剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
我在等内容摘要
I was waiting for the CliffNotes.
维克多说火箭发射时出现的传输故障,发生在超越者那边
Victor says the transmission failure during the launch was on Hyperion's end,
而不是我们这边
not ours.
出了某些状况,但保罗没有上报
Something went wrong, and instead of reporting it,
- 而是将问题归咎于我们被网络攻击 - 我们当时就在火箭上
- Paul blamed it on our cyberattack. - We were on that rocket.
- 可我们不是好好的 - 是这样吗?
- And we were fine. - Were we?
还是说她的朋友想警告我们?
Or was her friend trying to warn us?
也许这就是所有工程师所害怕的
Or maybe that's what all the engineers are scared about,
因为有可能会发生很糟的事,科里
because something bad could have happened, Cory.
我们必须推迟投票,我们需要更多时间
We have to delay the vote. We need more time.
只有董事会可以推迟投票
Only the board can delay the vote,
我敢保证,他们不会为了一堆,不确定的指控而这么做
and I can guarantee you they're not gonna do it for a bunch of maybes.
劳拉,急需见你
请尽快过来
好吧,我会继续追查下去的
All right. Well, I'm gonna keep chasing this.
我当然希望如此
I expect nothing less.
我该从最开始就对他采取更强硬的立场
I should have taken a harder stand against him from the beginning of all of this.
我没有自信能做到,这是我的错
I didn't trust myself. That's on me.
斯黛拉,别这样,你会没事的
Stella, come on. You're gonna be fine.
一旦交易完成,你会好到不行
Once the deal goes through, you're gonna be more than fine.
你会获得更多资源,多到你都不知道该怎么用
You're gonna have more resources than you know what to do with.
你让人觉得一切皆有可能
You make people feel anything is possible.
这招真的很管用,也许正因如此我才接受这份工作
It's really effective. It's probably why I took this job.
保罗的手段和你如出一辙,用“凡事皆有可能”这招笼络人心
Paul does the same thing, that anything-is-possible act.
但这不是真的,科里,都是镜花水月
But it isn't real, Cory. It's all smoke and mirrors.
我原以为你和他不同,但现在我也不是很确定了
And I thought that was a difference between you two, but now I'm not so sure.
我知道我们得想办法让UBA运营下去
I know we have to find a way to keep the doors open,
但他把你传染了,他就是这种人
but he's infected you. He does that.
他就像是一种病毒,而我已经从瘟疫中活了下来
He's like a virus, and I have already survived the plague.
所以,没错
So, yeah...
我会没事的
I'm gonna be fine.
因为交易完成后,我就不干了
Because after the deal goes through, I won't be here.
先跟你说一声
I just want you to know that.
科里过分了,说真的,这就像麦卡锡时代的那些破事
Cory crossed a line. Seriously, this is some fucking McCarthy-era bullshit.
结果是阿奇格雷酒店的夜班经理,什么内容都没删除
Turns out, the night manager at the Archer Gray doesn't delete anything.
- 他现在可谓是手握大量财宝 - 干得漂亮,布莱德莉那边呢?
- He has quite the treasure trove. - Nice work. And Bradley?
她最终会设法让某人说出真♥相♥,如果那个人是凯特...
She will get someone to talk. If that someone is Kate--
那就去确保她会守口如瓶
Well, let's make sure that it isn't.
他们觉得她走的时候带走了一些东西
They think she took some things when she left.
记录、日志,可能会对我们不利
Records, logs. It could follow us.
找出这些证据,然后销毁掉
Find out and kill it.
嗨
Hey.
我给你带了些曲奇,应该能让你开心一点
I brought you some cookies. I thought they might cheer you up a little bit.
你还好吗?需要看医生吗?我不在乎是不是会被传染
Are you okay? Do you need to see a doctor? I don't care if you're contagious.
- 我要抱抱你,怎么了?- 不
- I'm giving you a hug. What? What? - No.
离远点
Stay away.
出什么事了?
What happened?
你应该上他的
You should have fucked him.
- 什么?- 科里,你就该直接上他
- What? - Cory. You should have just fucked him.
这样的话,至少我还能理解
At least I could wrap my head around that.
我不明白,你...
I don't understand. You're--
- 你有点吓到我了,劳拉 - 哈尔是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥,你却被我吓到了?
- You're kinda scaring me, Laura. - Hal's a terrorist, but I'm scaring you?
我不愿相信,我尽全力不去相信
I didn't wanna believe it. I tried so, so hard not to believe it.
布莱德莉又救场了,你一如既往帮他收拾残局
Bradley to the rescue. You cleaned up his mess like you always do.
听着,我...有很多次,都想告诉你
Look, I-- I wanted to tell you so many times.
所以这是真的,千真万确
So it's true. It's really true.
- 请让我... - 别解释...
- Just let me-- - Don't, don't!
- 我会情绪失控,滚远点 - 好...
- I will lose my shit. Back the fuck off. - Okay. All right. Okay. Okay.
那该死的胸针
That fucking pin.
- 什么?- 该死的杰罗丁费拉罗
- What? - Fucking Geraldine Ferraro.
- 我以为你和科里是... - 劳拉,不是这样的...我们从未在一起
- I thought you and Cory were-- - No. Laura, no. Never ever.
他对联邦调查局撒了谎,都是为了你
He lied to the FBI. For you.
这就是爱情
That's love.
