of things. That doesn't mean I interfere.
如果我们谈恋爱 你会插手吗?
Would you interfere if we were together?
我要做到这种程度才行吗?
Is that what it would take?
布莱德莉杰克森 是一个直言不讳的人 在这个分♥裂♥的时期
Bradley Jackson is a straight shooter, and in these divisive times,
她对真♥相♥的执着 比以往任何时候都更为重要
her commitment to the truth matters more than ever.
2021年1月6日 我们的民♥主♥制度前途未卜
On January 6th, 2021, our democracy hung in the balance.
我们在电视屏幕上目睹
We watched on television screens
暴♥力♥事件在我们最崇敬的机构里爆发
as violence broke out at our most revered institution.
但是布莱德莉杰克森没看电视 她当时就在现场...在国会大厦里
But Bradley Jackson didn't watch. Bradley was there... inside the Capitol.
布莱德莉在混乱中与团队走散
Separated from her crew in the chaos,
手无寸铁 身上只有手♥机♥
armed with nothing more than her cell phone,
她捕捉到了我们在那天中 最难忘的一些影像
Bradley captured some of the most indelible images we have of that day.
这就是布莱德莉的特点 对她来说 工作永远和私事一样重要
And that's the thing about Bradley. For her, it's always personal.
这种追逐新闻报道的热情 使她成为电视界最受信任的声音之一
And that passion for chasing a story makes her one of the most trusted voices
也是收视率最高的电视网晚间新闻主播
in television and the highest-rated network evening news anchor.
她是我的灵感来源 是我的挚友
She is my inspiration. She is my good friend.
我非常荣幸能给布莱德莉杰克森颁发
And it is my absolute honor to present Bradley Jackson
美国记者联盟第一修正案奖
with the American Alliance of Journalists First Amendment Award.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
艾丽克丝 谢谢
Thank you, Alex.
过去的三年光阴如箭般飞驰而过
It's been a whirlwind three years.
作为记者 我学会了一件很重要的事
And, you know, one thing I've learned as a journalist, and this is important,
总会有...
there will always...
总会有人想让你闭嘴
always be someone who tries to silence you.
别让他们得逞
Don't let them.
-嗨 -嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
你刚刚的演讲很精彩 谢谢
That was a very nice speech. Thank you.
你的演讲很短
Yours was short.
是的
Yeah.
德克萨斯有个女人
There's this woman in Texas.
她每个月都会穿越边境到墨西哥
And she crosses over the border every single month into Mexico
帮那些不能开几小时车 去最近诊所的妇女们买♥♥堕胎药
to get abortion pills for women who cannot drive hours to the nearest clinic.
她所做的事十分重要
She's doing work that really matters,
而我却不能报道
and I can't report on it.
你是不能报道此事
You can't report on it,
还是不能过去亲自开车送她?
or you can't go down there and drive her yourself?
亲爱的 你现在负责晚间新闻了 你是丹拉瑟
You're evening news now, honey. You know, you're Dan Rather.
你是黛安索耶
You're Diane Sawyer.
自从你来到UBA电视网后 就一直想要这个职位
You've wanted this chair since you landed at UBA.
我不明白你为何不试着 在这个职位上做久一点
I don't know why you don't try just sitting in it for a little while.
我明白了 我没有耐心、不领情
I get it. I'm impatient, ungrateful.
对 是这样
Well, yeah, you are.
但你工作做得超棒
But you're also fucking great at what you do.
我只希望自己的工作有意义
I just want my work to mean something.
6月份的最高法♥院♥裁决?
The Supreme Court ruling in June?
2024年大选?
2024 election?
我是说 你正在报道一些最重要的事件
I mean, you are reporting on some of the biggest stories out there.
最大的新闻 我也不知道
Huge. I mean, I don't know.
也许你不该纠结于这篇报道
Maybe you just let this one go.
我是说 我们做不到...
I mean, we can't just--
每一仗都参战
We can't fight every battle.
真的不行
We just can't.
嗨 露娜 我是布莱德莉
Hey, Luna, it's Bradley.
听着 我觉得...
Listen, I don't think that...
我可能去不了德克萨斯了
I'm gonna be able to make it to Texas.
因为工作...变得有点复杂
Just 'cause work has-- It's just gotten a little bit complicated.
对不起 我真的感到非常抱歉
And I'm sorry. I'm really, really sorry.
但我想让你知道一件事
But I want you to know something.
我真的很佩服你
I really admire you.
我很欣赏你做的事
I admire what you do.
我十几岁怀孕时
And when I was pregnant as a teenager,
我知道永远不能让我妈妈知道
I knew that I could never tell my mother.
有一个像你一样的女人救了我的命
And there was a woman like you, and she saved my life.
相信
我只想让其他女性知道 世界上还有像你这样的人
I just wanted other women to know that there are people like you out there
她们不必感到孤独
and that they don't have to feel alone.
再说一次 我...非常抱歉
Again, I'm just-- I'm sorry.
相信真♥相♥ UBA电视网
-布莱德莉之前说的就是这事 -对
- This is what Bradley was talking about. - Yep.
我不...都2022年了 怎么还会这样?
I don't-- How is this 2022?
就像《迷离境界》一样疯狂
It's, like, Twilight Zone crazy.
你该试着睡一会儿
You should try to get some sleep.
德克萨斯有120家堕胎诊所 你觉得有多少家是假的?
Out of 120 abortion clinics in Texas, how many do you think are fake?
不知道 30家?
I don't know, like, 30?
这篇文章上说有100家
According to this article, a hundred.
有100家诊所经常对孕妇撒谎
A hundred clinics routinely lie to pregnant women
不告知她们怀孕时长的真♥相♥
about how far along they are,
这样她们就以为 自己已经怀孕太久而不能终止妊娠
so that they think they're too late to terminate the pregnancy.
其实她们才怀孕三周而已
I mean, they'll be three weeks along,
但那些假诊所会说她们已经怀孕八周了
and they'll tell them that they're eight weeks,
-因为怀孕六周不许堕胎的法案 -天啊 这错得离谱
- because the cutoff is six weeks. - Wow. It's sick.
-无♥耻♥ -这...
- Fucked up. - That's--
真的很可怕 没错
I mean, it's really horrifying, yeah.
但你怎么现在突然聊起这事了? 你...是不是情绪失控了?
But where is this coming from right now? You're-- Are you spinning?
这些数字太离谱了 我看到后就气不打一处来
You read numbers like this, it's insane. It just pisses me off.
看医生时谁都不想被骗
You go to your doctor, you don't wanna be lied to.
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表