剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
You don't wanna show up to those things while people are still sober.
好吧,利维,我来看看你有什么能耐
All right, Levy. Let's see what you got.
- 不好,那是谁?- 那是豪伊,我的保镖
- Oh, no. Who's that? - Yeah, that's Howie, my security.
你能叫豪伊退下吗?
Well, can you tell Howie to stand down?
这里是苏荷区,你真觉得我会绑♥架♥你?
I mean, it's SoHo. You really think I'm kidnapping you?
信不信由你,这也不是第一次了
Well, believe it or not, it wouldn't be the first time.
天啊,情况立刻变得更有意思了
Wow. Instantly just got more interesting.
保时捷
- 好的,怎么样了?- 很好,一切几乎准备就绪了
- All right. How we doing? - Great. Everything is pretty much set.
我们得把生鲜吧台移走
We're gonna have to move the raw bar.
我以为你想把它放在鸡尾酒桌旁边
I thought you wanted it next to the cocktail tables.
我们不能让牡蛎在阳光下曝晒
Well, we can't have the oysters languishing in the sun.
日落时间是7点38分,在西北方280度
The sunset is at 7:38, 280 degrees Northwest.
肯德拉,沙门氏菌可不是闹着玩的
Salmonella isn't sybaritic, Kendra.
- 我们马上处理 - 很好
- We're on it. - Good.
各位,剩60分钟,太好玩了,加油
Sixty minutes, people. This is fun. Let's go!
好的,谢谢
Yes. Thank you.
那么,我们怎么知道UBA+,不会步CBN+的后尘?
So how do we know UBA+ isn't another CBN+ situation?
你们几乎没有任何节目编排
It barely has any programming.
CBN+有什么?
What does CBN+ have?
《走近艾丽克丝》创下前所未有的收视用户数量纪录
Alex Unfiltered reached an unprecedented number of households,
让UBA+名声大噪,而且我们只会越做越好
put UBA+ on the map, and we've only grown from there.
我老婆就是为了艾丽克丝才订阅的
My wife subscribed for Alex.
她让读书俱乐部的人读艾丽克丝的回忆录
She made her book club read Alex's memoir.
关于艾丽克丝的离婚,她有很多想法
She has a lot of theories about Alex's divorce.
认为艾丽克丝该跟奇普布莱克在一起
Thought she should've ended up with Chip Black.
可她仍是美国甜心
Well, she's still America's sweetheart.
她在麦琪布莱纳的书里可不太甜
Didn't seem sweet in Maggie Brener's book.
麦琪大胆尝试过了,根本没人在乎,她现在人又在哪儿呢?
Maggie took her shot. No one gave a shit. Where is she now?
无论如何
Still.
我们的一些客户担心品牌亲和力
Some of our clients have concerns about brand affinity.
你们似乎每周都会爆出一个新丑闻
It seems like every week there's a new scandal.
但你老婆还是大力支持我们,对吧?
But your wife, she's all in, right?
我觉得是因为她喜欢混乱
I think she likes the mess.
很多人都这样,被黑之后,我们的网络流量增加了250%
A lot of people do. Post-hack, our web traffic increased 250%.
丑闻会获得点击率,这是从网络到流媒体的自然演变
Scandals get clicks. That's an organic migration from web to streaming.
偷♥窥♥者变成了订阅用户
Prying eyes became subscribers.
我要是你们的话,就会在价格飙升前,赶紧敲定这笔投资
So I would lock this shit down before the number gets any higher,
那时我们就不再给你们亲友折扣价了
and we stop giving you a friends-and-family discount.
天啊,斯黛拉,我喜欢你,你令我大为吃惊
Wow, I like you, Stella. You're surprising.
但你要明白,我得再喝一杯才能思考,所以...
But you see, I'm gonna need another drink to think it over. So...
对
Yes.
- 再来一轮?- 你会读心术嘛
- Another round? - You read my mind.
失陪一下,我要去洗手间
Excuse me. Need the ladies'.
嘿
Hey.
要是你能把我的琴酒换成白水,我会感激不尽
I'd be eternally grateful if you could bring water instead of gin.
我根本比不上那些人的酒量
These guys are impossible to keep up with.
- 没问题 - 谢谢
- No problem. - Thanks.
我把计时器设定成90分钟,时间一到我就离开
I'm setting a 90-minute timer, then I'm gone.
必要的话我可以游回曼哈顿
I'll swim back to Manhattan if I have to.
你不能把我单独留在这座悲伤的宫殿
You are not leaving me alone in this palace of sadness.
这里确实让人感到
It does kinda scream,
“真的,单身也挺好的”
"Really, I'm fine being single."
- 好的 - 请进
- All right. - Come on in.
谢谢
Thanks.
失陪一下,嗨
Excuse me one second. Hi.
嘿,你家好漂亮
Hey. Your place looks great.
是啊,自从你上次来,我添加了一些装饰
Oh, yeah. I made a few additions since you were last here.
这些广♥告♥主管不是买♥♥♥房♥♥的赠品?
You mean the ad execs don't come with the house?
那群穿仓库男装复古衣的傻瓜
That group of mouth breathers in the vintage Men's Warehouse
很需要欣赏,布莱德莉杰克森惊艳四座的表演
could really use the Bradley Jackson razzle-dazzle.
