剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
We don't know, so we don't comment.
你先按兵不动 等我的回复
Sit on it until I get back to you.
嘿 有人联♥系♥上布莱德莉了吗?
Hey. Anyone heard from Bradley?
布莱德莉 是 她不接电♥话♥ 也不回电邮
Bradley, yeah. She's not answering her calls or emails.
好吧 也许我该去找她谈谈...
Okay, maybe I should go talk to her--
不...RJ之前去找过她 被拒之门外了
No, no. RJ went over there earlier. She wouldn't let him in.
都怪那篇该死的报道
This fucking article.
简直难以置信 你觉得上面写的是真的吗?
I can't even believe it. Do you think it's true?
我不知道该怎么想
I don't know what to think.
好吧 那晚间新闻怎么办? 你有什么打算?
Okay, what about the evening news? What's the plan?
乔舒华会代班
Joshua's covering.
但这不是长久之计
But not permanently.
听着 如果你想从《TMS》中 找人接晚间新闻 比如杨科或克里斯
Listen, if you're gonna pick up somebody from TMS, like Chris or Yanko,
希望能先跟我打个招呼 我现在已经够焦头烂额了
I'd appreciate the heads-up. It's crazy enough as it is.
你想坐下来聊聊吗?
You wanna sit down for a sec?
周五之后 可能就不需要常任新闻主播了
After Friday, we may not need a permanent news anchor.
你说他要拆分电视网 是什么意思?开什么玩笑
What do you mean he's breaking it up? You gotta be fucking kidding me.
对 去他的 我们给保罗马科思 播彩色条纹讯号♥
Yeah, fuck it. Let's give Paul Marks fucking color bars.
没错...不录《TMS》了 对 我们要罢♥工♥
That's right, yeah. No more TMS. Yeah, we'll stage a walkout.
再考虑一下 这可是个大新闻 杨科
I don't know. This is a big story, Yanko.
克里斯 那又怎样?那我们偷偷 把消息给《YDA》然后再罢♥工♥
Chris, so what? Then we'll slip it to YDA, and we do the walkout.
- 事情没那么简单 - 这个新闻必须由我们来曝光
- It's not that simple. - This is our story to tell.
我们应该录《TMS》
We should do the show.
我们没有足够的情报来录节目
We don't have enough to run anything.
布莱德莉辞职前一直在调查超越者
Bradley was working the Hyperion angle before she resigned.
我们的举报人销声匿迹了
Our whistleblower went AWOL.
基本上没人愿意公开作证
Literally no one will go on the record.
斯黛拉说得对 辱骂保罗马科思的内容 连推特上都发不了 所以...
Stella's right. Trash-talking Paul Marks is not even gonna make Twitter, so--
保罗马科思算什么
Who cares about Paul Marks?
UBA的两万名员工有权知道自己在 这次董事会投票中所承受的风险
The 20,000 employees at UBA deserve to know what's at stake in this board vote.
如果公♥司♥要关门了 我们得谈谈这对他们、对我们
If the lights are going out, we need to talk about what that means for them.
意味着什么
For us.
对 不过我们必须做到吸引眼球
Yeah, we'd need something loud though.
找一个最适合的嘉宾
The right guest.
一个无所顾忌的人
Someone who has nothing to lose.
(我知道你不想说话 但你要知道我就在这里)
(请让我知道你没事)
好吧
Okay.
难怪人们讨厌我们
This is why they hate us.
一年要用掉巨量的水来维护这个场地
Ninety million gallons of water a year on this shit.
他们居然让你加入了?
They let you join this place?
没有 我不可能通过背景调查
Oh, no, I'd never pass the background check.
我在1980年代曾因抗♥议♥氯氟烃而被捕
I was arrested protesting CFCs in the '80s.
因为是裸体抗♥议♥
Clothing-optional.
但我们的观点已被证实 看见臭氧层了吗?
But we made our point. You see the ozone layer?
是 那你就是非法侵入
Yeah, then you're trespassing.
你到底是怎么找到我的?
And how exactly did you find me?
你是个墨守成规的人 里德
You're a creature of habit, Reed.
而你是个有毒的人 科里 谁靠近你都会被毒害
And you're toxic, Cory. Full-on radioactive.
你正中了保罗马科思的下怀
That's exactly what Paul Marks wants you to think,
他若是知道我即将对你说的话 肯定会怒不可遏
because he would lose his fucking mind if he knew what I came here to say.
各位 让我们私下聊聊?
Guys, give me a minute?
- 好 - 好的
- Sure. - Sure.
是
Yeah.
保罗可能拿不到足够的赞成票
Paul may not have the votes.
有传言说超越者内部有严重问题
There are rumors of major problems at Hyperion,
因此 我们的股东也开始紧张了
and our shareholders are getting jumpy.
所以你在找另一个买♥♥家?
So you're looking for another buyer?
我在找一笔贷款
I am looking for a loan.
就像几周前你要给我的那八十亿
You know, like that eight billion you were gonna give me a few weeks ago.
这是让我们的主要投资者投靠我们所需的
That's the security blanket our key investors need
商定金额
to defect to our side.
是 抱歉 那笔贷款泡汤了
Yeah, sorry, that loan's off the table.
我想也是
I figured as much.
