剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
克里斯亨特关于美国最高法♥院♥的帖子引起轩然大♥波♥
评论:2024年美国总统克里斯亨特
我爱克里斯亨特,克里斯鼓舞人心
克里斯亨特得闭上她的臭嘴、去死
UBA电视网
嘿
Hey!
婴儿杀手
Baby killer!
他们选出了大陪审团,因此我会派扬科……
Well, they picked the grand jury, so I'm gonna send Yanko--
天啊
Holy shit.
- 你没事吧?- 看来我的帖子让人不爽了
- Are you okay? - I guess my post hit a nerve.
而且我超爱这件大衣
And I really liked this coat.
金库网站,公♥司♥联谊会?
艾丽克丝利维和保罗马科思,被拍到在爱巢中亲热
还有五分钟,艾丽克丝
Five minutes, Alex.
谢谢
Thanks.
天啊
Oh, God.
本周的《走近艾丽克丝》
This week on Alex Unfiltered...
超越者
Big Data, fake news and the truth about his top-secret tech.
大数据、假新闻,以及有关他绝密科技的真♥相♥
Big Data, fake news and the truth about his top-secret tech.
超越者首席执行官保罗马科思,与艾丽克丝利维百无禁忌畅聊
Nothing's off the table as Hyperion CEO Paul Marks talks with Alex Levy
引领UBA走向未来
about taking UBA into the future.
敬请收看本次独家专访,周四晚上8点,UBA+独家播出
Join us for this exclusive interview, Thursday at 8:00, only on UBA+.
我敢肯定,他们肯定百无禁忌
I bet nothing's off the table.
我更感兴趣他们私底下那些事
I'm more interested in what's happening under the table.
你觉得他们录这个访谈时睡了没?
Do you think they were sleeping together when they shot this?
真不敢相信米切死后,她还在搞这种事
I can't believe after Mitch, she's still pulling this shit.
好吧,我觉得是两码事
Okay, I don't think it's exactly the same thing.
- 你看了那张照片没?- 没有
- Did you see the picture? - No.
太尴尬了
It's embarrassing.
她把我们变成了一个笑话
She's turning us into a joke.
嘿,我来讲个笑话
Hey, I've got a joke.
要多少个自恋者才能拧上一个灯泡?
How many narcissists does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
多少?
How many?
一个就够,但自恋者要全世界看自己表演
Just one, but they need the whole world watching.
乔尔,当真?
Really, Joel?
抱歉
Sorry.
好吧,各位,请听好了
All right. You guys, listen up.
我只想说
I just have to say
不管我的私生活怎样
that no matter what goes on in my personal life,
都完全不会影响《TMS》的日常工作
nothing here in our day-to-day at TMS is gonna change.
所以我们没时间八卦或说些有的没的
So we don't have time for bullshit or gossip.
- 美国最高法♥院♥的这篇报道至关重要 - 同意
- This SCOTUS story is too important. - Agreed.
我们今天的节目很精彩,但我们这一周都要全力以赴
We had a great show today, but we have to bring it all week.
工作吧,谁有意见草案的复印件?
Let's get to it. Who's got copies of the draft opinion?
有人知道有关泄密者的情况吗?他们只是在互相指责吗?
Does anybody have any info on the leaker? Are they all just pointing fingers?
- 到底什么情况?- 我去复印,我这就去
- What's happening? - I can make copies. I'll do that.
好,乔尔,你这样才算没浪费时间
Yeah, that'd be a better use of your time, Joel.
我想请柯尔斯藤吉利布兰德,上《走近艾丽克丝》
I want Kirsten Gillibrand on Alex Unfiltered.
他们只给我们五分钟时间,还要求上《TMS》
They're only gonna give us five minutes and asked to be on TMS.
是吗?
They did?
还只给我们五分钟?
And they will only give us five minutes?
- 奇普,这是真的?- 好,我会去了解一下情况,是
- Honestly. Chip? - Yeah, I'll look into it. Yeah.
安妮塔希尔那边有消息了吗?
Any word from Anita Hill?
我今早又打给她了,但时间还早,所以……
I reached out again this morning, but it's still early, so...
好吧,再打
All right. Well, call again.
- 我也打 - 没问题
- I'll call too. - Absolutely.
听着,我们都在全力以赴,好吗?
Look, we're going all in on this, okay?
嘿,先别走,大家周四都有空吧?
Hey, before you go, everyone's still good for Thursday, right?
《TMS》见?
We'll meet in the teacup?
很好,好了,各位,回去工作,走吧
Great. Okay, guys, back to work. Let's go.
她怎么样?
And how is she doing?
我们让她请一天假回家休息,但你了解克里斯的个性
We told her to take the day, just go home, but you know Chris.
那你觉得这种情况是个案,还是说会是个问题?
So, do you think this is a one-off thing, or is this gonna be a problem?
还不确定,我会留意
Not sure yet. I'll keep an eye on it.
- 昨晚之后,艾丽克丝找你谈了吗?- 没有
- Did Alex talk to you since last night? - No.
- 保罗呢?- 他现在在德克萨斯
- What about Paul? - He's in Texas right now.
星期四回来拍照
He's coming back on Thursday for the photo shoot.
是,他在行动
Yeah, he's making moves.
