剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
没关系,这是工作的一部分
It's okay. It's part of the job.
好了,我们离开这里,走吧
Come on, let's get outta here. Let's go.
- 马克,很高兴见到你 - 替我向吉纳维芙问好
- Good to see you, Mark. - Give my best to Genevieve.
好的,马克,待会见
All right, Mark. See you later.
弗雷德米克林
Fred Micklen.
在广♥告♥预售会派对上不请自来
Crashing upfronts parties.
你退休了,对吧?看来有大把时间可以挥霍
Retirement, right? You got all that time on your hands.
你可能是在家里闲不下来吧
You probably get pretty restless over there.
我听说禅宗花♥园♥能让人平静
You know, I hear Zen gardens are very calming.
没有什么比冥想更能抚慰,不安、失业的灵魂了
Nothing like a little meditative raking to soothe the restless, jobless soul.
科里,我也想念你
I missed you too, Cory.
嘿,恭喜你买♥♥下这栋房♥子,我认识前屋主
Hey, congrats on the house. I know the previous owner.
他一直想摆脱这房♥子
He's been trying to unload it for ages.
天啊,谢了
Gee, thanks.
是啊,我或许不该这么做,但我决定挥霍一下
Yeah. I probably shouldn't have, but I decided to splurge.
人总得庆祝胜利,对吧?
You have to celebrate the victories, you know?
我懂
I do.
不过我听说第一季度的收入下降了23%
Though I hear Q1 revenue is down 23%.
你为了UBA+删减节目预算
You're cutting back on programming for UBA+,
那个了不起的缩水电视网
the incredible shrinking network.
弗雷德,你翻我的垃圾了?你对我也太着迷了吧
Fred, are you digging through my trash? You're so obsessed with me.
我跟你说过流媒体没前途
I told you a streamer was a fool's errand.
你入场太晚,而且想在这上面分一杯羹的人太多
You were late to the game, and too many people wanted to play.
我们晚别人一步,因为每个机会都被你否决了
We were late because you shot down the idea at every fucking turn.
所以要谢谢你,感谢你的帮助,你来我家做什么?
So, thanks for that. Appreciate the help. What are you doing at my house?
不知道,我只想来看你为了点零钱
I don't know. I just love seeing you shake your tin cup
到处乞讨的样子
for the spare nickel or two.
谁叫你跟保罗马科思的兄弟情,没有开花结果呢
I mean, since your little bromance with Paul Marks didn't pan out.
我们看起来很寒酸吗?
Does this look like we are on the breadline?
寒酸?说债台高筑还差不多
Breadline? Try debtor's prison.
今天你拿到的那笔贷款
That loan you got today,
斯隆管理公♥司♥派我盯紧一点,因为我对这里的情况了如指掌
Sloan asked me to keep an eye on it since I know the lay of the land.
当然是私底下行动
Off the books, of course.
你每一个重要的财务决定,都得经过我的同意
Every major fiscal decision, you're gonna be running by me.
科里,我是你的金主
I'm your sugar daddy, Cory.
你要再次为我打工
You're gonna work for me. Again.
身为你出钱养活的宝贝
Well, as your sugar baby,
我很期待与你共进晚餐
I'm looking forward to the wining and dining.
拿了我的钱就得被我整,你跑也跑不了
You'll be wearing golden handcuffs when I fuck you.
我会把文件寄去你的办公室,嘿,我只是先提醒你一下
I'll send the papers to your office. Hey, just wanted to give you a heads-up.
你好吗?
How are you doing?
盖尔说你想撤掉马克龙的那片报道,换成马里乌波尔的
Gayle says you wanna bump the Macron piece for Mariupol.
医院遭到轰炸
Hospital bombing.
- 天啊,这些经过证实了吗?- 是的
- Oh, my God. Are these verified? - Yeah, they are.
《美国日间秀》在拼命报道这则新闻,但这些是我们的独家照片
YDA's all over this story, but these are exclusive to us.
- 太好了,那今晚就播出吧 - 对,我跟摄影记者说
- Great. So, let's run it tonight. - Yeah, I told the photojournalist
我会等到确认他平安无事再播出
that I'd wait until I got confirmation that he was out of harm's way.
我还没收到他的消息
I haven't heard from him yet.
就是这个人替我们拍到,普♥京♥亲信的照片,对吗?
This is the guy who got us those photos of Putin's inner circle, right?
- 对,安德烈福特 - 他是名自♥由♥记者
- Yeah. André Ford. - He's a freelancer.
所以,出事他要负全责,他知道风险
So, he's assumed liability. He's aware of the risk.
媒体被锁定了,这些照片可能害他丧命
The press has been targeted. These photos could land him on a kill list.
我没明白
I'm confused.
你要压下一则突发独家新闻?
You wanna hold a breaking exclusive?
斯黛拉,有人命在旦夕
Stella, a life is on the line.
那是他的工作
That's a job.
