剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
敬业员工私密资料的人 不予支付赎金
who have stolen the private data of thousands of dedicated employees.
在这个错误信息泛滥的时代
In this era of misinformation,
记者每天都遭到威胁
where journalists are intimidated on a daily basis,
真♥相♥愈发政♥治♥化
where truth is increasingly politicized,
UBA电视网不会为了颜面向勒索妥协
UBA will not give in to blackmail just to save face.
因为你们对我们的信任一旦失去 就再也找不回来了
Because once we lose your trust, there's no going back.
我们会继续为大家带来事件的最新进展
We will continue to update you as this story unfolds.
结束
And we're out.
多好啊
Isn't this nice?
没有手♥机♥和电脑干扰我们
No phones or computers to distract us.
只有放松、对话
Just kick back, relax and converse.
就像两个黑暗洞穴里的史前人
Like a couple of prehistoric men in a dark cave.
火的余烬温暖着我们
The embers of the fire warming us.
聆听长毛猛犸象的悲鸣
Listening to the mournful cries of a woolly mammoth.
那甚至不是西比尔的钱
It's not even Cybil's money.
有谁不喜欢花别人的钱?
Who doesn't like spending other people's money?
大部分公♥司♥不会付钱的
Most companies don't pay.
好吧 她跟你说了那段屁话?她跟所有人都说
Okay. Did she give you that cockroach speech? She gives it to everyone.
仿佛是她家族纹章上的话一样
It's like it's on her fucking family's coat of arms.
-是 -对 她说了好几次
- Yes. - Yeah. She did. A couple of times.
听着 你有自己的办事方式 我尊重这一点
Look, you do things your way. I respect that.
我也不想知道每一次会议的纪要
And I don't expect to be looped into every meeting.
但这些搞科技的家伙真难对付
But these tech guys, they're a different beast.
我知道
I know.
我是说 我也搞过科技
I'm just saying. I'm from that world.
保罗马科思很狡猾
Paul Marks, he's tricky.
所以如果你要开战 确保不要腹背受敌
So if you're going to war, make sure you're not fighting it on two fronts.
我得准备明天的事了 将会是一片混乱
I gotta prep for tomorrow. It's gonna be a bloodbath.
是
Yeah.
这消息可能会从我的电邮里泄露
It'll probably come out in my emails.
我去年在和布雷克格里芬交往
I was dating Blake Griffin last year.
没想到你喜欢他那种的
Wouldn't have guessed he's your type.
我不喜欢
He wasn't.
你有什么八卦要被爆料的吗?
Anything of yours gonna come out?
等着看吧
Guess we'll see.
以我对你的了解 可能爆料会对你的目标有帮助
Knowing you, it'll probably help your cause.
喂?
Hello?
-厄尔吗?-是
- Earl? - Yeah.
来给保罗马科思的合并 起草一份包含交易要点的文件
Let's work up a document with deal points for a merger with Paul Marks.
好
Okay.
可以接受的数字、时间线、盈利预测
Viable numbers, timeline, profit projections.
一大早就泄露出去 让大众好好吃瓜
And leak it early tomorrow and let the street lap it up.
我这就办
I'm on it.
-嗨 -嗨
- Hi. - Hey.
劳拉给我打电♥话♥了
Laura called me.
你为什么没告诉我视频的事?
Why did you not tell me about the video?
对不起 你和性侵者睡了?
I'm sorry, did you fuck a predator?
-是 难以启齿 -你表现得挺混♥蛋♥的
- Yeah, not my finest moment. - You were kind of being an asshole.
是非常混♥蛋♥
I was such an asshole.
烦心事太多了
Just so much going on.
亲爱的 危机管理是我的专长
Honey, crisis management is my specialty.
让我帮你渡过难关吧
Let me help you through this.
-我们会没事的 -我不知道该怎么办 好
- I don't know what I'm gonna do. Okay. - We're gonna be okay.
-我们能行 -谢谢
- We've got this. - Thank you.
请进
Yeah?
-你没事了 -谢谢
- You're good to go. - Thank you.
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表