剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
我同意 我们都同意
I agree. We all agree.
德克萨斯的法律很糟 很多事都是
Things in Texas suck, lots of things.
但也许我们 我不知道 还是期待吃烧烤吧
But maybe we just, like, I don't know, look forward to the barbecue.
是 烧烤美味极了
Yeah, it's delicious.
在妇女自主♥权♥的灰烬上烤牛腩肉
Brisket roasted over the ashes of women's autonomy.
好吧
Okay.
超越者航♥天♥分部 大门
天啊
Wow.
-天啊 天还能再热一点吗? -是啊
- Oh, my God. Could it be any hotter? - Yeah.
才刚刚3月而已
And it's only March.
是 欢迎来到未来 米娅 看看那玩意
Yeah, well, welcome to the future, Mia. Look at this thing.
天啊
Oh, my God.
他在那儿
There he is.
他很高嘛
He's tall.
欢迎来到超越者
Welcome to Hyperion.
明天的短途飞行将是一个新时代的开始
Tomorrow's short flight will be the beginning of a new era.
这些亚轨道飞行测试 将有助于开♥发♥关键技术
These suborbital tests will help develop the vital technology
将人类带到月球之外很远的地方
to carry humans far, far beyond the moon.
又是这个词 “测试”
There's that word again. "Test."
UBA电视网是这个项目的重要组成部分
And UBA is an essential part of that project.
通过在《The Morning Show》上直播 向公众展示我们所做的事
By showing the world what we do live on The Morning Show,
我们希望能激发人们的热情
we hope to generate the kind of excitement
为太空探索的新时代带来新的支持
that will bring in new support for the next space age.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们让克里斯待命 想拍什么的话可以找他
We have Chris on standby, in case you wanna shoot anything.
好的
Okay.
我们为什么要同意这事? 我现在最不需要的
Why the fuck did we agree to this? The last thing I need right now
就是有电视摄制组对我紧追不舍
is a TV crew up my ass.
-要我去请他们离开吗?不 -是的 拜托你了
- Want me to send them home? No. - Yes. Could you?
这些好人会帮我们保住
These nice people are gonna help us keep that big,
你梦寐以求的、利润可观的航♥天♥局大合同
fat NASA contract that you want so much.
你觉得她怎么样?
What do you think of her?
我不知道 她在密尔沃基可是无所不能
I don't know. She walks on water in Milwaukee.
你觉得她在失重状态下会怎么样?
How do you think she is in zero gravity?
-艾丽克丝 -是我
- Alex. - Yes.
-保罗马科思 -嗨
- Paul Marks. - Hi.
-你好吗?幸会 -幸会
- How do you do? Pleasure to meet you. - Pleasure to meet you.
这一切都非常的了不起
This is all very impressive.
谢谢
Thanks.
听着 我们还没机会好好谈谈
Listen, we really haven't had a chance to talk.
-我能带你参观一下这里的设施吗? -好
- Can I show you around the facility? - Yeah.
-稍等一下 好的 -好
- Give me a second. Okay. - Yeah.
天啊 这次参观可真出乎意料
My God. Quite the tour, that I wasn't expecting.
-天啊 -马上到了
- Oh, my God. - We're almost there.
很好 老天爷啊
Great. Jesus!
天啊
Oh, my God.
-喜不喜欢? -棒极了
- Don't you love it? - Amazing.
你们这些富家子弟和你们的玩具真是有病
What is it with you rich boys and your toys?
天啊
Good God.
你是想死还是怎么的?
Do you have a death wish or something?
-你不是好好的嘛 -天啊
- You're fine. - Oh, God.
为什么要我经历这种事
Why did any of that have to happen?
要知道 火箭飞得可比这快多了
You know, the rocket goes a lot faster.
是 但是不会是你来开火箭吧?
Yeah, but you won't be driving that, right?
你不是骑摩托车什么的 离开波斯尼亚的吗?
Didn't you get out of Bosnia on a motorcycle or something?
是 那是100年前的事了
Yeah, like a hundred years ago.
你读了我的书
You read my book.
是的
I did.
所有人都自以为了解你 但你向他们展示了不为人知的一面
Everybody thought they knew you, but you showed them something else.
我需要这样重塑品牌
I could use a rebrand like that.
是啊 我敢肯定你被深深误解了
Yeah, I'm sure you're very misunderstood.
是 其他那些亿万富翁搞臭了富人的名声
Yeah. All those other billionaires really fucked it up for me.
那些亿万富翁真是
Those billionaires.
天啊 这都属于你
Wow. This is all yours.
是的 这是800平方公里原生态土地 我打算保持原状
Yes, it is. 200,000 unspoiled acres, and I plan to keep it that way.
很注重个人空间嘛?
Big on personal space, huh?
确实是
Yes, I am.
这里真的很美
Well, it's really beautiful.
我也这么认为
I think so.
所以说 你读了我的书?
So you read my book?
