剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
将来所有兼并和收♥购♥要约 当然都要经过董事会批准
all merger and acquisition offers run through the board, of course.
但现在暂时不必操心了
But I wouldn't worry about that for now.
我相信你要向股东们证明
I'm sure you'll have your hands full
你依然有能力经营这家公♥司♥ 就够你忙的了
proving to our shareholders that you can still run this company.
我会欣然接受 UBA电视网彻底透明的新时代
Well, I will be fully embracing UBA's new era of radical transparency.
所有发生过和未发生的事全部公开
Everything that ever was and will be, out in the open.
一定很有趣
I think it's gonna be fun.
隐私 拜托 过时了
Privacy. Come on. That's so 20th century.
你还说个没完了 是吧?
You just don't ever stop spinning, do you?
你当上首席执行官 因为你发动了政♥变♥
You are CEO because you staged a coup.
这不是领导力 是投机主义
That's not leadership. That's opportunism.
你走在公♥司♥走廊里 深信不疑
You walk through these halls with this unswerving belief
觉得凭一己之力就能做好整顿
that you, and you alone, can fix it.
我见过不少像你这样扮演上帝的人 来到这家公♥司♥
I've seen quite a few men come to this company with that same God complex.
最终全都失败了
Eventually, you all fail.
这下人们要聊的八卦可太多了
People are gonna talk so much shit.
那又如何?
So what?
他们已经认为我是个笑话了
I mean, they already think I'm a joke.
开♥发♥部主任?这到底是什么职务?
Director of Development? What is that even?
你负责审有剧本的节目内容
You're taking pitches on scripted.
你...得到了加薪 这是合法职务
You're-- Got a raise, you know. It's legit.
是 人们把你当回事
Yeah, well, people take you seriously.
是把艾丽克丝当回事
Well, they take Alex seriously.
你得过艾美奖 奖杯上有你的名字
You have an Emmy. It has your name on it.
我们该告诉她 对吧?她会发现的
We should tell her, right? I mean, she's gonna find out.
是...也许应该
Yeah. Probably, yeah.
一切都会变的
So everything's gonna change, you know.
你怕吗?
You scared?
是有一点
I mean, yeah, a little.
但...为你是值得的
But... you're worth it.
-你破坏了气氛 -没有
- You ruined it. - Nah.
我刚和国家宽带网总裁通话
So I just had a call with the president of NBN,
他们会在明天早上发布黑客攻击的消息
and they're going to release the hacking story in the morning.
我没法怪他们
I can't blame them
-毕竟劳拉牵涉其中 -是
- with Laura wrapped up in this... - Yeah.
但这意味着我们必须在今晚发出新闻
...but it means that we have to break the news tonight.
一旦过了赎金截止日期 对方可能会放出掌握的资料
And once that ransom deadline passes, they may release the data that they have.
也就是说你的视频可能...
Which means your video-- your-- Could--
我明白
I understand.
嘿 你要不要让一位周末的主播来替你?
Hey. Do you want maybe one of the weekend anchors to sit in
如果你需要时间的话
if you need to take the time?
不 这是我的位子 我来播
No, it's my chair. I'll do it.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
天啊
Oh, God.
天啊
Oh, God.
我的天...
Oh, my God! Oh, my God. Oh, my God!
我们可以解释
S-- we can explain.
奇普 闭嘴
Chip, shut up.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你没从米切那里吸取一点教训?
Have you learned nothing from Mitch?
天啊 好吧 伊莎贝拉
Oh, my God. Okay. Isabella.
伊莎贝拉 你...跟我实话实说
Isabella, you just-- You just tell me honestly.
谁都没惹麻烦
No one's in trouble.
-他是否胁迫你了?-没有
- Did he pressure you in any way? - No.
-什么?-当然没有
- What? - No, of course not.
不是吧?出了这么多事 你觉得我会胁迫她?
Really? You think I would pressure her after everything that happened?
-天啊 -我不知道该怎么想
- Jesus. - I don't know what the fuck to think!
我突然撞见你在上我的助理
I just walked in on you fucking my assistant.
-我们没在...好吧 -是开♥发♥部主任
- We were not fu-- Yeah. - Director of Development!
-看吧?-我的天
- See? - Oh, my God.
-好 我们出来了 -天啊
- All right. We're coming out. - Oh, God.
-我们出来了 好吗?好 -天啊 好...
- We're coming out, okay? Okay. - Oh, God. Okay, okay.
-该死 -老天
- Oh, shit. - Oh, my gosh.
-该死 抱歉 -好吧
- Shit. I'm sorry. - Okay.
这事有多久了?