是啊,好像所有人都在行动
Yeah. Seems like everybody is.
你打算告诉我,你就是那个斯坦福学生吗?
Were you ever gonna tell me that you're the Stanford student?
那你会对我特殊照顾吗?
Would you have done anything differently?
所以他才把我的职位给你
You know that's why he offered you my job.
他担心你会是个问题
He was worried that you're a problem.
于是他出手解决了
And so he took care of it.
超越者内部可能出事了,而保罗想掩盖此事
I think something's going on at Hyperion, something that Paul wants to keep quiet.
你能说得更具体些吗?
Can you be more specific?
- 不能 - 好吧
- No. - Okay.
如果保罗想和艾丽克丝上♥床♥,那就上吧
If Paul wants to sleep with Alex, so be it.
如果他想把他们的裸照卖♥♥了换非同质代币,只要她同意,我不在乎
If he wants to sell their nudes as NFTs, as long as she consents, I don't care.
他作秀不重要,耍手段也不重要
His stunts don't matter. His moves don't matter.
重要的是他的钱
His money matters.
所以无论如何,我们都要完成这笔交易
So we are going to close this deal, no matter what,
这样UBA电视网的未来也就有保障了
and UBA's future is going to be secure.
我的有偿离职金额为一亿五千万美元
And I got a $150 million buyout,
因此要炒掉我可是要下血本的
so I judge it as too expensive to fire me.
- 还有其他事吗?- 没了
- Is there anything else? - No.
嗨,我是凯特,请留言
Hi. You've reached Kate. Leave a message.
该死
Shit.
- 早安 - 早安
- Good morning. - Good morning.
我就是来看看雇佣协议签得怎么样了
Just checking on this employment agreement.
是,条件很不错
Yeah. Looks good.
我的经纪团队很快就会给你答复
My agents are gonna get back to you shortly.
太好了,我想在股东投票前组好团队
Great. Wanna get the team in place before the shareholder vote.
是的……当然了
Oh, yeah. Yeah. Of course.
我给计划生育联合会的法务部主管留了言
I left a message for the head of legal at Planned Parenthood,
- 琳达……好吧…… - 康斯坦丁,好的,我会跟进
- Linda-- Right. Okay. - Constantine. Yeah, I'll follow up.
还有,安妮塔希尔办公室终于联♥系♥我了
Also, Anita Hill's office finally reached out.
太好了
Good.
他们说两周后再联♥系♥他们
They said check back with them in, like, two weeks.
两周?
Two weeks?
听着,先听我说,我打了几通电♥话♥,了解到……
Look, before you say anything, I made some calls, and...
安妮塔希尔要和劳拉彼得森做深度访谈
Anita Hill's doing an in-depth with Laura Peterson.
开什么玩笑啊
You have got to be kidding me.
国家宽带网就这德性,制片人耍阴招,我的电♥话♥就是打不进去
It's NBN. The producers are playing dirty, and I'm just not getting through.
是,这可不行,这是你的工作,奇普
Yeah, well, that's not good enough. This is your job, Chip.
如果国家宽带网,试图说服人们对我不理不睬
If NBN is trying to convince people not to touch me,
你的工作就是让他们接受我的采访
it is your job to un-convince them.
艾丽克丝,我明白,但我只是……
I get it, Alex. But I just--
有什么问题吗?
Is that gonna be a problem?
- 没有 - 很好
- No. - Great.
- 我会处理 - 谢谢
- I will handle it. - Thank you.
听着,我想问……
Look, I wanted to ask you--
你没回道格的电邮
You didn't respond to Doug's email.
- 我被抄送了 - 我知道,该死的道格
- I was cc'd on it. - I know. Fucking Doug.
你看过他起草的声明了吗?我觉得写得还挺直截了当的
Did you read the statement he drafted? I thought it was pretty straightforward.
- 我是说…… - 不可能
- I mean-- - It's not happening.
这周我不会发表有关保罗的任何声明
I am not putting out a statement about Paul this week.
艾丽克丝,我明白这事很糟心,好吗?
I get it, Alex. It sucks, okay?
但这可是保罗马科思,又不是社交网站上的随便某人
But this is Paul Marks. It's not some rando from Raya.
我们下周就要成交了,知道吗?
We're closing the deal next week, okay?
你必须抢先一步报道你们的事,你知道的
This is a story you have to get ahead of. You know this.
奇普,他们才会干这种事……
Chip, this is what they do. This is what they do.
不行,我不能分散,人们对真实新闻的注意力
No. I cannot be the story that distracts from the actual news.
好吗?我来搞定道格
All right? I will deal with Doug.
你只管搞定琳达康斯坦丁,好吗?
You just handle Linda Constantine, okay?
好……没问题,交给我
Yeah. All right, I'm on it.
谢谢
Thank you.
天啊,搞什么?
Oh, God. What the fuck?
国家宽带网的百吉饼比我们的好吃
NBN just has better bagels than we do.
不是从公♥司♥拿的,是我来的路上买♥♥的
They're not from work. I picked them up on the way.
你真贴心
That's so sweet.
你以为我只是站在那里
You thought I was just standing there,
边拿麦克风,边把奶油芝士塞包里?
all mic'ed up, shoving cream cheese in my bag?
我每天都这么干,我家最好吃的零食都是从公♥司♥拿的
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表