剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
Hey,
- 我刚才看见新闻了 - 太离谱了
- I just heard the news. - It's insane.
对,卡瓦诺还好意思说,罗诉韦德案是既定法律
Yeah. So much for Kavanaugh calling Roe settled law.
我们早有心理准备,但你能相信这种烂事真会发生?
I mean, we knew this was coming, but can you believe this shit?
这就是莉兹这一代人成长的世界
This is the world that Lizzy and her generation get to grow up in.
- 实在太... - 听着,我知道你很忙
- It's so-- - Look, I know you're slammed,
但我们应该谈谈照片的事
but we should probably talk about this photo.
等我们回家再谈,好吗?
Well, let's just do it when we get home, okay?
我在这里还有几件事要处理
I just have a few things to do here,
然后...但我们回去后见...
and then-- but I'll meet you right back there--
- 是,我不能 - 好...
- Yeah, I can't. - Right--
我几小时后就要上飞机了
I gotta be on a plane in a few hours.
- 德克萨斯的引擎测试 - 不
- Texas, the engine test-- - No.
没错
That's right.
天啊,这一切都发生得太快
Oh, gosh, this is all happening really fast.
是啊,时机糟透了
Yeah. The timing couldn't be worse.
好的,你回来之后,或许我们能再来个亲密周末
All right, well, when you get back, maybe we can have another lost weekend.
我想要的不只是一个周末
I want more than a weekend.
嘿,米娅,怎么了?
Hey, Mia. What do you need?
嘿,你能问艾丽克丝,她明天想在华盛顿主播吗?
Hey, can you ask Alex if she wants to anchor from DC tomorrow?
我能安排她搭飞机
I can get her on a plane.
好的,给我,一点时间,我马上回电给你
Yeah. Just give me one second. I'll call you right back.
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表