他做他的工作,好让你做你的工作
He's doing it. So, you can do yours.
这些画面很重要
These images are important.
可以增加国际社会对乌克兰的援助
They can drive the conversation about increasing aid to Ukraine.
但当然这由你决定
But it's your call, of course.
看你想怎么做
Whatever you think.
我要再等一下
I'm gonna wait a little longer.
- 给你 - 嘿,谢谢
- Here. - Hey, thanks.
如果我之前说的话令你不舒服,对不起
I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable earlier.
不,没关系
Oh, no. It's okay.
我只是很困惑
It's just confusing.
困惑什么?
What is?
我在想我俩的事
Thinking about us.
跟你在一起
Being with you.
我不是想旧事重提
I'm not asking for any of that.
我只是很高兴见到你
It's just good to see you.
我知道
I know.
一部分的我只想跟你远走高飞
And part of me just wants to run away with you
抛下这一切
and leave all of this behind.
另一部分的我还记得自己当时有多痛苦
And part of me remembers how miserable I was.
但今时不比往日,我们也不一样了
But it's not the same. We're not the same.
当时你受了很多苦
And you were going through so much.
我只想在你身边
I wanted to be close to you.
- 我没在这上面看见什么广♥告♥商啊 - 我只想休息一下
- Not seeing many ad buyers up here. - I was just taking a little breather.
现在还是上班时间
Well, you're still on the clock.
好的,老板,我不知道得打卡
Okay, boss. I didn't realize I'd lost my time card.
你被要求喝免费香槟
You are being asked to drink free champagne
然后跟那些好人聊天,他们的广♥告♥费是你薪水的来源
and talk to the nice people whose ads pay for your salary.
- 真的没那么难 - 好吧
- It's really not that hard. - Okay.
你想让我见什么人吗?
Is there somebody you would like me to meet?
其实我该走了
You know what? I should head out.
- 科里,你家真漂亮 - 劳拉,谢谢你来
- You have a lovely home, Cory. - Thanks for dropping by, Laura.
我的要求真的不多,毕竟我为你做了这么多事
I'm really not asking that much considering everything I've done for you.
该死
Fuck.
嘿,我是米娅
Hey, it's Mia.
我知道去安全的地方需要时间
I know it can take a while to get to some place safe.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人也正在无所不用其极
God knows the Russians are doing everything they can
去切断通讯
to knock out communications.
总之
Anyway...
我只想跟你说,希望你平安脱身
I just wanted to tell you I hope you made it out of there.
尽快打给我
Call me as soon as you can.
嘿,盖尔,我是米娅
Hey, Gayle, it's Mia.
对,我知道大家都在待命
Yeah, I know everyone is standing by.
公布那些照片吧
Run the photos.
不,我不必看副本
No, I don't need to see the copy.
好,盖尔,谢谢你
Okay, thank you, Gayle.
晚安
Good night.
嘿,你要见我?
Hey, you wanted to see me?
对
Yeah,
人体的美好之处就是拥有活下去的能力
you know, the beautiful thing about the human body is its capacity for survival.
就算失去40%的血,照样死不了
You can lose 40% of your blood. Still keep going.
之后会陷入低血容性休克...
After that you go into hypovolemic shock--
等等...你在说什么呢?
Wait, hold on. What are you talking about?
我们不是刚拿到八十亿美元吗?
Didn't we just score, like, $8 billion?
是这样,弗雷德
So, Fred,
他来告诉我他正在为斯隆管理公♥司♥做事
he dropped by to let me know that he is working for Sloan,
私下里给他们当顾问
consulting off the books.
我们拿了那笔贷款的话,他就能掌控我们
And we take that loan, he owns us.
然后是《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》然后是各种小报,还有该死的麦琪布莱纳
And then the Times, and then the tabloids and Maggie fucking Brener,
就会发现弗雷德依旧对UBA紧追不舍
they'll find out that Fred is still creeping around UBA.
然后他们会掌控我们,我们就完蛋了,而且...
And then they'll own us, and we'll be done, and--
所以,就这样
So, you know.
好的
Okay.
或许下次你可以先做好功课,再逼我去被伊利普斯羞辱
Maybe next time do some due diligence before you make me eat shit with Ellipse.
对不起
Sorry.
对,我早该知道
Yeah. I should've known.
- 他们希望我对他们言听计从 - 天啊,我不敢相信
- They wanted me by the throat. - Oh, my God. I don't fucking believe this.
抱歉,斯黛拉,而且,嘿
Sorry, Stella. And hey.
我会去找资金
I'm gonna find the funding.
祝你好运
Good luck with that.
那是谁?
Who the hell is that?
罗恩帕尔曼住在隔壁
Ron Perlman lives next door.
他在滥用航♥空♥权
He abuses his air rights.
难以置信
Un-fucking-believable.
艾丽克丝利维把救星带来了
Alex Levy brought home the kill.
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表