剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
华盛顿那事之后,我改变了很多
在下午12点53分,外♥围♥封锁线被突破
At 12:53 p.m., the outer perimeter is breached.
我知道你很难过,对不起
想象一下,这座代表民♥主♥的圣殿中一片混乱
Imagine, complete chaos within the walls of this monument to democracy.
没人知道要去哪里,或该怎么做
No one knows where to go or what to do.
布莱德莉杰克森的特别报道
No one knows where to go or what to do.
1月6日,美国国会大厦遇袭
No one knows where to go or what to do.
你回来了,那我就放心了
You're back. That's a relief.
是,距离发射还有几个月的时间
Yeah. Well, we still have a few months before the launch.
我们只需要更多现金
We just need more cash.
我去算一下,我应该找到解决办法了
Gonna run some numbers. I think I see a way out of this.
还有一件事
There's something else.
我们让凯特丹顿走人后
When we let Kate Danton go,
她告诉大家她要去帕洛阿尔托
she told everyone she was headed to Palo Alto.
- 然后呢?- 可她却飞去了纽约
- And? - And she flew to New York instead.
我今天打给她,她没接
I called her today, and she didn't answer.
你觉得她会是个麻烦吗?
Do you think she could be a problem?
不知道,也许吧
I don't know. Maybe.
劳拉来电
- 嗨 - 布莱德莉,嗨
- Hey. - Bradley, hey.
听着,我今晚可能会晚一点回家,因为《TMS》有点事要处理
Listen, I might be a little late tonight because we have a thing at TMS.
其实我现在在自己家,不太舒服
Actually, I'm at my place. I'm not feeling so great.
不,你会不会是感染新冠了?
Oh, no. Do you think it's COVID?
不是,我的测试结果呈阴性
No, I don't think so. I tested negative.
但我会睡这边,以防万一
But I'm gonna sleep here, just in case.
好吧,需要我给你带什么过去就告诉我
Okay, well, let me know if I can bring you anything.
好的
Yeah, I will.
我只是需要点时间
I just need some time.
好的
Okay.
劳拉?
Laura?
你知道我爱你吧?
I love you. You know that, right?
我也爱你
I love you too.
好,尽快好起来
Okay. Feel better.
- 嘿,杨科,你好吗?- 嘿,你好吗?
- Hey, Yanko. How are you? - Hey. What's up?
嘿,你来晚了
Hey. You're here late.
是,短暂休息一下
Yeah. Just taking a minute.
天啊,出什么事了?你受伤了?
Oh, my God. What happened? Did you hurt yourself?
我想理清思绪,于是就去跑步了,结果把腿给弄伤了
I went for a run to clear my head, and I managed to fuck up my leg.
是,我从来没有未完过
Yeah, I've never DNF'ed.
未完过?
DNF'ed?
意思是“没有完成”
It means "did not finish."
很蠢,但又不是什么比赛之类的,对
It's stupid, but it wasn't a race or anything that-- Yeah.
怀念在赛场上的感觉吗?
You miss being out there?
是的
Yeah.
但我已经不属于那条赛道了
But I do not belong on that track anymore.
无论我多么刻苦训练,都回不到从前
No matter how much I train, it's not coming back.
是的
Yeah.
我梦见最后一圈、最后一个转弯
I dream of the final lap, the final turn.
从外侧超人
Passing on the outside.
从来没人能追上我
I never get caught.
嘿,听着,昨天的事,我说的那些话,其实不关我的事
Hey, look, about yesterday. What I said. It's none of my business.
不是……我……想道歉,我太过分了
It's no-- And I'm-- I wanna apologize. I was way out of line.
没错
Yes. You were.
但很多事上,我们永远无法达成一致意见
But there are a lot of things we're never gonna agree on.
我知道……但你是我的同事,我太过分了
I know. I know. But you're my colleague, and I screwed up.
知道吗?而且你现在,正经历这么多事,可……
You know? And you got so much going on as it is, and...
你真的曾想领养一个孩子吗?
Did you really try to adopt a kid?
如果你真想试试的话,可以先帮我看孩子
You know, you can always babysit mine if you really wanna try it on.
你或许会改变想法呢
It might change your mind.
