剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
在这个电视网络中,有很多人
there are so many people here at this network
支持我完成这一使命
who have supported me in that mission.
我想感谢他们中的一些人,米娅乔丹
And I wanna thank a few of them. Mia Jordan.
请别再说了
Please stop talking.
查尔斯布莱克、盖尔伯恩斯,斯黛拉朴和艾丽克丝利维
Charles Black, Gayle Burns, Stella Bak and Alex Levy.
搞什么?
What?
还有,我想感谢你们,我们的观众,感谢你们让我有幸
And I wanna thank you, our viewers, for allowing me the honor
每晚来到你们的客厅,与你们分享新闻
of being in your living room every night and sharing the news with you.
这是我的荣幸
It has been my privilege.
我已经梦想成真了
It has been a dream come true.
我因个人原因从UBA辞职,即日起生效
Effective immediately, I'm resigning from UBA for personal reasons.
这将是我最后一次播报新闻
This will be my final broadcast.
感谢收看,注意安全,晚安
Thank you for watching. Stay safe, and good night.
切出来,插播广♥告♥
Jump out of this. Cut to commercial.
- 别挡道 - 嘿
- Get the fuck out of my way. - Hey.
布莱德莉,怎么回事?
Bradley! What's going on?
- 布莱德莉?- 站住,嘿,和我聊聊
- Bradley? - Stop! Hey, talk to me.
不行...我得走了
I can't. I can't. I gotta go.
嘿,我得知道出什么事了,布莱德莉...
Hey, I need to know what's happening. Bradley! Bradley!
你有消息吗?她不接电♥话♥
You got anything? She's not picking up her cell.
我打给她办公室,她不接电♥话♥
Tried her office. She's not picking up.
她到底在哪?
Where the fuck is she?
《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》、国家宽带网和,彭博社都打电♥话♥来了,我该怎么说?
Times called, NBN called, Bloomberg. What do I tell them?
告诉他们我不知道,布莱德莉到底是怎么回事
Tell 'em I don't know what the fuck is going on with Bradley,
我正经历一系列中度到重度的恐慌症发作
that I'm having a series of moderate to severe panic attacks,
还有就是,艾丽克丝利维,以及和她上♥床♥的亿万富翁
and that Alex Levy and the billionaire that she's boning
要当着我们的面拆分我们的公♥司♥去卖♥♥
are about to sell our company for parts before our own very fucking eyes.
- 所以告诉他们... - 什么都别说...
- So tell them... - Nothing. Tell them nothing.
你能至少查一下,布莱德莉是否还在大楼里吗?
Can you at least find out if Bradley is still in the building?
- 你看了吗?- 是的,没错,看到了
- Did you see it? - Yes, uh-huh, I did see it.
你跟她聊过,或...她说什么了吗?
Did you talk to her or did-- What did she say?
不,不是那个,这个
No, not that. This.
这是什么?
What is this?
金库网站刚爆出的新闻
The Vault. It just dropped.
他们说你与布莱德莉交好是为了利用她
They're saying that you were grooming Bradley.
你让她和你住在同一家酒店...
That you put her in the same hotel that you were staying at,
UBA的另一个性掠夺者
That you put her in the same hotel that you were staying at,
UBA的另一个性掠夺者
managing her rise at UBA.
...并帮她在UBA崛起
managing her rise at UBA.
当她拒绝你时,你公开了,她和劳拉的同性恋情来报复她
When she rejected you, you retaliated by outing Bradley and Laura.
该死的保罗马科思
Paul fucking Marks.
科里,这是真的吗?
Cory, is it true?
- 现在怎么办?- 保安正在上来的路上
- Now what? - Security's on their way up.
他们奉命护送你离开这里
They've been told to escort you out of the building.
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表