你要去打招呼吗?好,谢谢
You wanna go say hi? Good. Thank you.
嗨
Hi.
我是布莱德莉杰克森
I'm Bradley Jackson.
- 幸会 - 彼此彼此...
- Very nice to meet you. - Nice to meet--
欢迎下一批搭乘的客人
Next ride. Welcome.
独一无二的康尼岛
The one and only Coney Island.
这地方曾经叫做太空乐园,整个园区都以太空为主题
So this place was called Astroland, and the whole park had a space theme.
- 知道了 - 我曾在这里工作
- I see. - And I worked here
在上大学前的那个暑假
the summer before college.
我拒绝了在《纽约客》的实习机会
Turned down an internship at The New Yorker
去当侍酒女招待
to salt margarita glasses.
你一定令你♥爸♥妈十分骄傲
Well, your parents must've been so proud.
我爸说如果他早知道,会养出一个给人端鸡尾酒女招待
My father, he said if he'd known he was raising a cocktail waitress,
他根本不会浪费时间教我认字
he would've never bothered to teach me to read.
所以说,这就是你所谓的惊喜?追忆往事吗?
Well, is that what this is then? Is this a walk down memory lane?
不...我表现得...,我真的只是想跟你道歉而已
No, no. I act-- I really just wanted to apologize.
我在火箭发射那天放你鸽子,真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry I bailed on the launch.
- 我那时候正在气头上 - 好,所以是什么惹到你了?
- I was just so pissed. - Right, so what was that about?
跟你无关,完全无关
It had nothing to do with you. Nothing.
我怎么感觉完全是因为我的关系
Kinda felt like it had an awful lot to do with me.
我知道,抱歉,我只是...
I know. I'm sorry. I just have such--
我和UBA的关系非常复杂
I have a very complicated history with UBA.
里面的那些男人想...
Men trying to...
主宰我的命运
control my destiny.
而那不是你的错
And that is not on you.
你当时说得对,我们应该花时间
And you were right when you said we should take some time
多了解彼此,而我搞砸了
to get to know each other, and I screwed that up.
不过那都是协议还没黄时的事了
Well, that was back when there was a deal on the table.
现在说这些为时已晚
That ship has sailed.
晚了吗?
Well, has it?
你都跟我来这儿了
I mean, you're here.
我是迫不得已
Under duress.
我真的...
I really--
先生,你的超级惊喜在等着你
Well, your suborbital surprise awaits you, sir.
你逗我呢吧?
Really?
快点,我欠你一段航程,走吧
Come on, I owe you a ride. Let's go.
- 我们上去好好玩玩 - 我最讨厌排队
- Let's have some fun. - I hate standing in lines.
天啊,几乎没什么人在排队啊,阔佬
Oh, my goodness. It's barely a line, moneybags.
阔佬?说得跟你会亲自买♥♥菜似的
Moneybags? Like you do your own grocery shopping.
你是亲自买♥♥菜吗?
And you do yours?
- 不是,我有一个农场 - 是吗?
- No, I have a farm. - You do?
我完全自给自足
It's completely self-sustainable.
你种什么?比特币吗?
What do you grow, Bitcoin?
康尼岛,太空竞赛
好了
All right.
准备好,要出发了
Strap in. Here we go.
你宁愿坐这个,也不要乘坐我的火箭?
Passed up a ride on my rocket for this?
我后悔了,我有过不少遗憾
Regrets, I've had a few.
...内阁成员和参议员都落荒而逃
...chambers and the senators running for their lives.
我当时其实...没看见副总统
I actually-- I didn't see the Vice President.
我在大楼的另一个区域,但是...
I was in a different part of the building, but--
是你报道...对吧?
Well, you're covering-- right?
你知道现在有什么新进展吗?
You kinda know anything new that's going on?
情况不太一样了
Well, there's different, you know, things.
- 大陪审团提出起诉... - 抱歉打扰了
- Indictments, you know-- - So sorry to interrupt.
好
Yeah.
让我和布莱德莉单独聊几句?
Can I borrow Bradley for a minute?
好,没问题
Yeah. Of course.
- 嘿,我女儿很喜欢你 - 谢谢,很高兴认识大家
- Hey. My daughter's a big fan. - Thanks. Nice meeting you all.
天啊,谢谢你
Oh, my God. Thank you.
我都能听见你心死的声音
I could hear you dying inside.
你最好小心一点,否则我们会登上《第六页》的八卦头条
Well, you better be careful or we're gonna end up on Page Six.
你能来,真的让我大吃一惊
I'm really surprised you came.
这比《美国日间秀》滑冰马拉松有趣得多
Well, you know, it beats the YDA skate-athon.
- 喝醉了的奥德拉滑冰简直不忍♥直视 - 她很夸张
- Audra, drunk, on ice is a lot. - She's a lot.
而且我想见你
And I wanted to see you.
劳拉
Laura.
- 米娅 - 嘿,你好吗?
- Mia. - Hey. How are you?
好得很
Never better.
瞧瞧我们,齐聚一堂,像疫情爆发初期那样
Look at us, all together. Like the early days of the pandemic.
- 是啊 - 天啊
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表