我做梦都梦到和你一起,在蒙大拿的那段时光
I'm dreaming about being with you in Montana
而你却和他一起守护这个弥天大谎
while you're sharing this thing with him.
听着,让我解释一下,我...想跟你解释
Look, let me just explain. I just-- I want to explain to you.
我知道自己犯了一个大错误,我完全知道
I know I made a huge mistake. I know it.
但你不明白的是我必须做出选择
But what you don't understand is I had to make a choice.
- 我不能让哈尔自毁人生 - 那你就毁掉我们的人生?
- I couldn't let Hal ruin his life. - So you ruined ours?
- 不是的,他并非故意伤害那个警♥察♥ - 天啊,布莱德莉
- No, he didn't mean to hurt that cop. - Oh, my God. Bradley,
他袭击了一名警♥察♥,天啊,你到底怎么了?
he attacked a police officer? Jesus. What is wrong with you?
- 我知道 - 天啊,所以你才...
- I know. - My God. That's why you d--
不...我想什么呢...不,你想播晚间新闻
Oh, no, no, no. What am I think-- No, you wanted Evening News.
- 天啊,我差点忘了这一点 - 这么说不公平
- Oh, my God. I almost forgot that part. - That is not fair.
去他的公平吧
Oh, fuck fair.
你违反了所有的规定
You fucking broke every rule.
你怎么还能每天晚上坐在那把椅子上?
How do you sit in that chair every night?
太不要脸了
It is obscene.
相信我,我知道,但我会纠正这个错误,我向你保证
Trust me, I know, but I'm gonna make it right. I promise you.
又撒谎
That's such a lie.
关于你的一切都是谎言
Everything about you is a lie.
对不起
I'm sorry.
- 对不起 - 你得走了,滚出去
- I'm sorry. - You need to leave. Get out of here.
- 不... - 我不会打给联邦调查局
- N-- - I'm not calling the FBI.
- 我不会报道这事 - 不...
- I'm not reporting any of this. - No--
我不想跟这事扯上关系,也不想跟你扯上关系
I want nothing to do with it, and I want nothing to do with you.
- 别这样,劳拉,我愿做任何事弥补 - 我们玩完了
- No. I'll do anything, Laura. - I am done with you.
我愿意做任何事去改善
I'll do anything to make it better.
- 告诉我我能做什么 - 布莱德莉,你会没事
- Just tell me what I can do. - Bradley, you'll be fine.
你是幸存者
You're a survivor.
你什么都愿意做,对吧?你就是这样的人
You'll do anything, right? That's what you do.
趁我还没改变主意,赶紧走吧
Now get out before I change my mind.
求你了,劳拉,求...
Please, Laura. Plea--
我以为我们会白头偕老
I thought we would get old together.
是真的
I really did.
- 你好,凯尔 - 你跟他约好了吗?
- Hello, Kyle. - Is he expecting you?
- 没有 - 天啊,西比尔,真没想到你会来
- Not at all. - Wow, Cybil, what a surprise.
别告诉我,让我猜猜,你把白兜帽落在公♥司♥了,对吧?
Don't tell me. Let me guess. You forgot your white hood, right?
我会让凯尔查查失物招领处,好吗?
I'll have Kyle check the lost and found, okay?
知道吗?你出任首席执行官时,我的期望值很低
Do you know, when you became CEO, my expectations were low.
事实证明,我还高估了你
It turns out, I overestimated you.
你想我了
You missed me.
不管保罗马科思花多少钱让你出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂
Whatever Paul Marks is paying for the possession of your soul,
我出双倍价钱
I will double it.
开价吧
Name your price.
你想要一部分我的新股份吗?没问题
You want a chunk of my new shares? They're yours.
这样啊,谜团解开了
Well, mystery solved.
我赌的是猩红小姐
I had my money on Miss Scarlet,
结果却是温室的怀特太太,开了一家有限责任公♥司♥
and it turns out it was Mrs. White in the conservatory with an LLC.
一群暴徒要毁掉我家族的公♥司♥
Did you really think that I would sit back
你真以为我会坐视不理?
while a bunch of thugs destroy my family's company?
你没有足够的选票来阻止交易
You don't have the votes to stop the sale.
目前没有
Yet,
相信我,我会一直战斗到最后一刻
I will keep fighting till the bitter end. Believe me.
西比尔,周五的这个时候
Cybil, by this time Friday,
UBA将成为全国最大的电视网络
UBA will be the biggest network in the country,
拥有最广的覆盖范围和最雄厚的财力
with the widest reach and the deepest pockets.
你还是接受这已成定局的结果吧
You need to embrace the inevitable.
这是一场胜利
This is a win.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你还不知道
You don't know.
- 你是真的被蒙在鼓里 - 不知道,愿闻其详
- You really don't know. - No, what don't I know?
好吧,好的
Okay. Okay.
那天我在美容院里碰到了吉纳维芙
I ran into Genevieve Micklen the other day at the salon.
通常我都躲着她
And normally, I avoid her.
我才不在乎她的马和她那可笑的金发挑染
I mean, who cares about her horses and her ridiculous blond highlights?
但她有我感兴趣的消息
But she had words for me,
而且还得意洋洋地在我面前炫耀
and she was all too happy to rub it in my face.
好吧,你要说什么?
Okay. What are you talking about?
保罗马科思打算把电视网拆分出♥售♥
Paul Marks is stripping the network for parts,
弗雷德在帮他定价
and Fred is helping him price the sale.
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表