剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
那个漂亮女孩冲你笑笑,你就放松了警惕
The pretty girl smiled, and you let your guard down.
对,所以就这样吗?你没辙了?,我花钱雇你就是让你解决问题
Right. So, that's it? That's all you got? I pay you to fix things.
你花钱雇我是让我跟你说实话
You pay me to tell you the truth.
别抱怨了,赶紧采取行动,头脑清醒一点
Pull your pants up, and get your fucking head straight.
我们去了圣巴特岛,我带了错误颜色的比基尼去
We went to St. Barts and I brought the wrong color bikini.
- 我最讨厌这样了 - 蓝色不适合我
- I hate it when that happens. - Blue is not my color.
你看见她的礼服了吗?
Did you see her dress?
她看起来美呆了
She looked absolutely gorgeous.
我们必须坐经济舱了,很抱歉,你没意见吧?
We have to fly commercial. I'm sorry. You all right with that?
- 随机应变吧 - 好...
- Play it by ear. - Okay. Yeah.
我♥干♥吗要来这里?
What am I even doing here?
到底怎么回事?
What the fucking fuck?
他们要推♥翻♥罗诉韦德案
They're overturning Roe.
谁?
Who?
罗,堕胎权
Roe. Abortion rights.
天啊
Wow.
我的身体,我的选择
My body, my choice.
至少我们在纽约,我们会没事的
At least we're in New York. We'll be okay.
你真的这样想?
That's your take. Really?
女人们会死于异位妊娠
Women are gonna die of ectopic pregnancies
而医生在试图救人时会被起诉
while doctors get sued trying to save lives.
强♥奸♥受害者将被迫怀行凶者的孩子
Rape victims will be forced to carry their assailant's child
产妇死亡率将会急剧上升
and the maternal mortality rate will skyrocket.
主要是有色人种女性,因为这种烂事就会在这个国家发生
Mostly for women of color because that is how shit rolls in this country!
天啊,我要离开这里
Jesus. Get me out of here.
- 对 - 她有什么毛病?
- I know, right? - What the fuck is her problem?
她在激动什么?
Triggered much?
什么情况?她为什么勃然大怒?
What is that? Why is she mad?
废除法♥院♥
我不知道是谁将草案外泄
No idea who leaked the draft.
罗伯茨还没发布声明,他们觉得明早就会有
Roberts hasn't put out a statement. They think it'll come tomorrow morning.
知道了
Got it.
- 工作人员在等你 - 好,播报吧
- The crew's waiting for you. - All right, let's do it.
在一份被称为“法♥院♥意见”的外泄草案中
In a leaked draft labeled "Opinion of the Court,"
塞缪尔阿利托大♥法♥官这样写道
Justice Samuel Alito writes that, quote,
“我们认为罗与凯西案必须被推♥翻♥”
"We hold that Roe and Casey must be overruled."
嗨,你有空吗?
Hi. Do you have a minute?
为了你吗?我永远有空,请进
For you? Always. Come in.
...人♥民♥选出来的代表
...to the people's elected representatives.
美国最高法♥院♥草案外泄事件太扯了,我猜是真的
It's crazy about this SCOTUS leak. I guess it was legit.
是的,听起来是这样,女人们都会全神贯注地看新闻的
Yeah, sounds like it. Women are gonna be glued to the news.
厌女这事还真有趣,总是对生意有好处
It's a funny thing about misogyny, it's always good for business.
为什么?
Why is that?
克里斯在网上发了张图,事情会变得很复杂
Chris posted something. It's gonna get complicated.
我看见了,我会跟她谈
I saw that. I'm gonna have a word with her.
是谁决定一个钮扣还不够好?
Who decided a button wasn't good enough?
一颗钮扣就能搞定,但不行,一定要再加珠宝
A button does the job. But no, there has to be jewelry involved.
...联邦宪法保护堕胎权
...federal constitutional protection of abortion rights.
还有一件事
There's one more thing.
能等一下吗?
Can it fucking wait a second?
不用...我能搞定
No, no, I can do it.
在唐纳德特朗普总统
After President Donald Trump
任命尼尔戈萨奇、布雷特卡瓦诺
has appointed Neil Gorsuch, Brett Kavanaugh
和艾米科尼巴雷特后
and Amy Coney Barrett.
站好别动
Stand still.
...推♥翻♥如此重大的里程碑式的决定
...overturned landmark decisions of this magnitude.
上一次是1954年的布朗诉教育委员会案
The last time being the Brown vs Board of Education ruling in 1954.
你曾经厌倦过这里吗?整天忙着救火
Do you ever get tired of this place? Putting out all the fires?
不会,我乐在其中,我连睡觉都梦见待在办公室
No, I fucking love it. When I sleep, I dream of being at the office.
斯黛拉,怎么了?
Stella, what?
交易完成后,保罗要把你赶出去
After the deal goes through, Paul's gonna push you out.
他要我接替你的工作
He offered me your job.
今天还真是惊喜连连
This day, it is full of surprises.
你怎么答复他的?
What did you tell him?