所以我很乐意给你更多甜头
So, I'm happy to sweeten the deal.
我们会给斯隆公♥司♥一部分UBA的股权
We will give Sloan a piece of UBA's equity.
价值连城
You won't even know how to spend that much money.
我不知道
I don't know.
如果有人得了天花 我可不想和他共用一条毯子
When someone has smallpox, I don't really wanna share their blanket.
你的朋友弗雷德 似乎认为这笔交易值得忙活一下
Your buddy, Fred, seems to think the deal is worth the trouble.
他正在就UBA资产的拆分价值 向超越者提供建议
He's advising Hyperion on the breakup value of UBA's assets
并从中获取一笔可观的回报
and getting a serious payout for his trouble.
听起来像是他忘了谁才是朋友
Sounds like he's forgetting who his friends are.
那就去拉票吧 科里
Well, whip some votes, Cory.
也许我会把那张支票开给你
And maybe I'll write you that check.
布莱德莉 我今天一定要 等到你开门、和我说说话
Bradley, I am not leaving until you open the door and I talk to you,
我确保你没事后才走
and I know that you're okay.
布莱德莉
Bradley.
谢天谢地 我能进去吗?
Oh, thank God. Can I please come in?
你得把包放在走廊里
You have to leave your bag in the hall.
- 什么? - 你得把包放在走廊里
- What? - You can't come in
我才能让你进来
unless you leave your bag in the hall.
好
Okay.
还有那个
And that.
好
Okay.
- 好了 进来吧 - 好
- Okay. Come on. - Okay.
你对联邦调查局撒谎了吗?
Did you lie to the FBI?
该死 布莱德莉
Oh, fuck, Bradley!
我别无选择 他是我弟弟
I didn't have a choice. He's my brother.
你当然有 你有选择 你总能做出选择
Of course you did! You have a choice. You always have a choice!
艾丽克丝 才不是 我根本没得选
No, I fucking didn't, Alex!
他是我唯一的家人 我怎么能那样对他?
He's my only family. How could I do that to him?
你忍♥心那样对莉兹吗?
Could you do that to Lizzy?
我本可以帮你的...我们...
I could've helped you. I could've helped you. We--
- 我们本可以帮你的 - 谁?你和保罗?
- We could've helped you. - Who? You and Paul?
我试图警告你要小心他
I tried to warn you about him.
我想告诉你 但你不想听
I tried to tell you, but you did not wanna hear it.
你干吗把保罗扯进来? 这事跟他有什么关系?
What the hell does Paul have to do with any of this?
艾丽克丝 他是怎么知道的?
How did he know, Alex? How did he know?
你是个记者 想想看 他怎么知道我和哈尔的事?
You're a journalist. How the fuck did he know about me and Hal?
有几百...那天有几百个小时的视频素材
There are hours-- Hundreds of hours of footage of that day.
你真以为...你以为 可以瞒天过海、不被发现?
You really thought-- You thought no one would figure this out?
确实有人发现了 劳拉发现了
Somebody did figure it out. Laura figured it out.
- 好 - 保罗之前找我时
- Okay. - When Paul came to talk to me,
他知道劳拉已经质问过我这件事
he knew that Laura had already confronted me.
他清楚地知道她说了什么
He knew exactly what she had said.
可我们当时是在一个 私人空间聊的 是在她家里
And we were in a private space. We were at her house.
根本没有其他人在场
There was nobody else there.
他是怎么知道的?
How did he know?
这怎么可能?
How is that possible?
他怎么会知道她说了什么?
How the fuck did he know what she said?
这么说 你觉得他在监视你?
So you think he's surveilling you?
我觉得他一直在监视我
I think he's been surveilling me.
自从他发现我在调查他开始
Ever since he found out I was investigating him.
我不知道他是在监听我的手♥机♥ 还是在监看我的电脑
And I don't know if he's on my phone, I don't know if he's on my computer,
但他在监视我 这点毋容置疑
but he has eyes on me. It is very clear.
布莱德莉 你这个结论太草率了
That's a really big leap, Bradley.
你必须阻止这笔交易达成
You have to stop this sale.
艾丽克丝 你必须要这样
You have to, Alex.
就算你有证据 我能怎么做?
Even if you have proof, what am I gonna do?
我能怎么阻止?
How do I stop this sale?
我不知道 你聪明绝顶 你会想出办法的
I don't know. You're fucking smart. You're gonna figure it out.
去跟斯黛拉聊聊 这一切都是她起的头
Talk to Stella. She started this.
是她开始追查线索 确实有可疑之处 艾丽克丝
She started pulling threads, and there's something there, Alex.
有疑点
There's something there.
但我得离开这里 我要去西弗吉尼亚
But I gotta get out of here. I gotta go to West Virginia.
我得离开这里
I gotta get the fuck out of town.
- 别急 你先冷静 - 我得躲起来
- Slow down. Just slow down. - I have to hide.
你不能就这么一走了之 好吗? 你要先冷静下来
You can't just leave, okay? Just slow down.
- 艾丽克丝 你知道他说什么? - 天啊 不知...
- Do you know what he said to me, Alex? - No. God, no.
他说他会毁了她的生活
He told me he would destroy her life.
他说他会毁了劳拉的事业
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表