是我助理读的
Well, my assistant did.
好的
Okay.
我当然读了你的书
Of course I read your book.
也许某天你会告诉我书里没写到的事
Maybe someday you'll tell me what isn't in it.
我得问你 这是怎么回事?
I have to ask you, what is going on here?
-什么意思?我们不是一直在聊? -不 我不是...我是说 所有这些
- What? Aren't we just talking? - No, I don't-- I mean, all of this.
你在《The Morning Show》上 开心飞13分钟会得到什么好处?
What are you getting out of a 13-minute joyride on The Morning Show?
我不...我觉得在交易完成前
I don't-- Well, I thought we maybe should get to know each other a little bit
我们应该多了解一下对方
before this deal goes through.
什么交易?
What deal?
-嗨... -嗨
- Hey. Hi. - Hi.
所以你要把UBA电视网卖♥♥给保罗马科思?
So you're selling UBA to Paul Marks?
你打算什么时候告诉我这事?
When were you gonna tell me about this?
还是说我应该在 该死的行业杂♥志♥上读到这事?
Or was I supposed to read about it in the fucking trades?
只是...只是一次谈话而已 还有就是 艾丽克丝 你僭越了
Just-- It's just a conversation, Alex, and you're out of your lane.
-我僭越?滚蛋吧 -是
- I'm out of my lane? Fuck my lane. - Yep.
天啊 现在一切都明朗了
Oh, my gosh. This is all so clear now.
你为何会给我拉皮条 让我参加火箭之旅
Why you're pimping me out on that rocket ship.
这样你就能成交了
So you could close a deal.
所以我才必须成为合伙人 科里 这种破事我得知情
This is why I have to be a partner, Cory. I need to be brought in on this shit.
-你想知情? -对
- You want to be brought in? - Yes.
你想知情 好的 没问题
You want to be brought in. Okay. Fine.
我们熟悉的那个世界 已经荡然无存 艾丽克丝
The world as we know it is over, Alex. We are officially in the Thunderdome.
五年内 一半的流媒体服务
In five years, half of the streaming services,
要么消失 要么被收♥购♥
they'll be gone or bought out.
十年后 互联网将是三维的
In ten years, the Internet will be 3D.
你真的会出现在别人家的客厅里
You will literally be in people's living rooms.
我们需要建造一个时光机 带我们前往未来世界
We need to build a time machine to take us to the future,
而这需要真正财大气粗的人赞助我们
and that is gonna take real deep pockets.
一个比上帝还有钱的人
Someone with more money than God.
比尔盖茨 自从我在太阳谷网球中心
And Bill Gates, he won't return my calls
双打中击败他后 他就不回我电♥话♥了
since I crushed him in doubles at Sun Valley.
保罗马科思
So, Paul Marks,
这就是我们在三张牌游戏中拿到的牌
that's the hand that we have been dealt in this game of three-card capitalism.
老实说 能上桌打牌 我已经开心坏了
And honestly, I'm happy to be at the table.
我想玩 而且我想要胜利
I wanna play. I wanna win.
事实上 即使其他一切都无关紧要了 我仍想打造有意义的东西
In fact, I wanna build something that matters even when nothing else does.
和那家伙一起? 你所预见的UBA未来就是他?
With that guy? That's who you see for the future of UBA?
某个来自硅谷喜欢飙车的硬汉?
Some need-for-speed hard-ass from Silicon Valley?
如果我们不喜欢他的报价 转身离开即可
Well, we don't like his offer, we walk away.
艾丽克丝 拜托
Alex, I mean, come on.
你可以相信我这么做都是为了你好
You could just trust that I'm doing what's best for you.
对 我信 我都忘了
Right. I do. I forget that.
我忘了你总是把我的利益放在心上
I forget that you always have my best interest at heart.
其实吧 保罗和我 只是简单聊了几句 就这样
You know, Paul and I, we just had some conversations. That's it.
是
Yeah.
你还没告诉西比尔这事
You haven't told Cybil yet.
你对谁都没说呢
You haven't told anybody yet.
我保证 如果事成
I promise, if this happens,
我一定不会亏待你
you will be taken care of.
第一修正案奖
布莱德莉杰克森 美国记者联盟
天啊 我恨男人
God, I'm so sick of men.
谢谢
Thank you?
-不 没说你 那些有权势的男人 -再说一次 太感谢你了
- No, not you. Men with power. - Again, thank you very much.
你人真好
That's nice.
该死的保罗马科思 该死的保罗马科思?天啊
Paul fucking Marks. Paul fucking Marks? Jesus.
要知道 他不太会和别人分享自己的玩具
I mean, look, he's not exactly known for sharing his toys, you know?
科里到底在想什么?
What the fuck was Cory thinking?
通过和一个该死的亿万富翁扯上关系
That he would massively upgrade his profile
他会大大提升自己的形象
by getting into bed with a fucking billionaire.
他利用我来施展美人计
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表