我还什么都没说
I haven't told him anything yet,
但我桌上有一份雇佣协议
but there is an employment agreement sitting on my desk
阿曼达正在等我签
that Amanda is waiting for me to sign.
你应该签
Well, you should sign it.
什么?
What?
如果他背着我给你工作要约
If he came to you with an offer behind my back,
这是因为他觉得自己可以操控你
it's because he thinks he can manipulate you.
就让他这么想吧
Let's let him think that.
这不会是你第一次在这里被低估
It won't be the first time you were underestimated around here.
我签了之后会怎么样?
And what happens after I sign it?
不知道,你就盯着他
I don't know, keep an eye on him.
建立信任
Build some trust.
然后我们静观其变
And then we see how it plays out.
我应该回去忙了
I should get back to it.
这周会非常忙
It's gonna be a crazy week.
我一直在找你,显然你一整天都在外面
I've been looking for you. Apparently, you were out all day.
莱纳德
Leonard.
- 你那个小问题解决了吗 - 你说什么?
- Have you handled your little problem? - Excuse me?
董事会成员还是打电♥话♥跟我说,这场司法部闹剧
I'm still getting calls from board members regarding this DOJ fiasco.
他们应该直接跟你沟通
They should be hearing directly from you.
科里,并非所有人都对这笔交易满意
Not everyone is tucked in on this deal, Cory.
你必须向他们保证你能掌控大局
You need to give them assurances that you've got it all in hand.
别跟我说我必须做什么
Let's not talk about what I need to do.
我来告诉你你必须做什么,别再对我指手画脚了
Here's what you need to do. Get off my back.
你今晚有点过分了
You're a little out of line tonight.
亲爱的玛莎惹毛了你,是吧?
Dear Martha did quite a job on you, didn't she?
嘿,我做了我的工作,你的工作是安抚董事会
Hey, I did my job. Your job is to placate the board.
所以我才选了你
That's the reason I picked you.
你说什么?
I'm sorry?
天啊,显然我得再说一次
Oh, God. Apparently, I need to repeat myself.
叫董事会学乖一点,听命于我
Get the board in line, right behind me.
我们似乎得弄清楚你的工作究竟是什么
It sounds like we need to clarify just what your job is.
是我打败了西比尔
I won the fucking war with Cybil.
我选择与你分享战果
I choose to share the spoils with you,
但如果有必要,我也会毫不犹豫地赶走你
but I have no problem moving you out of play if that's what's required.
你到底有什么毛病?
What the hell is wrong with you?
莱纳德,我只想说,历史会重演
All I'm saying, Leonard, is history can repeat itself.
弗雷德与西比尔搞不清楚状况,他们是血淋淋的例子
Fred and Cybil didn't get the memo, and their heads are on pikes
证明我才是当家作主的人
in the armoire in my office where I keep my extra shirts.
现在,我要去楼下的派对吃一点开胃点心
In the meantime, I'm heading downstairs to the party to have a canapé or two.
你走楼梯吧
Why don't you take the stairs?
好的
Okay.
天啊
Oh, my God.
- 该死 - 嘿...
- Fuck. - Hey, hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
看来你要错过余兴派对了
Guess you're gonna miss the after-party, huh?
余兴派对早结束了
That after-party is so over.
我的朋友,我们又回到,堕胎非法的年代了,你敢信吗?
It's back to coat hangers and dark alleys, my friend. Can you fucking believe this?
- 天啊,搞什么?- 我不知道
- What the fuck, man? - I don't know.
听着,我会跟编辑们开会
Look, I'm gonna sit with the editors,
剪辑一个关于法♥院♥堕胎判决的视频
work up a video, history of the court on abortion.
明天一大早就播出,好吗?
I say we run it first thing tomorrow morning, yeah?
你能调出鲁思金斯伯格,任命听证会的视频吗?
And can you please pull the clip from RBG's confirmation hearing?
- 女人必须... - 女人必须是决策者
- It is essential that women be-- - That women be the decision-maker.
对,我已经调出那个视频了,也已经传给他了
Yes. I already pulled the clip. I already sent it to him.
当然了
'Course you did.
我读你的心思读了20年,这是我的超能力
I've been reading your mind for 20 years. It's like my superpower.
天啊
Oh, gosh.
- 你知道我完全忘记什么了吗?- 什么?
- You know what I totally forgot? - What?
1973年的原始判决...,那个也外泄了,记得吗?
The original decision in '73-- That was leaked too, remember that?
美国最高法♥院♥...他们甚至无法保密?
The highest court in the land-- They can't even keep a secret?
- 是啊 - 全都在里面
- I know. - Well, it's all in there.
- 有任何需要就打给我 - 太好了,谢谢
- So, call me if you need anything. - Great Thank you.
好,或许我需要一件红色长袍跟,和一顶帽子
Yeah. Maybe just a red robe, and a bonnet.
或许将你改名为“奇普财产”
Maybe we change your name to "of Chip."
- 太快了吗?- 有一点
- Too soon? - I think a little.
嘿
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表