So how long has this been happening?
-我们...听着 -老天
- We-- Look... - Oh, God!
-我们...几个月前告诉人事部门了 -几个月?
- ...we told HR a few months ago. - A few months?
我们只是不知道该怎么告诉你
We just didn't know how to tell you.
我们在一起快一年了
We've been together for almost a year.
快一年了?
Almost a year?
-一年?-是
- A year? - Yeah.
天啊 这对我 不信任别人的问题真是太有帮助了
Oh, my gosh! This is gonna be great for my trust issues.
我得喝一杯 天啊
I need a drink. Oh, God.
-我能应付 -我走了
- I got this. - I'm gonna go.
-我走了 -不 拜托
- I'm gonna go. - No. Come on.
不 没关系
No, it's okay.
嗨 我说 这不是安排好的
Hi. Just so you know, this was not planned.
这其实可以算意外
This was almost an accident really.
-好吧... -我是说...
- Okay. Well... - I mean--
我真的...其实替你们感到高兴
...I'm really-- I'm actually really happy for you.
但什么都不会变的
But nothing's gonna change.
-我们依然是一个团队 -我们仨不会变
- Like, we're still a team. - The three of us. Just us.
-还是你的人 -不 真的 没事
- Still your people. - No. I'm honestly-- It's good.
我没事 真的
I'm okay. Really.
过去几年 全世界都糟透了
I mean, the world's just been so fucked-up the last couple years.
-是 -我是说
- Yeah. - I mean,
你找到爱情就要紧紧抓住 对吗?
you just gotta grab love where you can find it, right?
-是 是吧?-你们俩就是
- Yeah. Yeah? - And that's what this is.
很美好 这...太好了
It's beautiful. It's just-- It's amazing.
就是...真好
It's just, you know, amazing.
谢谢
Thanks.
是
Yeah.
来抱一抱 你们这对鸳鸯 好了 真的
Let's hug it in, you lovers. Come on, seriously.
伊莎贝拉 奇普儿 你们俩 知道吗?
Oh, Isabella. Chipper. Oh, guys. You know what?
我们应该去吃晚餐 庆祝一下
We should go to dinner. We should celebrate.
点一大瓶香槟
We should order a big bottle of champagne.
-是 好 -今晚就算了吧
- Yeah. Okay-- - Maybe not tonight.
-不必是今晚 -对 我们改天
- We don't have to tonight. - No, we'll rain check it.
-好 是...当然 -没问题
- Okay. Yes. Yes, of course... - Totally.
-但我想庆祝 -好
- ...but I wanna do it. - Okay.
-我们该走了 -好
- We should go now. - Okay.
-是 我们收了你所有的电子设备 所以... -是
- Yes, we packed up all your devices, so... - Yes.
-莉兹用的 谢谢 -对 那些东西
- The Lizzy. Thank you. - Yes, all that stuff.
-我现在就不必操心了 -还有
- I don't have to think about that now. - And--
-是 -很好
- Yeah. - So that's good.
如果你有任何需要 当然就...
And if you need anything obviously you just...
-打电♥话♥ -当然
- Just call. - Of course.
-打给我们 -认真的
- ...you call us. - I'm not kidding.
真的 我真替你们高兴
Seriously, I'm so happy for you.
-真的 -谢谢
- I really am. - Thank you.
-太美好了 -好
- This is beautiful. - Okay.
-好 -就是...爱情万岁
- Great. - Just-- Yay love.
老天
Oh, boy.
天啊
Oh, God.
怎么回事啊?
What the hell just happened?
我的天
Oh, my God.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我的天 有没有搞错?
Oh, my God. What the fuck?
今天早些时候 我们得知UBA电视网 遭到了一次网络攻击
Earlier today, we learned that UBA has been the target of a cyberattack.
很多直播受到影响
Multiple live transmissions were impacted,
我们仍在调查攻击的规模
and we are still learning the scope of the breach.
我们UBA电视网以向观众保持透明为傲
Here at UBA, we pride ourselves on being transparent with all of our viewers.
我们把观众当成自己的家人
We consider you part of our family.
所以我要告诉诸位 有些事可能会被曝光
Which is why I need to let you know that certain things may come to light,
一些原本不该分享的私事
personal things that were never meant to be shared.
虽然人们的生活越来越公开
While all of our lives are increasingly public,
但每个人都有隐私权
each of us has the right to our privacy.
本电视网将继续不计成本地为隐私权斗争
And this network will continue fighting for that right, no matter the cost.
UBA电视网决定 对于那些偷取成千上万
UBA has made a decision not to pay the ransom demanded by the individuals
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表