嘿,我们所有人几分钟后要聚聚
Hey, we're all gonna get together in a few minutes.
你要不要一起?
You wanna come join?
我觉得我不应该参加
I didn't think that that was something I should go to.
才不是,来嘛,我们会很开心
Not at all. Come on. We'd love to have you.
你是这个家庭的一员
You're part of the family.
好吧
Yeah.
我来的不是时候吗?
Is this a bad time?
确实是
Yeah, actually.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没打给你
For not calling.
还上了《美国日间秀》我知道你有多讨厌他们
For going on YDA. I know how much you hate them.
你可以上《美国日间秀》
You can go on YDA.
也可以上《雄鹰新闻》你不欠我什么
You can go on Eagle News. You don't owe me anything.
你平安无事,我很庆幸
I'm just glad you're safe.
虽然我是个中年肾上腺素瘾君子,不愿……
Even though I'm a middle-aged adrenaline junkie who--
- 不愿安定下来,是 - 就是这个
- Can't commit to a zip code. Yeah. - That was it.
骂得很好
That was a good one.
确实很好
It was a good one.
你知道我躺在那个医院里时在想什么吗?
Do you know what I was thinking when I was laid up in that hospital?
不知道
No.
我在想,当时因为米切的事,我对你太差劲了
I was thinking about how much of a shit I was to you about Mitch.
也许我活该被攻击
How maybe I deserved to get hit.
还有……
And...
我想了很多我们在你家,一起生活的点点滴滴
I thought a lot about being at your place with you.
安德烈,你为何来这儿?
Why are you here, André?
我很想你
I miss you.
怎么,你想再试一次?
So, what, you wanna try again?
是的,也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
你不会为我而改变
You're not changing for me.
我不会为你而改变
I'm not changing for you.
我们就是这种人
This is who we are.
我总是这样,总是爱上像你这样的人
I always do this. I always give myself to people like you.
花言巧语的男人
Men who say the right things
但真正需要他们时,他们就会弃你而去
and then, you know, they pull away when you need them.
我不想再经历一次
I can't do it anymore.
米娅
Mia.
别在这儿说这些了,这是我工作的地方
We can't do this here. This is where I work.
然后我们去别的地方,聊聊吧
Then we'll go somewhere else. Talk.
不行,我还有点事
No, I can't. I have a thing.
好吧
Okay.
你想去哪?
Where you wanna go?
哪都可以
It doesn't matter.
只要你跟我走
Just come with me.
该死,谢天谢地
Fucking hell. Thank God.
嗨
Hi.
你好啊
Hey there.
你没事吧?
You okay?
天啊,看来你和我一样度过了美好的一周
Oh, boy. Looks like you had as good a week as I had.
差不多吧
Something like that.
来抱抱
Come here.
是,测试糟糕透顶
Yeah. It was a total shit show.
该死
Oh, shit.
如果我们能在夏季发射就很幸运了
We'll be lucky if we make the summer launch.
说实话,情况不太妙
Honestly. It's just not looking good.
天啊,我很遗憾听你这么说
Oh, God. I'm so sorry.
跟我说说你的糟心事
Tell me about you.
我的同事认为我的工作
Well, my colleagues don't think that I can do my job
以及跟你在一起无法兼得
and be with you at the same time.
太荒谬了
That's ridiculous.
他们真的很差劲
They've been absolutely awful.
我还……炒掉了奇普
And I... fired Chip.
- 天啊 - 很离谱
- Wow. - I know.
我一直坐在这里想,也许是时候了
And I've just been sitting here thinking, you know, maybe it's time.
也许是时候我该离开这里了
Maybe it's just time I finally leave this place.
我在这里已经是孤家寡人了
I don't have anyone over there anymore,
这里感觉已经不像家了
and it just doesn't feel like a home anymore.
不知道,我只是觉得,这里不值得自己去拯救
I don't know. I just don't think it's worth saving.
抱歉,这不是你想听的
I'm sorry. This is not what you wanted to hear.
不……
No, no.
如果我们换个方向呢?
What if we went in a different direction?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
我一直认为UBA是一个长♥期♥投资项目
Well, I've been thinking about UBA as this long-term investment.
10年、15年、20年后就能有盈利但是……
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表