剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
也不是UBA和保罗马科思
Nor is UBA or Paul Marks.
我们这期节目的主角是数百万,正在失去对自己身体掌控权的女性
We're here to talk about millions of women who are losing control over their bodies.
没错,但你恰好证明了我的观点
Sure. But you did just prove my point.
报道的主题是由你决定,你和保罗马科思
The story is whatever you decide it is. You and Paul Marks.
坦率地说,这周我并不想谈论我的私生活
To be frank, I did not want to talk about my private life this week.
我不想转移人们对实际新闻的注意力
I did not want to distract from the actual news.
因此,在这个新闻周期,转移到下一个恐怖事件前
So, can we, before this news cycle moves on to the next horror,
我们能不能用仅仅五分钟时间,关注一下妇女权利问题?
just for five minutes, focus on women's rights?
好吧
Okay.
说好的“通过耳机帮我”呢?
What happened to "I'll be in your ear"?
你就那么直愣愣站在那儿,一副满不在乎的样子
You just stood there with your dick in your hand like you didn't give a shit.
因为看起来你已经搞定了,好吗?
It looks like you handled it, okay?
- 我才…… - 搞定?
- So I-- - Handled it?
本就不该我自己搞定,这又不是我的工作
I'm not supposed to handle it. That's not my job.
她显然是来找我的茬,好给自己的博客赚更多点击率
She obviously came here to fuck with me and get more clicks for her blog.
你前采时没发现这点吗?
You didn't catch up on that in the preinterview?
我不知道,我认为,她提出的一些问题,坦率来讲
I don't know. I think she raised some issues that, frankly,
- 老实说,是人们好奇的问题 - 是
- honestly, people are curious about. - Uh-huh.
你被问得措手不及,让我觉得有点难以置信
I find it a little hard to believe you couldn't see that coming.
- 你这人简直不可理喻 - 嘿,别把这事怪我头上
- You're un-fucking-believable. - Hey. Don't put this on me.
- 这是你自找的,知道吗?- 好
- You set yourself up for this, okay? - Okay.
- 我自找的,好 - 对
- I did? Okay. - Yes.
你拒绝发表声明,还取消了原本要播出的访谈
You refused to put out a statement, and you fucking pulled the interview.
那个访谈是你背着我剪的
An interview that you edited behind my back.
是啊,你谁的话都听不进去,道格、我、科里都来找你
Yeah, you wouldn't listen to anybody. Send in Doug. I come in. Cory comes in.
你谁都不理
You refuse to speak to any of us.
- 对,三个智者 - 好
- Oh, right, the three wise men. - Okay.
- 抱歉,是我的错,明白了 - 天啊
- I'm sorry. My bad. Got it. - Oh, God.
要知道,我花了两年时间打造这档节目
You know what? Two years I've spent of my life building this show,
结果一个玩忽职守的制♥作♥人就给……
and turns out all it takes is one negligent producer to just--
没有我,你连节目都没有,知道吗?
You would not have a show if it wasn't for me, okay?
《走近艾丽克丝》是我的创意
Alex Unfiltered was my idea.
- 好 - 我重塑你的形象
- Okay. - I rebrand you.
不厌其烦、一遍又一遍地重塑你的形象,你可真是三生有幸
I do it over and over again. You're fucking lucky that I do.
因为猜猜看
'Cause guess what.
有任何好事出现,你总是制♥造♥麻烦
Anything good that comes along, you just light a little fire
- 立刻搅黄它 - 明白,你说得没错
- and explode it right away. - Oh, I see. Sure, I do.
和老板上♥床♥只能一时有效,艾丽克丝
Sleeping with the boss only works until it doesn't, Alex.
- 米切不是我的老板 - 对,他是其他所有人的老板
- Mitch was not my boss! - Yeah, well, he was everybody else's.
好,这话出自被我撞见
Okay. Said the guy who I walked in on
- 在我家干我助理的人之口 - 天啊
- fucking my assistant in my very own home. - Oh, God.
很好,你已经解决了这事
Well, great. You fixed that.
你不必再纠结此事,我和她的关系也被你搞砸了,祝贺你
You don't have to deal with that anymore. You fucked it up too. Congratulations.
好,我受不了了
Okay, I can't do this anymore.
你被解雇了
You're fired.
拜托……艾丽克丝,你不……
Come-- Alex, come on. You w--
- 艾丽克丝…… - 出去
- Alex-- - Get out.
告诉你一声,我从没得过新冠肺炎
Just so you know-- You know, I never had COVID.
我走进你的公♥寓♥,看到你瘫在地上
I came into your apartment, I saw you crumpled up on the floor,
然后,我做了我一直在做的事
and I did what I always do.
我救了你
You know, I rescued you.
你好像已经不再需要了
I guess you don't need that anymore.
我也一样,是的
And neither do I. Yeah.
你拍照要迟到了
You're gonna be late for the fucking photo shoot.
- 他们可以等 - 天啊,该死
- They can wait. - Jesus, fuck.
你这是喝了多少酒啊?
How much booze have you had?
- 还不够多 - 我听说测试结果很不理想
- Not enough. - I heard it was bad.
- 简直就是一场灾难 - 我是说……
- It was a fucking disaster. - I mean--
我们无法在预定日期发射,照这个速度没戏
We're not gonna make the launch. Not at this rate.
我听说你当着很多人的面大发雷霆
I heard you lost it in front of a lot of people.
都是因为该死的引气出故障
It was the fucking bleed.
我们几个月前就该发现的
We should've caught it months ago,
但我们那时全都在关注氢气泄漏事件
but we were all focused on the hydrogen leak.
航♥天♥局会撤资
NASA's gonna pull out.
我失败的话,所有人都只会拿我的特权说事
If I fail at this, all anyone's gonna talk about is my privilege.
我那该死的特权
My fucking privilege.
好像我有某种信托基金的背景,有某种安全网罩着似的
As if I'm from some trust fund with some safety net.
如果这事我搞砸了,迎接我的会是什么下场?
If I fuck this up, then what's waiting?
走吧
Come on.
这附近有一家杜安瑞德,开五分钟就到
There's a Duane Reade five minutes from here.
我们要买♥♥口香糖、佳得乐、红牛和除臭剂
We're gonna need gum, Gatorade, Red Bull and deodorant.
出发
Let's go.
UBAHACK.COM,超过90G的泄露内容
去他的,开始吧
Fuck it. Okay.
布莱德莉杰克森
礼堂,纽约城市技术学院剧院
5月5日,星期四
看过盖尔的最新简报了吗?
乔治亚州参议院决选呢?保持原样?
安排时间与参议员讨论新冠肺炎
科里艾利森发给布莱德莉杰克森
你太棒了,很高兴我回来了
到我办公室来一趟?天啊……
我能告诉别人吗?还是你想……
- 谢谢 - 不客气
- Thank you. - Of course.
瞧是谁来了
He walks among us.
科里,抱歉我迟到了
Cory. Sorry I'm late.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
谢谢
Thank you.
我要和你谈谈,情况紧急,我要见你
拜托了,去你家?
很好,肩并肩
Good. Shoulder to shoulder.
我不知道拍照前要先喝酒热身
I didn't know there was a pregame for this.
你只是需要放松一下,还是和爱人吵架了?
You just need to loosen up, or was there a lover's quarrel?
不如别再关心我的私生活了
How about don't concern yourself with my personal life.
两位能都面对我吗?
Can you guys both face me?
嘿,你想上那个主播,尽管上
Hey, you wanna fuck the talent, go right ahead.
但像这样醉醺醺跑来这儿?
But rolling up here like this?
- 别搞砸这笔交易 - 否则呢?你要走人?
- Don't fuck the deal. - Or what? You'll leave?
- 好了,两位,稍等 - 好,不用急着回来
- Okay, guys, give me one sec. - Yeah, why don't you take a couple?
科里,知道吗?你可真矮
You know what, Cory? You're a small man.
一开始我并没有注意到
I didn't really notice it at first,
但过去几个月,我一直盯着你的头顶看
but after the last few months of staring at the top of your head,
现在很难视而不见了
I kinda can't unsee it now.
是啊,天啊
Yeah, boy.
烈酒令他很讨人厌,也可能是因为上面的空气
The hooch makes him hateful. Or maybe it's the air up there.
肯定有点稀薄,因为缺氧
It must be a little thin, 'cause hypoxia,
- 它会扰乱你的大脑功能 - 对
- it can mess with your brain function. - Oh, yeah.
你以为运营这地方易如反掌,对吧?
You think this is gonna be easy, don't you?
给几部剧开绿灯、参加几场首映式
You green-light a couple shows, you come to a couple premieres,
然后就能滚回自己的沙漠小巢
and then you fuck back off to your little desert lair.
UBA不是业余爱好
UBA is not a hobby.
这可不像在玻璃罐里做酵母面团那么简单
You're not making sourdough starter in a mason jar.
银行家会无时无刻紧盯你
It's bankers breathing down your neck.
广♥告♥商会从你的橄榄球联盟季后赛比赛中,撤掉一亿美元的伟哥广♥告♥
It's ad boys pulling a hundred million in Viagra ads from your NFL playoff game
因为辉瑞刚失去了壮♥阳♥药♥的专利
because Pfizer just lost the patent for hard-ons.
当华尔街的秃鹫开始盘旋、伺机而动时,他们一定会这样
And when the Wall Street vultures start circling, and they will,
你就会需要我的建议
you will need my counsel.
可是,我不知道
And I don't know.
你现在这种态度,我不知道自己会怎么做
With that attitude of yours, I don't know where I'll be.
当一切急转直下、情况变糟时
And when it all goes south,
我看连艾丽克丝都不会留下来
I don't see Alex sticking by.
有意思你经常提起艾丽克丝
That's interesting. You talk a lot about Alex,
但她从没提起过你
but she doesn't really ever mention you.
2021年2月2日
主题:1月6日视频素材,展开电邮
什么情况?
What the fuck?
我们接到传票,要你1月6日的所有视频素材
联邦调查局的调查
他们在找你可能删掉的内容
天啊
Jesus.
哈尔杰克森
坚决捍卫你的公民自♥由♥
加油布兰登
天啊
Oh, my God.
让美国再次伟大
活见鬼
Fucking hell.
SB,斯黛拉,感谢你这样做
陷入僵局,她可能害怕了
一切都好吗?只是问问情况
泰勒布莱德莉杰克森,2.7公斤
照片附件
我很感激你
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表